Thank you mother boomather 英语作文

I want to thank my thecher/mother英语作文,80-100词,速度越快越好,还有 I want to be ·····_百度作业帮
I want to thank my thecher/mother英语作文,80-100词,速度越快越好,还有 I want to be ·····
英语作文,80-100词,速度越快越好,还有 I want to be ·····
I want to thank my teacher and my motherFirst,i want to say thank you to my teacher and my mother.Teacher,you taught me everything i have to learn,i learned so much from you.I still remember the first time you came to our class,you gave me a good impression.I remember everything you've taught me.Mother,I love you.You gave birth to me,and you take a good care of me.You taught me how to be a good person,and good personalities.I know,I'll success,and you'll be proud of me.Thank you,my teacher,and my mother!I want to be a doctorWhen I was young,my mom asked me what do you want to be when you grow up.I told her that I wanted to be an scientist.But now,I think scientist is kind of dump like little kids would want to be a scientist.Now I am older enough to decide what should I be when I grow up.I want to be a doctor.When I see doctors on T.V that helped so many people from death to living,I've being truly touched.I promised myself I would be a doctor when I grow up.I have to success.关于母亲节的英语作文_作文1250字_母亲节作文_第一范文网
关于母亲节的英语作文
以“今天是母亲节”为题,写一篇叙事性的英语作文。在母亲节这一天,你为妈妈做了哪些事情?你是如何表达对妈妈的爱?以下是第一范文网为大家提供的两篇关于“今天是母亲节”的范文,供大家学习参考。it was mother’s day. sun zheng thought he should do something for his mother. he decided to help his mother do some housework. after school he went to a shop to buy some food on his way home. when he got home, he did his best to cook some nice food,though he couldn’t do the cooking well. thenhe cleaned the room. he felt very tired, but he was very happy. when his father and his mother came back and saw the clean rooms and dishes which weren’t so nice, they were very happy.they had their supper together. his mother said, "thank you,my child!" 今天是母亲节。孙峥觉得应该为妈妈做点事,他决定帮妈妈做些家务。放学回家的路上,他去商店买了食品。到家后,他尽全力做些好吃的,尽管他并不擅长烹任。做完饭,他又打扫了房间。他感觉有些累,但仍然很高兴。 当父母回来后,看见干净的房间和并不太荚味的菜,他们依然很高兴。他们一起吃了晚饭。妈妈说:“谢谢你,孩子。”您正浏览的文章由第一 范|文 网整理。today is mother’s day. i know some of my classmates are going to help their mothers with the housework, others .are going to buy some flowers for their mothers. i want to say to her that i love her very much. but as a boy, it is a bit difficult for me to show my heart. i think only girls can do that. my mother is very kind. she takes care of me day and night. she spends little money, but buys anything for me that i need. this time i must show my love. i am going to give her a card and write like this, "i love you, mother!" i am going to put it under her pillow.今天是母亲节。我知道一些同学打算帮妈妈做些家务,还有一些同学打算给妈妈买些花。我只是想对妈妈说一声,我非常爱她。但是对我来说这样表达我的情感有点儿难,因为我是个男孩。我觉得只有女生才这样做。 我妈妈是个非常善良的人。她对我照顾得无微不至。她自己很少花钱,但能给我买我需要的任何东西。& 这次我一定要表示我对她的爱。我打算送她一张写有“我爱你,妈妈”的卡片,我还打算把它放在她的枕头下面。
关于母亲节的英语作文 相关内容:查看更多>>Mother’s Day is coming.…短文改错及答案解析(2012年四川省高考英语)_高考真题_英语学习网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Mother’s&Day&is&coming.…短文改错及答案解析(2012年四川省高考英语)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
Mother’s&Day&is&coming.…短文改错及答案解析(2012年四川省高考英语)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 11:35:38
第一节&短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个沟(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正;此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词。并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改&
Dear Mom, &&& Mother’s Day is coming. I’m sorry that I am abroad&&&&&&&&&&& 66._______and can’t send your flowers, so I’m writing to you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 67._______&&& Mom, I know I have never expressed my thank to you&&&&&&&&& 68.________before. But on today, at this special time, I just want to tell&&&&&&&&&& 69.________you loudly: I love you, Mom! Thank you so much by not&&&&&&&&&&& 70._________only giving me life, but also teach me how to be a good&&&&&&&&&&&& 71._________person. Thank you for all you had done for me. Mom, though&&&&&&& 72._________I may often say it, I do love you. Nobody can take your&&&&&&&&&&&& 73,_________part in my heart. Whenever I am, I will always love you.&&&&&&&&&&& 74._________&&& Hope you good health and much happiness every day!&&&&&&&&& 75._________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your little girl,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jennifer
【答案与解析】66. 正确。67. your改为you。考查代词。此处动词send接双宾语,应使用宾格形式,构成短语send sb. sth.。68. thank改为thanks。考查名词单复数。“表达感谢”应为:express one’s thanks。69. 去掉on。考查介词。在副词today之前不用介词,故去掉。70. by改为for。考查介词。Thank sb. for…为固定短语“因…而感谢”。71. teach改为teaching。考查非谓语动词。此处是but连接的用于介词之后的并列的动名词形式。72. had改为have。考查动词时态。全篇文章属于现在的时态,故将过去完成时改为现在完成时。73. may后加not。考查句意。句意为:妈妈,虽然我可能没有经常说,但我确实很爱你。74. Whenever改为Wherever。考查连词。根据句意:无论我在哪里,我总是爱你的。75. Hope改为Wish。考查动词辨析。动词hope后不能接双宾语,应用wish符合语境和语法规则。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)想要一篇“感恩父母”为题的英语作文
提问:级别:三年级来自:山西省忻州市
回答数:1浏览数:
想要一篇“感恩父母”为题的英语作文
请各位帮忙找一篇以“感恩父母”为题的作文。谢谢!
&提问时间: 17:13:12
最佳答案此答案已被选择为最佳答案,但并不代表问吧支持或赞同其观点
回答:级别:二级教员 19:28:28来自:问吧专家团
取自于网络,一些地方有修改,请参考:
关于感恩的英语作文 感谢父亲
  Dear dad and mum,you're so selfless that you always keep all good things for me.You're so diligent that you keep on working all day long in order to make a living.Thank you for giving my life.Thank you for your love.Please believe me.I will try my best,I want to see the smile in your eyes.I love you forever .
 关于感恩的英语作文 感谢母亲 Mama, thank you for so many years of my education and training, ignorance of the past, I always make you angry, but now I grow up, self-reliance, and I feel that I should not be so naive。I will work hard at all the subjects.I will not live up to your expectations! I'm really grateful to my mother to take care of me. When I was sick, my mother is always did her best take care of me. When I failed the examination, my mother also encouraged me to refresh, not to become disheartened. Really grateful to what my mother has done.I know it was my mother's help that made me learned how to perform well in my life. I really would like to thank my mother. I think in this world, I love you more than anyone.
提问者对答案的评价:
总回答数1,每页15条,当前第1页,共1页
同类疑难问题
最新热点问题I want to thank my thecher/mother
I want to thank my thecher/mother 10
英语作文,80-100词,速度越快越好,
还有 I want to be ·····
I want to thank my teacher and my mother
First, i want to say thank you to my teacher and my mother. Teacher, you taught me everything i have to learn, i learned so much from you. I still remember the first time you came to our class, you gave me a good impression. I remember everything you've taught me. Mother, I love you. You gave birth to me, and you take a good care of me. You taught me how to be a good person, and good personalities. I know, I'll success, and you'll be proud of me. Thank you, my teacher, and my mother!
I want to be a doctor
When I was young, my mom asked me what do you want to be when you grow up. I told her that I wanted to be an scientist. But now, I think scientist is kind of dump like little kids would want to be a scientist. Now I am older enough to decide what should I be when I grow up. I want to be a doctor. When I see doctors on T.V that helped so many people from death to living, I've being truly touched. I promised myself I would be a doctor when I grow up. I have to success.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 my mother作文 的文章

随机推荐