mary lambertis14years0ldtomis16yearsold合并为一个句子

把多个句子合并为一个句子_百度知道
把多个句子合并为一个句子
subordination or both 例如 Walden Pond is now the site of many tourist stands It was once raised by Thoreau for its natural beauty 合并为Walden Pond which once praised by xxxxx is now the site xxxxx 要连的句子是Sarah sank in the nearest chairShe was completel exhaustedHer limbs were stiff with coldHer mind was a piece of blank,规则combine each group of sentences into a single setence,using coordinatin ,
提问者采纳
,Completely exhausted,Sarah whose limbs were stiff with cold and whose mind was a piece of blank sank in the nearest chair,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“下一番苦功夫”、“能练出一手好字”将这两个句子,合并成一句话_百度知道
“下一番苦功夫”、“能练出一手好字”将这两个句子,合并成一句话
就能练出一手好字。请再写出两句。,用上恰当的关联词,只要下一番苦功夫,如,
提问者采纳
如果下一番苦功夫,就能练出一手好字。因为下一番苦功夫,所以能练出一手好字,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
就能练出一手好字。只有下一番苦功夫,才能练出一手好字。,因为下一番苦功夫,就能练出一手好字。只要下一番苦功夫,所以能练出一手好字。如果下一番苦功夫,
只要下一番苦功夫,就能练出一手好字。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把多个英语句子合并为一个句子_百度知道
把多个英语句子合并为一个句子
规则combine each group of sentences into a single setence,using coordinatin ,subordination or both 例如 Walden Pond is now the site of many tourist stands It was once raised by Thoreau for its natural beauty 合并为Walden Pond which once praised by xxxxx is now the site xxxxx 要合并的句子是This is a good spot for picnicA river flows on one sideA large tree provides shade
不好意思 少了一句 ~~~~接上面 第三句是We can spread our blanket on the grassy knoll
提问者采纳
This is a good spot for picnic where we can spread our blanket on the grassy knoll, with a river flowing on one side and a large tree providing shade.where=at which 定语从句修饰spot,后面用了个with的复合结构,这样比较符合尾重原则,又使语句通顺流畅,充满了诗情画意。
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他7条回答
This is a good spot for picnic with a river flowing on one side and a large tree provideing shade,which we can spread our blanket on the grassy knoll.不能用and,否则就变为两个句子了。如果用 so that 则表示从句与主句之间有一定程度上的因果关系;eg:We should get up early so that we can catch the bus.而这里并没有这种关系因此也最好别用~希望能帮到你~~!!
This is a good spot for picnic where a river flows on one side and a large tree provides shade so that we can spread our blanket on the grassy knoll.不知道对不对。
This is a good spot for picnic where a river flows on one side,a large tree provides shade, and we can spread our blanket on the grassy knoll.
A river flows on one side and shade provided by a large tree makes it a good spot for picnic
Thi side where a river flows and a large tree provides shade is a good spot for picnic.
This is a good spot for picnic where a river flows on one side and a large tree provides shade
This is a good spot for picnic where a river flows on one side and a large tree provides shade.
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Do you think?What should I do(合并为一个句子)
Do you think?What should I do(合并为一个句子)
Do you think what I should do?
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (1)
What do you think that I should do ?
等待您来回答
外语领域专家this is the film. i saw it last week. 将这两个句子用which合并为一个句子_百度知道
this is the film. i saw it last week. 将这两个句子用which合并为一个句子
你好! This is the film which I saw las week. 百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答如满意,请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
This is the film which I saw last wee僭纺铃关缍感硫烁炉敬k.若理解请采纳,不懂可以追问。
This is the film which I saw last week.
I saw the film last week。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 伤感的句子 的文章