从前的我和现在的我作文500字怎样写60个字英语作文

以“这就是我”为题写一篇60——80词左右的自我介绍.要求:1、从前的我……;2、现在的我……;3、参考词汇:uaed&to,but&now_百度作业帮
以“这就是我”为题写一篇60——80词左右的自我介绍.要求:1、从前的我……;2、现在的我……;3、参考词汇:uaed&to,but&now
This is who am IMy name is XX,i used to be lazy and tired of study.my mom are always urging me to study .but i didn't listen to her.But now i feel i must work hard .i find the intrest of study.i begin to enjoy learning .study makes me feel i am growing up little by little .Well,this is me ,a boy who now are foud of study!过去,现在,将来的我 英语作文五年前的我:具体描写一下现在的我,5年后的我,刚刚进入大学,(我的理想是当上博士)文章要有亮点,150词左右,_百度作业帮
过去,现在,将来的我 英语作文五年前的我:具体描写一下现在的我,5年后的我,刚刚进入大学,(我的理想是当上博士)文章要有亮点,150词左右,
want to be a famous writer in the future.I like to write stories for kids.The stories will be short and funny.My teacher said I was good at writing.But I still need to improve my English,too.Then I can write stories in English.So the kids from all over the world can read my stories.热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场推荐散文相关链接求英语作文,写出两到三个重要的人生经验成为现在的我随便写,两百字就够了.不要太夸张,乱编把._百度作业帮
求英语作文,写出两到三个重要的人生经验成为现在的我随便写,两百字就够了.不要太夸张,乱编把.
As days passing by,times going out,my childhood is leaving me little by little,I grow up,day after day.childhood is a fascinating story made by dad,sang by mom,with the dirty on my clothes.Until oneday,I realize my childhood ends.It was a sunny day,and the birds were singing.my father and I went climbing in another way we had never been.I walked cautiously behind my dad.The sence was so beautiful,the birds'voice were so charming.I breath the cool fresh air greedily paying no attention to the rugged path.Dad warned me to be careful,but I can't help myself.The road was getting more and more dangerous,I could hear sevral rocks fall.I slipped up.My feet were scratched and my hands were bloody.It was so hurt that I barely stand up.I asked my father with an imploring glance for help.He seemed noticed,said:"you are a big girl now,do it on your own,donot expect others."His words were so determined,and I came to understand that I truly grown up already.I graped a rattan and climbed up with strength from nowhere.Finally,I stand up.Father looked at me,smiled:"continue or not?""sure yes!"I responsed firmly."that's my girl!"My father said,happily.We reached the top,enjoying the wonderful view,I feel no pain at all``` Seeds break through theEagles fly through thHorse breaking through the shac and I break through difficulties,for growing up.
Life is actually a process after experienced many eventually returned to the origin. Someone are indomitable, more fell more brave, because born? No, no one can have such luck. It should be said to li...
当我碰上了密密麻麻的数字,叫人脑发胀的难题时,当生活中遇上了刺手的困难而被阻滞时,我是哭着,闹着连连叫苦,还是坦然面对,有条理地处理问题,寻求解决它的最佳办法呢?
两者间,我毫不犹豫地选择了后者。曾有这么一首顺口溜:困难像弹簧,你强它就弱,你弱它就强。这也让人不由得想起一句家喻户晓的俗话:世上无难事,只怕有心人!是啊,困难是通往成功路上的绊脚石,但,哪个成功的人士不是从困难中挺着腰杆...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词里有现在的我 的文章

随机推荐