要写英文作文,翻译围绕快乐写一篇作文关于科技 改变人们交流方式的文章 ,急~

英语阅读翻译:你不知道的改变生活态度的五种方法[1]
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的英语阅读翻译:你不知道的改变生活态度的五种方法,供大家参考:)摘要:“我们对生活的态度决定了生活对我们的态度。” 我们都听说过态度的力量,也知道正是我们的态度决定了我们在生命中会有多成功。“Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us。” We’ve all heard about the power of our attitude, and that it’s our attitude that determines how much we succeed in life。“我们对生活的态度决定了生活对我们的态度。” 我们都听说过态度的力量,也知道正是我们的态度决定了我们在生命中会有多成功。If you look around you, you will see that people with a positive attitude enjoy life more and are generally happier and more successful than those who walk around grumpy and pessimistic. Our attitude is the driving force in our lives―it can either push you to do great things or pull you down to your demise。如果你看看周围,你就会发现那些以积极的态度享受生活的人们,比那些暴躁和悲观的人更开心而且更成功。我们的态度是我们生命中的动力――它可以推动你做伟大的事情,也会把你带向灭亡。While it’s true that humans are born with certain tendencies or orientations, our personalities and attitudes are developed through our relationships and experiences. Our attitudes begin to develop in childhood and constantly evolve and change over the years through day-to-day interactions and experiences。然而,人类天生就有某些发展趋势或方向,我们的个性和态度会随着我们的人际关系和经历而不断成熟。我们的看法从孩提时代开始,并多年来在每天的交往和经历中不断地发展和改变。All the things that you have been through, all the people you have met and interacted with can have an impact on your attitude. If you think that all these factors have molded you into a person with a poor attitude towards life, there is no need to worry as there is always an opportunity for change. Let me share with you how I did it。你所经历的所有事情、所见过并打交道的所有的人会影响你的态度。如果你认为这些所有的因素都让你对生活有了消极态度,不要担心,总有机会改变的。让我与你分享一下我的做法。5 Simple Things That Can Help Change Your Attitude五个简单的做法让你改变态度。1. Identify and understand what you want to change。确定并了解你想要改变的事。The first step towards change is clearly understanding what needs to be changed. Setting clear goals is the key to success in any endeavor. When it comes to changing your attitude, you need to do an honest and in-depth self-evaluation so科技如何影响我们的生活[1]
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】 Whether one is willing or not, he can not deny that endless innovations of technology are constantly changing our lives. Appatently, not everyone is optimistic about the trend, but there are unquestionable positive aspects of it.  To the senior in the society, health and security are the most concerned issues. Today, thanks to the growing process in medicine field, the life span and quality have been greatly enhanced. Old people are becoming increasingly energetic and rigorous. Besides, technology also ensures the security of those old people who live separately from their offspring
gimmicks such as auto-alarming bell free them from the worries about possible gas release or theft.  To the young, the startling advances in application technology enable them to work and live more comfortably.
Automation
the computer-controlled system, along with assembly lines and robots
not only cuts down the prices by mass production,but also frees people from dangerous and tiring working conditions. After work, benefiting from all the conveniences provided by such handy appliances as microwave ovens, washing machines, or automobiles, people enjoy a lot more leisure time and feel more relaxed.  As to children, they benefit most from the boom of information technology.
For decades,
computers and
communication systems processed information only for selected audiences. Now,the development of technology makes everyone, including children, to get cheap information.
Exposed to this from the early age, today's children learn by trial and error how to collect and process information into useful knowledge at a fast pace. What's more, through Internet and telecommunication, the children are closely connected with the outside world and are likely to be more competitive and creative than their older generations.  It might be because new technology is booming out at such a fantastic speed that many people aren't feeling at ease with it.However, it does aim at急!帮忙写一篇以速度和时间的英语作文,要求翻译出中文。一百字左右。
急!帮忙写一篇以速度和时间的英语作文,要求翻译出中文。一百字左右。
Cherish the time to grow rapidly
In life only cherish the time in the boundless sea of knowledge can gain more nutrition. However, some people say that money is everything. May they never know that money is not time. There are lots of people in order to make good use of time and effort. For example, in the Chinese famous mathematician ChenJingRun mathematical peak, climb, reading Chinese diligently thousands of the relevant material. Burning, finally became a world famous mathematician. This shows that only cherish the time, assiduous study can achieve great success.Cherish every time is to use in the aspects of time, not useful for some useless things take time, if use time, that our life is not what meaning, only those who cherish the time, the time for the people's interests in life are beautiful, rainbow!So everyone should cherish the time, timing, don't let it loss, it won't leave, once again, then we are ashamed of late. Especially we these students, wasted time, is not like the sunshine, so we have to cherish the time by time, do not abandon.
&
珍惜时间迅速成长
&& 在生命的长河中唯有珍惜时间者才能在无际的知识海洋里获取更多的营养。可是,有的人说钱是万能的。可能他们永远也不会知道金钱是买不到时间的。也有许多人为了能好好地利用时间而努力。比如说我国著名数学家陈景润,在攀登数学高峰中,勤学苦练,阅读了中外上千本有关资料。通宵达旦的学习,终于成了世界著名数学家。这表明只要珍惜时间,刻苦学习就能取得巨大的成就。&& 珍惜时间就是分分秒秒的努力,把时间用在有用的方面上,不要为了一些毫无用处的事而花费时间,如果虚度时光,那我们的生命就没有什么意义了,只有那些珍惜时间、把时间用在为人民利益上的生命,比彩虹还美! && 所以每个人都要珍惜时间、把握时间,不让它流失,它一旦离开,就不会再回来了,那时候我们惭愧也来不及了。尤其是我们这些学生,浪费了时间,就没有了阳光般的前途,所以我们得珍惜时间,不要被时间抛弃。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮我写一篇英语作文啊
题目是我的一天
赶紧啊,急,急
要带翻译,最好别太多生词
暂时还没有相关回答,请再等等吧!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!急求一篇英语作文,写人的 (带翻译)。_百度知道
急求一篇英语作文,写人的 (带翻译)。
高中的作文、
My friend Vivi is a lively and smart girl,she has long black hair and she is a tallest girl in our class.She is warm-hearted and good- looking so that everyone loves her.I'm so glad to make friend with her.I'm out-going too,so we have been good friends for long time.But sometimes I like quiet but she doesn't.And her marks are not good as me.So,i suggested her that she should work-hard in her study so that we can go to the same university.
This person is my best friend Vivi who i can tell everything to.Like my deeply feelings and thoughts.原创 有什么问题和要求要改动可以M我,希望帮到你。 中文:我的朋友VIVI是一个活泼聪明的女孩子.她有着长黑发,而且她是班上最高的女孩子.她是个热心肠的人,而且她很漂亮,以至于大家都很喜欢她.我非常的高兴能和她做到朋友.我也是一个开朗的人,所以和她做了很久的朋友.但是有时候我喜欢安静但她不会.她的成绩也没我的好,所以我建议她应该多努力学习这样我们才能一起去同一个大学. 这个人就是我的好朋友VIVI,一个能够让我告诉她一切,推心置腹的人.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
我的朋友,杰克,他是一位好学生,他有黑的眼睛和一个大鼻子以及一对引人注意的大耳朵,他很强壮,他来到中国读书可是他的国籍是美国,他的父母在英国。他是我们班级的一位新同学,他喜爱运动。
My friend, jack, he is a good student, he has black eyes and a long nose and a pair of eye-catching big ears, he is very strong, he came to China to study but his nationality is America, his parents in Britain. He is one of the new students in our class, he love sports.就这个=
=不过你要是想要添油加醋的话就用下面的。
我的朋友,杰克,他是一位好学生,他有黑的眼睛和一个大鼻子以及一对引人注意的大耳朵,他很强壮,他来到中国读书可是他的国籍是美国,他的父母在英国。他是我们班级的一位新同学,他喜爱运动。我们班级的同学也十分喜欢他。
My friend, jack, he is a good student, he has black eyes and a long nose and a pair of eye-catching big ears, he is very strong, he came to China to study but his nationality is America, his parents in Britain. He is one of the new students in our class, he love sports. Our class is also like him.
我的好朋友是杰克,他十分的喜爱运动,他有大鼻子和黑眼睛以及大鼻子。他是我们班级的新同学。My good friend is jack, he has been very like sports, he has a big nose and black eyes and nose. He is our class new classmate.
希望采纳吧=
那要看你是什么水平了,小学?初中?高中?大学。。。。都不一样哦
丶喝酒好过vvvv辅导班
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 围绕快乐写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐