急需一篇80字的考研英语作文文!! 内容 :...

急需一篇英语80字作文、《My favorite sport star 》时间:今天到明天早上6点,没时间了啊
GooGooT1192
你好!我来救你了!这里有四篇,随便一篇都是优秀作文!采纳我吧~1Yao Ming is my favorite basketball star. He was born on September 12th,1980, Shanghai. He is 2.26 meters tall and about 134 kg weigh . His favorite color is blue, and he likes eating meat very much . In 1997, he joined Shanghai Basketball Team and became a basketball player. In 1998, he joined China’s National Team . In 2000, he joined Asian All Star Basketball Team. In 2002,he joined American Houston Rocket. He is famous all over the world now .We are proud of him .2I am a basketball fan. My favorite sports star is Yaoming.As we all know, Yao is a super star in NBA now. He is famous in America not only for his amazing height, but also for his perfect skills in basketball and in communications. Although he is very popular throughout the world, he has never forgot his country and his teachers in China. He’s the hero in my heart. 3.My name is ***.I like badminton best.And my favorite badminton player is Lin Dan.He birth in Longyan Fujian.His birthday is 1983 October 14th.As he ten years old,he start to play badminton.He first win the open's champion is at 2001,Netherland Badminton Open.He first join olympic games is at 2004,Athens Olympic Game.But he out quickly.But he doesn't cede.Now he is a good badminton player.His world ranking is the first one.We hope he can win the Men's Single Olympic Champion of Beijing Olympic Game.4.My favorite sports star is Yao Ming.He was born on September 12,1980, in Shanghai.His parents were both basketball players.Now he plays basketball in the Huston Rokets. He is very tall and handsome. He plays basketball very well.Yao Ming is not only the pride of people in Shanghai,but the pride of all the Chinese people.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急需80字的英语游记作文.急需一篇关于游记的英语作文.字数不超过80.最好是写广东省内的.请不要复制那
套套爱边缘0374
Last Sunday we went to the countryside.There was golden wheat all over the fields/The fields were covered with golden wheat.Large and colourful apples and pears were hanging on the trees.We could see some peasants were busy getting in the crops in the fields,and others were picking fruits under the trees.All the baskets were full of lovely fruits.It was also the fruit of the peasants’ labour.“ No pains,no gains.” What a magnificent/beautiful picture(it was)!It seemed as if we were wandering in a splendid/wonderful world..I love Zhongguoguan.I love the harvest time
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Today we first went to a park to play on the floating ball game, me and my little partner each into a large and transparent ball, which filled with air and then to advance the ball in the water, I in ...
Today ,my family and I go to the
shapotou .At first,a vast expanse of the desert.Mummy, tell me don't ever forget
carry your kettle .we walk for hours in the sand . I feel very hot.Then,walking thro...
Last Sunday we went to the countryside. There was golden wheat all over the fields/The fields were covered with golden wheat. Large and colourful apples and pears were hanging on the trees. We could s...
扫描下载二维码急需关于低碳生活的一篇英语作文60-80字
学吧北大清
Low-carbon life is the lifestyle of the time to minimize energy consumption,thereby reducing carbon dioxide emissions.Low-carbon life,for those of us ordinary people is an attitude to life.It gives us is a willing and we were creating a low carbon life issues.(低碳生活就是把生活作息时间所耗用的能量要尽量减少,从而减低二氧化碳的排放量.低碳生活,对于我们这些普通人来说是一种生活态度.它给我们提出的是一个愿不愿意和大家共创造低碳生活的问题.)Taomi Shui can be used to wash their hands every day,clean furniture,water the flowers and so on.Clean, 2.Scrap paper will pave the lowest in the closet can not only absorb moisture,can absorb the 4.Drink tea residue,dry it,make a tea pillow comfortable,and h(每天的淘米水可以用来洗手、擦家具、浇花等.干净卫生,自然滋润; 2.将废旧报纸铺垫在衣橱的最底层,不仅可以吸潮,还能吸收衣柜中的异味; 4.喝过的茶叶渣,把它晒干,做一个茶叶枕头,既舒适,又能帮助改善睡眠;)Lifestyle to reduce energy consumption when,thereby reducing the carbon,especially carbon dioxide emissions.Low-carbon life,for us ordinary people,an attitude,not ability,we should actively promote and to practice the "low carbon" life,pay attention to energy saving,fuel-efficient,water saving,solar terms,starting from scratch.(生活作息时所耗用能量要减少,从而减低碳,特别是二氧化碳的排放.低碳生活,对于我们普通人来说,是一种态度,而不是能力,我们应该积极提倡并去实践"低碳"生活,注意节电、节油、节水、节气,从点滴做起.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
低碳生活作文 英语40字
Child who is a favorite spring hearted people, like the violet flowers, like my friendsFavorite summer children are strong-willed people who, like the shock wave, like t...
扫描下载二维码急需一篇关于如何获得成功的80字左右的初中英语作文
★撒比☆549
TO Success: Opportunity or hard-working? Every body wants to succeed. But when it comes to the question that which factor leads to success, opportunity or hard-work, different people will offer d...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码初中英语作文.急需一篇写2009年国庆的作文,一般过去式,就好了.80字,有分.
每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日.伴随着风风雨雨,我们的母亲祖国已经55周岁了,这一天,举国上下都在欢度庆祝这一节日.一大早,就和妈妈一起看阅兵式,那整齐的队伍,那新式的武器,让人不的不感叹中国这60年来的巨大变化.大街上到处都是飘扬的五星红旗,电视里播的也都是关于祖国建国60年的变化,每个地方都感觉的到节日的气息.October 1 every year is an annual National Day,is the birthday of our great motherland.With the ups and downs,our mother country has been 55 years,and this day,the whole nation in celebrating this holiday to celebrate.Early in the morning,on the mother in conjunction with the parade,that neat team,and that new types of weapons,people do not not lament the past 60 years China's tremendous changes.Everywhere on the streets flying the five-star red flag,television broadcast are also on the founding of the motherland 60 years of change,each place feel to the festival atmosphere.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

随机推荐