求大神想一个句中有以b m w d开头的单词词的英语句子,带下翻译,谢谢。

英语翻译According to a person who can take the responsibilities as a system administrator for the internal network system at the site._百度作业帮
英语翻译According to a person who can take the responsibilities as a system administrator for the internal network system at the site.
这个不是一个句子,who 以后都是修饰 person 的,意思是:根据那个作为(as)系统管理员为(for)内部网络系统负责的人.
根据一个人谁可以把责任作为一个在网站内部网络系统的系统管理员。
根据可以作为一个系统管理员在站点的内部网络系统承担责任的人。
这要取决于一个有能力承担内部网络系统管理者的责任的人as a system administrator表示作为一个系统管理者for the internal network system 是为了内部网络系统
as 是作为一个什么什么人,for后面的短语是补充system administrator,解释其职责。
根据现场那个可以担负起内部网络系统责任的系统管理者的人。句子只有一半,所以意思有点不完整
据对该网站的网络系统全权负责的系统管理员称英语翻译英语句子翻译,不要在线翻译.1.国内已经有不少人,开始过起了西方节日.2.在我看来,这不是一个坏现象3.在科技越来越发达的今天,东西方交流日益密切,文化传播更快_百度作业帮
英语翻译英语句子翻译,不要在线翻译.1.国内已经有不少人,开始过起了西方节日.2.在我看来,这不是一个坏现象3.在科技越来越发达的今天,东西方交流日益密切,文化传播更快
1.There are many people began to domestic has lived a western festival.2.In my opinion, this is not a bad phenomenon3.More and more developed in science and technology today, the east and west communication increasingly close, culture spread faster
1.There are many people, start up of western festivals.2.In my opinion, this is not a bad phenomenon.3.In science and technology increasingly developed today, the East-West cultural exchanges have become increasingly close, spread quickly.
1. Many people of native start to fit for foreign festivel.2. It's not bad to me.3. Due to the development of technology,the communication between Chinese and foreingers are becoming more and more intimately, and the exchanging of culture will faster.
there's a lot of people, start to celebrate the Western holidays.2 In my opinion, this is not a bad phenomenon.3 As the technowledge Developed , the East-West exchanges, cultural transmission faster
1.Many people inland have begun to celebrate the western festivals.2.In my mind,this isn't a bad phenomenon.3.More and more developed in science and technology
nowadays,the East-West cultural exchanges
have become closer and spread more quickly.如果满意,请采纳O(∩_∩)O!
1,More and more people in our country have became to spend western festival.2,In my opinion,it isn't a bad condition.3,With the deeply development of science ,the communication of culture between east and west is becoming more and more close.
仅作参考!答得不是很好,勉强凑合着看吧!
1.There are some person in domestic begining to celebrate western holidays.2.From my perspective, it is not a erroneous phenomenon.3.In these days science and technology are becoming more an...
Many people in our country have begun to celebrate western holidaysAs far as I see it, it is not culpable.Today
as the science and technology develop, the communication between the East and the West has been enhanced greatly, resulting in the fast cultural exchanges in the meanwhile..
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译不管从整体上看还是从细节上看,作者对这个观点的阐述和分析都是不太合逻辑的.这个句子用英语该怎么讲,_百度作业帮
英语翻译不管从整体上看还是从细节上看,作者对这个观点的阐述和分析都是不太合逻辑的.这个句子用英语该怎么讲,
No matter seeing on the whole or in details,the author's description and analysis of this point are just illogical.
The author 's expositions and analyses to the idea are a little illogic ,on the whole or in details,
No matter on the whole is details from the point of view, the author describes and analyses of this point is not quitelogical.
The author's illustration and analysis were not quite rational, whether to view it holistically or specifically.求英语大神帮我翻译一个句子用英文帮我翻一下这句话,即使我在混球,我依旧会是一个好儿子,一个好弟弟.将来也会是一个好父亲._百度作业帮
求英语大神帮我翻译一个句子用英文帮我翻一下这句话,即使我在混球,我依旧会是一个好儿子,一个好弟弟.将来也会是一个好父亲.
英文:Even if I'm jerk,I'm still going to be a good son,a good brother.In the future and would be a good father.中文:即使我是混蛋,我仍然会是一个好儿子,一个好哥哥.在未来,将会是一个好父亲.意思比较接近的,多谢合作!
Even if I'm jerk, I'm still going to be a good son, a good brother. In the future and would be a goodB.运用括号内所给的词语,将下列句子译成英语 务必记住明天早上要为王教授送行.( see ...of_百度作业帮
B.运用括号内所给的词语,将下列句子译成英语 务必记住明天早上要为王教授送行.( see ...of
务必记住明天早上要为王教授送行 Do remember to see professor wang off tomorrow morning 这是祈使句 Do remember 是谓语 do 加动词原形 表示强调 to see professor wang off是宾语 tomorrow morning不定式的状语
应该是see sb. off 吧,是送行的意思。Do remember to see off Professor Wang tomorrow morning.

我要回帖

更多关于 t开头的单词 的文章

随机推荐