fifa-ballon d'or award reward prize怎么读

Mourinho crying after Wesley Sneijder speech in FIFA Ballon d_Or AWARD_土豆_高清视频在线观看Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta finalists in FIFA Ballon d' Or
Watch Video
The countdown is on to the next stage of the Champions League and is also on to the handing out of the 2012 Ballon d’Or, awarded to the player of the year. Barca’s Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta along with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo are the three finalsts. And the work has begun on creating the trophy that will be handed out in Zurich on January 7th.
Awarded for the very first time by the French daily France Football in 1956, several craftsmen are needed to create the 31 centimetres high, 23 wide and 23 deep Golden Ball. Only after it’s handed out will the name of the winning finalist be engraved.
Andres Iniesta was judged as the player of Euro 2012, where he helped propel Spain to the championship.
Lionel Messi has set a new record for goals scored in a calender year, 90 with one match to play and is certainly the favourite.
Cristiano Ronaldo meanwhile, helped Real Madrid win La Liga and also led Portugal to the 2012 Euro semis. Cristiano Ronaldo, FIFA Ballond' Or Finalist, said,"I think that it’s not individual awards that define a successful career, but awards won with the team, which are the most important. If I win (the Ballon d’Or) that’s perfect! If not, what can we do? Life goes on. I will continue to be the same person. Of course, my wish is to win it, I’m not going to be a hypocrite, a liar! It’s something I aim to win, but I can’t live like if it was some war or ’If I don’t win, it’s the end of the world!"
Related stories
Editor:Qin Xue |Source:
Hot Videos
Editor's picks
Hot Stories
Top Chinese legislator Zhang Dejiang on Monday met with a delegation of Japanese lawmakers despite strained bilateral ties.
China on Monday called for efforts to safeguard peace and stability in the Asia-Pacific region in response to ongoing joint military exercises run by the United States and the Philippines.
19 people have been injured as a New York city subway train derailed while travelling through a tunnel in the borough of Queens on Friday.
Picture in news
Choose TV Program

我要回帖

更多关于 award 的文章

随机推荐