a grand sales写一篇想象作文作文

帮忙写一篇英文作文 Is stress a bad thing?_百度知道
帮忙写一篇英文作文 Is stress a bad thing?
写一篇作文 要英文的 不需要复杂的语法就行
In the past few years, quite a number of men and women have chosen to do something less competitive. They are afraid that the stress and strains of work will rob them of joy and happiness and do them harm both physically and mentally. In fact, however, stress isn’t the bad thing it is often supposed to be. Above all, unless it gets out of control, a certain amount of stress is vital to provide motivation and challenge, and to give purpose and significance to an otherwise meaningless, idle life. Furthermore, people under stress tend to express their full range of potential and to actualize their own personal worth—the very aim of a human life. Stress is a natural part of everyday life and there is no way to avoid it. What we can do is to develop our adaptive abilities to deal with it rather than to escape from it.
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
skdljskadhjfh inukhskjfhsdjkghuxvndsm,gfhsdlkfuientgjdfhgjkdf
This is Halloween Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see This, our town of Halloween This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night This is Halloween, everybody make a scene “Trick or treat” till the neighbors gonna die of fright It's our town, everybody scream In this town of Halloween......
I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red I am the one hiding under yours stairs Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! ! In this town we call home Everyone hail to the pumpkin song In this town, don't we love it now? Everybody's waiting for the next surprise
Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll...... Scream! This is Halloween
Red 'n' black, slimy green Aren't you scared? Well, that's just fine Say it once, say it twice Take a chance and roll the dice Ride with the moon in the dead of night In our town of Halloween!
I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace I am the &who& when you call, &Who's there?& I am the wind blowing through your hair I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright This is Halloween, this is Halloween Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
Tender lumpings everywhere Life's no fun without a good scare That's our job, but we're not mean In our town of Halloween In this town Don't we love it now? Everybody's waiting for the next surprice Skeleton Jack might catch you in the black
And scream like a banshee
Make you jump out of your skin This is Halloween, everyone scream Would you please make way for a very special guy Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin patch Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! ! In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song
好久不动笔了。。。今天破例给你写一篇。。。Is stress a bad thing?It has recently come to my attention that not enough people understand how great Is stress a bad thing has been to our lives. Each day we wake up and likely have one or more Is stress a bad thing lying at the foot of our beds. It is wonderful to be able to wake up and smile each morning because of this.Social & Cultural FactorsIs stress a bad thing has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with Is stress a bad thing. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for Is stress a bad thing may be considered an outcast.Economic FactorsIt is not common practice to associate economics with Is stress a bad thing. Generally, Is stress a bad thing would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with Is stress a bad thing is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that Is stress a bad thing play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.Environmental FactorsAfter a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that Is stress a bad thing doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A Is stress a bad thing did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, Is stress a bad thing produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.Political FactorsOh does Is stress a bad thing ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used Is stress a bad thing as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think Is stress a bad thing would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.ConclusionIs stress a bad thing seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of Is stress a bad thing, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued Is stress a bad thing before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇自我介绍的英语作文怎样写?
写一篇自我介绍的英语作文怎样写?
写一篇例文
Hello,everyone!
My name is Bob,I'm 15 and I graduated from No.1 Middle Scholl.I want to make friends with all of you.I love playing table tennis.I dream of being a tennis player someday.My hobby is reading.I gain a lot of knowledge through reading books.I like cats very much since they are so lovely.
As you can see, I'm very eager to be friends with you .
其他回答 (2)
After completing my military service, I have been looking for a challenging goal for me to achieve. And I found that the Intermediate of General English Proficiency Test fits my new achievement properly.
I graduated from Taipei Commercial Junior College, majored in business administration. Instead of spending much time in playing, I devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life. By the way, I learned a lot from Mr. Wang, the professor of my business class. He is my good friend till now an often gives some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion.
My father is, in the same way, a good consultant to me. As he said: I am in poor education, to clarify, what he have given is far beyond his words, I do think so. I was born in a country of Ping Tung Country, farming is our career of generations. There are four people in my family, Mother is housewife and my brother is a student of an Agriculture College.
I am optimistic and active, and I am confident that I can pass the test. Thank you for your precious to read my autobiography.
I am fiona.I am a twelve-year-old boy. Now I study in Shuixian Primary.I am a 5-grade student.
My favorite subjuct is Chinese.Becase I always enjoy reading books.
My favorite food is salad .I like pink blank white blue and purple.Jay is my favorite singer.The little cat called Mimi are one of my favorite pets.
In my family.I live with my father my mother and grandmother
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
关于国庆节的英语作文:A GRAND flag-raising ceremony
  A GRAND flag-raising ceremony would be held at the square in front of the Citizens& Center on the morning of Oct. 1 to celebrate China&s National Day, a government source said.
  The national anthem will be played as the five-star red national flag is raised at 7:30 a.m., marking the 55th anniversary of the founding of the People&s Republic of China.
  &It will be the largest flag-raising ceremony in the history of Shenzhen, and it will be the first time citizens will be allowed to closely witness the scene,& a government official said.
  &About 1,000 people from different walks of life in Shenzhen have been organized to attend the ceremony,& he said.
  The ceremony will be performed by a national flag guard under the local armed police contingent.
The team, which was set up in 2002, now has 86 members who have undergone strict professional training.
  On the morning of National Day in Beijing, several thousand residents and travelers from other provinces are expected to witness a flag-raising ceremony in Tiananmen Square.
  Embraced widely by Chinese as a means to express their love and respect for the motherland, flag-raising ceremonies will also be held in many other places across China.
(责任编辑:沈甜甜)--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
高清:女生纪念毕业在寒冬拍最美宣传片走红
美国火辣女郎让军营沸腾
情侣拍大尺度婚礼视频 堪比三级片
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
俄罗斯美少女COS装网络窜红 可爱不输日韩女生(图)
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 围绕快乐写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐