麻烦各位帮我写篇考研英语作文文,标题是 My...

谁能帮我写篇英语作文啊???题目是____is my top concorn_百度知道
谁能帮我写篇英语作文啊???题目是____is my top concorn
ealth is my top concern
There are many ways to keep it, those who are always on the go from morning till night should find time to relax because too much stress will affect their health. In our competitive society it is important to maintain good health. On the 卧薤钝竿墁放呼淖one hand. First, enough time should be left for sleep because that will help one become s health a lot. Finally, people with good health can do work with full confidence and their progress in work in turn contributes to their health and happiness, a sick person is usually not interested in everything around him and therefore he loses many opportunities to become successful, regular physical exercises benefit one&#39. So one should always keep in mind that a certain amount of exercise is not a waste of time. On the other hand
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
应该是concern吧? 如果是concern的话这位同学,你确定你没有拼错单词吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助,谁可以帮我写一篇400字文章,题目是(酒店的企业文化)感谢了,拜托了。。。写好了麻烦邮箱,跪谢了。。
求助,谁可以帮我写一篇400字文章,题目是(酒店的企业文化)感谢了,拜托了。。。写好了麻烦邮箱,跪谢了。。
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
资源共享领域专家&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&成人仪式
大武当之天地密码2_黑曼巴蛇吃眼镜王蛇
_麻烦哪位帮我写一篇英文作文,关于成人仪式的。Are you willing an memorable adult ceremory? Try the traditional chinese one, you will surely remember it for your rest of life. The growing-up of a man is a process of metamorphosis. In the bygone days, the main purpose to hold an adult ceremony was to put the ceremony receiver under various tri...
大武当之天地密码2_黑曼巴蛇吃眼镜王蛇
_麻烦哪位帮我写一篇英文作文,关于成人仪式的。
主演:&&&&&&&&&&
地区:欧美
语言:中文
类型:剧情片
人气:加载中
连载:完结
关健字:&&
播放地址1: 百度影音  (说明:)
您可能还喜欢
大家正在看...
大武当之天地密码2_黑曼巴蛇吃眼镜王蛇
_麻烦哪位帮我写一篇英文作文,关于成人仪式的。高分悬赏!麻烦懂英语的大虾们帮帮忙,帮我写一篇500字左右的英文作文,小弟在此衷心的感谢了。
高分悬赏!麻烦懂英语的大虾们帮帮忙,帮我写一篇500字左右的英文作文,小弟在此衷心的感谢了。
大学生的品质有很多,选择一个或几个品质,以
the important quality of college students 为题,写一篇500字左右的英文作文。
不区分大小写匿名
As the time past by, now is century 21st and most student can finish high school and went
to colloge and they have different quality on their behavior and things like that. I think the most impotant quality is the behaivor act on colloge student. Of course, colleges allways have thousands of student and the student acted differently, but the most important part in my opinion is the way the acted that behavior. The student should respected the teacher and others acuse if you give people respect they will give respect too. Respect is the most important quality at colloge, you only can surived at colloge if you respect to others and have manner. They teacher will allways like the student that have full respectful, and absloutly I wanted to be that kind of student cause I wanted to have a good relationship between me and the teacher and maybe after you graduate the teacher will introduce you some of the nice careers and write a letter for you says your a great student and all. But you need to have respect in colloge for 4yrs you need to take different classes and you willl know different teachers and friends that you will make. and the only ways youcan make they be your friend and their best student you needs to give them respect and they will give back. The world is like that its allways fair you offer something and you will get something back, allways thats the rule.256 respect is a every important lesson to lesson for some student cause they use to use curse language and don't trait other serious. A student that don't have any respect are not going to make any friends and even they do that won't be the true friend, cause mostly th e people like that are the people that they think they are all taht and awsome, but they are not and they need friends and they won't ask people politly and in a good manner way so that why they don't get friends. So, respect is a very important quality for 4years in colloge 如果还要的话加我
说下是作文的
等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁帮我写篇英语作文?要求:目前,许多学校存在部分学生抄袭作业的现象。现在就这个话题大家谈谈自己的看_百度知道
谁帮我写篇英语作文?要求:目前,许多学校存在部分学生抄袭作业的现象。现在就这个话题大家谈谈自己的看
谁帮我写篇英语作文?要求:目前,许多学校存在部分学生抄袭作业的现象。现在就这个话题大家谈谈自己的看法。标题是“My Opinion onCopying Others'Homework”主要原因:作业量大、偏难。对功课不感兴趣、懒惰。完成任务,取悦老师。个人看法:抄袭不对,违反校规,要诚实,勤奋学习,有困难可请教老师和同学。 我要原创的。字数100,谢谢
提问者采纳
没问题。。我来试试。英语还是可以的Nowdays, copying other's homework has become a popularity amomgthe students.Because of a large nunmber of difficlt homework ,students are not interested in kinds of lessons.To finish the homewok to make teachers happy,they decide to copy the homework.In my opinion, it's wrong to copy homework.It is against the school rules.We should be honest and hardworking.If we have any trouble,wo can ask teachers and students for help.Anyway,wo should'nt copy other's stndents.
其他类似问题
作文应该自己写
按默认排序
其他2条回答
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjlgjdjdgfghcfdhcserfsdgffxbxghbvvnvtgdnbdhghjkgnnvmgfghgfgjhjhft
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

随机推荐