(女人帮马甲6号)
第三方登录:英语还差四篇一百字的作文,明天就开学了,哪位大神救救我吧
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
你要我的鸡鸡,脚,鞋我就告诉你
吃着屎啊!
你要我就告诉你
帮你写怎么可能,自己上百度已经搜过了,能抄的都抄完了只有,400,自己想,早写早超生,别说你不会求采纳四百啊,抄都要好长时间的,更别说写了我还有一本书,
我都不急你这就急了?明天就开学了!!啊!这有什么?爆发小宇宙,400子这么简单,一会就想出来了那你说急还是不急啊啊急啊!但是400字真的不多这还叫不多啊,你没写当然不多了大哥,400经常写,我都不会去搜的,真的简单我们一学期就只写一两个作文,你...
只有,400,自己想,早写早超生,别说你不会
四百啊,抄都要好长时间的,更别说写了
我还有一本书,
我都不急你这就急了?
明天就开学了!!
这有什么?爆发小宇宙,400子这么简单,一会就想出来了
那你说急还是不急啊
啊急啊!但是400字真的不多
这还叫不多啊,你没写当然不多了
大哥,400经常写,我都不会去搜的,真的简单
我们一学期就只写一两个作文,你说我能写么?
你说话的时间都写玩完了
那我不说了
度娘更可靠
没可抄的了
可以的。你找几篇取其精华。
可明天就开学了
那现在就抄啊啊
找不到合适的
好吧。自己写吧。
扫描下载二维码一篇英语的小作文、懂的人进、急急急、在线等、好的加分!如果有看不清的地方可以跟我说、我再打上去...
七七七七七99
—Hi,Tom,is it your notebook、?—Oh,it isn’t ,but I think it maybe belongs to Kate.—Can you do me the favor to found Kate?—It’s my pleasure—Hi,Kate,here is a notebook,is it your’s—yes,I am searching it ,thank you very much!—you are welcome
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
老兄,怎么看得清楚呀!!
Hi,Kate!I found a notebook.Is yours?Kate:
Oh,it is not mine.Idon't have a notebook likes that.I think that is Tom's.
Mary:Hi,Tom. Is this your notebook?Tom:Yeah!It's mine.Mary:Hear you are!Tom:Thanks!
hello,Kaie.my name is mary.Is this your notebook?No it is not.It is Tom is notebook.
扫描下载二维码life without cultrue的英语作文!在线等!
小列wan673
Honorable judges,boys and girls,Good evening!My name is Mei xueqi.Today I appreciate the opportunity to be with you!I am going to speak something that is vitally important to all of us.In the center of the developed information,there is no doubt that internet and mobile phone have become the indispensable thing which change our life enormously especially internet brings people a lot of convenience.So someone think that without internet we can’t live any more.As we all know,ecausinternet as a primary source of information as well as an efficient means of communication.Just by slicking the mouse,we can enjoy a brilliant and easy life that could not be achieved ever before:shopping,making friends,contacting with relatives,looking for jobs,downloading music and movies,conducting business deals,and freely arising our opinions.In a word,whatever you want to do,that can help you.Yes,internet plays a significant role in our life but it is not water,not food.So,away from it,people can still live well.Now,let's go back in time,we went to the era which without internet.Looking at their life:Some people whose face wear a beautiful smile were chatting around together.Others were watching TV with great enjoyment,some people were reading books,newspapers absorbedly and occasionally looked up and whispered a few words to their partner.Without internet,a lot of things we can do ourselves to enhance the initiative so that we can shouted "do-it-yourself,can labor." Without internet,the teenagers may take more time in studying so that their parents won’t complain that they are staying the internet bar all day.Without internet,we may be spend more time in friends and parents,perhaps we are drinking tea,chatting,playing a visit to somewhere all together so that not only close the distance between people and people but also improve the feelings each other.Without internet,we will think much more and writing much so that we won't be so lazy.Last but not least.I want to say that“This world have no forever thing,anyone or anything will leave one day,like natural law points long will and,the whole long will points”.Whatever you can’t expect ,only forget the painful memory,leave a good and happy always can life will until.That is all,thank you for your listening,thank you very much!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

随机推荐