6 drops dailydaily是什么意思思

First person to buy iPhone 6 in Perth immediately drops it live on TV - Mirror Online
Most Read in News
Top Celebs
Most Read in Celebs
Most Read in Sport
Your Account
The first person to buy an
in Perth, Australia, immediately dropped it onto a concrete floor on live TV.Early adopter Jack Cooksey was being interviewed outside Perth's
by a morning television reporter, eager to show the world one of the first of the new iPhones in the wild.But such was his excitement, he opened the box a little too vigorously, and the costly device slipped out and onto the pavement.It didn't seem to be damaged, and Jack said &It's all good& - but it hit the ground with such force it's hard to imagine it escaping without a scratch, at least.Jack told the Perth Sunday Times, &I dropped it in a panic to get it open, luckily it's covered in plastic, so it's fine.&He also said he was looking forward to sitting down and playing with the new phone.?He said: &I just can't wait to open it again - and not drop it.&Perth was one of the first cities in the world to have the iPhone 6 on sale at 11pm last night, which is 8am local time.Apple's new device hits shelves at 8am on Friday, September 19, and queues are already forming at Apple Stores across the country.
Poll loading &
Enjoy this story? See more like it on our Facebook page...
iPhone 6 finally goes on sale today, after months of build-up, speculation and anticipation.The east of Australia will get their hands on the devices first, as Apple stores open their doors at 11pm our time.People have been camped outside Apple stores across the world for days in the hope of being the first in the world to buy the iPhone 6 or 6 plus. In Australia, there are reports of thousands of people waiting with queues snaking round the block.We'll bring you the latest updates as they happen.
The queue outside the Apple store in Sydney, which opens at 11pm our time, reportedly has more than 1,000 people camped outside already.It snakes all the way around a block, with many Apple fans bringing chairs, sleeping bags - and even tents to fend off the cold.So, do you think it's worth braving the elements to be able to say you were the first person in the world to buy an iPhone 6?
With thousands of people choosing to spend a night on the street tonight, homelessness campaigners are taking the opportunity to raise awareness of those who have to do so every night.The Australian edition of gadget website Gizmodo is encouraging people in the queue in Sydney to donate their blankets to a homeless shelter which shares a block with the city's Apple store.They're also being encouraged to donate to homelessness charity using the Apple store's free WiFi.Over here, London homelessness charity Depaul UK is auctioning their prime place in the queue outside the Regent Street Apple store.
(cont.) ...all money raised will go to help those forced to sleep on the streets -
& Publicis London (@PublicisLondon)
Here's the (remarkably neat) queue outside the Apple Store in Robina, Queensland.
iphone 6 Australia “:
greetings from Robina Australia ”& Smokey Sankara (@KingPKickGrab)
We particularly like the dude in the sunglasses. You'll never know whether he's sleeping or not.
There's just half an hour to go until the the first paying customers will get their hands on the iPhone 6.Here's a picture of someone who's pitched a tent in what appears to be an indoor shopping centre.That's what we call being prepared.
People are camping in Chadstone Shopping Centre, Australia for the iPhone 6 & Zachory Benton (@ZachoryBenton)
Bloomberg are reporting the iPhone 6 release is causing a surge in trade-ins for Android smartphones.It seems the company's gamble on big screens for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus has paid off, tempting Android loyalists away.Gazelle, a website that buys people's old phones, say trade-ins of Samsung phones have tripled, and about a quarter of potential iPhone 6 buyers are new to Apple devices.
The iPhone 6 may not go on sale over here until 8am tomorrow, but that hasn't stopped these hardy Mancunians setting up camp outside the city's Arndale centre.That scaffolding will probably keep the rain off them, but it isn't going to keep them warm.
People camping outside the Arndale for the iPhone 6 tomorrow (this was 3 hours ago). Photo by
& The MANC Bible (@TheMANCBible)
Australia gets its mits on the iPhone 6 in about 5 minutes time.If you're wondering what time people around the world will be getting hold of the iPhone 6, our friends at Ampp3d have put together a live countdown.
There's been a wide range of sleeping equipment on show outside Apple stores tonight.But sometimes you can't beat being wrapped in a massive duvet.These guys in Brisbane look pretty comfy.
Snug as bugs in rugs. The iPhone fanatics who camped out to be among the first in the world to get the latest gadget & 7News Brisbane (@7NewsBrisbane)
Here's a better look at the queue outside the Apple store in Sydney.It's extremely long, stretching all the way around the block.And we counted at least one tent there.
Apparently the queue in Sydney has snaked all the way into the shopping centre's multi-storey car park.I don't know how many iPhones think they've got in there, but I imagine some of those people in the queue are going to go away disappointed.Or with an Apple TV or something.
The iPhone 6 queue goes into the car park & Simon Sharwood (@ssharwood)
The people at the front of the queue outside the Sydney Apple store say they've been camping out for 10 days to get hold of the device first.But in a move sure to enrage Aussie Apple fans, they're doing it as a PR stunt for their marketplace start-up company, Alphatise. They plan to buy two iPhone 6s and give them away through the company's iPhone app.When people are using the queue to buy a phone as a PR stunt, you know you've got a cultural phenomenon on your hands.
Here's the moment the Apple store at Melbourne's Highpoint shopping centre opened.Complete with countdown, applause, and a really swish looking sliding glass door.
We're not sure what's better, the fact that the first few people in the queue at London's Regents Street store are &professional queuers& - or that one of them is called Zoltan.Zoltan, a fitness instructor, has been camping outside the store with his girlfriend, Flora, since before the iPhone 6 was even announced.He's flogged his first position in the queue, but now says he's going to buy Flora an iPhone 6 Plus with some of the ?1500 he got for it.
There's a decent sized line building up outside the Liverpool One Apple Store, where people have been queueing since early this morning.Danny Naugher, 29, from
told the Liverpool Echo he had been in the queue since 10.30am.The spinal unit therapist said: “I came last year and I was second in the queue. I’ve had quite a few iPhones.“I enjoy the whole experience of waiting and getting a new phone.&I’ll be camping out tonight to make sure I’m one of the first to get the iPhone 6.”
Queues in some places have reportedly been up to four times as long as for previous iPhones.This would make sense, considering the record 4m pre-orders which were placed in just the first weekend.It's also being reported that queues are being targeted by marketers, using the huge mass of people with time on their hands and lots of disposable income as a captive audience.
Crazy lines for the iPhone 6 get bigger than big
& Cult of Mac (@cultofmac)
There are unconfirmed reports that some Apple Stores are laying on free water, free coffee - and even free massages.If you're in the queue, and there's a masseuse there, please let us know.Tweet us at
with a photo if you can.
We're not sure where this Apple Store is, but it's the grimmest looking queue we've seen so far.Being penned in in dimly lit car park is certainly a lot less appealing a prospect than an evening under the stars in Covent Garden.
iPhone 6 Queue & W15Harry (@W15Harry)
It's said the turnout in the Scottish Referendum could be as high as 97%.If that's true, we're pretty sure we know where the other 3% are.
Queues gather outside
store, which is not an
polling station, so new
must be selling & Philip Hannay (@Philip_Hannay)
Here's another video from the opening of the Sydney store, one of the first to open at 11pm our time.According to Australian news sources, some of the crowd had come from China, where the launch of the iPhone 6 has been indefinitely delayed by the government over &security concerns.&
Some more pictures from the queue outside the Glasgow Apple Store.Apparently they're getting a bit of stick from some people celebrating the Scottish referendum.
Now c150 people in queue for iPhone in Glasgow, getting lots of flack from
supporters & Cassie Werber (@cassiewerber)
A little under 13 hours to go until the iPhone launches in America, and the line in Chicago reportedly goes around the block three times.It doesn't go on sale until 8am tomorrow morning in this country, but if you're after something to do while you wait, why not download iOS 8, Apple's update for iPhone and iPad on your old device?
We've had confirmation on that story of a masseuse being laid on for one of the Australian queues - but it wasn't provided by Apple.According to , on Twitter, it was provided by Telstra, Australia's biggest phone network - outside one of their stores.Fancy.
David Rahimi was the first person to buy an iPhone 6 AND 6 Plus. He flew in from California to get the phone early.On his Twitter account he describes himself as follows: &Entrepreneur. Investor. Philosopher.&He can now add &iPhone 6 owner& to that list.
First reports are coming in of things getting ugly in some of the queues.The Sydney Morning Herald say police are questioning a young woman outside the city's store, one of the first to open this morning.And Police have been called to the Michigan Avenue store in Chicago. According to the person who posted this video, there are &lots of threats going around&.
Here's the best video we've seen so far of the frenzied opening of the Sydney Apple Store.It shows the countdown, the doors opening - and the aforementioned David Rahimi leaving the store with his iPhones held aloft.
Here's a better look at the queue outside the Glasgow Apple Store.It looks like the few people who didn't vote in the Sottish referendum, didn't vote because they've been here all day.
iphone queue on indy ref night #1 & Alistair Gray (@alstrgr)
One Apple fan's night in Sydney ended in disappointment, after police sent him to the back of the queue, despite having waited all night.The video doesn't show how it all kicked off, but it's understood he got involved in an altercation which involved accusations of queue jumping.He looks pretty upset.
Mobile repair and trade-in firm iCracked have come up with a nifty idea for people queueing up to get the iPhone 6. They're offering to buy your old phone from while you're in the queue.Here's how it works. They have a bunch of tech people to check your old phone and give you a quote for what they'll give you for it. Then they give you a debit card which you can use to part-pay for your new phone.Sadly they'll only be doing this in the US, but hopefully some savvy entrepreneur in the UK will pick up on it in time for the inevitable iPhone 6s launch next year.
Not wanting to get ahead of ourselves, but this talk of a 6S model next year has got us thinking.What on earth would Apple call the update of the iPhone 6 Plus?The iPhone 6S Plus? The iPhone 6 Plus S? Both a bit clumsy.What do you think?
Poll loading &
A man has been arrested outside the Apple Store in Chicago following an argument over queue places, according to an eyewitness.Twitter user Fred Gonzales said &Cops were called over [a] dispute over space in line.&
First arrest of the iLaunch
& Fred Gonzalez (@fredfox)
More on the arrest in Chicago.
Guy was arrested for &recording the police& mind you he was fairly argumentative.& Fred Gonzalez (@fredfox)
using his cell phone.& Fred Gonzalez (@fredfox)
The first person to buy an iPhone in Perth, Australia...immediately dropped it while being interviewed by a TV news anchor.The horrifying moment was captured in a video that may as well be called &reasons to not open your ?600 phone over a concrete surface while being distracted by a woman with a microphone&.You might want to watch this one through your fingers.
We've got some more info on Jack, the poor kid who dropped his iPhone 6 live on TV.He says it's fine, saved by the protective plastic cover in which the phone ships.Still, these things are never the same after they get their first ding, are they?
If you're unsure as to whether you need an iPhone 6, we've put together our .If, on the other hand, you really want one, but need to talk yourself out of it for whatever reason, we've also put together our It's part of our commitment to fair and balanced news coverage.
An Apple supply chain employee has reportedly been arrested for leaking iPhone 6 parts before the phone's release.A 40-year-old man, identified as Qiao, worked for Foxconn, one of the factories that assembles iPhones.He's alleged to have stolen six iPhone 6 back covers, which he planned to sell in a market in Shenzhen.The iPhone 6 has seen more leaks - including complete and working models - than any previous Apple devices, though it's not known if he's responsible for anything other than the back covers.
When you're queuing up for hours - perhaps days - to get hold of a new iPhone on launch day, you're going to need to keep your nutrition up.And if you're the kind of person who would camp out to get a new phone, you're probably also the kind of person who owns a portable mini grill on which to cook hot dogs.Like this guy.
We brought a mini grill in line for the iPhone 6 and I'm making hotdogs. Truly camping out & Wesleh (@WeslehW)
Here's what it looked like when the iPhone 6 launched in Japan.It's pretty much the same as it was in Australia. A countdown, some applause, some high fives...wait, what's with the guy carrying the huge cardboard iPhone?And why is he apparently wearing Steve Jobs' head as a mask?Wow, Japan.
Reports of a scuffle outside a Paris Apple store. Police reportedly intervened.The French will get their mitts on the iPhone 6 in a shade over two hours. We get them an hour later.
N'importe quoi : Bagarre devant l'Apple Store Opéra ! La police intervient. & Stephane Zibi (@StephZibi)
It might be just the Instagram filter, but the queue outside the Covent Garden Apple store looks immense.iPhone 6 goes on sale in this country in a little over two and a half hours time. Are you getting one?
Were hearing reports that the crowd outside the Apple Store in Covent Garden is getting a bit rowdy.Some prospective customers are saying there are a few crowd control issues as a crowd of more than 800 people wait outside the London store.More as we get it.
Here's a view of what the queue at the Apple Store on New York City's Fifth Avenue was like yesterday.It's a very, very long line.Imagine what that's like today.
Here's a lovely video of the queue at the Apple Store in Perth, Australia.The iPhone 6 went on sale in parts of Australia at 11pm last night our time.
The wasn't enough to stop people clamouring to be first in line in Glasgow.Here's a look at the immense queue as it is now.Could this be responsible for Glasgow's lower than expected turnout?Biggest crowd in Glasgow before dawn. People queuing up on all nighter for
6. Historic & Matt Frei (@mattfrei)
If the new iPhone is a little too pricey, or if you just didn't make it down to the queue on time, you can either wait or get yourself an alternative device.You could choose a Samsung, or an HTC - or even a Windows Phone if you absolutely had to.But why not try something a little different, like the NoPhone?It's a &technology-free alternative to constant hand-to-phone contact that allows you to stay connected to the world'In other words, it's a phone-shaped block of plastic.
With just over an hour to go until the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus go on sale in this country, here's a look at how the devices were launched in Japan.This time it's the Shibuya Apple Store - where there were no giant cardboard iPhones or creepy face masks, just some very serious looking Apple fans.
In case you aren't enamoured with the wall to wall iPhone 6 coverage, you can enjoy some light relief with this spoof by College Humour. It includes the line: &The podcast app won't be a big festering turd.&
To get a sense of the size of the queue in Sidney, here's a pretty cool hyperlapse video of the 1,200 people waiting in line. Supposedly it took more than five minutes to walk in real time.
This is what Snoop Dogg has to say about the iPhone 6:
Wowser. Check out the queue at London's Regent Street store:Queues huge at apple regent street already - backing up into Hanover square & Jason Mesut (@jasonmesut)
What does it take to queue up all night for a new smartphone? Determination? Madness?Let us know what you think.
Poll loading &
10 minutes until lift off people! Meanwhile, in Birmingham:&: The
queue has been building over night and is now way past the bull!
& & Peter Eggison (@PeterEggison)
Poll loading &
Apple Stores across the UK are now open. This is the situation in Leicester:Queue at
and . Pre order queue isn't too long, so glad I did!
& SuperSaf (@SuperSaf)
Here are Manchester's hardcore Apple fans:250 or so queuing for an iPhone 6/6 Plus at Manchester Arndale Centre Apple Store. & Martin Bryant (@MartinSFP)
A campaigner has sold his slot in the queue outside London’s Regent Street Apple Store in order to raise money for a youth charity.Martin Houghton-Brown — CEO of Depaul UK, which helps keep young people off the streets — queued up all night so that he could then sell his position in the queue for ?570.The same charity will also be auctioning off another iPhone 6 on eBay.We
just sold out spot in the que to Adam for ?570 for young people who face sleeping in unsafe places & Martin HB (@hblondon)
Over the course of the day we are carrying out mini interviews with people waiting in line at Apple Stores across the world.Here’s one with Michael Issac, a comedian from Chicago, who is waiting in line in Merrillville, Indiana.
Why have you decided to get in line?I have an iPhone 4, need I say more?Has anything weird or surprising happened in line?A lady was talking very loudly about watching out for &stranger danger& at 1am.
Thank goodness she left.What's been the highlight of being in line?The guy right in front of me has been really cool. He helped me make my decision to get the iPhone 6 PlusWhat swayed you? Isn't it a bit big?I've wanted an iPad mini so I can give my iPad to my children. The iPhone Plus eliminates that now.
Plus, I have long hands.What’s keeping you busy?Eating trail mix and writing the comedy set for my Last Comic Standing audition.How much longer to go?5.5 hours and I’m 11th or 12th (if stranger danger lady comes back)!You can follow Michael on Twitter
Innocent Drinks has created this joke ad promoting a newly designed juice bottle. Well played!Well played
& James Herring (@TaylorHerringUK)
London's Covent Garden looks like this at the moment thanks to hundreds of people desperate to get their hands on the iPhone 6:OMG covent garden! (photo stolen from someone else on Twitter I now can't find and credit). . & David James Lennon (@cowboystyle)
A man queued three nights in the Bullring in Birmingham to get his hands on the new iPhone 6.Self employed builder Andy Walford said it was worth the wait.He told our sister paper the Birmingham Mail: “The last night was the hardest, I think because of the excitement.&He queued since 11am on Tuesday. And it's the second time in a row he's been first in line.Read the full story in the
What's inside the iPhone 6? Cult of Mac has done an iPhone autopsy: anatomy. Here is what you've paid a $/EUR1000 for. Not much hein? or so you would think
& Saad Jabrane (@saadjabrane)
It seems that lots of people who didn't order online are finding themselves disappointed when they turn up in store today.Turns out being first in the queue doesn't always guarantee you an iPhone :(
left disappointed after queuing since 7am & Austin John (@austinjohn2)
waiting for the
& . How long would you wait?
& Protect Your Bubble (@PYBUSA)
Over the course of the day we are carrying out mini interviews with people waiting in line at Apple Stores across the world.Here's a short Q&A with Matt Gonzalez, a technology blogger from Fresno California.Why did you decide to queue up?Because it is something I haven't done before and I always see people go all night in line and knew I wanted to experience it.What's the weirdest experience you have had in line?The craziest is when you actually get to go inside the store. There is an energy in the air and everyone is clapping for you.Which phone will you get & why?I want the iPhone 6 Plus because it is going to be a totally new experience from the normal 6. Plus it has a few more features that the 6 doesn't have.Can you understand why some people think it's a bit odd to wait in line for something you could pick up a few days later?I completely understand why people thing this is crazy, because it is. I know it's crazy and I don't really know why I'm here. But I know I love technology and love having the latest and greatest and it feels good to be around people who feel the same.You can check out .
Over the course of the day we are carrying out mini interviews with people waiting in line at Apple Stores across the world.Here’s a short Q&A with Matt Gonzales, a technology blogger from Fresno in CaliforniaWhy did you decide to queue up?Because it is something I haven't done before and I always see people go all night in line and knew I wanted to experience it.What's the weirdest experience you have had in line?The craziest is when you actually get to go inside the store. There is a n energy in the air and everyone is clapping for you.Which phone will you get & why?I want the iPhone 6 Plus because it is going to be a totally new experience from the normal 6. Plus it has a few more features that the 6 doesn't have.Can you understand why some people think it's a bit odd to wait in line for something you could pick up a few days later?I completely understand why people thing this is crazy, because it is. I know it's crazy and I don't really know why I'm here. But I know I love technology and love having the latest and greatest and it feels good to be around people who feel the same.You can follow Matt’s
The new iPhone 6 is one coveted piece of kit - but would you sell your girlfriend to buy one?This man in Shanghai offered to rent out his other half reportedly to generate the cash to buy Apple's latest gadget.He advertised the 'girlfriend share' on a placard near the campus at Songjiang University, with deals available by the hour, day or month.
Over the course of the day we are carrying out mini interviews with people waiting in line at Apple Stores across the world.Here’s a short Q&A with Tremayne Crossley at O2 in PortsmouthWhy did you decide to queue up?This year I queued up primarily so I can get in and get out without fighting the queues and not be late for work! For iPhone 4 and 3G I queued since 5am and MIDNIGHT respectively, I was young, the 3G was mind blowing and it was purely a case of &I want it first and I want to put pictures of it on social networks&. Embarrassing, looking back on it.What's the weirdest experience you have had in line?For the iPhone 4 queue, a guy with a preorder in hand basically fell out of a nightclub, covered in his own vomit and queued up. It seemed the queue had some sobering effect as once he shuffled into the queue he sobered up and became one of those Apple fanboys we all know as despise. What's the atmosphere like?Atmosphere here is one of... Boredom? For lack of a better word. Which phone will you get & why?I’m getting grey iPhone 6 64GB. Grey because it's better than the white iPhone front as you can't see the proximity/IR sensor! It's a bit picky but if you spending this much on a phone you want the best looking! 64GB purely because they don't have a 32GB version.Can you understand why some people think it's a bit odd to wait in line for something you could pick up a few days later? For those people, I try and explain it like football. I hate football, but wherever you go especially at the pub it's just football, football, football. I like technology but don't like chatting on forums, so queuing for an iPhone is a great way to talk to people with obviously matching interests without having to deal with YouTube comments/forums. It's hardly a niche product but outside of phone launches, video game launches etc I don't think we can just go somewhere and assume &yo we all like football so let's chat to strangers&. Makes sense I hope! It's like a weird form of camaraderie!
As you could probably expect, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 Plus devices are selling like hot cakes on eBay at vastly inflated prices.For example one gold 64GB iPhone 6 Plus , despite costing $849 in store.As a result, opportunistic people who aren't interested in owning the device have been willing to queue for a quick windfall.
Poll loading &
Lakeside shopping centre isn't the only place where crowds of people queuing up to buy the iPhone 6 . Police have been called to deal with a number of squabbles including: AtlantaPolice were called at 5.30am because of a
and &everyone is getting out of control& SingaporePolice were called to deal with violence in two separate malls.
by pretending to know the staff and lots of people got angry.ParisPolice
one impatient iPhone 6 buyer to the ground.
If you don't want to queue, there's always eBay!
The new iPhone 6 for sale on eBay
OMG! OneDirection is in town!!!... Wait- that's the lineup for a phone you could've pre-ordered online?
& Courtney Theriault (@cspotweet)
Over the course of the day we are carrying out mini interviews with people waiting in line at Apple Stores across the world.Here’s a short Q&A with Jacob Bean, who was second in line at the Verizon Store in Rome, Georgia, USA.
Why did you decide to queue?I didn't preorder. With all the media reports on Apple not being able to keep up with the demand for preorder, if I didn't get in line then there was no way i was getting the phone - at least for a few weeks. What's the most cool experience you have had in line?Just talking to other people and getting to know their lives. Ended up meeting one of my good friends cousins. Which phone will you get & why?I'm getting the 6. I've had the iPhone 4S for over 2 years. The face is completely shattered and missing pieces of glass. I've held out all summer since I broke it! Can you understand why some people think it's a bit odd to wait in line for something you could pick up a few days later? According to all the media reports, it's not going to be a few days. According to NPR report released today Apple has 220,000 people working around the clock to produce 170,000 iPhone 6 and 400,000 iPhone 6+. Even with this level of production they still can't fill preorder demands. I'm guessing phones won't be on the shelf until November.
The ghost of Joan Rivers (RIP) briefly posted a message on Facebook this morning saying that she was swapping her four-year-old iPhone for the latest version.I looks like her &people& forgot to delete some of her scheduled social media posts.
Facebook / Joan Rivers
Joan Rivers promotes the iPhone 6 from the grave
A pair of pranksters have fooled people into thinking they were going to win an iPhone 6 before handing them over an apple with the number 6 drawn on.Picture the scene. You are walking around a shopping
and a guy comes up to you saying he’s running a promotion to win the “new Apple 6”. &Apple 6? That’s not even a thing. It’s the iPhone 6, you moron,& you might think. OR, you might be fooled into playing his silly little game where he asks you a question and says you’ll win the item as a prize if you get the question right. When you get the question right, the guy hands you an ACTUAL apple with the number six on it. To be fair to the guys who made the video - comedy duo The Gatsby Club - it does get better. Our favourite bit is when one of them is in the Apple Store complaining about the rubbish camera.Check out the video:
Check out this ridiculous queue outside of the Apple Store in New York. Perhaps it should be predictable in a city known as the Big Apple, but as @chillin662 says, perhaps some of the people in the queue need to "reevaluate".It seems like people could have saved an awful lot of trouble by pre-ordering online and then going to collect the item in store at a slightly later date.If you are in this pic you need to re-evaluate your life
& P. (@chillin662)
Hardcore Apple fans revere the brand with an almost religious fervour, but what happens when you are both an Apple fan and a Christian?It seems that some fans of the iPhone are having to make a choice between their faith and the latest Apple mobile operating system, iOS 8. Some people are joking that they have to
so that they have space (around 5GB) on their device to download the software, leading to speculation that iPhones are more important than god. Lord please forgive me, but I need space for iOS8.. & ???????????????????? (@RealRaymondJ) If only they knew that if you
- by connecting your phone to a desktop with the music platform -
then you need just over 1GB of memory.
There have been multiple reports of skirmishes outside Apple Stores today, as people have become impatient and irritable while waiting in line for an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. However, people have fought over much sillier things in the past - from M&S food and Nike shoes to Xboxes and waffle irons.When the Xbox 360 went in sale in LA in 2011, one customer became so angry with people pushing into the queue that she brought out her pepper spray and blasted the crowd, injuring 20 people. Check out our story on .See also: once saw someone threaten another person with a tire iron over a dispute of a spot whilst queueing for GTA4. People are crazy& Paul (Pool) Hallett (@phalt_)
The launch of the
and the iPhone 6 Plus around the world has been filled with drama and silliness in equal measure.We saw the first person to buy an iPhone in Perth , fights breaking out in Singapore, Paris and , and pranksters fooling people into thinking they were going to get a free iPhone.One man in Birmingham queued for
just to get his hands on a new smartphone, while another resorted to renting out his girlfriend in order to get together the . Charming.Even Joan Rivers, who died two weeks ago, was .
Facebook / Joan Rivers
Joan Rivers promotes the iPhone 6 from the grave
Meanwhile, people were
the latest version of Apple's mobile operating system, iOS 8, with some choosing to
in order to make space for the software.If you aren't that excited about the iPhone 6, you can check out some interesting . Or, if you feel like you might need to disconnect, you might want to consider the .
The NoPhone is a completely tech-free lump of plastic
Read all of our latest .If you are interested in technology, you'll start to see a lot more stories in our
- not just news about the latest gadgets and games, but robots, driverless cars, bionic pets and much, much more.
Organisations
When you play roulette, blackjack and slots at Mirror Casino
Get one week free in your first month with code: MATCHWEEK

我要回帖

更多关于 drops 的文章

随机推荐