本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:70 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
电大英语作文翻译考试小抄
An Unforgettable Day(难忘的一天)When people ask me what day you always remember in your life, I can answer the question quickly. It was March 12th, 2009. Our teacher Mr. Zhu led us to a park near the school. We went there to take part in voluntary labor. We got there at 9 a.m. Mr. Zhu divided us into three groups and then we began working. Group One was responsible to plant trees and water flowers. Group Two were busy collecting litter left by the tourists. I was in Group Three. We went to the children’s playground and cleaned all the equipment there. We worked very hard. After a day’s work, I felt tired but very happy because I offered my service. I will never forget the day in my memory.
译:当人们问我什么日子你总是记得在你的生活中,我无法回答这个问题很快。这是三月十二日,2009年。我们的老师带领我们去了朱自清先生在学校附近的公园。我们去那里参加义务劳动。我们到达那里时,在上午9点。朱they分裂分为三组,然后我们开始工作。第一组是负责植树,浇花。集团两忙于收集垃圾所留下的游客。我是在三组。我们去了儿童游乐场、清洁所有的设备。我们很努力地工作。工作了一天后,我觉得很累,但是很开心,因为我给我的服务。我永远也不会忘记在我的记忆中。
Buy a car or not买一辆车 Nowadays more and more people have bought a car. They think car is convenient and useful in daily life. But others would rather not to buy a car. Both choices have advantages and disadvantages.
If you have bought a car, you can go anywhere at anytime you like. You don’t need to wait for the bus. You can go traveling during weekends. Besides, cars are becoming cheaper and cheaper, you can buy a good car with reasonable price.
But cars also bring a lot of problems. The most serious one is the environmental pollution. Moreover, the oil price keeps rising, which i
正在加载中,请稍后...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2014电大英语作文翻译考试小抄.doc25页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:70 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
电大英语作文翻译考试小抄
An Unforgettable Day(难忘的一天)
1.难忘的一天是某年某月某日;2.为什么这一天是难忘的一天;3.这一天给你生活工作带来的影响。
When people ask me what day you always remember in your life, I can answer the question quickly. It was March 12th, 2009. Our teacher Mr. Zhu led us to a park near the school. We went there to take part in voluntary labor. We got there at 9 a.m. Mr. Zhu divided us into three groups and then we began working. Group One was responsible to plant trees and water flowers. Group Two were busy collecting litter left by the tourists. I was in Group Three. We went to the children’s playground and cleaned all the equipment there. We worked very hard. After a day’s work, I felt tired but very happy because I offered my service. I will never forget the day in my memory.
译:当人们问我什么日子你总是记得在你的生活中,我无法回答这个问题很快。这是三月十二日,2009年。我们的老师带领我们去了朱自清先生在学校附近的公园。我们去那里参加义务劳动。我们到达那里时,在上午9点。朱they分裂分为三组,然后我们开始工作。第一组是负责植树,浇花。集团两忙于收集垃圾所留下的游客。我是在三组。我们去了儿童游乐场、清洁所有的设备。我们很努力地工作。工作了一天后,我觉得很累,但是很开心,因为我给我的服务。我永远也不会忘记在我的记忆中。
Buy a car or not买一辆车
Nowadays more and more people have bought a car. They think car is convenient and useful in daily life. But others would rather not to buy a car. Both choices have advantages and disadvantagesIf you have bought a car, you can go anywhere at anytime you like. You don’t need to wait for the bus. You can go traveling during weekends. Besides, cars are becoming cheaper and cheaper, you can buy a good car with reasonable priceBut cars also bring a lot of
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

随机推荐