u own useverything at oncee中文翻译

当前位置:
>>>.Section B.Directions: Complete the following passage by u..
.Section B.Directions: Complete the following passage by using the words in the box.& Each word can be used only once.& Note that there is one word more than you need.A. protection &&&&B. ties &&&&&&&&&C. dependence &&D. relaxed &&&E. influenced F. readily &&&&&&&G. abandoning &&H. harmed&&&&&&I. tightly &&&&&J. emotionalMany people, when they speak of home, tend to associate it with a certain physical surroundings and a certain ___41___ attitude.& This attitude toward home has come down to us from the past.In the old days life was tough.& Enemies could attack you and you had little ___42___ against them.& People did not live in well-built houses where doors were locked.& They didn’t have an organized police force that could rush to their rescue instantly.& This unsafe situation ___43___ the way people felt about home.& Small family groups held to each other ___44___ for protection against animals and other men.& We can see this even in today’s minority groups who, because of a feeling of insecurity, still preserve close family ___45___.Today, thanks to modern transportation and technologies, thousands of people willingly and ___46___ leave the place where they were born.& These people, especially the young, are ___47___ their parents’ homes to live their own life.& They have no ___48___ on their parents’ homes.& Home is just where they can shut the door and feel ___49___by themselves.& And the meaning of the word “home” has been somewhat changed by this activity.& To these people, home means a place where they can have privacy.
题型:完形填空难度:偏易来源:不详
41. J 42. A 43. E 44. I 45. B 46. F 47. G 48. C 49. D略
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“.Section B.Directions: Complete the following passage by u..”主要考查你对&&单词、词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
单词、词组
单词和短语:
由两个以上的词组成的,没有完整的句子结构,但又有一定的语法和逻辑关系的词的组合就是短语或词组。短语又包括固定短语,和自由短语。比如说,put off (推迟),look up(查阅,查字典)have a heavy heart(心情沉重)…我们都习惯称为短语或词组(phrase)。put off是由一个动词和介词组成的,但他在句子中充当一个动词的作用,也就是说在这个词组中,put 是词头(head of the phrase) 所以它是动词词组,或动词短语。题型特点:对于英语学习来说,词汇是基础,掌握并灵活运用英语单词对学好英语至关重要,它会直接影响到我们的听、说、读、写能力。从高考单词拼写试题来看,单词拼写把单词放在句中考查,不仅是单词拼写,而且还要考查单词的形式,即将单词的写与用结合起来。这一点主要是要求学生对词汇的应用要有所掌握,体现了学以致用,从而根据语境选用适当的词。因此,答题时必须认真阅读全句,弄懂句意,在理解的基础上考虑选用适当的词汇。所考词汇多为多音节词,多数单词均有不同的变化形式,一般不少于4个字母。
题型种类:1、句子中被考查的单词突出,画横线,横线标有该单词的首字母,要求学生写出该单词的正确形式。2、句子中被考查的单词突出,画横线,横线后的括号内注有汉语,要求学生写出该单词的正确形式。
&例题解析:
(一)读懂句意,确定单词。例如:The f____day of the week is Sunday. 该句意为“一周的第一天是星期天”,需要填的词的首字母是“f”,根据常识和序数词有关知识应填“第一”,故填 first。此类题还可考月份。例如::September is the n ____ month of the year (答案:ninth) (二)瞻前顾后,确定形式写出单词后,还要注意分析该单词是否需要变化形式。现分类说明如下:1、名词一般考虑单、复数和所有格。例1:Do you like white?We have shirts of different c____. 根据句意,可确定单词为“color”,通过前面的shirts和different两词可确定此处应用colors。例2:September10 this T____Day. 根据句意,确定单词“Teacher”,它与Day之间存在所有格关系,将Teacher变为复数,再变为所有格,应填Teachers'。 2、形容调和副词这两类词学生极易混淆,做题时应仔细分析,慎重选择究竟用哪类词,有时还要考虑到形容词和副词“级”的变化。例1:He was very a____with the man upstairs and began to shout, "Stop singing!" 根据句意,此处应填形容词原级angry。例2:On Sundays, Children play h____in the park. 此处应填副词happily,副词修饰动词。 3、动词动词变化形式较为复杂,一般有五种:动词原形、第三人称单数形式、现在分词,过去式和过去分词。可综合考查学生运用英语知识的能力。例1:Thank you very much for l____me your bike. 介词后动词用-ing形式,故填lending。例2:When he was ten, he became i____in maths. become interested in 为固定词组,意为“对……感兴趣”,故此处应填interested。 4、数词注意确定用基数词还是序数词。例1:There are t____months in a year. 此处应用基数词twelve。例2:December is the t____month of the year. 此处应填序数词twelfth。 5、代词主要从人称代词、物主代词、反身代词、不定代词和疑问代词几方面考虑,有时还要考虑用单数还是用复数。例1:Help y____to some fish, Jim. 根据句意,此处应用yourself. 例2:"Help y____to some fish, please." Mrs Green said to the twins. 根据句意,thetwins为复数,故填yourselves。 6、连词若前后两个词或句子存在转折、因果、并列、选择等关系,一般应填连词。例1:She didn't go to school yesterday b____she was il1. 从句和主句互为因果关系,故填because。例2:The football match still went on t____it was raining heavily. 该从句为让步状语从句,故应填though。解题技巧:
以下是解单词拼写的基本程序:首先要仔细审题,明确大意。在句子缺词的情况下,尽量弄懂句子大意并根据已给出的语境,判断出所缺的单词,试将该单词放入句子当中,看是否能使句子完整,句意明确。注意词性,写出词形。在解题过程中,要特别注意根据句子中所缺成分,判断所缺单词的词类。1、名词,就要注意单复数;2、动词,就要注意主谓一致、时态和语态的一致性;3、形容词和副词,就要注意形容词和副词之间的转化规则;4、词组和短语,就要注意固定搭配。重读句子,验证答案。完成拼写后,要把句子重读一遍,检查句子是否通顺,单词拼写是否准确无误,单词形式是否正确,如名词的数、格,动词的时态、语态、语气和非谓语形式,形容词、副词的级等。这一步很重要,因为差之毫厘,谬以千里。总而言之,高考单词拼写题既考查学生的词汇量,又考查学生在特定的语境中灵活运用词汇的综合应变能力。要想提高得分率,绝非一日之功。正如谚语所说:“Rome was not built in one day”。所以,考生应该以命题特点为指导,在平时的复习中运用构词法知识多读、多记、多练,并增强语感,辅以行之有效的解题方法,才能熟练掌握,灵活运用,避免出错。题型拓展:1、单纯的翻译题,考查考生对单词的记忆。例句:The little girl is wearing a____ (粉红色的)dress. (正确答案:pink) 2、根据语境要求,填入所写单词的适当形式。例句:The story was first written in English and later____ (翻译) into Chinese.(正确答案:translated)3、从词在拼写上有可能存在的“盲点”(相对难写、难记)考虑命题。例句:The book gives a short ____(描述) of the city.(正确答案:description)4、在有可能出现多个近似答案的情况下,对词的用法进行甄别。例句:Very few people ____(成功) in losing weight these days.(正确答案:succeed) 5、从词在用法上有可能存在的“盲点”(相对少见的用法,在一般规律中考查特殊)考虑命题。例句:All the boys were standing up ____(笔直). (正确答案:straight) 6、侧重选择多音节词汇(构成各单词的字母数一般都超过了7个)命题,考查考生对多音节词汇的把握程度。例句:One of ____ (邻居) kept a very beautiful garden. (正确答案:neighbours或neighbors) 7、侧重选择词义较为生僻或使用率偏低的词汇命题,考查考生对单词拼写记忆的广泛程度。例句:He turned on the television set hanging from the____ (天花板). (正确答案:ceiling) 8、侧重从词音与词形不相吻合的部分命题(包括不发音字母),考查考生对单词拼写记忆的准确程度。例句:I usually just have a____ (三明治) for lunch. (正确答案:sandwich) 9、能根据语境的要求,将所给的中文提示(该提示给人以名词或动词的假象)转译成正确的英语表现形式。例句:I changed into my sports shoes so that I could walk more____(舒服). (正确答案:comfortably) 10、对近义词不同搭配用法的一般常识,在有可能出现多个答案的情况下,对词的用法进行反复推敲,考生应对最常用词汇的易混易错现象给予注意。例句:A fence at the back of garden (分开) us from the neighbours.(正确答案:separates或separated)
发现相似题
与“.Section B.Directions: Complete the following passage by u..”考查相似的试题有:
385540415895403305379235188922209897? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?lonely和God is a girl英文歌词和中文翻译_百度知道
lonely和God is a girl英文歌词和中文翻译
提问者采纳
你会接受她吗;s why I&#39!求你救救我吧)I did some bad things in my life(我做了错事)Why can&#39?she wants to shine forever in time她希望永远的闪耀着she is so driven she's no diggity(五年了;ve got all i need(你能给我我所需要的)I know i got to pay the price(我知道我要付出代价)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)I am lonely lonely in my life(我的生活孤孤单单)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)God help me help me to survive?你会接受她吗?你会接受她吗; fun(孩子们在花园快乐的嬉戏)Excitin&#39!帮助我生存下去吧)Everybody'll be around while you heading towards deathtown(当你朝着,lonely in my life(我的生活是如此的孤单)Ah,我们知道在那儿没有自由;m lonely,方方面面的)Love peace and cash(爱;cause you&#39,我会在你的周围 )Allways look forward hardlynever look back(总是努力向前看)So many tears and the snakes on my jock(决不回顾那么多眼泪和毒蛇)Now i's in the house to let you know(屋子里的娜娜会让你知道)What i see is how i fell and damn(我对看到的东西感到忧伤)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)I am lonely lonely in my life(我的生活孤孤单单)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)God help me help me to survive!(神啊God Is A Girl歌词?god is a girl上帝是一个女孩she's what is' for the light(我渴望光明)Dark is the path(前路黑暗!帮助我生存下去吧)That' on me(所有人使我犯错)Oh lord come help me please(神啊,我能保持镇定)Whom shall i fear exept the god(除了上帝我该惧怕谁)Thank you for the blessin&#39, lonely(我是如此孤单)Is only a girl她仅仅是一个女孩do you believe it can you receive it你会相信她吗; on me(所有人使我犯错)Oh lord come help me please(神啊??god is a girl上帝是一个女孩whatever you say无论你说什么do you believe it can you receive it你会相信她吗?(重复2遍)God is a girl~~~~上帝是一个女孩LONELYI am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤独)I am lonely lonely in my life(我的生活孤孤单单)I am lonely lonely lon佑痪壁饺撰祭刁梢ely(我很孤单)God help me help me to survive, lonely(我是如此孤单)That'm always into something(我总是进入到某些东西中)making moves to improve(我可以证明给你看)What would you do if you were in my shoes(如果你处在我的位置)Boom a letter oops another suicide(你会因此而发狂)Meet me for a ride at the boulevard(你骑着马和我在林荫道相遇)Nana&#39, lonely(那就是我为什么是孤孤单单的)I am so lonely!求你救救我吧)I did some bad things in my life(我做了错事)Why can&#39,我看见到欺骗)Alone without protection(不受保护的孤独)from all them snakes(他们象蛇一样狡猾)All for one one for all i was told(我被告知人人为我我为人人)Black white yellow no matter(黑白黄无关紧要)if your young or old(只要你来到)Nana' thru the streets at night(在夜里穿过街道)after a fuss and fight(在一切慌乱后)Tears in my eyes(我的眼眶里有泪珠)i' and amazin&#39!求你救救我吧)I did some bad things in my life(我做了错事)Why can&#39!帮助我生存下去吧)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)I am lonely lonely in my life(我的生活孤孤单单)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)God help ms only a girl她仅仅是一个女孩do you believe it can you receive it你会相信她吗, lonely, out of time i see who'cause you's known as a girl to those who a free她是一个想得到自由的女孩the mind shall be key forgotten as the past思想将被封锁, havin't you rescue me(为什么你不来拯救我)' on me(所有人使我犯错)Oh lord come help me please(神啊;s tripppin&#39?)Free at last see the light in me(自由后光明来临)What goes up must come down(从哪里跌到就从哪里站起来)I&#39?)Chillin' and the skils on the mic(谢谢你的庇护和给我歌唱的能力)Five years we know there's always mine她是如此地被动……cleanly and free她永远是我的“纯洁”与“自由”she wants you to be a part of the future她希望未来的大部分时间里a girl like me有一个女孩会喜欢我there is a sky illuminating us someone is out there有天空照亮着我们、和平和毁灭)that's tripppin&#39!(神啊;m lonely!(神啊;m a man lookin&#39?你会接受她吗,忘记过去cause history will last使过去的事情继续延续……god is a girl上帝是一个女孩wherever you are无论你在何处do you believe it can you receive it你会相信她吗;s why I' playin' games heaven&#39?你会接受她吗?god is a girl上帝是一个女孩however you live无论你生活怎么样do you believe it can you receive it你会相信她吗;m alone(我是孤独的)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)I am lonely lonely in my life(我的生活孤孤单单)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)God help ms why I't you rescue me(为什么你不来拯救我)' our hands to buy and supply(用我们的手去互相支持, lonely!(神啊;s fantasize i must be high(那是梦想我必须定得很高)So let me live before i die(所以在我死前让我活着吧)Once again grab the bottle twist the cap(再一次抢过酒瓶转动盖子)To survive your life(去拯救你的生命)is yours my life is mine(你我有着各自的生活)No emotions in this world full of lies(面对这个充满谎言的世界已经麻木)Step by step and be versatile(一步一步, lonely(那就是我为什么是孤孤单单的)Is all about(那就是全部)Alone by yourself than you(比你自己更孤独)lack there&#39?你会接受她吗;ve got all i need(你能给我我所需要的)I know i got to pay the price(我知道我要付出代价)Knock on my door whom you lookin&#39?god is a girl上帝是一个女孩whatever you say无论你说什么do you believe it can you receive it你会相信她吗, lonely(那就是我为什么是孤孤单单的)Cheppin's fake(时光飞逝?)Kids in the garden&#39!帮助我生存下去吧)Remember first time we met day one(记得相遇的那天 ?)i know he will rescue me(我知道他会来拯救我)The lord is my shepard(上帝是我的;t you rescue me(为什么你不来拯救我)&#39,我不害怕)Runnin&#39?god is a girl上帝是一个女孩she&#39,某人的离开that we truly trust才是我们真实的期待there is a rainbow for you and me有一道彩虹等着你和我a beautiful sunrise eternally一轮美丽的日出是那样的永恒;m cool despite emergency(不管事情多么紧急?god is a girl上帝是一个女孩however you live无论你生活怎么样do you believe it can you receive it你会相信她吗;cause you&#39,所以找其它的)Nana in the house to let you know(屋子里的娜娜会让你知道)What i see is how i feel so leave me alone(我感觉看见的东西它使我孤独)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)I am lonely lonely in my life(我的生活孤孤单单)I am lonely lonely lonely(我很孤单)God help me help me to survive!帮助我生存下去吧)Everybody&#39!god is a girl上帝是一个女孩wherever you are无论你在何处do you believe it can you receive it你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗?你会接受她吗;s in the house to let you know(屋子里的娜娜会让你知道)What i see is how i feel and damn(我对看到的东西感到忧伤)i'm lonely,翻译?)i's no doubt about(毫无疑问)I&#39!(神啊,两眼相望)Usin've got all i need(你能给我我所需要的)I know i got to pay the price(我知道我要付出代价)That' for(敲打我的门你找谁)A dream or reality enemies at my door(门外是美梦还是敌人)Eyes i realize(眼睛注视着)it&#39!(神啊;m riding in my big fat ride(现在我骑着我肥壮的马)Your ass is late so look for the line(你的驴来迟了; is cool from january to june(寒冷从一月到六月)And we still stiked together like the glue(我们仍如胶似漆)And know the rules(我们知道规则)Forever you and i and believe(相信你我会直到永远)It was clear(这是无疑的)If i ever should fall(即使我跌倒了)I could count on you with no fear(因为有你;s tripppin' a real friend of mine(多么惊讶和开心我有一个真正的朋友)Feel my heartbeat and for(感觉当我遇到真正朋友时的心跳)real friend of mine(我真正的朋友)Face to face and eye to eye(面对面,一句对着一句的remembering me discover and see all over the world记得我在全世界寻找而领悟she&#39!帮助我生存下去吧)Everybody&#39
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
s always mine cleanly and free她是如此地受到驱策……(但)她永远是我的“纯洁”与“自由”She wants you to be A part of the future?你会相信她吗://s known as a girl to those who a free?http?你会相信她吗,someone is out there天空照亮着我们?你会接受她吗?你会相信她吗,她希望未来的大部分时间里A girl like me有一个女孩喜欢着我There is a sky /f;s only a girl.s only a girl.baidu, can you recieve it,无论你在何处Do you believe it?你会接受她吗,无论你说什么do you believe it can you receive it?你会相信她吗?She wants to shine Forever in time,她只是一个女孩Do you believe it?你会相信她吗, she&#39,她只是一个女孩do you believe it can you receive it, 娄桨催课诎酒给素can you recieve it?God is a girl?你会接受她吗?你会接受她吗,无论你过的如何Do you believe it?God is a girl上帝是一个女孩However you live?你会相信她吗?NANA,无论你生活怎么样do you believe it can you receive it?你会接受她吗,记得我在世界上寻找而发现She&#39,人们离开了这里That we truly trust也许那是我们真实的期盼There is a rainbow for you and me这里的彩虹(美好)属于你我A beautiful sunrise eternally美丽的日出是那样的永恒……God is a girl上帝是一个女孩Wherever you are?你会接受她吗?God is a girl上帝是一个女孩Whatever you say://post,上帝是一个女孩However you live,无论你在何处do you believe it can you receive it,discover and see All over the world,上帝是一个女孩She&#39?God is a girl
【Lonely】Lonely I'm Mr Lonely, I have nobody, For my owwnnn I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely I have nobody, For my owwnnn I'm so lonely, Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got that one good girl whose always been there like ya Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz Ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin I'm so lonely (so lonely), I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) I have nobody (I have nobody) For my own (to call my own) girl I'm so lonely (so lonely) I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) I have nobody (I have nobody) For my own (to call my own) girl Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl I'm so lonely (so lonely) I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) I have nobody (I have nobody) For my own (to call my own) girl I'm so lonely (so lonely) I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) I have nobody (I have nobody) For my own (to call my own) girl Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me Be so happy but now so lonely So lonely (so lonely) I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) I have nobody (I have nobody) For my own (to call my own) I'm so lonely (so lonely) I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) I have nobody (I have nobody) For my own (to call my own) girrll Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long, I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl and Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz... I'm so lonely (so lonely) I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) I have nobody (I have nobody) For my own (to call my own) I'm so lonely (so lonely) I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely) I have nobody (I have nobody) For my own (to call my own) girll Lonely, so lonely So lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely参考资料:附部分翻译:I'm lonely lonely lonely我很孤独,孤独,孤独... I'm lonely lonely in my life在我的生命里我一直很孤独 I'm lonely lonely lonely我很孤独,孤独,孤独... God help me help me to survive上帝啊,请你救救我让我活下去吧 Remember first time we met day one记得我们第一次见面的那天 Kids in the garden' playin' games heaven' fun在花园里的孩子们很开心的做游戏 后面的歌词不记得了,楼主老兄,这首歌三段RAP...翻出来已经很傻了...(因为RAP本身并不具备抒情的意境,就像我们的白话问去描述一件事)...如果要唱,那更傻.(RAP完全是靠其语气和音色来把人对音乐的感知一浪接一浪推向一种很混乱的境地再接着用清晰的声音来整理这些混乱) 【God is a girl】歌词翻译,一句对着一句的 remembering me discover and see all over the world 记得我在全世界寻找而领悟 she's known as a girl to those who a free 她是一个想得到自由的女孩 the mind shall be key forgotten as the past 思想将被封锁,忘记过去 cause history will last 使过去的事情继续延续…… god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 wherever you are 无论你在何处 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 whatever you say 无论你说什么 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 however you live 无论你生活怎么样 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 she's only a girl 她仅仅是一个女孩 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? she wants to shine forever in time 她希望永远的闪耀着 she is so driven she's always mine 她是如此地被动…… cleanly and free 她永远是我的“纯洁”与“自由” she wants you to be a part of the future 她希望未来的大部分时间里 a girl like me 有一个女孩会喜欢我 there is a sky illuminating us someone is out there 有天空照亮着我们,某人的离开 that we truly trust 才是我们真实的期待 there is a rainbow for you and me 有一道彩虹等着你和我 a beautiful sunrise eternally 一轮美丽的日出是那样的永恒! god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 wherever you are 无论你在何处 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 whatever you say 无论你说什么 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 however you live 无论你生活怎么样 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 she's only a girl 她仅仅是一个女孩 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? (重复2遍) God is a girl~~~~ 上帝是一个女孩
参考资料:
God Is A Girl
歌手:Groove Coverage
专辑:Booom 2003 The First
Groove Coverage - God Is A Girlremembering me discover and see all over the world 记得我在全世界寻找而领悟 she's known as a girl to those who a free 她是一个想得到自由的女孩 the mind shall be key forgotten as the past 思想将被封锁,忘记过去 cause history will last 使过去的事情继续延续…… god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 wherever you are 无论你在何处 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 whatever you say 无论你说什么 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 however you live 无论你生活怎么样 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 she's only a girl 她仅仅是一个女孩 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? she wants to shine forever in time 她希望永远的闪耀着 she is so driven she's always mine 她是如此地被动…… cleanly and free 她永远是我的“纯洁”与“自由” she wants you to be a part of the future 她希望未来的大部分时间里 a girl like me 有一个女孩会喜欢我 there is a sky illuminating us someone is out there 有天空照亮着我们,某人的离开 that we truly trust 才是我们真实的期待 there is a rainbow for you and me 有一道彩虹等着你和我 a beautiful sunrise eternally 一轮美丽的日出是那样的永恒! god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 wherever you are 无论你在何处 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 whatever you say 无论你说什么 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 however you live 无论你生活怎么样 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 she's only a girl 她仅仅是一个女孩 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? Nana -lonely中文歌词 歌手:Nana 专辑:Nana Lonely I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. God help me help me to survive! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧。 Remember first time we met day one 记得我们初次相遇的那一天。 Kids in the garden\' playin\' games heaven\' fun 孩子们在花园里弹唱, Excitin\' and amazin\' havin\' 如同在天堂中嬉戏。 a real friend of mine 我的挚友懂得我的心声, Feel my heartbeat and for 拥有真正的朋友多么开心。 real friend of mine Face to face and eye to eye 执子之手,心心相映。 Usin\' our hands to buy and supply 在寒冷的一月到六月 Chillin\' is cool from january to june And we still stiked together 可我有你,和你如胶似漆。 like the glue And know the rules 相信你我天荒地老 Forever you and i and believe 我们知道游戏的规则 it was clear 如此的清楚明了 If i ever should fall i could count on you with no fear 有你在,我将无所畏惧。 Runnin\' out of time i see who\'s fake Alone without protection 时间漂逝我看到欺骗 from all them snakes All for one one for all i was told 在这险恶的世界里 Black white yellow no matter 人人为我,我为人人 if your young or old 有人如此告诉我 Nana\'s in the house to let you know 不管肤色如何,不在乎年轻或老去。 What i see is how i fell and damn NANA告诉你 I\'m alone] 我看到的就是我的感觉,我只拥有我自己。 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我孤单啊 I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我孤单啊 God help me help me to survive! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧 (Everybody\'s tripppin\' on me Oh lord come help me please (所有的人把我欺压, I did some bad things in my life Why can\'t you rescue me 噢,神啊救救我吧 \'cause you\'ve got all i need 生活中我一定犯了错 I know i got to pay the price) 为什么你不拯救我啊 {Cheppin\' thru the streets at night 我知道我要付出代价,这就是我孤独的原因) after a fuss and fight 深夜,穿过那寂静的 Tears in my eyes i\'m a man 街道 lookin\' for the light 泪盈满眶,我向往光明。 Dark is the path 前方的路一片黑暗 i know he will rescue me 我知道谁将拯救我,上帝是我的牧羊人 The lord is my shepard 他是我唯一的惧怕 i\'m cool despite emergency 我心静如水,尽管危险仍在 Whom shall i fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin 谢谢你的祝福 , and the skils on the mic 赐予我美妙的歌喉 Five years we know there\'s no diggity 五年了,活的没有尊严 Free at last see the light in me 我终将获得灵魂的自由。 生生死死无人可避免 What goes up must come down 我会陪你走向死亡之巅, 向前看不在回头 I\'ll be around while you heading towards deathtown Allways look forward hardly never look back 留过多少泪啊,受过多少磨 So many tears and 难。 the snakes on my jock Now i\'m riding in my big fat ride 我已踏上寻找光明的旅徒 Your ass is late so look for the line 你来晚了就要到队伍后面 Nana in the house to let you know NANA告诉你, What i see is how 我看到的就是我的感觉 i feel so leave me alone } 所以不要打扰我 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生活如此寂寞 I am lonely lonely lonely 我孤单,我好孤单. God help me help me to survive! 上帝啊帮我活下去吧 Knock on my door whom you lookin\' for 敲打我门的人儿啊,你在找谁 A dream or reality enemies at my door 是美丽的梦想还是残酷的现实? Eyes i realize 我知道这是幻想,我一定是激动难忍 it\'s fantasize i must be high 在我死前让我好好活一次吧 So let me live before i die 抢过酒瓶,卷起冒子 Once again grab the bottle twist the cap 你有你的生活,我有我的 To survive your life is yours my life is mine No emotions in this world full of lies 这个世界满是谎言,残酷无情。 Step by step and be versatile 一步一印走好自己的路 Love peace and cash 热爱和平和或者毁灭 that\'s what is\'s all about 这就是全部 Alone by yourself than you 毫无疑问,你所依靠的只有自己 lack there\'s no doubt about 我总是专注于事,努力改进。 I\'m always into something making moves to improve What would you do 如果你是我,你将如何? if you were in my shoes Boom a letter oops another suicide 让情绪低落,然后解决自己。 Meet me for a ride at the boulevard 我将和你一起找寻 Nana\'s in the house to let you know Nana告诉你, What i see is how i feel 所看既是所觉 and damn i\'m alone 我只拥有我自己
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 once again 的文章

随机推荐