请以lnventions说说我发明的机器人作文电脑,手机的最初用途英语作文

the lnterent —the greatest lnventions英语作文_百度作业帮
the lnterent —the greatest lnventions英语作文
the lnterent —the greatest lnventions英语作文
因特网---最伟大的发明英语作文】以身边常见,常用的一种东西为例,说说发明与日常生活相关的问题.80词左右提示:what kind of invention do you often use?What do you use it for?How do you use it?Whatdo you think of inventions in people's daily _百度作业帮
英语作文】以身边常见,常用的一种东西为例,说说发明与日常生活相关的问题.80词左右提示:what kind of invention do you often use?What do you use it for?How do you use it?Whatdo you think of inventions in people's daily
英语作文】以身边常见,常用的一种东西为例,说说发明与日常生活相关的问题.80词左右提示:what kind of invention do you often use?What do you use it for?How do you use it?Whatdo you think of inventions in people's daily life?提示词:computer,TV,mobile phone.camera
My busy day   I always get up early in the morning.I usually have my breakfast at half past six.I leave home half an hour later.I'm never late for school.There are many classes in the morning.At a quarter past twelve,I have lunch.Sometimes,I'm not so busy in the afternoon.After school I have dinner with my family.After I finish my homework I often play some games with my family.Only then will I to relax.  Although this is a busy day, but I feel full and satisfied.
mobilephone which take more convience to us daily life.it shorten the distance between freinds .and we can get more infromation by moblephone
computer ,it is very useful= =英语小短文老师要求写一种科技发明,要说明对人们生活的好的方面和坏的方面,是怎么影响人们生活的,电脑,汽车除外,说说其他的._百度作业帮
英语小短文老师要求写一种科技发明,要说明对人们生活的好的方面和坏的方面,是怎么影响人们生活的,电脑,汽车除外,说说其他的.
英语小短文老师要求写一种科技发明,要说明对人们生活的好的方面和坏的方面,是怎么影响人们生活的,电脑,汽车除外,说说其他的.
Nowadays,with the rapid development of IT and information industry, cell phones play a dominant role in people's life.they have many advantages.
First of all, it is much more convenient than regular phone. You can make a phone call wherever you are. If you are ill or see an accident, you need an ambulance to come at once. Mobile phone can save your life. Secondly,to send short messages is much cheaper than to make a phone call.Last but not least, nowadays, mobile phone has more and more functions. You can take pictures. You can listen to music by using it as a MP3.
All in all, it is a useful tool. It makes our world far smaller than ever and shorten the distance between people.. But, like everything else, they have both favorable and unfavorahle aspects. With the popularity of mobile phones,many students is addicted
to the games and chatting on phone, which is bad for their eyes and bad for their study.
so we should make a good ues of them.初中三年计算机全教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初中三年计算机全教案
初​中​三​年​计​算​机​全​教​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢智能手机对生活的影响作文700字_说明文_课堂作文网
您的位置: >
智能手机对生活的影响
时间:来源:课堂作文网点击:作文字数:700字
生活在这个科技发达的年代,是何其有幸啊!在我们的生活中处处充满着无奇不有的发明,让我们生活更加便利及有趣。小从每日喝水的茶杯,可以让我们开怀畅饮;大至探索浩瀚宇宙的宇宙飞船,这些藉由人类充满无限巧思的发明,实在令人叹为观止啊!而在这些发明之中,让我觉得最伟大的发明便是手机,尤其现在的手机已进步到智能型手机,它的多功能满足了现代人生活上许多的需求,可谓是无所不能啊!
而智能型手机为何是我认为生活中最伟大的发明呢?先从它多元的功能说起,简单的说它结合了传统手机与电脑的功能,手机的功能日新月异,它除了最原始的功能,使用手机与别人通话连系外,最让人爱不释手的是它拥有电脑的多功能,例如:上网搜集资料、购物、阅读电子书、脸书、玩手机游戏、照像、观赏影片以及卫星导航等等,真是不胜枚举啊!手机的功能具有实用性、便利性、快速性、娱乐性等等,它可以说是现代人最佳小帮手喔!
除此之外,还可以藉由手机增进人们更多情感的交流喔!现今社会科技、资讯发达,相对而言人们生活亦更加忙碌不堪,以我为例,平常工作繁忙,无法时常与亲朋好友会面,而他就会使用手机脸书以及Line的功能,与亲戚、同事及好友们连系,关心他们的生活近况,分享彼此平日生活中的喜怒哀乐,不但增进了情谊,也添加许多生活情趣以及吸收有用的常识喔!
而观察现实的生活中,小至儿童、大至老人,可说是一机在手,欢乐无穷啊!宋朝学者黄庭坚说:&三日不读书,便觉面目可憎,言语乏味&;而我却要说:&一日不使用手机,便觉若有所失,生活无趣啊!&,经过以上描述,相信大家一定可以认同智能型手机是生活中最伟大的发明了吧!
喜欢这篇说明文,就猛击分享!
一文由课堂作文网免费提供,本站为公益性网站,此作文为网上收集或网友提供,版权归原作者所有,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即删除! 课堂作文网友情提示:请不要直接抄作文用来交作业。你可以学习、借鉴、期待你写出更好的作文。
和相关的作文:
说说你对这篇作文的看法吧
最新发表的说明文
最受欢迎的说明文

我要回帖

更多关于 我发明的什么作文 的文章

随机推荐