Mouth Watering Mains
Click on the image for preview
Mouth Watering Dessert
Astonishingly refreshing Beverage
Check out our Roti
1. Roti Canai
The original mamak pancake hand-made by the Malaysian national super roti-man champions
2. Roti Telor
Roti Filled with Egg
3. Roti Bawang
Roti filled with Spanish onions
4. Roti Telur Bawang
Roti filled with egg and Spanish onions
5. Roti Hawaii
Roti filled with chicken, cheese, pineapples and tomato sauce, served with mayonnaise
6. Murtabak
Classic Malaysian pancake filled with minced beef, egg, cabbage and onions
7. Roti Planta
Another local classic, roti filled with margarine and sugar
8. Roti Pisang
Roti filled with sliced bananas served with chocolate meises
9. Roti Kaya
Roti filled with Malaysian traditional pandan and coconut jam
10. Roti Tisu
Tall and paper-thin crispy roti, served with chocolate and malt powder.
(Special Order)
Check out our Appetizer
1. Nyonya Tofu
Crispy but delicate bean-curd in nyonya style
Scrumptious chicken fillets wrapped in aromatic pandan leaf
(Signature dish of Mamak Village)
3. Penang Otak-Otak
Exotic fish moose with smooth texture and rich flavours, grilled in banana leaf
4. Kerabu Mango
A new Malaysian creation, mango salad with Spanish onions, chilli and peanuts, served with Malaysian kerabu sauce (Seasonal only)
5. Chicken Satay
Authentic Malaysian char-grilled chicken skewers, served with peanut sauce
Check out our Mains
1. Penang Hokkien Hae Mee
Combination of yellow noodles and vermicelli in prawn soup, served with prawns, cuttle fish, egg and fresh morning glory, topped with sliced shallots
2. Penang Chicken Laksa
Authentic Penang style curry noodle soup with chicken
3. Penang Char Koay Teow Kerang
Wok-fried flat rice noodles, with spicy chilli sauce, clams, prawns, egg, chives and crunchy bean-sprouts (Signature dish from Penang Island)
4. Nyonya Mee Siam
Nyonya style wok-fried vermicelli, with prawns, fish cake, egg, sliced shallots, garnished with shredded lettuce and lime
5. Mamak Mee Goreng
Famous mamak style wok-fried noodles
6. Nasi Lemak Istimewa
Fragrant coconut rice, served with egg, anchovy, peanuts and cucumber (Select: Chicken Curry or Beef Rendang)
7. Nasi Tomato Korma
Splendid Malaysian tomato rice with raisins, capsicum, served with slow-cooked lamb korma, acar-acar and pappadum
8. Nasi Goreng Kampung
Classic Malaysian village fried rice, served with crunchy fried chicken, anchovy, chilli jam, acar and sunny egg
9. Penang Chicken Rice
Penang style savoury chicken rice, served with Malaysian grilled chicken and chicken soup
10. Lamb Korma
Slow-cooked tender lamb in fragrant and mild creamy curry
11. Kapitan Chicken
Savoury-rather-than-spicy chicken curry in nyonya style, with unique blend of selective herbs, served with boiled potato
12. Beef Rendang
Explosively flavourful, slow-cooked tender beef in nyonya style with rich coconut milk and selective herbs, served with boiled potato
20. Soft-Shell Crab Mango Kerabu
Soft-shell crab served with Kerabu mango salad
21. Oh Chien (Oysters Omelette)
Finely battered omelette studded with juicy oysters, Favourite Malaysian hawker's dish
22. Two-Style Fish
Fresh Barramundi fish, steamed on one half served with Nyonya or Assam sauce, and fried on the other half served with Kerabu mango salad
24. Ayam Bakar
Grilled chicken (deboned), served with sweet herbal chilli sauce
26. Steamed Rice
27. Coconut Rice
28. Tomato Rice
29. Fried Rice
30. Chicken Rice
31. Condiment Sauce
32. Ayam Bakar for Kid
Steamed rice served with Penang style grilled chicken (deboned) and salad
33. Roti Hawaii for Kid
Roti filled with chicken, pineapples and cheese, served with mayonnaise
Check out our Dessert
& Durian Panna Cotta
Durian pudding with sweet and silky smooth texture (dine in only)
Check out our Beverage
& Teh Tarik (Warm/Cold)
Classic Malaysian stretched milk tea
& Milo (Warm/Cold)
Malaysian iced chocolate
& Teh-O (Warm/Cold)
Malaysian sweetened tea
& White Coffee (Warm/Cold)
Malaysian white coffee
& Western Tea (Warm)
Earl Grey / Chamomile / English Breakfast
& Soft Drinks
Coke / Sprite / Fanta / Lift / Diet Coke / Coke Zero
& Mineral Water (Mount Franklin)为Pad而生的阅读应用
忠实原版的手机杂志
最潮的女性手机杂志
明星写真一网打尽
各类杂志在线阅读
打造企业自己的电子杂志
手工打造精美APP、电子杂志
您现在的位置是: &&& >白云之乡品美食Eating Aotearoa New Zealand on a Plate
白云之乡品美食Eating Aotearoa New Zealand on a Plate
作者:新西餐
&&& Robert Oliver, Consulting Chef, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
&&& Born in New Zealand and raised in Fiji and Samoa, globetrotting chef Robert Oliver is now the Consulting Chef for New Zealand Trade and Enterprise in China and Ambassador Chef for Le Cordon Bleu, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Robert's roles as such bode well for his country and region in world gastronomy. His book &Me'a Kai: The Food and Flavors of the South Pacific& (Random House, New Zealand) won the BEST COOKBOOK IN THE WORLD 2010 title at the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards in Paris, considered to be the Pulitzer of cookbooks.
&&& 新西兰贸易发展局顾问厨师
&&& 罗伯特&奥利弗出生于新西兰,从小在斐济、萨摩亚等南太平洋岛国长大,目前担任新西兰贸易发展局的顾问厨师,同时也是新西兰太平洋岛屿LeCordonBleu的厨师大使。由他撰写的美食图书《Me'aKai》(新西兰,兰登书屋)从来自150个国家的数千本参赛书中脱颖而出,在享有盛誉的2010年度世界美食图书大奖赛上,荣获&年度最佳美食图书奖&。
&&& New Zealand cuisine has come of age.
&&& When I was growing up here, restaurant culture was just beginning and eating out was considered to be an indulgence, a rare treat. Ironic really, considering that, as I remember, most of the restaurant offerings were pretty terrible: hardly a treat at all, more like some sort of culinary punishment. (&If you don't behave, I'll take you out for dinner!&)
&&& We seemed to be gastronomically adrift with restaurants offering a mish-mash misadventure of American and European dishes (&Chicken in a basket, anyone?&), everything shuddering and swaying under the oozing gravitational effects of avalanches of grated cheese, which I suppose may have been a reasonable kiwi attempt to cover up the nightmare lurking below. (Oddly, we added grated cheese to almost everything, maybe to establish flavor, or to make it more &kiwi&) I remember dishes that madly combined ham, cheese, fruit and other mindless gloop, all of this was passed off as fine dining here in the 1960's and 70's.
&&& So called &coffee lounges& (formerly tea shops) dotted the towns and cities in New Zealand then, and although the cakes and slices were home-baked and lovely, the savoury food was very limited and not much past ordinary pies and fish and chips, a shoddy anti-podean version of already questionable British fare. What is more, in a solidly masculine world of rugby and beer, food magazines and even food thinking was likely considered superfluous, frippery, the turf of tais tais.
&&& And yet home food was always great here - honest, robust dishes. I used to love the roasts and stews that my grandmother made: straightforward food that tasted like it was: lamb from the local butcher or farmer, cauliflower, kumara (New Zealand's fabulous sweet potatoes) and greens from the garden, pavlova, and puddings made from seasonal fresh fruits. High quality ingredients, to this day our strength, ruled the plate. It seemed that if we kept it close to the source, we did okay.
&&& Maori food, however, was a complete mystery to me. In fact, I knew nothing about it at all and I dare to say that this was the same for most pakeha New Zealanders. Incredible that New Zealand indigenous food culture seemed to have disappeared from the typical kiwi table altogether and consigned to only show up at cultural events and funerals.
&&& If you'd asked me, and most New Zealanders, as little as five years ago what New Zealand food was, you'd be hard pressed to get a consistent answer. We all knew we had great ingredients, we were farmers and terrific food producers, but asking about New Zealand &cuisine& would likely have elicited not much more than an embarrassed giggle. We didn't have one yet. In food, we were still finding ourselves, still constructing. Our food identity, so closely linked to cultural identity and sense of who we are as a people, was still being formed. We tended to look outwards rather than inwards for excellence, deferring to Europe and America as how we wanted to be.
&&& Which is why is happening now in New Zealand restaurants is so terrifically exciting. New Zealand chefs and foodies have emerged as a leading cultural force and, in a way, have brought us back home. Chefs like Al Brown with his wonderfully kiwipersonae and provenance based restaurants, Martin Bosley with his technical brilliance, Samoan born Michael Meredith with his astounding Pacific gastronomy, Fleur Sullivan with her &Otago& cuisine, Charles Royal with his thoughtful approach to Maori food and anthropology, Annabel Langbein and her &garden fresh& approach, Peter Gordon- based in London and Auckland and known as the founder of &fusion& cuisine, Brett McGregor (our first Masterchef!) with his local-global dishes and sheer likeability, and many more- have thundered onto the world stage. Food writers Lauraine Jacobs and David Burton, long champions of our agricultural assets, are voicing in writing what the chefs are doing in restaurants. We are intensely proud of our food heroes and rightly so: they have, in effect, brought us, as a people, back home. Culinarily, we seem to have found ourselves.
&&& I was recently home and went to many restaurants that embody what I think is the best of the new nature of New Zealand eating. I have opted to include here restaurants other than those of the famous chefs mentioned above - each of them is due greater detail another time.
&&& Craggy Range, Hawkes Bay
&&& Hawkes Bay, known as New Zealand's fruit basket, is also one of the countries wine regions, and the home of the &Gimblett Gravels&, an area where century old floods left a heavy bed of river stones that turns out is the perfect environment for the sunny wines of the region. My family lives here, so I know the area well, and love the weekend gatherings at the Hastings Farmers Market. I had a spectacular lunch at Craggy Range, a gorgeous vineyard based restaurant, which makes fine wine and food in evenly outrageously good proportion. I had two venison dishes- one a carpaccio with candied walnuts and aioli, and the second a roasted deer loin with potato fennel gratin, the venison from local producer FirstLight Foods (who, incidentally, produce the world's only grass fed wagyu beef). Aptly named &Terroir&, the restaurant is surrounded by the grapes that made the Craggy Range Gimblett Gravels Syrah we enjoyed with our food, instant terroir gratification at its best. Craggy Range embodies the Hawkes Bay experience - a place where fine wine culture begets great food culture, and it's all in plain view, all from the region itself.
&&& Ortega Fish Shack and Floridita, Wellington
&&& In Wellington, New Zealand's San Francisico-esque capital city, curled around an impossibly beautiful harbour, we ate at Chef Mark Limacher's &Ortega Fish Shack&. First up were fresh in season Bluff Oysters- the big ones, the famous ones that come from the bottom most tip of New Zealand's South Island. Huge, briny and creamy, New Zealanders ritualize the first few days of the season by swilling down numbers reminiscent of genocide. I then had pan roasted terakihi (a moist white fish, native to New Zealand waters) with ratatouille and crayfish butter, while my niece Willa gobbled down twice baked three cheese souffl& doused with butter sauce! Butter on cheese! Sinfully,wildly, crazily good! Dessert was lemon posset, a creamy, tangy mousse (New Zealand cream is fabulous), with local Otaki new season strawberries.
&&& The next morning we brunched at &Floridita& in Wellington's outdoor Cuba Street Mall and had rocket fuel coffee with porridge with rhubarb, brown sugar and cointreau, followed by organic poached eggs with a smoked mackerel and potato hash. Smart, urban, newspaper scanning Wellingtonian's packed the joint downing equally smart, urban food, the ambience was warm and unhurried. &Floridita& has a terrific cookbook that's worth picking up.
&&& The Boat Shed Caf&, Nelson
&&& I flew over gaspingly good views of Marlborough Sounds and the mountains beyond to land in Nelson at the northern tip of New Zealand's South Island. The Boat Shed Caf& juts out over the water and I settled in time to watch the most spectacular sunset and dine on seared &sea run& salmon carpaccio - New Zealand King salmon, sea farmed locally and as gaspingly good as the morning views-with fetta, pine nuts, raisins and tangy local olive oil. Delicious the whitebait fritters with arugula and soft white bread and butter. A rhubarb and raspberry eton mess for dessert: crispy crushed meringue, dense whipped cream with tangy rhubarb and summer berries. Lots of Nelson names peppered the menu: Neudorf Olive Oil, Whitestone Highland Blue Cheese and more, even the wine which was a Neudorf Nelson Chardonnay 2010. And I saw this everywhere I went: New Zealand restaurants supplied by local regional producers giving rise to regional cuisine varietals. Good inspiring stuff. This is why I travel.
&&& The Best Caf&, Dunedin
&&& 30 Stuart St. Dunedin
&&& Fish and chips are part of New Zealand's food culture. It's our nostalgia food, what we eat on a family Sunday after a day at the beach. Everyone has their local favourite fish and chip shop, but few towns still have venues that you can dine in. The Best Caf& in Dunedin, New Zealand's fourth city near the bottom of the South Island, is one. Blaring neon lights and fluoro green linoleum floor, this is the real deal. It's not a relic, its part of our narrative and they serve some of the best fish and chips I have ever had after years of being a fried fish junkie. The chefs here really know what they are doing: to turn such basic fare into something memorable, that's magic. The menu offered a choice of many types of local fish, and Zoe the lovely server, was well informed on even what the fish ate: did you know that elephant fish eats other fish and shellfish? I had batter fried blue cod with hand cut chips, white bread with butter (and yes, I put hot chips into the bread and slurped it all down before the butter all melted in what is surely a nutritionists nightmare) all with a bracing cup of tea. A personal plea to The Best Caf& in Dunedin: please don't ever modernize, in fact, don't ever change at all!
&&& Botswana Butchery, Queenstown
&&& Everyone knows about Queenstown, it's the lake and mountain region most served up in New Zealand's tourism imagery. Oddly, I, a New Zealander, had never been here. Its clear why its iconic vistas have been so bandied: Queenstown is awe-inspiringly beautiful.
&&& &Botswana Butchery& is housed in a colourful cottage on the lake and serves up great hearty food with big flavors. Meals are shared and generous, and the emphasis is on meats. Like cave men, we ripped apart a silkily tender slow roasted leg of lamb, served on the bone. I loved the summer pea risotto with local wild rabbit and heirloom carrots, and Southland lambs fry (liver) with bacon, potatoes, spinach, mushrooms, mustard & port wine glaze. Botswana Butchery serves up the &roast dinner& that you wished you had at home! Big portions fittingly in proportion to the big views ofQueenstown right outside.
&&& Auckland
&&& Mamak, 50 Kitchener Street, CBD
&&& Federal and Wolfe, 10/12 Federal Street, CBD
&&& Mamak? Why would I include a Malaysian restaurant in a New Zealand restaurant round up? Simply put: Auckland, New Zealand's largest city, has grown up. Newcomers from Asia- China, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore and more- have put their colourful stamp on this beautiful city, and restaurant life reflects this. And what a dazzling change it has brought to town. All manner of Asian eateries abound, with the whole neighbourhood of Balmoral housing a restaurant row that runs from Cambodia to Shanghai.
&&& Jeffrey Sing (a name that goes well with his gorgeously sing - song Malaysian accent) is the owner and personality at Mamak in the central city area. It's my first stop when I come to town: inexpensive, authentic Malaysian fare in a cobbled courtyard right downtown. Terrific freshly homemade roti canai, roti tissue, satays, mamak mee goreng, laksas all bounce with flavor, and Jeffrey's personal warmth makes the world feel good.
&&& Auckland's CBD, formerly forlorn, is bursting with restaurant life. I love the big breakfast at Federal and Wolfe, on a quiet corner about two blocks back from the waterfront. It's a funky, urban cafe with a wooden communal table and a staff who clearly are good friends, and that camaraderie extends to customers. The coffee is great, as is the whole menu: corn fritters with haloumi and arugula, and organic beef burger with beet relish are good picks for lunch, but don't miss breakfast here: really great eggs dishes and brioche with New Zealand Pohutukawa honey and buffalo ricotta. I love that the menu proudly lists the names of the farmers that supply them. This is what New Zealand is all about, but is just learning to state.
&&& All of these restaurants express the best of New Zealand food nature today. None of them are out to impress, rather they focus on delivering good food, REALLY good food. What all of these have in common is that they are all overtly connected to the point of supply. New Zealand cuisine, as we can now softly say, is being led and inspired by profoundly good ingredients. Flavor is the asset, not food intellect. Commonsense as a people, New Zealand cuisine is a no-nonsense expression of the land and its people. When I visit home, my mother only buys mushrooms from the mushroom farmer: he only farms mushrooms, so he has the best mushrooms. This detail, this type of excellence, is at the core of New Zealand cuisine. Even the service reflected these same values. Zoe at The Best Caf&, Jeffrey at Mamak and Kate at Federal and Wolfe all served with warmth and humour, rather than with impersonal slickness and style. I felt like I was seeing them in their homes.
&&& 新西兰美食已经初见端倪。
&&& 当我在这里的时候,餐厅文化还为成气候,外出吃饭尚被视作是一种打牙祭的机遇。说起来有些讽刺,记得当时大部分餐厅的食物相当槽糕,与其说是吃饭,不如说是美食惩罚。(如果你不乖,就带你去外面吃!)
&&& 我们似乎在餐厅带来的餐饮灾难中,从美洲漂到欧洲。所有的食材都在乳酪粉的作用下颤抖和摇摆。(很奇怪,我们几乎在所有的东西中都放入碎芝士,也许是为了增强口味或者让菜品更具有新西兰特色。)在我的记忆中,上个世纪6、70年代,食物只要疯狂加入火腿、奶酪、水果以及半流体物质,便被视作精致餐饮。
&&& 那些所谓的&咖啡厅&(前称为&茶馆&)分布于新西兰大城小镇。虽然自制的蛋糕和薄片味道很不错,但是真正美味的食物却很有限,即便是以往的派、鱼和薯条等等都不常见。而且,在这个男性为主导的橄榄球世界中,啤酒、美食杂志甚至是对于食物的思索都很有可能被视作是多余而无意义的。
&&& 不过家里的菜总是很好,实诚、健康。以前我很喜欢祖母做的菜,不论是烤还是炖,食物总是以本来的面貌呈现出来,来自当地肉店的羊腿、来自附近农户的花椰菜、kumara(新西兰甜西红柿)、绿色蔬菜、还有利用时令水果制作的奶油甜饼和布丁。高品质的原料一直占据着主要地位。看起来似乎只要我们追根溯源,那么就不会有什么问题。
&&& 不过毛利人的食物对我来说很神秘。实际上,我根本不了解,而且我敢说大部分新西兰白种人也跟我一样。令人难以置信的是,新西兰的本土食物正从新西兰人的餐桌上消失,只能在文化活动或是葬礼上窥见一斑。
&&& 五年前,如果你问我,或是大多数新西兰人,什么是新西兰美食,你很难得到统一的答案。大家都知道我们有很好的食材,我们本就是农民、食物生产者,但是谈及新西兰&美食&,总是会引来多多少少尴尬的笑声。目前这方面是空白,我们仍在寻找自我,仍在构建。我们食物的特性与文化密不可分,与作为人的感知密不可分。我们倾向于注重外在美多余内在,并将欧洲和美洲作为我们努力的方向。
&&& 这就是为什么如今新西兰餐厅的改变令人激动不已。新西兰的厨师和美食家逐渐成为主流的文化力量,这也是我们找到自我的一种方式。AlBrown以及他独特的新西兰气质奠定了餐厅的基调;MartinBosley技艺精湛;萨摩亚人MichealMeredith的太平洋美食令人赞叹;当然还有FleurSullivan的&奥塔戈&特色美食、CharlesRoyal的毛利风味、AnnabelLangbein的&新鲜菜园&、伦敦和奥克兰PeterGordon是&fusion&美食的引领者、BreetMcGregor(我们的第一位&超级主厨&)极具本地特色又有国际风格的菜品以及无限的创造性席卷世界舞台。美食作家LauraineJacobs和DavidBurton是我们农业资源守护者,他们通过文字展示厨师的成就。我们为他们而骄傲。实际上是他们指引我们回家的方向。从这个角度来讲,我们似乎已经找到自我。
&&& 最近我回了趟家,去了许多家餐厅,我选择写这些餐厅而不是上文提到的著名厨师,是因为这些餐厅代表了新西兰美食的新特性。
&&& 霍克斯湾CraggyRange
&&& 霍克斯海湾有新西兰&水果篮&之称,这里也是著名葡萄酒的产地,是&吉布利特砾石&葡萄酒的家乡。这个地方因为洪水的缘故,留下很多河床上的巨石,最后这里居然成为葡萄种植的完美区域。我家就在这,因此对这里十分了解,喜欢这里周末的哈斯丁农贸集市。在CraggyRange,我享受了一次丰盛的午餐。食物和葡萄酒均衡搭配,我点了两道菜:生牛肉片配蜜汁核桃仁和蒜泥蛋黄酱和烤鹿肉里脊配土豆茴香奶油烤菜。鹿肉来自当地的FirstLightFoods(他们生产世界上唯一的牧草饲养和牛肉)。这家餐厅的名字是&Terroir&,周围被葡萄园环绕。CraggyRange是霍克斯湾的生动写照,既有上好的葡萄酒也有丰富的美食文化,而且所有的一切都出自本地。
&&& 惠灵顿OrtegaFishShackandFloridita
&&& 美丽海湾围绕的惠灵顿是新西兰的首都,颇有些旧金山风情。我们前往厨师MarchLimacher的OrtegaFishShack餐厅。首先上来的是新鲜的布拉夫生蚝,其中最为著名的来自新西兰南岛的顶端。体型较大,略带海水咸味、肉质细腻。在这个季节的开始几天,新西兰人将吃布拉夫生蚝视作一种仪式,每年消耗数量巨大。我还点了盘煎大鳍唇指鲈(一种白色的鱼,产自新西兰本地)配炖菜和小龙虾油,我的外甥女Willa则狼吞虎咽般地吃着奶酪舒芙蕾配黄油酱。奶酪配黄油,味道简直好得&令人发指&。甜点是柠檬牛乳甜酒,一种细腻浓郁的慕斯(新西兰的奶油绝赞!),搭配当地奥塔基新鲜草莓。
&&& 次日早上,我们在惠灵顿古巴街的Floridita吃早午餐,咖啡浓郁提神,搭配红糖、黄糖和君度甜酒,还有有机水煮蛋配烟熏鲭鱼和土豆泥。读着本地报纸,享受美味食物,气氛是如此闲适温馨。Floridita的烹饪书内容丰富,值得一看。
&&& 纳尔逊TheBoatShed咖啡馆
&&& 领略完马尔堡湾的美丽风景,就来到位于新西兰南岛北端的纳尔逊。TheBoatShed咖啡馆建于水上,在这里我有幸目睹最为壮丽日落时分。晚餐是当地饲养的新西兰国王三文鱼以及羊奶酪、松子、葡萄干,搭配当地橄榄油。美味的银鱼小煎饼配芝麻菜和白面包、黄油。甜点是大黄和覆盆子、脆蛋白、浓郁生奶油以及夏季浆果。纳尔逊的名字在餐单上多次出现:Neudorf橄榄油、白石高地蓝奶酪、还有一款酒叫做Neudorf纳尔逊雪当利。这种现象几乎在我去过的每个地方都能见到:新西兰餐厅的供应商大多是当地生产商,他们带来了多种多样的食材,这也是我此行的目的。
&&& 但尼丁TheBest咖啡馆30StuartSt.Dunedin
&&& 鱼和薯条是新西兰美食文化的组成部分,它们总是令人怀旧思乡。每个人都有自己最爱的鱼肉和薯条店,不过很少有地方能带给你家的感觉,但尼丁的TheBest咖啡馆则是少数中的一处。嘟嘟作响的霓虹灯和荧光绿油布地板,这不是什么遗址,这是故事的一部分。即便是我这样多年来对鱼肉无比着迷的人,也不得不承认这里的鱼肉和薯条是最好的。厨师们清楚自己在做什么,他们将简单的食材转化成为可口美味。菜单上还有更多的当地鱼类供你选择。可爱的服务员Zoe对各种鱼类了如指掌。你知道象鱼以其他鱼类和甲壳类动物为食吗?我点了炸鳕鱼和手切薯条,白面包配黄油(是的,将热薯条放入面包中,并在黄油融化前吃掉。好吧,这的确是营养学家的噩梦。),再加上一杯茶。我对但尼丁TheBest咖啡馆只有一个请求:请永远保持现状!
&&& 皇后镇Botswana肉店
&&& 每个人都知道皇后镇,这里的湖光山色使其成为新西兰最为著名的旅游目的地。很奇怪,我作为新西兰人却从未去过那里。
&&& Botswana肉店坐落于色彩斑斓的湖边屋舍,提供的食物口味独特,当然重点在肉上。就像洞穴人一样,我们撕扯着慢火烤制的羊腿肉,夏季豌豆意大利调味饭搭配当地野生兔肉和自家种植的胡萝卜,还有南地羊腿炸肝配培根、土豆、菠菜、蘑菇、芥末和葡萄酒。Botswana提供&烧烤式晚宴&,美味与皇后镇的美景相互映衬,令人难忘。
&&& 奥克兰Mamak,50KitchenerStreet,CBD
&&& FederalandWolfe,10/12FederalStreet,CBD
&&& Mamak?为什么我会将这个马来西亚餐厅归入新西兰风格餐厅,简单说来就是:新西兰最大的城市奥克兰已经长大。来自中国、马来西亚、日本、新加坡等地的新来者为这个城市增添了更多的色彩,餐厅正是其中的印记之一。这里的亚洲风味多种多样,从上海到柬埔寨,一应俱全。
&&& JeffreySing(这个名字刚好与他如吟唱般的马来西亚口音搭配)是Mamak的所有者。这是我在奥克兰的第一站:实惠、地道的马来西亚风味。自制的印度薄饼、沙爹、马来炒面、辣味米粉汤,每一种都味十足。
&&& 奥克兰的CBD随着这些餐厅的开业,日益兴盛起来。我喜欢FederalandWolfe的早餐,它位于距离水边两个街区以外的平静角落。这是家有些时尚的都市咖啡馆,木制的餐桌、员工之间都是好友,这种热情也传递给了客人。咖啡很好,菜单也不错:玉米煎饼配哈罗士奶酪和芝麻菜、有机牛肉汉堡是午餐的不错选择,但是也不要错过这里的早餐&&蛋类菜品和奶油蛋卷配新西兰圣诞树蜂蜜和水牛意大利乳清干酪。我最喜欢的一点是菜单上详细列出了农户供应商的名字。这就是新西兰,不过一切还只是刚刚开始。
&&& 所有的餐厅都在传递着新西兰食物的精髓。他们不是空有话语,而是真正努力带来美食,带来真正的美食。他们的共同点在于,原材料的提供将他们紧密联系在一起。现在,我们可以说&新西兰美食&的根源和灵感都在于良好的食材。
&&& 对于人们来说,新西兰美食是对一片土地以及生活在那里的人们的严肃表达。当我回家时,我母亲只从蘑菇种植户那里购买蘑菇,他只种蘑菇,因此他的蘑菇品质优秀。这样的细节,这种类型的优秀品质,是新西兰美食的核心所在。即便是服务也反应出同样的价值。TheBest咖啡馆的Zoe,Mamak的Jeffrey以及FederalandWolfe的Kate,他们都热情幽默,极具人情味,给你带来宾至如归的体验。
周期:未定
日期:未定
杂志排行榜
ZCOM旗下产品:||||||||
&&&&京公网安备
2004-杂志门户&&&&&&&&||||

我要回帖

更多关于 mamak档 的文章

随机推荐