l think it loud's warmen.

114网址导航I think it important to study hard和l think it is important to study hard哪个句子是对的?为什么?
都对I 主语think 谓语it 形式宾语important 宾补to study hard不定式解释真正的宾语内容l think(that) it is important to study hard 后面是个宾语从句
用形式宾语的格式是什么?
就是用it做形式宾语,放在宾语的位置上,然后用不定式在句尾解释一下。
看一下直接用不定式做宾语:I find (to learn English) hard.宾语太长,句子看起来肚子太大了,不好看。这时候就可以用it放在宾语位置,然后把不定式放到后面去I find it hard (to learn English).语法角度上讲,都是对的,只是后面这个好看点
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
l think it is important to study hard是对的。think后面是做宾语从句,加的是完整的句子
都对前一句 it 后面的是宾语
it 做形式宾语后一句 it is important to study hard 是宾语从句希望对你有所帮助,有不会的可以再问,祝学习进步!您的及时采纳是对答题者的尊重!O(∩_∩)O
用形式宾语的格式是什么?
扫描下载二维码From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Let Me Think About It" is a song performed by Danish
disc jockey (DJ) . It is a remix by le Grand of Corr's original track which appeared on her 2006 album Robosoul. The song features credited vocals by Corr and uncredited vocals by Danish
In 2006 Ida Corr, Christian von Staffeldt aka Motrack and Burhan Genc wrote the track for Ida Corr's second album Robosoul. Corr, Motrack and Kasper Tranberg produced the original album version of the song. soul version album.
In 2007 Fedde Le Grand heard the album version through Ida's label Lifted House. He then produced a remix of the song and released it through his label .
The remix has an electro and house feel, with a 'jerky' beat and also with an element of jazz. The original song uses less drums and has an acoustic-urban feel.
Alex Fletcher of
gave the song four out of five stars, and wrote: "Fedde has teamed up with Ida Corr to produce another three minutes of thunderous dance-tastic frivolities. 'Let Me Think About It' couldn't possibly be any more of an
TUNE. It's the sound of ,
stood screaming with a load of Club 18-30 reps, while some boozed-up bikini-clad temptress grinds up against you all soaked up into a CD package. Packed with parping horns, cascading synth beats and the sound of a fire alarm being played along to the theme from ".
In summer 2007 director
for the remix in . The video features Ida Corr with an afro hairdo and the dancers Anchelique Mariano,
and Stephanie Fitzpatrick, dressed in a similar manner dancing and feigning to play various instruments. Dancer , who mimes to Burhan G's voice, is the male protagonist of the clip. Natricia Bernard did the choreography.
The song is the third Danish single of Ida Corr's album Robosoul and the third single from Fedde le Grand, released in the , following the No. 1 smash hit "", and the well-received collaboration with Danish singer , "". "Let Me Think About It" became the most successful single for both artists. The single reached #2 on the
on the October 7, 2007 chart and stayed there for one more week. It has peaked at #14 on the Australian
Singles Chart, #58 in the Polish Singles Chart and #11 on South African Radio . The single also peaked at #3 in .
it was released by Ida Corr (but listed as "Ida Corr vs. Fedde le Grand") and reached number one on
chart on February 9, 2008, making it the first import single to reach the chart, until the week ending March 1, when Ministry Of Sound America picked up the single for a US commercial release. Many stations such as Hot 99.5, z100, and 102.7 (Kiss FM), Pulse 87 and WKTU added this song to their inventory due to high digital download sales. This song was also featured in the 2008 film
and the 2008's series of .
In Germany the single peaked at #14 on the Single Charts. In 2008 it stayed over 40 weeks within the Top 100, which resulted in the longest stay for a single in the German Top 100 in 2008.
Danish single
Let Me Think About It (Fedde Le Grand Club Mix)
Let Me Think About It (Fedde Le Grand Radio Edit)
Let Me Think About It ( Remix)
Let Me Think About It (Gregor Salto & DJ Madskilz Remix)
Let Me Think About It (MBK Extended Mix)
Let Me Think About It (MBK Remix Radio Edit)
Let Me Think About It (Sidelmann Remix)
Let Me Think About It (Original Album Version)
Danish remix single
Let Me Think About It (MBK Remix Radio Edit)
Let Me Think About It (MBK Extended Mix)
Let Me Think About It (Micky Slim Remix)
Let Me Think About It (Eddie Thoneick Remix)
Let Me Think About It (James Talk Remix)
Let Me Think About It (Jason Herd's Jfunk Remix)
Let Me Think About It (Original Album Version)
Australian single
Let Me Think About It (Instrumental)
German single
Let Me Think About It (Instrumental)
Let Me Think About It (Music Video)
U.S. digital download
Let Me Think About It (Robbie Rivera Juicy Miami Mix)
U.S. remix digital download
Let Me Think About It (Micky Slim Remix)
Let Me Think About It (James Talk Remix)
MoTrack (Christian von Staffeldt) – songwriting, production,
– songwriting, vocals
Kasper Tranberg –
Australia ()
Austria ()
Belgium ( Wallonia)
Belgium ( Flanders)
Denmark ()
Germany ()
Hungary ()
Hungary ()
Ireland ()
Netherlands ()
New Zealand ()
Switzerland ()
UK Dance Chart ()
UK Singles ()
Chart (2007)
Chart (2008)
Austrian Singles Chart
French Airplay Chart
Germany Dance Chart
New Zealand Airplay Chart
Switzerland Singles Chart
Preceded by
October 6–27, 2007
Succeeded by
Preceded by
(first run)
February 9, 2008
Succeeded by
"Anthem" by
featuring Eric Luminere
Preceded by
"Anthem" by Filo & Peri featuring Eric Luminere
(second run)
February 23 - March 22, 2008
Succeeded by
"Stars" by
"Let Me Think About It" has been certified a Platinum Award for more than 18,000 sold singles by
in Denmark and with an award for more than 10,000 plays in UK by Nielsen Music Control Airplay Awards Notification UK. The single also won two Danish DeeJay Awards in 2008 for "Best Danish Deejay Favorite" and "Best Danish Dancehit". In 2008 the song has been certified an IMPALA Diamond Award for selling more than 250,000 units (CDs, Downloads, Albumtrack) in the
countries.
Award show
P3 Guld Awards
Listener's Favourite Hit
“Let Me Think About It”
Danish Deejay Awards
Danish Deejay-Favourite
“Let Me Think About It”
Dancechart.dk Award (Danish Club Hit of the year)
“Let Me Think About It”
Zulu Awards
Best Danish Hit
“Let Me Think About It”
Best Breaks/Electro Track
“Let Me Think About It”
IMPALA Diamond Award
Fletcher, Alex (25 September 2007). .
Cite error: Invalid &ref& name "idacorr.net" defined multiple times with different content (see the ).
(Liner Notes). . disco:wax. 2008.
" (in German). .
" (in French). .
" (in Dutch). .
for Ida Corr.
" (in French). .
" (in German). . PhonoNet GmbH.
" (in Hungarian). . Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Sz?vetsége.
" (in Hungarian). . Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Sz?vetsége.
" (in Dutch). .
. Pladebranchen.NU.
. idacorr.
: Hidden categories:About 27856 results:
Driving Gloves Open Back Styling with a Snap Closure/NEW TOP QUALITY REAL SOFT LEATHER FINGERLESS MEN'S DRIVING GLOVES
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:
Poly Bags. Custom Packaging is also welcomed.
Delivery Detail:
Depends on order volume
Specifications
1. Made of High Quality Leather
2. factory with OEM service
3. no MOQ limit
4. fast delivery
Paypal Accepted
&Product Description1.Gloves sun protection&<fort, soft, elastic&3.Free sample&4.Professional glove manufactur&&&&& Features1.Gloves sun protection2.Soft & Comfortable For winter Use3.Cuff can be desined in various color4.The stretchable nylon make it excellent sensitive and perfect fit7.Factory Products&BEST SELLING DESIGNS&Packaging & Shipping&We pack each in poly bag and 10 Driving Gloves in big cartoon. We can also customize packing as per customer demand.&&We ship by DHL, Fedex, UPS &door to door delivery in 3 to 4 days.&&For Large order we can also provide by Air and by Sea shipping service.&Our Services&We provide free mock up or custom desiging service of Driving Gloves & & & for our valued customers. If you want to check our product quality, we can send you a sample for evaluation. We will refund sample cost if you place order 50 to 100 PCs.&We offer OEM service and provide customer woven label / care label and hang tag. &&&&&&Avatar Sports manufacturer high quality Driving Gloves & & . We also provide customize your own design apart from our regular collection.&&&FAQ&Our customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. :)&Order Procedure:&&We accept orders from wholesalers and retailers.&Accpeted payment terms are:&1. Paypal2. Bank Account3. Western Union4. Money Gram&We take confirmation on each step of manufacturing from customer to avoid any mistake or error.&&&Refund or Replacement Policy:&We refund or replace with new products if there is our manufacturing or any other fault.&Prices:&Prices are negotialble. We can beat the price. If you think our price is high then contact us with your best offer.&&For Further Details:&For more info regarding our product, prices, delivery time &and shipping charges please feel free to contact us.&&&&&&&
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted . If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.
Transaction Overview
Transactions
Export Markets
Transaction Details
This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .
Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Send your message to this supplier
You May Like:
US $8 - 25 / Piece
US $8 - 25 / Piece
US $8 - 25 / Piece
US $8 - 25 / Piece
US $8 - 25 / Piece
US $8 - 25 / Piece
US $8 - 25 / Piece
US $8 - 25 / Piece