假如你是卫华请你结合下面表格所提供的信息给你美国的网友写一封电子邮件

写一篇英语作文:要求如下:假如你是李华,你的美国网友Lisa最近给你发来一封电子邮件,告诉你他们要写一篇有关太空观光旅游的文章,想请你帮他分析一下太空观光旅游的优缺点.请你给Lisa写_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文:要求如下:假如你是李华,你的美国网友Lisa最近给你发来一封电子邮件,告诉你他们要写一篇有关太空观光旅游的文章,想请你帮他分析一下太空观光旅游的优缺点.请你给Lisa写
写一篇英语作文:要求如下:假如你是李华,你的美国网友Lisa最近给你发来一封电子邮件,告诉你他们要写一篇有关太空观光旅游的文章,想请你帮他分析一下太空观光旅游的优缺点.请你给Lisa写一封回信,内容包括一下要点:1、你对太空观光旅游的看法;2、你的理由;3、150词左右.
Space tourism has both advantages and disadvantages. Advantage is that it can make people relax, very interesting, because it is a novelty for the people. The drawback is that it exists security hidden danger, because it is in the outer space, but the price may be too high, the general family can not bear. Overall, I still love and longing for space tourism双语对照太空观光旅游有优点也有缺点.优点是它能让人放松下来,很有趣,因为它对于人们来说很新奇.缺点是它存在安全隐患,因为毕竟是在外太空,而且价格可能偏高,一般家庭承担不了.总体来说,我还是喜欢与向往太空观光旅游的.
请你词数在多一点150词左右
请你词数在多一点150词左右
请你再仔细看看要求,适当发挥,加入自己的观点,假如你是李雷,你的美国网友Jack想到北京旅游,请根据以下提示给他写一封电子邮件,向他做简单的介绍。1.北京是中国的首都,许多名胜古迹。如故宫,长城等。2.北京位于中国北部冬天有时下雪。3.游览北京最好的时间是秋天,天气既不冷也不太热。4.北京人很友好 食物也很美味。
假如你是李雷,你的美国网友Jack想到北京旅游,请根据以下提示给他写一封电子邮件,向他做简单的介绍。1.北京是中国的首都,许多名胜古迹。如故宫,长城等。2.北京位于中国北部冬天有时下雪。3.游览北京最好的时间是秋天,天气既不冷也不太热。4.北京人很友好 食物也很美味。 10
Dear Jack.
I am Li Lei,I hear you want to travel in Beijing.I will tell many things about Beijing to you, Beijing is the capital in China.There are many&&places&of&historic,such as the Imperial Palace and the Great Wall.Beijing is located in the north of China in winter, it snows sometimes.The best time to visit Beijing in autumn, the weather is neither cold nor hot.Very friendly and the food is very delicious Beijing.I hope you come here quickily!
You are welcome . 麻烦采纳。
的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙! 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外国文学领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号答案:解析:
  Thanks for your e-mail. Yes, the Dragon Boat Festival is a festival with a history of over 2,000 years, which falls on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month.
  It is generally believed that it is a festival in memory of the patriotic poet Qu Yuan who drowned himself in a river. After his death, the local people living beside the river went out in their boats to try to find his body and then, as an offering, threw zongzi which were made of bamboo leaves filled with rice into the river. So it has become the custom to row dragon boats on this day. You will see such races celebrating this festival in many places in China.Naturally, zongzi has become the traditional food for the Dragon Boat Festival.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:新教材新学案 配合普通高中课程标准实验教科书 英语4必修(人教版) 人教版
写作(Writing)
假如你班板报宣传栏要出名人专版,请你根据以下图表和图片写一篇图文并茂的短文,简要介绍美国著名盲人作家海伦·凯勒.
注意:1.词数100左右;
2.开头已经为你写好;
3.本单元词汇:achievement, article
来源:新教材新学案 配合普通高中课程标准实验教科书 英语3必修(人教版) 人教版
写作(Writing)
假如你的美国网友Jim发来一封e-mail,向你了解我国传统节日端午节的情况,请你根据中文提示和图片利用本单元学过的词汇写一封图文并茂的电子文档发给他.
由来:爱国诗人屈原-投江自尽-划船找他的尸体-给他送食物
2.开头已经为你写好;
3.本单元词汇:drown, in memory of, poet, custom
4.参考词汇:爱国的:patriotic;粽子:zongzi;龙舟:Dragon Boat
写作(Writing)
  假如你的美国网友Jim发来一封e-mail,向你了解我国传统节日端午节的情况,请你根据中文提示和图片利用本单元学过的词汇写一封图文并茂的电子文档发给他。
  由来:爱国诗人屈原--投江自尽--划船找他的尸体--给他送食物
2.开头已经为你写好;
3.本单元词汇:drown,in memory of,poet,custom
4.参考词汇:爱国的:patriotic;粽子:zongzi;龙舟:Dragon Boat
写作(Writing)
马克·吐温是美国著名作家。请根据下面提供的内容写一篇人物简介。词数:100左右
来源:英语教研室
写作(Writing)
马克·吐温是美国著名作家。请根据下面提供的内容写一篇人物简介。词数:100左右您还可以使用以下方式登录
上周组 630 份试卷
当前组 116391份试卷
试题解析详情
【题文】假如你是李明,你的美国网友Peter在给你的电子邮件中写道,现在美国出现了学习汉语的热潮,很多学生选择的第二外语都是汉语。他也选学了汉语,但是感到汉语学起来比较费劲,于是写信向你询问学习汉语的方法,你打算给他回复。主要包含以下几个方面的内容。(1)汉语的主要特点:难读,难写,音与形没有必然的联系;(2)学习汉语应该注意的问题:学好汉语拼音(pinyin);多听标准的汉语磁带或者多看汉语电影资料;多和讲汉语的人练习口语。要求:100词左右,可以适当增加细节。(开头和结尾已给出,不算入词数)Dear Peter,How have you been getting on recently?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,Li Ming
答案: Dear Peter,How have you been getting on recently? I'm very glad to learn that you and your peers have chosen Chinese as your second foreign language.Here I've got some advice on how to learn Chinese well and I hope it is helpful.Unlike English, Chinese characters have nothing to do with their pronunciation. To learn Chinese well, personally, I think it is very important to learn pinyin well. Try your best to listen to some standard Chinese tapes or watch Chinese films, which is very helpful. You should take every chance to talk with native Chinese speakers. If you have some other questions, please tell me and I will try my best to help you.Yours,Li Ming
解析: 试题分析:分析要求可知,你的美国网友Peter在给你的电子邮件中写道,现在美国出现了学习汉语的热潮,很多学生选择的第二外语都是汉语。他也选学了汉语,但是感到汉语学起来比较费劲,于是写信向你询问学习汉语的方法,你打算给他回复。。短文应该用一般现在时,第一人称。词数100左右,不要太多或太少。尽量多使用较高级的词汇和短语以及固定句式,注意句子之间的连贯性。【亮点说明】 文中用了一些高级的短语和句式。如:How have you been getting on 、have nothing to do with 、、which引导的定语从句,take every chance to等都很不错。考点:电子邮件类作文。
难度:一般
应用:简单应用请你结合下面表格所提供的信息给你(卫华)美国的网友Jack写一封电子邮件,介绍中国传统节日腊八节.词数120-150.要求:(1)腊八节the Laba Festival (2)时间 每年农历的十二月初八 (3)起源 源于古代人_百度作业帮
请你结合下面表格所提供的信息给你(卫华)美国的网友Jack写一封电子邮件,介绍中国传统节日腊八节.词数120-150.要求:(1)腊八节the Laba Festival (2)时间 每年农历的十二月初八 (3)起源 源于古代人
请你结合下面表格所提供的信息给你(卫华)美国的网友Jack写一封电子邮件,介绍中国传统节日腊八节.词数120-150.要求:(1)腊八节the Laba Festival (2)时间 每年农历的十二月初八 (3)起源 源于古代人民欢庆丰收 (4)习俗 东北、西北和江南等地保留了喝腊八粥(Laba Congee)的习俗,北方人用醋泡腊八蒜,安徽人做腊八豆腐
Dear Jack,How is it going ?You have said that you like Chinese festivals. Therefore I will introduce one ofChinese traditional festivals ,the Laba Festival.The Laba Festival is a traditional Chinese holiday observed on the eighth day of the twelfth lunarmonth. In ancient times it was created to celebrate the new harvest. Traditionally theconsumption of Laba Congee was an important element of the festival. In Northeast ChinaNorthwest China and Jiangnan this custom has been preserved. Another custom is the soaking ofLaba garlic. Garlic is soaked in vinegar starting from the Laba festival which is particularlypopular in northern China. Besides people in Anhui like to cook Laba tofu to celebrate the specialday. I hope you will be interested in the festival.I’m looking forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely

我要回帖

更多关于 桂卫华 的文章

随机推荐