求英语翻译。。不要工业机器人 翻译翻译。。因为我用工业机器人 翻译翻译了还是看不懂。。求各位大神!

高分求英语翻译自我介绍,不要机器翻译,谢谢了_百度知道
高分求英语翻译自我介绍,不要机器翻译,谢谢了
大家好,我叫xxx,来自福建厦门。91年出生的我和大多数90后一样,都是独身子女。但是我是在一个大家庭里长大的孩子,从小和外婆姨妈们住一起,身为长外孙女的我,每到寒暑假就替姨妈们负责照顾弟弟妹妹。所以,在他人面前,我少了90后的娇气和任性,更多的是耐心和理解。由于从小照顾弟弟妹妹的原因,所以我的责任感比较强,很爱观察身边事物的变化,善于倾听朋友的话语。在大学,我选择了会展专业,因为我觉得自己的性格很适合从事服务行业。在学校里,我从更多方面学会更好更完善的服务他人。在学习过程中,发现服务类工作不能单从书本上学习,必须要亲自实践才能更快更好的学会如何去服务。为此我在大学期间去过厦门宾馆等地方做过很多关于服务行业兼职类的工作。今年我在厦门举办的第二届世界投资论坛会上当贵宾室接待志愿者,期间接待了前来参加会议的各国元首和部长们,会议结束后我被评为优秀志愿者,这是对我的肯定,也让我更有自信。在校期间我拿到了普通话二级甲等证书,我相信一口流利的普通话能更好的去服务客户。我承认,在众多面试人中,我并不是最出色的,但我相信通过自身的努力一定可以让自己变的出色。谢谢希望有英语好的朋友帮我翻译,好的话会再加分的,谢谢了
提问者采纳
Hello everyone, my name is xxx, and I came from Xiamen in Fujian province. Like most people who were borned in the 90's, I am the only child in my family. But I grew up in a large family with my grandmother and my aunts.
As the oldest granddaughter, I would help my aunts looking after my cousins during the summer and winter vacations.
I am less fragile and capricious than other people in my generation, and I have more patience and understanding. Caring for younger children really strengthened my sense of responsibility.
I like observing changes around me, and I am a great listener.In college, I chose Exhibition and Show specialty, because my personality is suited for service industry.
I learned through the program on how to provide fast and comprehensive services.
I realized that hands-on and practical learning could teach me much more than what I could learn just from my textbooks.
I therefore got part-time jobs in Xiamen Hotel and other places during my school years. I volunteered to handle VIP reception during the second annual World Investment Forum that was held in Xiamen this year.
I received heads of states and ministers.
I was named as an outstanding volunteer afterward, which was a great affirmation and gave me a lot of confidence.
At school, I qualified for Mandarin Class Two advanced certificate.
I believe my fluent Mandarin can improve my service to customers.I recognize that in interviews I am not be stand out.
I do believe that my hardwork can prove my qualification.
Thank you for your time.
其他类似问题
我去年还去过厦大。好好享用,期望加分。也望你能认真背下来并找高手纠正发音,顺利通过面试。到时,你给我加1000分都是值的。Hello, everyone. I am xxx from Xiamen, Fujian. Born in 1991, I am the only child in the family, like most of those born in the 1990s. But I have been brought up in a big family, living with my grandma and aunties on my mother side since childhood. As the elder daughter in my mother's bigger family, I assumed the responsibility of looking after my younger cousins for my aunties. As a result, in front of other people, I am less spoiled and willful like those born in the 1990s and, instead, more patient and understanding. As I looked after my younger cousins as a child, I have developed a stronger sense of responsibility, like observing changes around e and are good at listening to my friends.In college, I chose convention and exhibition as my major as I believe that my personality is well suited working in the service industry. On campus, I learned many ways to serve others in a better and perfect manner. During my studies, I found that for service-related jobs, one cannot expect just to learn from books, but rather, one should learn how to serve better through first-hand practice. For this reason, during my university days, I took on part-time jobs at Xiamen Hotel and other places. This year, I worked as a volunteer at the Second World Investment Forum held at Xiamen during which I received the heads of state and ministers of countries that attended the meeting. At the end of the event, I was honoured with the title of Enxellent voluneer. This recognition also makes me more confident. While in college, I obtained the Putonghua (Mandarin) Level 2A Certificate. I believe that with my fluent Putonghua, I can serve my clients better.I admit that I may not be the most outstanding among the numerous interviewees, but I am convinced that through my own efforts, I surely will become outstanding. Thank you.
机器翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  在朋友圈问了朋友,  答案没一个靠谱的!听说天涯很多高学历的人儿 帮忙用英语翻译下谢谢 开店用!
楼主发言:6次 发图:0张
  don't put in me,i'am not homo
  有人回啥I will fu ck u if you are same as me... 狂晕
  @独自在家晒肚皮
04:47:03  don't put in me,i'am not homo  -----------------------------  完全看不懂 我去谷歌翻译下
  木有人吗?大家都不热心呀!
  木有人吗?大家都不热心呀!
  木有人吗?大家都不热心呀!
  @独自在家晒肚皮
04:47:03  don't put in me,i'am not homo  -----------------------------  @花生树上的鸡腿 3楼
04:49:03  完全看不懂 我去谷歌翻译下  -----------------------------  -.///-我要是改成do not put in me ,i am not gay你会懂吗  或者说改成:look at lihong,do not be langlang,god knows when i will become gay……  我的特点就是ching ge li shi 看我的拼音,
  那要看LZ是買什麼的  例如是買衣服的就可以翻譯成:如果你也是買衣服的 請不要進來 否則我會請你出去  英語不好…只能幫你到這了…不過我覺得外國人可能不會理解我們為什麼不讓同行進去自己的店子吧…  
  ………………你怎么翻人家也看不懂
  if you sale like me,
i will shot on your face!
  不正规,只是我想的。做个参考  xxx peer is prohibited。 XXX代表行业
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博求英语大神翻译段落!不要机器翻译的
求英语大神翻译段落!不要机器翻译的
补充:随着我国社会经济以及新媒体的不断发展,大学生群体日益成为使用手机应用的主要人群。其中微信越来越受大学生们的关注和欢迎,同时影响着大学生的思想、生活、学习。通过做调查问卷,收集问卷结果,对问卷得到的数据进行分析的方法对大学生群体使用微信的行为进行研究。然而至今学术界对微信的研究还处于初级阶段,更多的停留在定性研究,缺少实证研究,尤其对于微信对大学生群体行为产生的影响更是匮乏,本文将探索性的研究微信对大学生群体的具体行为影响,找出大学生用户喜爱微信的原因,研究用户态度的关键因素,力求通过做实证研究从而提供有效建议。本研究将从大学生群体行为的角度出发,以微信为主题,分析大学生群体喜爱微信的原因和行为影响,对此论题进行实证研究,结合实际数据及结果进行分析。本文主要分为六个部分来对论题作一个完整的阐述。第一部分是绪论。提出本文的研究背景、目的及意义,确定了研究内容框架和方法。第二部分对国内外微信的使用及其所产生的影响的研究文献进行了总结。第三部分确定了研究对象以及分析原因,设定研究模型确定调查问卷的设计。第四部分对实证研究数据回收及描述性统计分析,对调查问卷等调查方法的结果总结归纳得出结论证明上一部分的假设。第五部分总结归纳出微信对大学生群体行为的影响及对策。第六部分对本研究的不足之处进行了总结,得出的结论是在研究对象上可以扩大范围,不只仅限于本校学生或周围朋友,这样得出的实证研究结果会更加准确
With the continuous development of China's economy as well as new media , college students use mobile applications are increasingly becoming a major crowd. Increasingly popular among college students micro-channel attention and welcome , while affecting college students thinking, living and learning. By doing questionnaires to collect the questionnaire results , the questionnaire data was analyzed using micro-channel approach to the behavior of the student population studied. However, since the academic study of micro-channel is still in its infancy , and more to stay in qualitative research , the lack of empirical research , especially for the impact of micro-channel group behavior college produced is scarce , this article will explore the nature of the study micro-channel of the student population impact of specific acts to identify the reasons for micro-channel user favorite college students , research user attitudes key factors sought by doing empirical research in order to provide effective recommendations. In this study, the behavior from the perspective of the student population starting to micro-channel theme micro-channel analysis of college students favorite causes and behavioral effects of this thesis empirical research , combined with the actual data, and the results were analyzed .This paper is divided into six parts to make a complete exposition of the topic . The first part is an introduction . Proposed research background , purpose and significance of this study to determine the content of the framework and methods. The second part of the use of domestic micro-channel and the impact of the research literature summarized . The third part of the study and analysis to determine the reasons for setting research model to determine the design of the questionnaire . The fourth part of the empirical research data recovery and descriptive statistical analysis of survey questionnaires and other methods to prove the results summarized concluded on the part of the hypothesis. The fifth part summarizes the micro-channel group behavior of college students and countermeasures. Part VI of the shortcomings of this study are summarized, and concluded that the study can be expanded in scope , not just limited to our students or friends around , so the results of empirical research will yield more accurate & & &楼主 你干什么的 翻的累死我了 给个辛苦赞呗
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求英语达人帮忙翻译两句商务英语!千万不要用机器翻!谢谢了!_百度知道
求英语达人帮忙翻译两句商务英语!千万不要用机器翻!谢谢了!
the company is to draw on your correspondents at 60 d/swhen the consignment is shiped the company is to draw on your correspondents at 60 d/s
第二句shiped应该是shipped打错了……汗死 看错了 是一句话……
提问者采纳
委托货物一经装运,我公司将对贵方提出60天的付款期限。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
其他2条回答
你确定这个句子是对的吗
怎么俩be动词,是不是少标点还是少个单词
公司利用你记者在60天付款的汇票当货物shiped公司利用你记者在60天付款的汇票
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
纤维取向有很大的差别在射出成型零件的厚度。通过控制熔体流动的运动和模具冷却,可以使纤维取向接近什么是必需的。基本上,一个射出成型的产品将具有更好的强度和刚度,当其在剪切层纤维取向密度较高。然而,一个设计良好的注塑模具可以给有缺陷的产品,因为不当的工艺参数的设置。因此,本研究利用田口方法来确定最优工艺条件确保纤维取向平行于流动方向获得剪切层的最大厚度。本研究利用方差分析的统计方法与田口实验方法。基于田口方法的分析技术,确定最优的参数设置程序short-glass-fiber-reinforced聚碳酸酯复合材料注塑过程如下。质量特征选择作为实验的目标,选择合适的特征value.2指定目标。有效控制因素和水平确定,这是一个成功的关键method.3使用田口实验。选择一个适当的正交阵列的控制因素。的自由度正交数组应该大于或等于工艺参数的自由度。4。一个适当的配方的质量特点和信噪比选择。一个损失函数的定义来计算实验的区别和期望的S / N的值。有三个类别的分析信噪比:lower-the-better,高越好,nominal-the-better.5。损失函数转化为信噪比实验数据,用于确定质量特性的偏差从目标价值。
工人得而复失 &10-16 18:02
纤维取向有很大的差别在射出成型零件的厚度。通过控制熔体流动的运动和模具冷却,可以使纤维取向接近什么是必需的。基本上,一个射出成型的产品将具有更好的强度和刚度,当其在剪切层纤维取向密度较高。然而,一个设计良好的注塑模具可以给有缺陷的产品,因为不当的工艺参数的设置。因此,本研究利用田口方法来确定最优工艺条件确保纤维取向平行于流动方向获得剪切层的最大厚度。本研究利用方差分析的统计方法与田口实验方法。基于田口方法的分析技术,确定最优的参数设置程序short-glass-fiber-reinforced聚碳酸酯复合材料注塑过程如下。质量特征选择作为实验的目标,选择合适的特征value.2指定目标。有效控制因素和水平确定,这是一个成功的关键method.3使用田口实验。选择一个适当的正交阵列的控制因素。的自由度正交数组应该大于或等于工艺参数的自由度。4。一个适当的配方的质量特点和信噪比选择。一个损失函数的定义来计算实验的区别和期望的S / N的值。有三个类别的分析信噪比:lower-the-better,高越好,nominal-the-better.5。损失函数转化为信噪比实验数据,用于确定质量特性的偏差从目标价值。
工人得而复失 &10-16 18:02
不要机器翻译的话太长了,我可以机器翻译过后改一下啊。
热心网友&10-16 11:15
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&