两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级英语常见作文题目
上传于||文档简介
&&七​年​级​英​语​作​文​常​考​题​目
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢假如你是李华,给David写一封信,介绍自己的情况.内容包括自己的年龄、职业、喜欢的食物、三餐的情况等,以及几父母的职业、工作地点等.字数60个词左右.Dear David,开头已给出 初一英语作文
sevenwan458
David,My name is Li hua.l`m a student in NO.3 middle shool.l`m 13 years old.l like banana and watermelon.l have breakfast and supper at home,lunch in the shool.My father is a doctor in the hospital,and mother is a teacher in our shool.What about you?The best wishes for you.yours,Li hua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一篇介绍父母喜欢吃什么的英语作文,50词左右 .最好用上We need to eat more healthy food
zhangying007DB
我按要求帮您写了,大概50-60词,Both of my parents like to eat fruit and vegetable.They always tell me that we need to eat more healthy food.My mom likes to eat apple,orange and carrot,while my dad likes to eat banana,onion,and cabbage,especially potato.They often cook nice and delicious food with fresh vegetables for me,and I like it very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的爸爸妈妈喜欢的颜色和食物英语作文50个单词真的很简单,我不会写单词而已速度
My father is a worker. He works in a company. He is forty years old. He likes rice and noodles. He likes doing all kinds of sports. Such as swimming, running and playing table tennis. HIs favorite color is blue.
My mother is thirty-nine years old. She is an English teacher. She likes vegetables and dumplings. She likes playing tennis and going hiking. Her favorite color is red.
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
为您推荐:
我用自己的爸妈写了啊
My father likes to eat meat like fork meat,he doesn't have a favourite colour but i think most of man like black or grey or brown which i also not very clear.
My mother likes to eat no...
扫描下载二维码写一篇英语作文,要求是介绍自己和父母喜欢的和不喜欢的运动,颜色,食物介绍食物要按照三餐介绍,60词
I like football very much.But my parents prefer hiking instead.Red is my favourite colour.My father favours blue and my mother orange.As for food,I like fried chicken and french fries a lot,while my parents believe vegetables would do me more good than the junk food I like.So at breakfast,we have cereals.At lunch,we have steamed chicken and bread.At dinner,I have fish and soup with my parents.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜爱的食物英语作文 的文章

随机推荐