l love you more than whan ican3 do for you翻译中文如何说

The Panama American ( December 3, 1951 )The Panama American ( July 27, 1957 )按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &because we can 中文歌詞
See Who I am的中文歌詞求Within Temptation See Who I am的中文歌詞Is it true what they say,are we too blind to find a way?Fear of the unknown clouds our hearts today.Come into my world,see through my eyes.Try to understand,don#t want to lose what we have.We#ve been dreamingbut who can deny,it#s the best way of livingbetween the truth and the lies.See who I am,break through the surface.Reach for my hand,let#s show them that we canfree our minds and find a way.The world is in our hands,this is not the end.Fear is withering the soulat the point of no return.We must be the changewe wish to see.I#ll come into your world,see through your eyes.I#ll try to understand,before we lose what we have.We just can#t stop believingbecause we have to try.We can rise abovetheir truth and their lies.See who I am,break through the surface.Reach for my hands,let#s show them that we canfree out minds and find a way.The world is in our hands,See who I am,break through the surface.Reach for my hands,let#s show them that we canfree out minds and find a way.The world is in our hands,this is not the end.I hear their silencepreaching my blame.Will our stength remainif their power reigns?See who I ambreak through the surfaceReach for my handlet#s show that we canfree our minds and find a wayThe world is in our handsthis is not the end.沒有中文
我想要Rihanna的Unfaithful中文和英文歌詞請詳細列出Story of my life 我一生的故事Searching for the right 就是在尋找對的伴侶But it keeps avoiding me 但始終事與願違Sorrow in my soul 我靈魂裡的憂傷cause it seems that wrong 因為它似乎是個錯誤really loves my company 真的喜歡上我的陪伴Hes more than a man 他不只是個男人and this is more than love 這也遠勝過愛情the reason that this guy is blue 因為他就像晴空the clouds are rolling in 但雲層卻不斷的湧入because I’m gone again 因為我將再次離他而去and to him I just can’t be true 因為在他面前找不到真實的自我and I know that he knows I’m unfaithful 因為我知道他明白我是不忠實的and it kills him inside 這扼殺了他的內心深處to know that I am happy with some other guy 去知道我跟其他男人快樂的鬼混I can see him dying 我看見他漸漸默然I don’t wanna do this anymore 我再也不想這麼做I don’t wanna be the reason why 我不想變成為什麼的理由Everytime I walk out the door 每一次當我踏出門外I see him die a little more inside 我便看見他的心又死去了一點I don’t wanna hurt him anymore 我不想再傷害他I don’t wanna take away his life 我不想要奪走屬於他的人生I don’t wanna be… 我不想要變成a murderer 一個愛情的兇手I feel it in the air 在空氣中我感覺到它as I’m doing my hair 當我整理我頭髮時preparing for another day 為了他日做準備A kiss up on my cheek 一個吻親上了我臉頰He’s here reluctantly 他勉強的出現在這裡as if I’m gonna be out late 怕我晚歸I say I won’t be long 我說了不會擔擱太久的Just hanging with the girls 只是和一些女孩晃晃罷了A liar didn’t have to tell 不用說出口的謊Because we both know 因為我們彼此內心都明白where I’m about to go 我將要去哪and we know it very well 而且我們都清楚的明白cause I know that he knows I’m unfaithful 因為我知道他明白我是不忠實的and it kills him inside 這扼殺了他的內心深處to know that I am happy with some other guy 去知道我跟其他男人快樂的鬼混I can see him dying 我看見他漸漸默然I don’t wanna do this anymore 我再也不想這麼做I don’t wanna be the reason why 我不想變成為什麼的理由Everytime I walk out the door 每一次當我踏出門外I see him die a little more inside 我便看見他的心又死去了一點I don’t wanna hurt him anymore 我不想再傷害他I don’t wanna take away his life 我不想要奪走屬於他的人生I don’t wanna be… 我不想要變成a murderer 一個愛情的兇手His trust 他的信任I might as well take a gun and put it to his head 或許我應該拿一把槍指著他的頭Get it over with 把他忘懷I don’t wanna do this 但我不想這麼做Anymore (anymore) 再也不想I don’t wanna do this anymore 我再也不想這麼做I don’t wanna be the reason why 我不想變成為什麼的理由Everytime I walk out the door 每一次當我踏出門外I see him die a little more inside 我便看見他的心又死去了一點I don’t wanna hurt him anymore 我不想再傷害他I don’t wanna take away his life 我不想要奪走屬於他的人生I don’t wanna be… 我不想要變成a murderer 一個愛情的兇手No no no no Yeah yeah yeah
Stuck in the moment中文歌詞唔該我想要Justin Bieber ~ Stuck in the moment中文翻譯歌詞Stuck in the Moment(陷在愛裡)with you與你在一起with you和你在一起i wish we had another timei wish we had another place我希望我們能擁有更多的時間和空間Now romeo and juliet bet they never felt the way we felt此時此刻羅密歐與茱麗葉也不能感受到我們的感受Bonny and clyde never had to hide like we do (we do)Bonny和clyde從不用向我們一樣相互躲藏you and i both know it can’t work你和我都知道這没有任何作用it’s all fun and games till someone gets hurt當某個人受了傷這些都變成了玩笑和遊戲and i don’t i won’t let that be you但我不會讓你成為那個人now you don’t wanna let go此時此刻你不想離去and i don’t wanna let you know that there might be something real between us too (woo no)我也不想讓你知道在我們之間有真實的感情開始萌芽now we don’t wanna fall butwere tripping in our hearts我們不願沉溺下去但我們的心卻牽絆在一起and the space this thing comes in愛也進入了我們的心cuz i know you can’t love me我知道你不可以愛我(chorus)i wish we had another timei wish we had another place我希望我們能擁有更多的時間和空間but everything we have is stuck in the moment但我們所能擁有的只能是停留在這個瞬間and there’s nothing my heart can’t do没有什么是我的心不能做到的to fight with time and space爭取時間和空間cuz im still stuck in the moment with you因為我仍停留在和你在一起的那瞬間say like Adam and Eve像亞當和夏娃tragedy was a destiny我們的命運注定是一個悲劇like sonny and shell像sonny and shell(不知道是人名還是什麼…不好意思)i don’t care i got you baby我都不在乎因為我得到了你say we were both fighting every inch of our fiber我們都在争取……(後面不知道該怎麼翻啊..)cuz ain’t no way it’s gonna end right but(不知道啊不知道…救命…)we are both too fullish to stop我們都太傻了所以停止了這份愛now you don’t wanna let goand i don’t wanna let you know that there might be something real between us too (woo no)now we don’t wanna fall butwere tripping in our heartsand the space this thing comes incuz i know you can’t love me這段重複上面的…(repeat chorus)so like just because this cold, cold world say we can’t be就像這個寒冷的世界說的我們不能baby we both actin’ right through this someway(這句话好奇怪- -……)i ain’t with it我不和它一起i don’t wanna be so old and gray我不想變的蒼老what is it about these better days?是什麼樣的更好的日子呢but convince your style enough and let go但證明了你的個性不夠so we’ll never know所以我們永遠不會知道
&The Greatest Love&的歌詞&The Greatest Love&的歌詞中文版PleaseThanks! 21:43:20基督教詩歌 中文是 &無限的愛&Benson George The Greatest Love Of All最偉大的愛I believe the children are our future我相信小孩子是我們的未來Teach them well and let them lead the way好好教導他們,讓他們帶路Show them all the beauty they possess inside向他們展現他們裏面的所有美善Give them a sense of pride to make it easier給他們自豪感令這變得容易些Let the children's laughter remind us of how we used to be讓小孩子的笑聲提醒我們曾經是怎樣的Everybody's searching for a hero每個人都在尋找英雄People need someone to look up to人們需要崇拜的偶像I never found anyone to fulfill my needs我永不曾找到任何人滿足我的需要A lonely place to be這是個孤單的地方So I learned to depend on me所以我學識靠自己Chorus:I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadow我在很久以前就決定,永遠不要跟著任何人的影子走If I fail, If I succeed若我失敗,若我成功At least I live as I believe至少我如我所信般活著No matter what they take from me無論他們從我身上取走甚麼They can't take away my dignity他們無法取走我的尊嚴Because the greatest love of all因為最偉大的愛Is happening to me正臨到我The greatest love of all最偉大的愛Is easy to achive很容易得到Learning to love yourself學習愛自己It is the greatest love of all這就是最偉大的愛I believe the children are our future我相信小孩子是我們的未來Teach them well and let them lead the way好好教導他們,讓他們帶路Show them all the beauty they possess inside向他們展現他們裏面的所有美善Give them a sense of pride to make it easier給他們自豪感令這變得容易些Let the children's laughter remind us of how we used to be讓小孩子的笑聲提醒我們曾經是怎樣的ChorusAnd if by chance that special place而若剛巧那特別的地方That you've been dreaming of你一直所夢想的Leads you to a lonely place帶你去到一個孤獨的地方Find your strength in love 就在愛裏尋找力量吧
有冇人知濱崎步-wishing中日歌詞有冇人知Ayumi Hamasaki濱崎步首歌-wishing既中文同日文歌詞;同埋入邊D日文點讀&中+日+拼音:/lyric.php?sid=3348&aid=588&lid=5584英:/lyrics/wishing.htmI’ve never tried to count how long it’s been since we metbut I feel like spending more time with you.In a day that will soon give in to nightfall, you always finally call&Let’s meet over there now,& I am saved by those words.Maybe it’s because I’ve had a lot of experience with this kind of thing.So much that it’s mysterious, I can feel you near me.I’m sorry for always relying on you, it’s just that I can’t do anything myself…More than anyone else, I’m praying that the dream you drew in your heart comes true.That you can be happy together with that person you love so much.When the things I’ve been storing up for so long suddenly come flowing out,you cried with me by my side, and we lauged.Countless as the stars, again and again we meet and break up.At that time I lost more than I gained, but it’s different now.I’m always relying on you but, this time I’ll do it myself.You’re really not that strong, and I know I can’t be alone.I hope that you can laugh together with that person you love so much.
請問有冇人知 Babiixjenii – (I love you)Always And Forever中文歌詞._.?!請問有冇人知 Babiixjenii – (I love you)Always And Forever 中文歌詞._.?! Babiixjenii – (I love you)Always And Forever 19:54:19係中文歌詞`,唔該;DMay 22nd 2005 was the day 日是天 promise to you babygirl, my feelings stayin this way 對您的諾言babygirl,停留这样的我的感覺 never wanna hurt you, never will i leave you alone 不要想要傷害您,不要將我不理会您 everytime i`m by your side is when i`m really at home 每次我由您的邊的是當我真正地在家 always and forever, that`s the pinky promise we made 總是和永遠,是我們许下的诺言 you`re the reason why i`m smiling every start of the day 你是個原因为什么我常唱微笑每個開始 and i hope you know i mean it everytime that i say
并且我希望您知道我每次意味它我說 i love you always and forever, it`ll always be the same 我爱你總是和永遠,總是相同的 through all the joy and pain, i wanna be there for you 通过所有喜悅和痛苦,我想要在那裡為您 crying everytime you cry and sharin` laughter with you 哭泣,在您哭泣和分享笑聲與您時候 when i look up to your eyes, i know when love is really true 当我查寻對您的眼睛时,我知道愛什么时候是真正地真實的 ain`t nothing i won`t do if i can see my baby smile 沒什麼我不可以做如果我能看到我的嬰孩微笑 remember, you can call me anytime you`re feeling down 記住,您能任何時候告诉我如果你不快乐 no girl could take your place and love me like the way you do 女孩不可能採取您的地方和愛我 so ima hold on tight because i need you by my side 如此我去的緊緊舉行,因為我由我的邊需要您 it`s me and you forever, babe, i need you in my life 我和永遠您寶貝,我在我的生活中需要您 we were created to find each other 我們创建互相找到 our fate written down for us to love forever 為了我們写下的我們的命運能永遠愛 our hands locking tight as i look into the eyes 緊緊鎖我們的手像我看你的眼睛 of that one special person who would complete my life 那一特別人會完成我的生活 you were the one i chose out of all the rest 您是我選擇出于所有人们 the one who i would cherish and i`ll put in all my best 的那个 我會愛護和的人; 在所有我的最好投入的 just to stay in your arms as you hold me tight 停留在您的胳膊,您拿着我緊 cuhz baby, being with you just feels so right 因為嬰孩,是以您感觉很不错
有冇d英文歌歌詞既解釋唔該,,可唔可以幫我搵下以下既英文歌歌詞加中文解釋you Make Me Wannafor away from homemy happy endingGirl In Your DreamsStay AwhileThe Day You Went Awayjust So You KnowWishesBecause Of You唔該哂!!! 23:07:51係英文歌詞加中文歌詞,,thx因為字數限制關係,只能列出其中兩首。其他的你可以嘗試到kkbox尋找(見參考網址),希望幫到你。My Happy Ending(快樂的結局)Music:Avril LavigneSo much for my happy endingoh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh ohOh oh, oh oh, oh…Let's talk this overIt's not like we're deadWas it something I did?Was it something You said?Don't leave me hangingIn a city so deadHeld up so highOn such a breakable threadYou were all the things I thought I knewAnd I thought we could beChorusYou were everything, everythingThat I wantedWe were meant to be, supposed to beBut we lost itAll of our memories so close to meJust fade awayAll this time you were pretendingSo much for my happy endingSo much for my happy endingYou've got your dumb friendsI know what they sayThey tell you I'm difficultBut so are theyBut they don't know meDo they even know you?All the things you hide from meAll the shit that you doChorusIt's nice to know that you were thereThanks for acting like you careAnd making me feel like I was the only oneIt's nice to know we had it allThanks for watching as I fallAnd letting me know we were doneChorus (2X)So much for my happy endingSo much for my happy ending===[中譯]我們好好談吧我們不要再裝死了是我做了什麼嗎還是你說了什麼呢不要讓我這樣陷入迷網之中在這死寂的城市中兩人之間這一條岌岌可危細線將我緊緊的套牢我曾以為我非常了解你以為我們可以一直快樂下去Chorus曾經你是我夢寐以求的一切契合的心感覺註定要在一起但現在我們真的已經失去愛的契機腦海中浮現愛的回憶一點一點漸漸淡去一直以來你努力的假裝只是為了給我一個快樂的結局只是為了給我一個快樂的結局你有你愚蠢的哥兒們我知道他們會怎麼說他們覺得我太難搞但他們也是差不多等級他們一點也不了解我他們真的又了解你嗎你在我面前隱藏你自己還有你做過的那些糟糕事我曾以為我非常了解你以為我們可以一直快樂下去Chorus很高興知道你曾在我身邊謝謝你假裝真的在乎我讓我傻傻覺得我是你唯一很高興知道我們曾擁有過的快樂謝謝你在我要跌倒的時候袖手旁觀讓我了解我們就要結束了Chorus(× 2)這一切只是為了給我一個快樂的結局這一切只是為了給我一個快樂的結局=====================Because of You(因為你) – Kelly ClarksonI will not make the same mistakes that you did我不會跟你犯同樣的錯誤I will not let myself我不會讓自己Cause my heart so much misery內心充滿痛苦I will not break the way you did,我不會破壞你所建造好的道路You fell so hard你感到如此艱苦I've learned the hard way而我會從艱苦中學習To never let it get that far不會重蹈覆轍Because of you因為你I never stray too far from the sidewalk我從不會偏離自己的道路Because of you因為你I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt我學會安全地嬉戲, 所以我不會受傷Because of you因為你I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me我很難去相信自己, 甚至身邊的人Because of you因為你I am afraid我感到恐懼I lose my way我失去了方向And it's not too long before you point it out就在你發現之前I cannot cry我不能哭泣Because I know that's weakness in your eyes因為我知道在你眼中, 那是缺點I'm forced to fake我強迫自己A smile, a laugh everyday of my life強顏歡笑, 在我生命中的每一天My heart can't possibly break我的心不可能破碎When it wasn't even whole to start with因為它從來沒有完整過Because of you因為你I never stray too far from the sidewalk我從不會偏離自己的道路Because of you因為你I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt我學會安全地嬉戲, 所以我不會受傷Because of you因為你I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me我很難去相信自己, 甚至身邊的人Because of you因為你I am afraid我感到恐懼I watched you die我目睹你的死亡I heard you cry every night in your sleep午夜夢迴時, 我聽到你的哭泣I was so young我曾如此年輕You should have known better than to lean on me你應該更加瞭解我, 而不是依賴我You never thought of anyone else你不曾想到他人You just saw your pain你只看到自己的痛苦And now I cry in the middle of the night如今我在半夜哭泣For the same damn thing為了相同的理由Because of you因為你I never stray too far from the sidewalk我從不會偏離自己的道路Because of you因為你I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt我學會安全地嬉戲, 所以我不會受傷Because of you因為你I try my hardest just to forget everything我用盡全力去忘記一切Because of you因為你I don't know how to let anyone else in我不知道如何讓他人進入內心Because of you因為你I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty我為我的生活感到羞愧, 因為它是空白一片Because of you因為你I am afraid我感到恐懼Because of you因為你Because of you因為你
歌詞翻譯…westlife i doTell me can you feel my heart beatTell me as I kneel down at your feetI knew there would come a timeWhen these two hearts would entwineJust put your hand in mineForeverFor so long I have been an islandWhen no-one could ever reach these shoresAnd we’ve got a whole lifetime to shareAnd I always be thereDarling this I swearChorusSo please believe meFor these words I say are trueAnd don’t deny meA lifetime loving youAnd if you ask will I be trueDo I give my all to youThen I will say I doI’m ready to begin this journeyWell I’m with you with every step you takeAnd we’ve got a whole lifetime to shareAnd I’ll always be thereDarling this I swearChorus So please believe meFor these words I say are trueAnd don’t deny meA lifetime loving youIf you ask will I be trueThen I will say I doCome on just take my handOh come on lets make a stand for our loveBut I know this is hard to believeSo pleaseChorusSo please believe meFor these words I say are trueAnd don’t deny meA lifetime loving youAnd if you ask will I be trueDo I give my all to youIf you ask if I’ll be trueDo I give my all to youThen I will say I do唔該幫我譯做中文丫~~thxz~告訴我 你能感受到我的心跳 告訴我 正如我跪在您的腳 我知道將有充足的時間 當這兩個心緊密結合 把你的手在我手 永遠 我在一個島嶼這麼久 當沒有一個人能到達這海岸 我們一起分享一生 我一生在那裡 親愛的 我宣誓 (合唱) 因此 請相信我 這些話是真正的 不要否認我 一生愛你 如果你問我是否真正的 我把我所有的給你 然後我會說我願意 我已經準備好開始這旅程 我會與你一起與你的每一步 和我們一起分享一生 我一生在那裡 親愛的 我宣誓 (合唱) 因此 請相信我 這些話是真正的 不要否認我 一生愛你 如果你問我是否真正的 我把我所有的給你 然後我會說我願意 來[把] 握我的手 哦 來為我們的愛停下///進行抵抗 但我知道這是很難令人相信 因此 請 (合唱) 因此 請相信我 這些話是真正的 不要否認我 一生愛你 如果你問我是否真正的 我把我所有的給你 如果你問我是否真正的 我把我所有的給你 然後我會說我願意 PS. translate it is very difficult-vv-& i can’t type Chinese=[[ so i have to check the dictionary -vv-& help you to do this just because we are friends x]]]
Backstreet boys I’ll Never Break Your Heart 歌詞 中文 解釋幫幫手呀..唔該….好想知呀^^ 23:18:16好好呀…唔該哂大家呀..^^..thxBaby, I know you're hurting 寶貝我知道你受到傷害【Right now you feel like You could never love again 你覺得無法再墜入愛河】Now all I ask is for a chance 現在我只想要一個機會To prove that I love you 來證明 我愛妳From the first day that I saw your smiling face 從我第一次見到你的笑容那天起Honey, I knew that we would be together forever 我就知道我們將永遠廝守在一起Ooh and I asked you out, you said no 當我約妳出來時 妳雖然拒絕了【But I found out Darling, that you'd been hurt 但是親愛的我發現妳曾受過傷害】You felt that you'd never love again 妳覺得妳再也無法墜入愛河I deserve a try, honey, just once 讓我試試 親愛的 只要一次就好【Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong You walked in you were so quick to judge 給我一個機會 我會證明 一切都不是妳所想像的那樣】But honey, he's nothing like me 妳很快就會明白 我跟他是完全不同的Chorus: 【I'll never break your heart I'll never make you cry 我絕不會讓妳心踤 絕不讓妳哭泣】I'd rather die, ten live without you 我如果失去妳就如像死亡I'll give you all of me 我將一切都給了妳Honey that's no lie 親愛的 那絕不是個謊言【I'll never break your heart I'll never make you cry 我絕不會讓妳心踤 絕不讓妳哭泣】I'd rather die, ten live without you 我如果失去妳就如像死亡I'll give you all of me 我將一切都給了妳Honey that's no lie 親愛的 那絕不是個謊言【As time goes by you will get to know me A little more better 當我走在妳身旁 是否妳會多了解我一點】Girl that's the way love goes baby, baby 女孩 愛就是這樣【I know you are afraid to let Your feelings show (feelings show) 我知道妳還是害怕表達感情】【And I understand But girl it's time to let go 這點我明白 但是女孩 是時候了】Girl it's time to let go(girl it's time to let go because) 讓我試試 親愛的 只要一次就好I deserve a try honey, just once 給我一個機會Give me chance and I'll prove this all wrong 我會證明 一切都不是妳所想像的那樣You walked in you were so quick to judge 妳很快就會明白But honey he's nothing like me 我跟他是完全不同的Darling, why can't you see 親愛的 你為什麼還不了解【I'll never break your heart I'll never make you cry 我絕不會讓妳心踤 絕不讓妳哭泣】I'd rather die, ten live without you 我如果失去妳就如像死亡I'll give you all of me 我將一切都給了妳Honey that's no lie 親愛的 那絕不是個謊言No way (no way)no how 沒有方式 沒有方法I'll make you cry 我令妳哭泣Oh, need me 需要我Honey no way 親愛的 沒有方式I'll do you right(no how) 我會做得對I say no how 我說沒有方法I would never do that to you girl 親愛的 我永遠不會令妳這樣Ooh, just give me a chance 給我一個機會To prove you how much I love you 來證明我有多愛妳I would give you the world 我會給妳整個世界If you're my girl… 如果妳就就是我的
有關MJ-Bad歌詞(中文)?20點幫我翻譯成中文, 拜託!! 歌詞如下: Your Butt Is Mine Gonna Take You Right Just Show Your Face In Broad Daylight I’m Telling You On How I Feel Gonna Hurt Your Mind Don’t Shoot To Kill Come On, Come On, Lay It On Me All Right… I’m Giving You On Count Of Three To Show Your Stuff Or Let It Be . . . I’m Telling You Just Watch Your Mouth I Know Your Game What You’re About Well They Say The Sky’s The Limit And To Me That’s Really True But My Friend You Have Seen Nothing Just Wait ‘Til I Get Through . . . Because I’m Bad, I’m Bad- Come On (Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad) You Know I’m Bad, I’m Bad- You Know It (Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad) You Know I’m Bad, I’m Bad- Come On, You Know (Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad) And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now Just To Tell You Once Again, Who’s Bad . . . The Word Is Out You’re Doin’ Wrong Gonna Lock You Up Before Too Long, Your Lyin’ Eyes Gonna Take You Right So Listen Up Don’t Make A Fight, Your Talk Is Cheap You’re Not A Man You’re Throwin’ Stones To Hide Your Hands But They Say The Sky’s The Limit And To Me That’s Really True And My Friends You Have Seen Nothin’ Just Wait ‘Til I Get Through . . . Because I’m Bad, I’m Bad- Come On (Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad) You Know I’m Bad, I’m Bad- You Know It (Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad) You Know I’m Bad, I’m Bad- You Know It, You Know (Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad) And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now (And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now) Just To Tell You Once Again, (Just To Tell You Once Again) Who’s Bad . . . We Can Change The World Tomorrow This Could Be A Better Place If You Don’t Like What I’m Sayin’ Then Won’t You Slap My Face . . . 16:27:04Because I’m Bad, I’m Bad-Come On(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)You Know I’m Bad, I’m Bad-You Know It(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)You Know I’m Bad, I’m Bad-You Know It, You Know(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad 16:27:44You Know I’m Smooth, I’mBad, You Know It(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad)You Know I’m Bad, I’mBad Baby(Bad Bad-Really, Really Bad) 18:29:29&Bad&係解&棒&咩?Your butt is mine 我清楚你的一切 I Gonna tell you right 我要教训你一顿 Just show your face 快在众人面前 In broad daylight 显露你的真样 I’m telling you 我要告诉你 On how I feel 我的感觉 Gonna Hurt Your Mind 这会伤害你 Don’t shoot to kill 别气得发狂 Come on 来吧 Come on 来吧 Lay it on me 都算在我头上 All right 怎么样? I’m giving you 等我 On count of three 数到三 To show your stuff 你就得表现给我看 Or let it be 要么就滚蛋 I’m telling you 我告诉你 Just watch your mouth 说话要留神 I know your game 我了解你的把戏 What you’re about 你的为人 Well they say the sky’s the limit 他们说天空有极限 And to me that’s really true 对此我确信无疑 But my friend you have seen nothin’ 但我的朋友你什么都还没看见 Just wait till I get through 干脆等待我成功的消息 Because I’m bad, I’m bad 因为我棒,我棒,我真棒 Come on (Bad, bad, really, really bad) You know I’m bad, I’m bad (Bad, bad, really, really bad) You know it 你清楚 You know I’m bad, I’m bad Come on, you know 你了解 (Bad, bad, really, really bad) And the whole world 整个世界必须 Has to answer right now 马上给出答案 Just to tell you once again 再提醒你一次 Who’s bad 谁才是真棒? The word is out 话已出口 You’re doin’ wrong 你正在做错事 Gonna lock you up 得治治你 Before too long 趁不太晚 Your lyin’ eyes 你撒谎的眼睛 Gonna tell you right 暴露了你自己 So listen up 所以听仔细 Don’t make a fight 别气得来打一仗 Your talk is cheap 你的话语不值钱 You’re not a man 你不是一个男子汉 Your throwin’ stones 做事不敢认 To hide your hands 还在装蒜 Well they say the sky’s the limit 他们说天空有极限 And to me that’s really true 对此我确信无疑 But my friend you have seen nothin’ 但我的朋友你什么都还没看见 Just wait till I get through 干脆等待我成功的消息 Because I’m bad, I’m bad 因为我棒,我棒,我真棒 Come on (Bad, bad, really, really bad) You know I’m bad, I’m bad (Bad, bad, really, really bad) You know it 你清楚 You know I’m bad, I’m bad Come on, you know 你了解 (Bad, bad, really, really bad) And the whole world 整个世界必须 Has to answer right now 马上给出答案 Just to tell you once again 再提醒你一次 Who’s bad 谁才是真棒? We could change the world tomorrow 我们明天可以让世界改观 This could be a better place 一切都将会不一样 If you don’t like what I’m sayin’ 但如果你不喜欢我的言谈 Then won’t you slap my face 为什么却不敢来向我挑战 Because I’m bad 因为我棒,我棒,我真棒
魔幻王國:卡斯柏王子 片尾曲The Call一問我想要首歌既中文翻釋@@ 去過D翻釋網 ….都翻到唔知似乜- – 希望有人可以幫幫我~ 十萬個THX!!! 歌詞為以下: It started out as a feeling Which then grew into a hope Which then turned into a quiet thought Which then turned into a quiet word And then that word grew louder and louder ‘Til it was a battle cry I’ll come back When you call me No need to say goodbye Just because everything’s changing Doesn’t mean it’s never been this way before All you can do is try to know who your friends are As you head off to the war Pick a star on the dark horizon And follow the light You’ll come back when it’s over No need to say goodbye You’ll come back when it’s over No need to say goodbye Now we’re back to the beginning It’s just a feeling and no one knows yet But just because they can’t feel it too Doesn’t mean that you have to forget Let your memories grow stronger and stronger ‘Til they’re before your eyes You’ll cone back When they call you No need to say goodbye You’ll come back When they call you No need to say goodbye 感激不盡!! 17:40:52打錯字 ….翻&譯&開始是一種感覺 那些就增長成希望 那些就變成安靜的想法 那些就再變成一個安靜的詞 然後這詞增長得大聲再大聲 直到這變成口號 我會再回來 當你叫我時 不需說bye bye 只是因為所有東西在改變 不代表 這從來沒有出現過 你可做的是 嘗試知道 誰是你的朋友 由如你投入戰爭一樣 在地平線摘一顆星 和跟隨光 你會回來 當這完結時 不用說bye bye 現在回到以前 這只是感覺和還沒有人知 不過因為他們也不能感到 不代表你要把這忘記 把你的記憶 增長得強烈再強烈 直到在你的眼前 你會回來 當他們叫你 不用說bye bye
a grammar question&I find it hard to trust not only me,but everyone around me because of u.& which is a part of the lyric of Kelly Clarkson's song,Because of u第一次我睇ge時候我覺得利句野錯左 i would say,i found out that it's hard to trust not only me (or myself)…i know that we don't need much proper eng when we're talking.however,i want to know more about gram但係我都係想知佢戈句同我戈句有冇問題。同埋想知係咪作英文歌時唔洗太理文法? 同埋個yahoo 知識系統唔知想點囉!我上邊戈幾句本黎係英文,都唔係花好多位je,佢狂話我超過500字, 都唔知佢想點,勁爆怒囉,浪費我咁多時間狂試又要我打番中文![[ I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me because of you. ]]解: (因為你) 我覺得好難相信自己 及身邊的人.i.e. 你搞到我而家好難相信自己及身邊既人. (責備緊人).There is no flaw in the grammar. 那是當然的因為歌詞經好多人讀&改.歌詞有fragment更大的可能係故意的. (e.g. rap)[[ I found out that it's hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me because of you. ]]解: (因為你) 我發現我係好難相信自己 及身邊的人.Grammatically說, 冇錯 但整個意思變成 (感謝你令我覺悟).呢一句唔順口,仲加長左個verse. 尤其係歌詞要用最短最流暢的寫作方式.一句歌詞太長好難夾旋律.[[ Found out ]] 只會講, 同用在 informal writing. 中學或以上都好小用.歌詞幾乎唔會用, 因為一首正常既歌唔會有咁既scenario.幾乎一定會有比 found out 更適合的詞語.e.g.I FOUND OUT there was a hidden camera in her living room.I wish I never FOUND OUT the truth.can be replaced with the following, respectively.I discovered a hidden camera in her living room.I wish I never got to know the truth.
歌詞英翻中拜託請幫我把這首歌英文翻譯成中文吧!Love For Real – 鍾舒漫What is this all about? I’m tired of the lieJust pretending all is fine,you ask whyJust call me cynicalI’ve heard it all beforeTell me is there something more,something more?What can I find worth living for?*I am looking for you I wanna believe Your love is for real I call out Your name Are you all I need? Will you set me free and love me for real? Love me for realWhy do I feel alone?There’s people everywhereNo one seems to really careAre we all just pretending we’re fine?You tell me that you seeThe emptiness insideCan you really satisfy,satisfy my heart’s one desireto know true Life,free from the liesRepeat *Now I knowYou’ve been looking for meand now I believeYour love is so realbecause it is You that calls out my nameYou died for meso I could be freeThis love is so realYour love is for realLove me for realWhat is this all about? I’m tired of the lie這究竟是甚麼 我已厭倦了謊言Just pretending all is fine,youask why裝作若無其事 你問為甚麼Just call me cynical就說我憤世嫉俗吧I’ve heard it all before這些我已聽過Tell me is there something more,something more?What can I find worth living for?告訴我究竟有沒有 有沒有 我生存的意義*I am looking for you我在尋找你I wanna believeYour love is for real我想相信你的愛是真的I call out Your name我大喊你的名Are you all I need?你就是我所需?Will you set me freeand love me for real?你會給我自由同時真心愛我嗎?Love me for real真心愛我Why do I feel alone?為何我感到孤獨There’s people everywhereNo one seems to really care到處人山人海 卻沒幾個有心Are we all just pretending we’re fine?我們是否只是在裝沒事?You tell me that you seeThe emptiness inside你告訴我你看見了內在的空虛Can you really satisfy,satisfy my heart’s one desire你是否真的能滿足 滿足我心裏想要的?to know true Life,free from the lies真正的去過活 從謊言裏釋放Repeat *Now I know我現在知道You’ve been looking for me你一直在找尋我and now I believeYour love is so real現在我相信 你的愛是如此真實because it is You that calls out my name因為大喊我名字的是你You died for meso I could be free你為我死 讓我重得自由This love is so real這種愛是如此真實Your love is for real你的愛是如此真心Love me for real真心愛我全部自己釋 請大家不要改1點點就去拿分哦 辛苦血汗分來架;p
Thank god I Found You-Mariah Carey 中文歌詞如有,請回覆,thank u very muchThank God I Found You英文歌詞:(Mariah)I would give up everythingBefore I'd separate myself from youAfter so much sufferingI've finally found a man that's trueI was all by myself for the longest timeSo cold insideAnd the hurt from the heart it would not subsideI felt like dyingUntil you saved my life(Chorus – all)Thank God I found youI was lost without youMy every wish and every dreamSomehow became realityWhen you brought the sunlightCompleted my whole lifeI'm overwhelmed with gratitudeCause baby I'm so thankfulI found you(Joe)I would give you everythingThere's nothing in this world I wouldn't doTo ensure your happinessI'll cherish every part of youBecause without you beside me I can't surviveI don't wanna tryIf you're keeping me warm each and every nightI'll be all rightCause I need you in my life(Chorus – all)Thank God I found you (I'm begging you)I was lost without you (so lost without you)My every wish and every dream (every dream, every dream)Somehow became realityWhen you brought the sunlight (brought the sunlight)Completed my whole lifeI'm overwhelmed with gratitudeCause baby I'm so thankfulI found you-Bridge- (Mariah & Joe)See I was so desolateBefore you came to meLooking back I guess it showsthat we were destined to shineAfter the rain to appreciateAnd care for what we haveAnd I'd go through it all over againTo be able to feel this way(Chorus – all)Thank God I found youI was lost without you (lost without you baby)My every wish and every dreamSomehow became realityWhen you brought the sunlightCompleted my whole life (whole life)I'm overwhelmed with gratitudeSweet baby I'm so thankfulI found you(Chorus – all)Thank God I found youI was lost without youI'm overwhelmed with gratitudeMy baby I'm so thankfulI found you(Mariah)I'm overwhelmed with gratitudeMy baby I'm so thankful I found you中文歌詞:(Mariah)我將放棄每件事物在我和你分開之前這麼多經歷後我最終找到一個真實的男人最寂寞的時光裡我依賴著我自己因此寒冷透進心理心靈的傷痛我無法平靜下來我覺得快死了直到你拯救了我的生命(Chorus – all)感謝上帝我找到你沒有你我會迷失我的每個希望每個夢想不知怎樣變成真的了當你帶來陽光我整個生命就完整了我被感謝淹沒因為親愛的我是這麼的感恩我找到了你(Joe)我要給你每樣東西在這世界上沒有我辦不到的為了保證你的幸福我會珍惜每一部份的你因為沒有你在我身旁我就活不下去我不想要嘗試你擁有我,溫暖每一個又一個夜晚我是對的因為我需要你在我生命裡(Chorus – all)感謝上帝我找到你(我正要著手)沒有你我會迷失(所以迷失沒有你)我的每個希望每個夢想(每個希望每個夢想)不知怎樣變成真的了當你帶來陽光(帶來陽光)我整個生命就完整了我被感謝淹沒因為親愛的我是這麼的感恩我找到了你-Bridge- (Mariah & Joe)看看我是這麼的孤寂在你來到我身邊之前看著過往我猜測它顯示了我們是命中注定要看向彼此風雨之後的感激在乎我們擁有的我將再次穿越它為了能夠來感覺這條路(Chorus – all)感謝上帝我找到你沒有你我會迷失(所以迷失沒有你)我的每個希望每個夢想不知怎樣變成真的了當你帶來陽光我整個生命就完整了(完整的生命)我被感謝淹沒親愛的我是這麼的感謝我找到了你(Chorus – all)感謝上帝我找到你沒有你我會迷失我被感謝淹沒我親愛的我是這麼的感謝我找到了你(Mariah)我被感謝淹沒我親愛的我是這麼的感謝
I want [William Tell Mom] song [老媽子之歌] song 既中+英文歌詞same as questionGet up nowGet up nowGet up out of bedWash your faceBrush your teethComb your sleepy headHere's your clothesAnd your shoesHear the words I saidGet up nowGet up and make your bedAre you hot?Are you cold?Are you wearing that?Where's your books and your lunch and your homework at?Grab your coat and your gloves and your scarf and hatDon't forget you got to feed the catEat your breakfastThe experts tell us it's the most important meal of allTake your vitamins so you will grow up one day to be big and tallPlease remember the orthodontist will be seeing you at three today?Don't forget your piano lesson is this afternoonSo you must playDon't shovelChew slowlyBut hurryThe bus is hereBe carefulCome back hereDid you wash behind your ears?Play outsideDon't play roughWould you just play fair?Be politeMake a friendDon't forget to shareWork it outWait your turnNever take a dareGet alongDon't make me come down thereClean your roomFold your clothesPut your stuff awayMake your bedDo it nowDo we have all day?Were you born in a barn?Would you like some hayCan you even hear a word I say?Answer the phoneGet Off the phoneDon't sit so closeTurn it downNo texting at the tableNo more computer time tonightYour iPod's my iPod if you don't listen upWhere you going and with whom and what time do you think you're coming home?Saying thank you, please, excuse meMakes you welcome everywhere you roamYou'll appreciate my wisdomSomeday when you're older and you're grownCan't wait 'til you have a couple little children of your ownYou'll thank me for the counsel I gave you so willinglyBut right nowI thank you NOT to roll your eyes at meClose your mouth when you chewWould appreciateTake a biteMaybe twoOf the stuff you hateUse your forkDo not you burpOr I'll set you straightEat the food I put upon your plateGet an A, Get the doorDon't get smart with meGet a GripGet in here I'll count to 3Get a jobGet a lifeGet a PhDGet a dose of…I don't care who started itYou're grounded until your 36Get your story straightAnd tell the truth for once for heaven's sakeAnd if all your friends jumped off a cliffWould you jump too?If I've said it once, I've said at least a thousand times before thatYou're too old to act this wayIt must be your father's DNALook at me when I am talkingStand up straight when you walkA place for everythingAnd everything must be in placeStop crying or I'll give you something real to cry aboutOh!Brush your teethWash your faceGet your PJs onGet in bedGet a hugSay a prayer with MomDon't forgetI love you**KISS**And tomorrow we will do this all again because a mom's work never endsYou don't need the reason whyBecauseBecauseBecauseBecauseI said soI said soI said soI said soI'm the MomThe momThe momThe momThe momTa-da另外, 呢個有中文:/watch?v=iA9z-v6vB2o&feature=related
一d令女仔心動既說話!我想要一d,可以令一個女仔心動既說話英文(最好就中英對照啦!!)!!!!情歌歌詞都得!!(記得中英對照!!)急急急急急急急!!!Though my dreams are better than being awake, Id rather stay up and thing about you, all the things we went through. And I guess this is just my way of saying I miss you. 雖然我既夢係好過現實,但係我寧願起身諗下你, 諗下我地響埋一齊既日子. 我諗呢個係我既方法黎同你講我好掛住你. If you love someone dont put their name in a heart, but put it in a circle. A heart can be broken, but a heart goes on forever. 如果你愛一個人唔好將佢個名放響一個心形入面, 將佢放響個圓形入面.心可碎,但圓圈會停留到永遠. I get the best feeling when you say hi to me or even smile because I know for a second I crossed your mind. 我有最好ge感覺當你同我講聲Hi或者微笑因為我知道的起碼有一秒鐘停留響你個腦裏面. Though I havent told you how much i want you, how much you mean to me. But if you know how much I fear losing you then,you will understand how much I care. 雖然我冇話你知我幾想擁有你, 你對我有幾重要.但係如果你知道我有幾驚冇咗你, 你會明白我有幾緊張你. Love is like the wind, you never know its coming or where its coming from,but when it hits you, you are swept away 愛情係好似風咁樣, 你永遠唔會知佢會黎又或者由邊度黎,但係佢一黎, 你就會入佢萬 你永遠唔會知佢會黎又或者由邊度黎,但係佢一黎, 你就會俾佢帶走. It takes 1 minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like them and a day to love them but it takes a lifetime to forget them. 會用1分鐘去have a crush on一個人, 1個鐘頭去鐘意佢同1日去愛佢但係會用到一世去忘記佢 重有多D嫁不過我唔係好識中文解釋 You said you didnt want me to dedicate a song to you even though the words were perfectly strong. You wanted something orginal, something from the heart. Well, I hope this works…Ti amo(I love you in itailian), even though these words are undefined. This is strong and original. You lost a diamond because you were to busy looking for stones. Keep collecting them but theyll never ad up to my worth. My heart aches compeletely, every hour, evrey day, and when Im with you does the pain go away One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was think about
just stand up 中文解釋!!-`請大家幫幫小女子-33-; -`因為我要分享歌.33. -`要有意義`所以我揀左依苜 -`不過-,-苜歌太長.. -`太懶唔想查字典@3@ -`ma煩大家啦!33! 歌詞如下.33. LYRICS: Beyonce: The heart is stronger than you think It’s like it can go through anything And even when you think it can’t it finds a way to still push on, though Carrie: Sometimes you want to run away Ain’t got the patience for the pain And if you don’t believe it look into your heart the beat goes on Rihanna: I’m tellin’ you that Things get better Through whatever If you fall, dust it off, don’t let up Sheryl: Don’t you know you can go be your own miracle Beyonce: You need to know CHORUS Sheryl: If the mind keeps thinking you’ve had enough But the heart keeps telling you don’t give up Sheryl/Beyonce: Who are we to be questioning, wondering what is what Don’t give up THROUGH IT ALL, JUST STAND UP! Fergie: It’s like we all have better days Problems getting all up in your face Leona: Just because you go through it Fergie: Don’t mean it got to take control, no Leona: You ain’t gotta find no hiding place Keyshia: Because the heart can beat the hate Leona: Don’t wanna let your mind keep playin’ you Keyshia: And sayin’ you can’t go on Rihanna: I’m tellin’ you that Miley: Things get better Through whatever Rihanna: If you fall Miley: Dust if off, don’t let up LeAnn: Don’t you know you Natasha: Can go LeAnn: Be your own Natasha: Miracle Carrie: You need to know Ensemble: CHORUS Mary: You don’t gotta be a prisoner in your mind Ciara: If you fall, dust it off Mary: You can live your life Rihanna/Carrie: Yeah Mary: Let your heart be your guide Rihanna/Carrie: Yeah yeah yeah Mariah: And you will know that you’re good if you trust in the good Ashanti: Everything will be alright, yeah Light up the dark, if you follow your heart Mary: And it will get better Mariah: Through whatever CHORUS Fergie : You got it in you, find it within You got in now, find it within now You got in you, find it within You got in now, find it within now You got in you, find it within Find it within you, find it within Everyone: THROUGH IT ALL, JUST STAND UP碧昂絲:心臟是強於你認為 它就像它可以通過任何 甚至當你想到它不能找到一種方式仍然推動,儘管 嘉莉:有時你想逃跑 是沒有耐心的疼痛 如果你不相信調查 你的心的節拍接著 蕾哈娜:我tellin ‘你, 事情變得更好 通過什麼 如果您秋天,粉塵它關閉,不要讓行動 雪兒:難道你不知道你可以將自己的奇蹟 碧昂絲:您需要了解的 合唱 雪:如果考慮到不斷思考您有足夠的 但心臟保持告訴你不放棄 雪兒/碧昂斯:我們是誰的 質疑,不知道什麼是什麼 不放棄 貫之的,只是站起來! 弗格森:這就像我們大家都好幾天 讓所有的問題在你的臉 利昂娜:因為你通過它 弗格森:並不意味著它得到控制,沒有 利昂娜:你是不是愛找不到藏身之地 Keyshia :由於心臟可以戰勝仇恨 利昂娜:不想讓您的想法保持playin ‘你 Keyshia :而且說的’你不能去 蕾哈娜:我tellin ‘你, Miley :事情變得更好 通過什麼 蕾哈娜:如果您屬於 Miley :粉塵如果關閉,不要讓行動 黎安萊:難道你不知道你 娜塔莎:可以去 黎安萊:是您自己的 娜塔莎:奇蹟 嘉莉:您需要了解的 合奏:合唱 瑪麗:你不愛是一個犯人你心裡 席亞拉:如果您秋天,粉塵它關閉 瑪麗:你可以住你的生活 蕾哈娜/嘉莉:是 瑪麗:讓你的心是你的指導 蕾哈娜/嘉莉:是啊是啊是啊 瑪麗亞:你會知道,你是很好的,如果您信任的良好 阿散蒂:一切都會好的,是啊 照亮了黑暗,如果您按照您的心臟 瑪麗:它會更好 瑪麗亞凱莉:通過什麼 合唱 弗格森:你得到它在你找到它的 你在現在,找到它的現在 你有你,找到它的 你在現在,找到它的現在 你有你,找到它的 在你找到它,找到它的 大家:通過這一切,只是站起來
TVB港男泳褲環節background music請問有無人知TVB港男泳褲環節background music係咩歌名我覺得好好聽, 不過完全唔知歌名lor只知係女歌手 + 英文既歌曲歌名叫Avril Lavigne – Girlfriend(注意以下歌曲有粗口成份)英文歌曲及中文歌詞Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend 喂!聽著:我不喜歡你的女朋友No way no way I think you need a new one 沒有理由啊;只是我認為你應該換一個 Hey hey you you I could be your girlfriend! 嘿!我可以當你的女朋友啊 Hey hey you you I know that you like me 呵呵…我知道你對我有意思 No way no way no it's not a secret 這早就不是秘密囉 Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend! 那個…我想要當你的女朋友 You're so fun I want you mine you're so delicious 你是那麼的風趣,我想要把你變成我的,而且你看起來也很誘人 I think about you all the time you're so addictive 我無時無刻都在想著你的事,你的一切讓我上了癮 Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright 難道你不知道我會怎樣來討你歡心嗎 Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious 不要假裝以為我是多麼高貴 And hell yeah I'm the mother*****in9; princess 對啦!去你的!!!我就是那該死的公主啦 I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right 我相信你也喜歡我,而且那一定是事實 She's like so whatever 她看起來似乎認為這段感情可有可無 You can do so much better 你可以讓事情不要那麼複雜 I think we should get together now 我認為現在就是在一起的最佳時機 And that's what everyone's talked about 而且這也是大家很在意的話題Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend 喂!聽著:我不喜歡你的女朋友No way no way I think you need a new one 沒有理由啊;只是我認為你應該換一個 Hey hey you you I could be your girlfriend! 嘿!我可以當你的女朋友啊 Hey hey you you I know that you like me 呵呵…我知道你對我有意思 No way no way no it's not a secret 這早就不是秘密囉 Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend! 那個…我想要當你的女朋友I can see the way I see the way you look at me 我看得見,看得見你偷喵我的眼神 And even when you look away I know you think to me 就算你的眼神故意飄走,我知道你滿腦子想的也是我 I know you talk about me all the time again and again 我知道你無時無刻聊的都是有關我的一切一切 So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear 那你還等什麼?還不來我身邊跟我說一些讓我開心的話 Better yet make your girlfriend disappear 最好能讓你現在這個女朋友消失 I don't want to hear you say her name ever again (and again and again and again) 我再也不想聽見從你口中說出她的名字,一次都不想Because she's like so whatever 因為她看起來好像不在乎這段戀情 And you can do so much better 你可以讓事情單純一點 I think we should get together now 我想現在就是我們在一起的最佳時機 And that's what everyone's talked about 這也是大夥兒在意的話題Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend 喂!聽著:我不喜歡你的女朋友No way no way I think you need a new one 沒有理由啊;只是我認為你應該換一個 Hey hey you you I could be your girlfriend! 嘿!我可以當你的女朋友啊 Hey hey you you I know that you like me 呵呵…我知道你對我有意思 No way no way no it's not a secret 這早就不是秘密囉 Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend! 那個…我想要當你的女朋友Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend 喂!聽著:我不喜歡你的女朋友No way no way I think you need a new one 沒有理由啊;只是我認為你應該換一個 Hey hey you you I could be your girlfriend! 嘿!我可以當你的女朋友啊 Hey hey you you I know that you like me 呵呵…我知道你對我有意思 No way no way no it's not a secret 這早就不是秘密囉 Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend! 那個…我想要當你的女朋友In a second you'll be wrapping around my finger 下一秒鐘,我就要把你抓在手中 Cause I can cause I can do it better 因為我一定,一定比她更愛你多一些 There's no other so whan's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid what the hell were you thinking 哈哈!她是傻瓜,根本不知道你要的是什麼 In a second you'll be wrapping around my finger 下一秒鐘,我就要把你抓在手中 Cause I can cause I can do it better 因為我一定,一定比她更愛你多一些 There's no other so whan's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid what the hell were you thinking 哈哈!她是傻瓜,根本不知道你要的是什麼 Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend 喂!聽著:我不喜歡你的女朋友No way no way I think you need a new one 沒有理由啊;只是我認為你應該換一個 Hey hey you you I could be your girlfriend! 嘿!我可以當你的女朋友啊 Hey hey you you I know that you like me 呵呵…我知道你對我有意思 No way no way no it's not a secret 這早就不是秘密囉No way no way 哈哈!別想知道 Hey hey 版權所有,不得抄人,答案只可以參考之用
請幫我翻譯歌詞~~~3AQUA~遥かなるブルー~ tiaraway Missing Blue 誰可以幫我翻譯~~先说谢谢XDD (翻譯做中文) 風が吹けば風に吹かれその先に向けばいい 雨が降れば雨をきいて流れて行けばいい どんなに素直に笑ってもぎこちないなら 目を閉じる例えばそれでいい looking for the loneliness 海と話をしに行こうそして未来へと詠う かけがえのない *だから We come back to the blue sea. そこから全てが始まりいくつもの道を選ぶ Because it feels a natural feelinng. 心を開こう小さなこの星に生まれたから 不安だとか淋しいとか感じるままそれでいいの 朝は来るから 夜が来れば夜に尋ね瞳を閉じればいい 窓があれば窓を開けて言葉にすればいい どんなに小さなその空も夢があるなら 悲しみも例えばそれでいい looking for the loneliness 海へ願いを伝よう遥かなる想い詠う 誰かの為に だから We come back to the blue sea. 透き通る青にいつしか溫りを感じたなら Because it feels a natural feeling. そこから奇跡が輝き愛しさが生まれるから 前を向いて步きだしてとまどいなら波に流そうEnglish translation only , is it ok? When the wind blows That blowing wind.. should always be faced first If the rain falls the sorrow of the rain, should be left flowing while you laugh gently even if it looked clumsy to close your eyes while knowing it’s all right looking for the loneliness your sad stories will probably perish and when tomorrow comes there will be nothing left to gain Therefore.. we can make it to the blue sea from there, where everything starts the different paths chosen because if is a natural feeling to feel unsecure when you’re forced to do. As you felt the possibilities that came from that morning onwards
短講&ARGUEMENT (20點)個人短講: (時間為一分三十秒) 1. 我最喜愛的作家 2. 我最喜愛的天氣 3. 上學的苦與樂 4. 一份富挑戰性的功課 5. 一件令我難以忘懷的事 —————————————————————————————- ARGUEMENT (Agree&Disagree) 1. We should not have the summer time timetable. 2. We should pay for the plastic bags. (Plz list out some points for me)個人短講: (時間為一分三十秒) 1. 我最喜愛的作家 l作家名字(如余光中、君比) l作家簡介 如: 余光中 一九二八年生於南京,原籍福建永春。六十年代至七十年代,先後在台灣多間大學任教。一九七四年至一九八五年夏任香港中文大學中文系教授,一九七五年兼聯合書院中文系系主任。一九八五年九月返回台灣高雄。現任中山大學外文研究所講座教授。余氏曾獲得多項文學獎,包括一九八四年第七屆吳三連文學獎散文獎、一九八五年《中國時報》新詩推薦獎,及一九九○年國家文學獎之新詩獎。此外,《傳說》及《小木屐》亦曾獲台北新聞局金鼎獎歌詞獎。著作有《舟子的悲歌》、《藍色的羽毛》和《從徐霞客到梵谷》等近四十多種 君比 原名馮忻忻,生於香港,原籍廣東南海。一九八四年赴美國華盛頓州公撒格大學主修藝術。翌年轉到俄勒岡大學。一九九五年,小說合集《忘情聖誕夜》出版。另有著作有小說等《覓》、《反斗紅娘》和《Miss 愛的故事》等多種。 l你喜歡他/她的原因(如他/她寫的故事有趣、吸弔?幽默……) 我十分敬佩他/她,因為…… 參考:.hk/authors.php?intro=1

我要回帖

更多关于 ican3 的文章

随机推荐