Now I'm looking forward to seeing the c____like riding a bikemy bike 横线上填c打头的单词填什么

当前位置:
>>>用适当的词填空I’m looking forward to seeing my daughter and..
用适当的词填空I’m looking forward to seeing my daughter and her daughter, my granddaughter. I’m going to visit& 1&in China because it’s my granddaughter’s birthday. I’m going to& 2&the plane to Beijing because they live there. We are going to do some sightseeing because we like Chinese& 3&. We’re going to visit the Forbidden City and& 4&we are going to walk&& 5&the Great Wall.
题型:听力题难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:them小题2:take小题3:culture小题4:then小题5:up小题1:本句的含义为我打算去看望他们,因为今天是我外甥女的生日,故本句空格处填他们的宾格形式them。小题2:本句的含义为我们打算乘飞机去北京,故本句空格处填乘的单词take。小题3:本句的含义为我们喜欢中国的文化,故本句空格处填文化的单词culture。小题4:本句的含义为然后我们打算步行到长城上去,故本句空格处填然后的单词then。小题5:本句的含义为我们步行到长城上去,walk up表示沿着向上的含义,故本句空格处填up。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“用适当的词填空I’m looking forward to seeing my daughter and..”主要考查你对&&物主代词,单词、词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
物主代词单词、词组
物主代词:表示所有关系的代词叫做物主代词,也叫人称代词的所有格。物主代词分为形容词性物主代词和名词性物主代词两种。物主代词有人称和数的变化。第三人称单数的物主代词还有性别的变化。物主代词的用法:物主代词既有表示所属的作用又有指代作用,例如:Joh apparently there was a broken glass on his desk.约翰割破了手指,显而易见,他桌子上有个破碎的玻璃杯。物主代词有形容词性(my, your等)和名词性(mine, yours等)两种:形容词性的物主代词属于限定词。名词性的物主代词在用法上相当于省略了中心名词的 -'s属格结构,例如:Jack's cap 意为 The cap is Jack's.His cap &&& 意为 The cap is his.
形容词性物主代词用法:1. 形容词性物主代词相当于形容词,在句中只能用作定语,后面必须跟名词。名词性物主代词常用来避免和前面已提及的名词重复。相当于【形容词性物主代词+名词】。例如: Is that yourbike? 那是你的自行车吗? My pen is quite different from his.2. 如果名词前用了形容词性物主代词,就不能再用冠词(a, an, the)、指示代词(this, that, these, those)等修饰词了。例如: 这是他的书桌。This is his desk.3. 与形容词一起修饰名词时,形容词性物主代词要放在形容词的前面。例如:his English books他的英语书。their Chinese friends他们的中国朋友。4. 汉语中经常会出现"我妈妈","你们老师"等这样的语言现象,虽然代词用的是"我"、"你们",但实际意义仍是"我的"、"你们的",所以在英译时,注意要用形容词性物主代词"my","your"。例如:你妈妈在家吗? 误:Is you mother at home? 正:Is yourmother at home?5. it's与its读音相同,he's与his读音相似,但使用时需注意它们的区别(it's和he's分别是it is和he is的缩略形式,但its 和his 却是形容词性物主代词) 。例如: It's a bird. Its name is Polly. 它是一只鸟。它的名字叫波利。 He's a student. His mother is a teacher. 他是一名学生。他妈妈是一位教师口诀:有“名”则"形“,无“名”则“名”。意思是:后面是名词的话,前面就要用 形容词性物主代词。后面没有名词的话,就用名词性物主代词。
名词性物主代词的句法功能:a. 作主语,例如:May I use your pen? Yours works better.我可以用一用你的钢笔吗? 你的比我的好用。b.作宾语,例如:I love my motherland as much as you love yours.我爱我的祖国就像你爱你的祖国一样深。c.作介词宾语,例如:You should interpret what I said in my sense of the word, not in yours.你应当按我所用的词义去解释我说的话,而不能按你自己的意义去解释。d.作主语补语,例如:The life I have is yours. It's yours. It's yours. 我的生命属于你,属于你,属于你。名词性物主代词可以用在介词of的后面,相当于“of+名词所有格”。口诀有“名”则"形“,无“名”则“名”。注:后面是名词的话,前面就要用 形容词性物主代词。后面没有名词的话,就用名词性物主代词.形容词性物主代词与名词性物主代词的区别:一.形容词性物主代词起形容词的作用,用在名词前。例:1. This is my book.这是我的书。2. We love our motherland.我们热爱我们的祖国。二.名词性物主代词起名词的作用。例:1. Look at the two pencils. The red one is yours and the blue one is mine.看那两支铅笔,红的是你的,蓝的是我的。2. He likes my pen. He doesn't like hers.他喜欢我的钢笔。不喜欢她的。3. 注意:在使用名词性物主代词时,必须有特定的语言环境,也就是要省略的名词。例:It's hers.是她的。(单独使用大家不知是怎么回事,不可以这样用)There is a book. It's hers.那有本书。是她的。(先提及,大家才明白)4. 名词性物主代词=形容词性物主代词+名词为避免重复使用名词,有时可用“名词性物主代词”来代替“形容词性物主代词+名词”的形式。例:My bag is yellow, her bag is red, his bag is blue and your bag is pink.为避免重复使用bag,可写成My bag is yellow, hers is red, his is blue and yours is pink.物主代词“形”变“名”歌:形物代变名物代掌握规律变得快多数词尾加-- smy,its,his要除外my把y来变成i接着再把 ne 带his,its 不用变词形一样莫奇怪根据最新人教版版和牛津版的初中英语教材的词汇量,一个水平较高的初中毕业生的词汇量应在2400左右。初中的单词和词组词汇量要求数量会不断增长。初中单词节选100例:1dryadj干的,干燥的2ill& adj 病的3hope& v 希望4composition& n 作文作品5 remember& v 记起,想起6 were& v 动词be(are)的过去式7 bit& n 一点儿,小片8 a bit& phr. 一点儿9 healthy& adj 健康的,健壮的10 grow up& phr. 成长,长大11 visit& v 参观,访问,拜访12 ago& adv 以前13 the day before yesterday& phr 前天14 enjoy& v 喜欢,享受...乐趣15 world& n 世界16 at the same time& phr. 同时17 a moment ago& phr. 刚才18 just now& phr. 不久以前,刚才19 reply& n & v 答复,回答20 by the way& phr. 顺便说,顺便问一下21 match& n 比赛,竞赛22 cold& adj 冷的,寒冷的23 drive& v 驾驶24 plan& n 计划25 diary& n 日记26 make telephone calls& phr. 打电话27 go out& phr. 外出,到外面28 India& n 印度29 went& v 动词go的过去式30 rain& v 下雨31 rained& v 动词rain的过去式32 momery& n 记忆力,存储器33 pack& v 打包,打行李34 everything& pron 每件事,每样东西,一切35 umbrella& n 伞,雨伞36 anyone& pron 任何人37 date& n 日期38 season& n 季节39 write down& phr. 写下,记下40 January& n 一月41 March& n 三月42 June& n 六月43 July& n 七月44 August& n 八月45 December& n 十二月46 spring& n 春天47 last& v 持续,耐久48 weather& n 天气49 warm& adj 暖和的,热情的50 come out& phr. (花)开,发(芽),出来51 heavily& adv 打量地,猛烈地,厉害地52 crop& n 庄稼,收成53 really& adv 确实,真正地54 snow& n & v 雪,下雪55 snowman& n 雪人56 all the year round& phr. 一年到头57 true& adj 真的,真实的58 nearly& adv 将近,几乎59 unlike& prep 不像,和...不同60 opposite& adj 对面的,相反的61 sunny& adj 晴朗的,阳光充足的62 cloud& n 云63 cloudy& adj 多云的,阴天的64 wet& adj 湿的65 rainy& adj 多雨的,下雨的66 wind& n 风67 windy& adj 有风的,风大的68 snowy& adj 多雪的,降雪的69 later& adv 以后,后来70 later on& phr. 后来,稍后71 ring& v (钟,铃等)响,摇铃72 ring up& phr. 打电话73 west& n & adj 西方、西部(的)74 strange& adj 奇怪的,陌生的75 sunshine& n 日光,阳光76 melon& n 瓜77 radio& n 收音机78 report& n & v 报导,报告79 north& n & v 北方(的),北部(的)80 south& n & v 南方(的),南部(的)81 at times& phr. 有时,偶尔82 northeast& n 东北,东北部83 temperature& n 温度84 above& prep 在...上面85 daytime& n 白天86 below& prep 在...下,低于87 northwest& n 西北,西北部88 lift& v (云,雾等)消散,(雨)停止89 worse&& adj & adv ( bad,ill的比较级)更坏,更差90 foggy& adj 有雾,多雾的91 low& adj 低的,浅,矮的92 birthday& n 生日93 invite& v 邀请,招待94 film& n 影片,电影95 hold& v 拿,握96 hold on& phr. (打电话时)等一等,不挂断97 message& n 消息,信息98 take/leave a message& phr. 捎/留口信99 ready& adj 准备好的,乐意的100 sandwich& n 三明治,夹心面包片初中词组总结:1.be born 出生于2.visit sb 拜访某人3.tell sb. sth. 告诉某人某事 tell sb.to do sth.告诉某人做某事4.tell sb&not to do sth.告诉某人不要做某事a)tell sb how to do sth 告诉某人怎样做某事b)go to a place to do sth 去某个地方做某事c)go to England to study English 去英国学习英语5.study at a middle school 在中学学习6. go boating 去划船 go fishing 去钓鱼7.go swimming 去游泳 go shopping 去购物 go skating 去滑冰8.at weekends 在周末9.at the age of 在……年龄10.come here at half past two every Saturday afternoon 每个星期六下午两点半来这儿11.take pictures 照相12.in one’s spare time 在业余时间13.come here to do sth. 来这儿做某事14.come in 进来15.sit down 坐下 stand up 起立16.ask sb. some questions 询问某人一些问题17.on May 2,1984 在日18.tell sb. the name of the street and the house number 告诉某人街道名字和房间号码19.like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 like to do sth.喜欢做某事20.become a teacher 成为一名教师 want to be a doctor 想成为一名教师21.return to China=come back to China 返回中国22.teach English at a famous medical college 在一所著名的医科大学教英语23.tall and healthy 个高又健康24.short and slim 个矮又苗条25.be clever and quick in doing things 在做事上聪明伶俐26.come here to learn singing 来这儿学唱歌27.tell sb.a funny story 给某人讲述有趣的故事28.on foot 步行a)on one’s way to school 在上学的路上b)on one’s way home 在回家的路上c)on one’s way to the hospital 在去医院的路上d)on one’s way to the cinema 在去电影院的路上e)on one’s way to see a film 在去看电影的路上29.see sb. do sth. 看见某人做某莫事 see sb.doing sth.看见某人正在做某事a)hear sb. do sth 听到某人做某事 hear sb. doing sth.听到某人正在做某事b)make sb.do sth 迫使某人做某事 help sb. (to) do sth.帮助某人做某事c)1et sb.do sth.让某人做某事 had better do sth.最好做某事30. fall to the ground 倒在地上31.go over 走过去,复习功课32. hurry to school 勿忙去上学33.be late for the first class 第一节课迟到34.say with a smile 微笑地说35.be glad to do sth.高兴做某事36.do a good thing (deed) 做一件好事37.fall ill=be i11 生病,患病38.take sb. to a hospital 把某人送到医院39.rain heavily 下大雨40.on the road 在公路上41.not know what to do 不知道该做什么42.just then 正在那时43.come up 走进,上来44.in front of 在……前面45.thank sb. again and again 反复感谢某人46.drive away (汽车)离开run away 跑开take away 拿走47.right away 立刻48.right now 此刻,刚才,现在49.get home 到家 get there 到达哪儿 get here 到达这儿50. yesterday morning 昨天晚上51.leave the hospital 离开医院52.no buses=not any buses 没有车53.say to sb.对某人说 say to oneself 自言自语54.fall off 跌落55.need to get up early 需要早起床56.hurt my arm 胳膊受伤57.What's wrong with you?=What's the matter with you? 你怎么了?58.do one's homework on the computer 在电脑上做作业59.have four English lessons 上四节英语课60.once a week 一周一次 twice a year 一年两次 three times a month 一个月三次61.do more listening and speaking 做大量的听说练习do some cleaning 扫除do some washing 洗衣服do some shopping 购物62.make good progress in English 在英语方面取得很大进步63.help a lot in our studies 在学习上给子很大帮助64.teach sb. English 教某人英语65.get to school 到达学校66.give sb.lessons 给某人上课67.ask sb.to do sth.要求某人做某事ask sb.not to do sth.要求某人不要做某事68.let sb. do sth.让某人做某事1et sb. not do sth.让某人不要做某事69.not……until 直到……才70.make one's lessons interesting 使某人的课上的很有趣71.tell sb. how to do sth.告诉某人怎样做某事72.try to learn new things be oneself 设法靠自己学一些新的知识73.want to be a history teacher 想成为一名历史老师74.grow up 长大75.in future 在将来76.computer room (电脑)机房77.language lab 语言室78.finish middle school 中学毕业79.want to become (be) a designer 想成为一名设计家80.wish to be doctor 希望成为一名医生81.an American boy 一个美国男孩儿82.study in a high school 在高中学习83.in Grade Eight 在八年级84.finish primary school 小学毕业85.start school at the age of seven=begin to school when I was seven 七岁开始上学86.move to Washington with his family 和他全家搬到华盛顿87.be interested in 对……感兴趣88.want to become a doctor of Chinese medicine 想成为一名中医89.come here to learn Chinese 来这儿学习中文90.a nice school 一所好的学校91.instead of 代替92.in many ways 在许多方面93.be different from 与……不同94.by the way 顺便说95.come back home 回家96.be sorry for 为…难过,遗憾97.feel sorry for 为…难过,遗憾98.burn away 燃烧没了99.open the door 开门100.take sb. in one's arms 拥抱某人101.have some medicine 吃药102.have a football match 进行一场足球比赛103.have a meeting 开会104.walk back 向后走105.give sth. back to sb. 把某物还给某人106. work through the night 通宵工作107.get through the examinations=pass the exam 通过考试108.happen to 发生l09.knock at the door 敲门110.want to do sth. 想做…111.fall down 掉下来112.begin to do sth. 开始做…113.have some tea 喝茶114.have sports 进行体育锻炼115.have a bad coId 得了重感冒116.have a good time 玩的很高兴117.keep back 向后退118.so…that 如此…以至于…
发现相似题
与“用适当的词填空I’m looking forward to seeing my daughter and..”考查相似的试题有:
2774492610762728272627862789061232154发现相似题Mio adds wireless Shimano Di2 integration, ANT+ trainer control, and more to Cyclo bike units | DC Rainmaker
This past weekend I got a hands-on walk through of a host of new Mio features that are planned to be released as part of a firmware update for their existing units on the market.
Different units get different features, so it’s not quite a one-size fits all approach.
But at the top end, the Cyclo 505 gets everything.
I’ve previously looked at the Cyclo units in the past, but the sheer size of them had always been a turn-off.
With the new 310 and 500 series however, the size is just a tiny bit bigger than the common Garmin Edge 800/810/Touring, so it’s perfectly in the ballpark of acceptable for a full color mapping unit.
The main appeal historically of the Mio unit has been mostly in the touring space, where folks were using the units for navigation/routing, as the units included a map set.
However, there became increased demand for more performance oriented features, which we’re seeing manifest itself below in a host of functionality not typically found on a touring bike computer.
The number of ‘firsts’ here are pretty astounding. For example:
– First 3rd party company to introduce wireless Di2 ANT support
– First head unit company to introduce ANT+ trainer control support
– First bike head unit to introduce direct Bluetooth Smart sensor support
– First bike head unit to add WiFi capabilities
– First bike head unit to add wireless music control (of your phone’s music)
– First bike head unit to add text message notifications/alerts
You know, just your average spring cleaning update.
To provide some perspective on sizing, here’s the Garmin Edge 510, then Edge Touring/800/810, then the Mio 505. As you can see, it’s a tiny bit bigger than the Edge, but it fits nicely on the stem of a road bike.
Finally, it should be noted that Mio is a sister company to Magellan, both being owned by MiTAC.
In general, Mio caters to the European crowd, while Magellan caters to the North American crowd.
While I’m discussing here the Mio branded options (since they are the ones announced), I’ve been told to expect to see this unit sold under Magellan branding (and thus, in the US) likely later this spring or early summer.
Between Mio and Magellan, one of the two companies covers all of the countries globally, so one way or another you’re in good shape. [Update Apr 1, 2014: I got confirmation from Magellan US that the Cyclo unit will be available in the US in the May time frame (next month).
I’ll definitely loop back once an exact date is established.]
With that, let’s get on with it.
Adding support for Di2 ANT wireless integration
As part of the update, the Cyclo 305/310/500 series head units will now be able to read and record shifting information from compatible Di2 electronic shifting units.
Back in January, there
at the new ANT wireless transmitter, which aims to be an accessory for existing installation, and based on the , a rather cheap one in the $115US price range.
This is a natural progression from
shifting information being displayed (but none ever recorded).
Though strangely, since Interbike the device has gotten substantially larger than it was since shown there in my previous post.
In any event, I was able to get a walk-through of how it works in theory, but since my bike isn’t Di2 capable at the moment, we’ll have to go with just an academic discussion.
I’m working to rectify the theory part.
You’ll first start by pairing the sensor using ANT.
Note that this isn’t actually ANT+, but rather private-ANT.
As such, companies have to individually work with Shimano to get this implemented.
And it wouldn’t carry over to other component manufacturers either.
So in this case, Mio worked directly with Shimano to make this happen.
Once paired, you’ll go ahead and tell the unit what your bike configuration consists of.
This isn’t transmitted automatically, so it needs to know what it’s working with.
Below, you can see the main menu for this.
If I dig into the cassette menu, I’m given the option to choose from a slew of common configurations, but I can also just tap custom and build my own.
And it’s a similar story on cranksets, where I’ll go ahead and select which crankset I have.
Once that’s completed, the unit is ready to start displaying and recording gear information.
In the below screenshots, the Di2 relevant pieces are highlighted in red.
These are all simply data fields that I can configure on the unit, just as if I would configure speed or cadence, or any other metric I’d like.
To start, it’ll show your current gearing on the display.
You can display this in either gear position, gear number, or visually in a little chart/graph.
For most, I suspect you’ll go with visually if anything.
Most importantly though, you’ll get Di2 battery status, as well as alerts/warnings that can be triggered below a certain level.
Now in many ways straight display of gearing information isn’t super-useful.
What becomes more useful over time is the recording of that data, and then the analytical display of that data.
That’s where you can start to understand where you may be shifting at an inopportune time, or being in a non-ideal gear position.
Or, even added to race videos, as part of Shimano’s
Of course the real question is what about control of Di2?
As it stands today, that’s not part of the deal.
Technically it can be achieved, but it’s not there today.
The challenge with control is ensuring security of the system.
Obviously, you don’t want a competitor shifting you just before a sprint.
Looking at the technology, ANT+ as a protocol can indeed support encryption of data.
In some ANT+ medical devices today, they already do a less extensive form of that for validating handshake between two devices prior to transmission of data.
But why would someone want to control the gears from the head unit?
Well, not so much a human, but letting the computer do it for you.
This means you could potentially have a target wattage for a time trial, or Ironman triathlon, and have the unit automatically control the gearing to stay within a target wattage.
Basically, like an autopilot.
Of course, the target could theoretically be anything – wattage, heart rate, cadence, etc, and could be tied to a pre-programmed training plan. Thus huge potential for steady-state focused cyclists.
Ultimately, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Especially if the companies can work together a bit, focus on building out a public ANT+ profile versus a private one, and then get the platform pieces in place to allow it to flourish.
Just like other sensor types such as power meters or speed/cadence sensors.
It’s been a long time coming, but two weeks ago , officially called the “Fitness Equipment – Controls (FE-C) Device Profile”.
A profile allows devices to communicate seamlessly using a known language to talk between them.
For example, there’s a heart rate profile, which is how all ANT+ heart rate straps work with any ANT+ capable watch or cycling head unit.
In the case of the trainer control profile, it enables an ANT+ device to control any trainer that implements the profile.
Up until this point, each company that builds a computerized trainer usually implements their own private way of controlling things.
While those companies often allowed control over private ANT, it was never actually ANT+, and each company did it differently.
So that meant that even though Tacx, Wahoo Fitness and CycleOps were all transmitting controls via ANT, they were effectively talking three different languages, so interoperability was non-existent.
The reason why this matters is that it’ll allow more software developers to implement applications that can easily control trainers and report back speed, power, distance (as well as control it).
And sometimes, those software development efforts happen to be cycling head units.
Which, takes me to the point of this section: Mio is now the first cycling head unit on the market to implement the standard.
In April when the firmware is publicly released, you’ll be able to create an indoor cycling profile, and then pair it up to an ANT+ capable trainer.
Below, you can see the pairing menu for trainers on the unit I have:
The unit will search for the trainer and then upon successful pairing can control attributes such as grade or resistance.
The ANT+ profile can also simulate wind and track/ground resistance, and can send calibration messages to the trainer, however, the Mio unit is just focusing on the first two pieces.
Of course, all of this depends on one tiny little detail: Having a trainer implement the profile.
As of now, almost nobody is communicating specific timelines.
But, they are committing to deployment.
Mio is working with both TACX and Elite on models right now.
Here’s the run-down of where the majors stand on planned supported models (subject to change):
TACX: Support for ANT Bushido & Genius
Elite: Support for Digital Qubo
Wahoo Fitness: Support for Wahoo KICKR
CycleOps: Evaluating options
BKOOL: Support for BKOOL trainer
Now, the tricky part is release timing.
That’s where everyone clams up.
BKOOL is likely the closest , as they’ve shown off their ANT+ trainer control at a multitude of shows, including the ANT+ Symposium back in the fall, as well as CES .
Wahoo has long been in the camp of getting better open integration across the board. Regarding the profile and the , they noted:
“We are extremely excited about the new ANT+ trainer profile. We’ve already seen several devices in beta implement this profile as a beta and believe it opens a brand new world for the KICKR – head unit direct to the trainer.
Over the next few months we will be working hard to implement into our devices and would invite any device manufacturer to reach out to us for testing. For Wahoo, this is probably the most exciting thing from ANT+ in the recent years and definitely a technology that consumers want.” – Mike Stashak, Wahoo Fitness
Looking at others,
what it will take to get the profile adopted time-line wise, but as seen above, they’re already working with Mio on that front – so that’s definitely positive.
Neither Elite, nor
have provided timeline information. Though CycleOps was clear that they plan to implement it down the road, but figuring out the plan for existing units is the tricky part. CycleOps has however been very open in giving existing software development companies direct access to control the trainer.
Now the profile as it stands today is primarily designed for single-rider use, versus group-riding sessions.
Sure, software applications can use the single rider control and make it work in a pinch, but ultimately the group riding functionality is what’s more ideal in that scenario.
ANT+ is working on that piece of the profile, which they hope to be able to roll out by the fall at latest.
At which point, it’d be up to companies to implement it.
Hopefully though, for at least the single-use piece, with at least one head unit company now in the market controlling them, others will follow as well, forcing quick adoption on the trainer front.
Everything Else:
ANT+ Power Meter Support: In addition to all the items above, the Mio unit now supports ANT+ enabled power meters.
Which means that you can display/record data from any ANT+ power meter, such as a PowerTap, Quarq, Power2Max, Stages, Garmin Vector, SRM, and on and on.
Lots of options there today to connect to.
(Note: Mio has clarified that they have only tested themselves PowerTap, Quarq, SRM and Stages).
This is clearly a direct shot into the performance space, as the unit already supports the rest of the major ANT+ accessory types (such as speed/cadence/heart rate).
Further, you can setup multiple bike profiles and save sensors associated with each one.
One little feature I did notice that I particularly liked was that when it searched and found multiple sensors of a single type, it gave you the option to choose which sensor you wanted to pair to, and then select it.
Most other head units just get upset and say “Multiple Sensors Found”, and make you either manually enter the ID in, or leave you in a pickle.
Bluetooth Connectivity for Text Messages, Music Control, Voice Alerts: The unit can now pair to your Android or iPhone device and display a host of information.
From your phone you’ll now get text message alerts and call notification alerts, displayed on the unit itself.
These notifications can then enable you to actually answer a call via a Bluetooth headset (should you happen to be wearing one, albeit rather questionable).
For me, the the benefit here is not so much answering the phone call, but really just knowing a phone call came in.
Currently, my phone sits in my back pocket, thus The Girl could be trying to call me 28 times, and I’d likely never know.
Whereas with this, I’d see the alerts displayed.
You’ll see MP3 player above.
In that case, the unit is controlling your phones MP3 player, which in turn is likely broadcasting via Bluetooth to some audio device.
But, it could be just as easily playing out the speaker.
For some of my long climbs where you’re climbing for extended periods of time at 6-8MPH, I could easily hear the music in a back pocket without impacting my ability to hear the occasional car go by.
As always though, just don’t do stupid stuff.
Lastly, there’s an emergency contact function that will transmit your location to a defined emergency contact.
This isn’t quite live tracking like on the Garmin units, so while I understand the appeal of the function on the Mio, ultimately, I would really much rather just have live tracking functionality.
Hopefully, they can bridge that gap.
Extension of Navigation Features: Mio was the first to introduce the automatic route creation concept, which automatically generated routes for you based on simply knowing how far you wanted to go (or how long you wanted to ride).
Going forward, they’ll be extending that further, by enabling you to choose routes that are better suited for a certain type of riding.
For example, if I’m headed out for a sustained tempo ride, I don’t really want a scenic twisty route.
Rather, I want something that is straight and uninterrupted.
So, the unit will be adding in options to allow you to get more specific on the routes it gets back.
This won’t be the April update, but just beyond it.
For mountain bikers they’re adding into the April update the ability to list what percentage (%) of a given route is on dirt vs paved routes (when you select a mountain bike route).
Thus allowing you to choose which trail makes the most sense.
Finally, you can also select to avoid certain parts of roads.
For example, on one of the roads near me that I often used to ride out of the city, it’s actually closed right now for construction.
So I can specify that particular section as closed to avoid it for routing.
Lastly, they’re introducing 8 different map color schemes, which can tweak the look of the maps to potentially provide more clarity, or, just to match your preference.
It’s hard to say that the additions are anything but impressive.
There’s so much new stuff, and thankfully, in the smaller form factor these days.
Of course, from a performance cyclist standpoint, the devil is in the details.
What are the recording rates for power meter data for example, or at a more basic level – how do you display the Di2 data, since no applications like Training Peaks support it.
Over time, those integration type puzzles will no doubt get solved.
Given I’m liking what I’m seeing based on my first ride thus far, I’m looking forward to testing out the unit with more depth in the coming months as they release in April for supported units, and then being able to hopefully leverage features such as Di2 integration and trainer control support for a review later this spring.
With that – thanks for reading!
Reply link does not work in your browser because JavaScript is disabled.
Add a picture
I’m DC RAINMAKER…I swim, bike and run. Then, I come here and write about my adventures.
It’s as simple as that. Most of the time. If you’re new around these parts,
of my story.
SUPPORT THIS SITE
Wanna help support the site?
You have two options.
The first is to use Clever Training with either the coupon code (DCR10MHD) or the VIP program.
Both save 10%, see details by clicking below:
Alternatively, for everything else on the planet, simply buy your goods from Amazon via the link below and I get a tiny bit back. No cost to you, easy as pie!
Catch me on FacebookThe DC RAINMAKER PODCAST
Did you know I also have a podcast?
with , which is packed with both gadget and non-gadget goodness!
FAQ’s
I have built an extensive list of my most frequently asked questions. Below are the most popular.
Follow me on Twitter
An epic ride with the crew from 4iiii into Banff National Park. Perfect day for it.
Morraine Lake…
It's only for motorcycles, not bikes. That said, I'd check on the ANT+ website () ,
Yup, tomorrow morning...a very long time on the pavement with them on a ride. ,
And an Epix on the other wrist. ,
Nah, here for the ANT+ Symposium this week. , A post-transatlantic flight openwater swim to wake up the senses (and freeze my balls off):
Weird. Very odd. Did it pass calibration through settings? ,

我要回帖

更多关于 go bike riding 的文章

随机推荐