really? you should immediately climbed的原形 out of th

Cholesterol Dr, Arlene Donar, MedicalWatchers Director SPECIAL PURCHASE ALERT-JULY 2008“BEST PRODUCT WE VE EVER SEEN”—THIS REALLY-WORKS—ON SALE NOWNeed to ler your cho1esterol(胆固醇)? We strongly recommendCholesterolblockTM, This really works, and how is the best time to buy, because of a special offer for the first 250 customers only for a limited time.*Takes cholesterol out of food, no matter what you eat.*Clinically demonstrated effective in university and hospital testing,.*Lowers cholesterol absorption up to 42% or more.*NO SIEDE EFFCTS unlike LiptorR, ZocorR, CrestorR& other commonly prescribed(处方的)medications safe and effective.*Outsells all other brands on Internet every month.LIMITED TIME ONLY---Try Cholesterol Watchers free with purchase.【小题1】If you happen to be the 200th customer to buy Cholesterolblock, you will.A.be able to buy it at a low priceB.be the luckiest one onlineC.try it free of chargeD.change your diet【小题2】LiptorR, ZocorR,CrestorRare.A.diseasesB.side effectsC.medicinesD.cholesterol【小题3】CholesterolblackTM has the following advantages EXCEPT that.A.it helps take cholesterol out of whatever food you eatB.it has been proved useful in hospital testingC.it helps people absorb at least 42% cholesterolD.it sells best on Internet every month【小题4】Where can you most probably read this passage?A.In a travel guide book.B.On a university bulletin board.C.In a health magazine.D.In a doctor's prescription. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Cholesterol Dr, Arlene Donar, MedicalWatchers Director SPECIAL PURCHASE ALERT-JULY 2008“BEST PRODUCT WE VE EVER SEEN”—THIS REALLY-WORKS—ON SALE NOWNeed to ler your cho1esterol(胆固醇)? We strongly recommendCholesterolblockTM, This really works, and how is the best time to buy, because of a special offer for the first 250 customers only for a limited time.*Takes cholesterol out of food, no matter what you eat.*Clinically demonstrated effective in university and hospital testing,.*Lowers cholesterol absorption up to 42% or more.*NO SIEDE EFFCTS unlike LiptorR, ZocorR, CrestorR& other commonly prescribed(处方的)medications safe and effective.*Outsells all other brands on Internet every month.LIMITED TIME ONLY---Try Cholesterol Watchers free with purchase.【小题1】If you happen to be the 200th customer to buy Cholesterolblock, you will.A.be able to buy it at a low priceB.be the luckiest one onlineC.try it free of chargeD.change your diet【小题2】LiptorR, ZocorR,CrestorRare.A.diseasesB.side effectsC.medicinesD.cholesterol【小题3】CholesterolblackTM has the following advantages EXCEPT that.A.it helps take cholesterol out of whatever food you eatB.it has been proved useful in hospital testingC.it helps people absorb at least 42% cholesterolD.it sells best on Internet every month【小题4】Where can you most probably read this passage?A.In a travel guide book.B.On a university bulletin board.C.In a health magazine.D.In a doctor's prescription.Cholesterol&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dr, Arlene Donar, MedicalWatchers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Director SPECIAL PURCHASE ALERT-JULY 2008“BEST PRODUCT WE VE EVER SEEN”—THIS REALLY-WORKS—ON SALE NOWNeed to ler your cho1esterol(胆固醇)?& We strongly recommendCholesterolblockTM, This really works, and how is the best time to buy, because of a special offer for the first 250 customers only for a limited time.&&&*Takes cholesterol out of food, no matter what you eat.*Clinically demonstrated effective in university and hospital testing,.*Lowers cholesterol absorption up to 42% or more.*NO SIEDE EFFCTS unlike LiptorR, ZocorR, CrestorR& other commonly prescribed(处方的)medications safe and effective.*Outsells all other brands on Internet every month.&&&&LIMITED TIME ONLY---Try Cholesterol Watchers free with purchase.&【小题1】If you happen to be the 200th customer to buy Cholesterolblock, you will&&&&&&.A.be able to buy it at a low priceB.be the luckiest one onlineC.try it free of chargeD.change your diet【小题2】LiptorR, ZocorR,CrestorRare&&&&&&&.A.diseasesB.side effectsC.medicinesD.cholesterol【小题3】CholesterolblackTM has the following advantages EXCEPT that&&&&&&&.A.it helps take cholesterol out of whatever food you eatB.it has been proved useful in hospital testingC.it helps people absorb at least 42% cholesterolD.it sells best on Internet every month【小题4】Where can you most probably read this passage?A.In a travel guide book.B.On a university bulletin board.C.In a health magazine.D.In a doctor's prescription.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】C【小题4】C解析文章主要是让人们去购买胆固醇来使自己健康。介绍了要买的胆固醇的一些信息。【小题1】细节题 A&由第三段because of a special offer for the first 250 customers only for a limited time.&可知前250人有优惠。故选A【小题2】细节题 C 由LiptorR, ZocorR, CrestorR& other commonly prescribed(处方的)medications可知它们都是药。故选C【小题3】细节题 C由Lowers cholesterol absorption up to 42% or more.可知C项错误,故选C【小题4】推理题 C 文章主要是吸引人们去购买胆固醇来使自己变得更加健康。所以应该是在与“健康”有关的,故选C知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出适合填入对应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。Sometimes I really doubt whether there is love between my parents. Every day they are very busy trying to
in order to pay the high tuition for my brother and me. They don’t act in the
ways that I read in books or I see on TV. In their opinion, “I love you” is too
for them to say. Sending flowers to each other on Valentine’s Day is even more out of
.One day, my mother was sewing a quilt. I sat down beside her. “Mom, I have a question to ask you. Is there
between you and Dad?” I asked her in a very low voice. She didn’t answer immediately. She
31 her head and continued to sew the quilt.I was very worried because I thought I had
her. I was
and I didn’t know what I should do. But at last I heard my mother say the following words:“Susan,” she said thoughtfully, “Look at this thread.Sometimes it
, but most of it disappears in the quilt. The thread really makes the quilt
. If life is a quilt, then love should be a thread.It can hardly be seen
, but it’s really there. Love is
37 .”I listened carefully but I
her until the next spring. At that time, my father suddenly
seriously. My mother had to stay with him in the hospital for a month. When they returned from the hospital, they both looked
40 . It seemed both of them had had a serious illness. After they were back, every day in the morning and dusk, my mother helped my father
on the country road.“Dad, how are you feeling now?” I asked him one day.“Susan, don’t
me.” he said gently. “To tell you the truth, I just like walking with your mom.”
his eyes, I know he loves my mother deeply.Once I thought love meant flowers, gifts and
44 . But from this experience, I understand that love is just
in the quilt of our life. Love is inside, making life strong and warm.小题1:A.keep fitB.rise earlyC.earn moneyD.collect money小题2:A.magicB.romanticC.fantasticD.attractive小题3:A.simpleB.easyC.relaxingD.luxurious(奢侈)小题4:A.the questionB.questionC.reachD.control小题5:A.feelingB.loveC.quarrelD.smile小题6:A.raisedB.shookC.liftedD.bowed小题7:A.hurtB.injuredC.woundedD.harmed小题8:A.in great surpriseB.in a great embarrassmentC.with delightD.in great astonishment小题9:A.happensB.comes aboutC.appearsD.occurs小题10:A.warm and softB.hot and hardC.thin and coolD.strong and durable (耐用的)小题11:A.somewhere and sometimeB.anywhere or anytimeC.more or lessD.everyhere and everywhere小题12:A.insideB.outsideC.farawayD.nearby小题13:A.could believeB.couldn’t understandC.wouldn’t recognizeD.might know小题14:A.got sickB.got stuckC.threw upD.became disabled小题15:A.quite healthyB.very paleC.fairly redD.much surprised小题16:A.jump highB.go hurriedlyC.run fastD.walk slowly小题17:A.think aboutB.talk withC.worry aboutD.laugh at小题18:A.ReadingB.ListeningC.SpeakingD.Writing小题19:A.fresh rosesB.gold ringC.sweet kisses D.beautiful jewelry小题20:A.a threadB.a needleC.the clothD.the cotton - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出适合填入对应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。Sometimes I really doubt whether there is love between my parents. Every day they are very busy trying to
for them to say. Sending flowers to each other on Valentine’s Day is even more out of
.One day, my mother was sewing a quilt. I sat down beside her. “Mom, I have a question to ask you. Is there
between you and Dad?” I asked her in a very low voice. She didn’t answer immediately. She
31 her head and continued to sew the quilt.I was very worried because I thought I had
her. I was
and I didn’t know what I should do. But at last I heard my mother say the following words:“Susan,” she said thoughtfully, “Look at this thread.Sometimes it
seriously. My mother had to stay with him in the hospital for a month. When they returned from the hospital, they both looked
40 . It seemed both of them had had a serious illness. After they were back, every day in the morning and dusk, my mother helped my father
on the country road.“Dad, how are you feeling now?” I asked him one day.“Susan, don’t
me.” he said gently. “To tell you the truth, I just like walking with your mom.”
his eyes, I know he loves my mother deeply.Once I thought love meant flowers, gifts and
in the quilt of our life. Love is inside, making life strong and warm.小题1:A.keep fitB.rise earlyC.earn moneyD.collect money小题2:A.magicB.romanticC.fantasticD.attractive小题3:A.simpleB.easyC.relaxingD.luxurious(奢侈)小题4:A.the questionB.questionC.reachD.control小题5:A.feelingB.loveC.quarrelD.smile小题6:A.raisedB.shookC.liftedD.bowed小题7:A.hurtB.injuredC.woundedD.harmed小题8:A.in great surpriseB.in a great embarrassmentC.with delightD.in great astonishment小题9:A.happensB.comes aboutC.appearsD.occurs小题10:A.warm and softB.hot and hardC.thin and coolD.strong and durable (耐用的)小题11:A.somewhere and sometimeB.anywhere or anytimeC.more or lessD.everyhere and everywhere小题12:A.insideB.outsideC.farawayD.nearby小题13:A.could believeB.couldn’t understandC.wouldn’t recognizeD.might know小题14:A.got sickB.got stuckC.threw upD.became disabled小题15:A.quite healthyB.very paleC.fairly redD.much surprised小题16:A.jump highB.go hurriedlyC.run fastD.walk slowly小题17:A.think aboutB.talk withC.worry aboutD.laugh at小题18:A.ReadingB.ListeningC.SpeakingD.Writing小题19:A.fresh rosesB.gold ringC.sweet kisses D.beautiful jewelry小题20:A.a threadB.a needleC.the clothD.the cotton完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出适合填入对应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。Sometimes I really doubt whether there is love between my parents. Every day they are very busy trying to
her. I was
in the quilt of our life. Love is inside, making life strong and warm.小题1:A.keep fitB.rise earlyC.earn moneyD.collect money小题2:A.magicB.romanticC.fantasticD.attractive小题3:A.simpleB.easyC.relaxingD.luxurious(奢侈)小题4:A.the questionB.questionC.reachD.control小题5:A.feelingB.loveC.quarrelD.smile小题6:A.raisedB.shookC.liftedD.bowed小题7:A.hurtB.injuredC.woundedD.harmed小题8:A.in great surpriseB.in a great embarrassmentC.with delightD.in great astonishment小题9:A.happensB.comes aboutC.appearsD.occurs小题10:A.warm and softB.hot and hardC.thin and coolD.strong and durable (耐用的)小题11:A.somewhere and sometimeB.anywhere or anytimeC.more or lessD.everyhere and everywhere小题12:A.insideB.outsideC.farawayD.nearby小题13:A.could believeB.couldn’t understandC.wouldn’t recognizeD.might know小题14:A.got sickB.got stuckC.threw upD.became disabled小题15:A.quite healthyB.very paleC.fairly redD.much surprised小题16:A.jump highB.go hurriedlyC.run fastD.walk slowly小题17:A.think aboutB.talk withC.worry aboutD.laugh at小题18:A.ReadingB.ListeningC.SpeakingD.Writing小题19:A.fresh rosesB.gold ringC.sweet kisses D.beautiful jewelry小题20:A.a threadB.a needleC.the clothD.the cotton科目:最佳答案小题:C小题:B小题:D小题:A小题:B小题:D小题:A小题:B小题:C小题:D小题:B小题:A小题:B小题:A小题:B小题:D小题:C小题:A小题:C小题:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I found out one time that doing a favor for someone could get you into a lot of trouble. I was in the eighth grade at the time, and we were having a final test. During the test, the girl sitting next to me whispered something, but I didn’t understand. So I leaned over her way and found out that she was trying to ask me if I had an extra pen. She showed me that hers was out of ink and would not write. I happened to have an extra one, so I took it out of my pocket and put it on her desk. Later, after the test papers had been turned in, the teacher asked me to stay in the room when all the other students were dismissed. As soon as we were alone she began to talk to me about what she talked about how important it was to stand on your own two feet and be responsible for your own acts. For a long time, she talked about honesty and emphasized the fact that when people do something dishonest, they are really cheating themselves. She made me promise that I would think seriously about all the things she had said, and then she told me I could leave. I walked out of the room wondering why she had chosen to talk to me about all those things. Later on, I found out that she thought I had cheated on the test. When she saw me lean over to talk to the girl next to me, it looked as if I was copying answers from the girl’s test paper. I tried to explain about the pen, but all she could say was it seemed very very strange to her that I hadn’t talked of anything about the pen the day she talked to me right after the test. Even if I tried to explain that I was just doing the girl a favor by letting her use my pen, I am sure she continued to believe that I had cheated on the test.【小题1】The story took place(发生) exactly ____________ .A.in the teacher’s officeB.in an exam roomC.in the school D.in the language lab【小题2】The girl wanted to borrow a pen, because ____________ .A.she had not brought a pen with herB.she had lost her own on her way to schoolC.there was something wrong with her ownD.her own had been taken away by someone【小题3】 The teacher saw all this, so she asked the boy ____________ .A.to go on writing his paperB.to stop whisperingC.to leave the room immediatelyD.to stay behind after the exam【小题4】The thing(s) emphasized in her talk was(were) ____________ .A.honestyB.sense of dutyC.seriousness D.all of the above【小题5】The boy knew everything ____________ .A.the moment he was asked to stay behindB.when the teacher started talking about honestyC.only some time laterD.when he was walking out of the room - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I found out one time that doing a favor for someone could get you into a lot of trouble. I was in the eighth grade at the time, and we were having a final test. During the test, the girl sitting next to me whispered something, but I didn’t understand. So I leaned over her way and found out that she was trying to ask me if I had an extra pen. She showed me that hers was out of ink and would not write. I happened to have an extra one, so I took it out of my pocket and put it on her desk. Later, after the test papers had been turned in, the teacher asked me to stay in the room when all the other students were dismissed. As soon as we were alone she began to talk to me about what she talked about how important it was to stand on your own two feet and be responsible for your own acts. For a long time, she talked about honesty and emphasized the fact that when people do something dishonest, they are really cheating themselves. She made me promise that I would think seriously about all the things she had said, and then she told me I could leave. I walked out of the room wondering why she had chosen to talk to me about all those things. Later on, I found out that she thought I had cheated on the test. When she saw me lean over to talk to the girl next to me, it looked as if I was copying answers from the girl’s test paper. I tried to explain about the pen, but all she could say was it seemed very very strange to her that I hadn’t talked of anything about the pen the day she talked to me right after the test. Even if I tried to explain that I was just doing the girl a favor by letting her use my pen, I am sure she continued to believe that I had cheated on the test.【小题1】The story took place(发生) exactly ____________ .A.in the teacher’s officeB.in an exam roomC.in the school D.in the language lab【小题2】The girl wanted to borrow a pen, because ____________ .A.she had not brought a pen with herB.she had lost her own on her way to schoolC.there was something wrong with her ownD.her own had been taken away by someone【小题3】 The teacher saw all this, so she asked the boy ____________ .A.to go on writing his paperB.to stop whisperingC.to leave the room immediatelyD.to stay behind after the exam【小题4】The thing(s) emphasized in her talk was(were) ____________ .A.honestyB.sense of dutyC.seriousness D.all of the above【小题5】The boy knew everything ____________ .A.the moment he was asked to stay behindB.when the teacher started talking about honestyC.only some time laterD.when he was walking out of the room&I found out one time that doing a favor for someone could get you into a lot of trouble. I was in the eighth grade at the time, and we were having a final test. During the test, the girl sitting next to me whispered something, but I didn’t understand. So I leaned over her way and found out that she was trying to ask me if I had an extra pen. She showed me that hers was out of ink and would not write. I happened to have an extra one, so I took it out of my pocket and put it on her desk. Later, after the test papers had been turned in, the teacher asked me to stay in the room when all the other students were dismissed. As soon as we were alone she began to talk to me about what she talked about how important it was to stand on your own two feet and be responsible for your own acts. For a long time, she talked about honesty and emphasized the fact that when people do something dishonest, they are really cheating themselves. She made me promise that I would think seriously about all the things she had said, and then she told me I could leave. I walked out of the room wondering why she had chosen to talk to me about all those things. Later on, I found out that she thought I had cheated on the test. When she saw me lean over to talk to the girl next to me, it looked as if I was copying answers from the girl’s test paper. I tried to explain about the pen, but all she could say was it seemed very very strange to her that I hadn’t talked of anything about the pen the day she talked to me right after the test. Even if I tried to explain that I was just doing the girl a favor by letting her use my pen, I am sure she continued to believe that I had cheated on the test.【小题1】The story took place(发生) exactly ____________ .A.in the teacher’s officeB.in an exam roomC.in the school D.in the language lab【小题2】The girl wanted to borrow a pen, because ____________ .A.she had not brought a pen with herB.she had lost her own on her way to schoolC.there was something wrong with her ownD.her own had been taken away by someone【小题3】 The teacher saw all this, so she asked the boy ____________ .A.to go on writing his paperB.to stop whisperingC.to leave the room immediatelyD.to stay behind after the exam【小题4】The thing(s) emphasized in her talk was(were) ____________ .A.honestyB.sense of dutyC.seriousness D.all of the above【小题5】The boy knew everything ____________ .A.the moment he was asked to stay behindB.when the teacher started talking about honestyC.only some time laterD.when he was walking out of the room科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】A【小题5】C解析【小题1】细节理解题,故事发生在考试进行期间,故选B。【小题2】推理判断题,由“She showed me that hers was out of ink and would not write.”可知她的笔坏了。【小题3】细节理解题,由“Later, after the test papers had been turned in, the teacher asked me to stay in the room…”可知考完试后,老师让他留下(stay behind)。【小题4】细节理解题,由“. For a long time, she talked about honesty and emphasized(强调)…”可知老师反复强调的就是cheat的反面诚实(honesty)。【小题5】推理判断题,由最一段“Later on…”可知。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 immediately 的文章

随机推荐