求2篇考研英语2作文作文。

求两篇英语作文第一篇是 How to spend my lucky money?第二篇是 A spciol day in spring Festiol
求两篇英语作文第一篇是 How to spend my lucky money?第二篇是 A spciol day in spring Festiol?
一定不可以有错的单词,我是直接抄的,拜托大家了,写得好还有追加的分哦。。
How to spend my lucky money?
&
Kids begin to ask their parents for luck money when they go to school. Take me for example,I always ask my parents for luck money when I was a child.But it brings a poblem is that how parents give their childs luck money?In my opinion,parents may divide their kids’luck moneyinto two parts.One part is which kids could be got by doing housework.Through it ,kids will understand that no hard work ,no money.The other part ,rewards for kids’ good behaves ,such as getting upon time ,tidying their bedroomsthemselves,is favorable for them to form good living habitsHow to make use of allowance reasonably?There are many approaches.For example,parents may make a budget with kids.Generally,parents should not give money,which has the power of getting anything easily and conveniently,to kids casuallyUsually,these childs who born from the rich families always get a great amount of luck money,hundreds even thousands and their demands never be refused anytime. Spoiling kids like this will let them forming wrong idea of money.Children are interested in comparing anything,no matter they have or not,with their classmates or friends.to find out whose is better. money is foremost,money is all
&
&
A spciol day in spring Festival
&
In the morning,I got up earlier and had breakfast fast.Then,I went to the nearest bathhouse with my father. On the way back home,we bought plenty of fireworks and firecrackers. What I liked most was a set of fireworks called Xingguangcuican in Chinese.I was told that It was beautiful enough to compete with any other kinds of fireworks. At three o'clock in the afternoon, we had a big meal. All the family members got togerther around the table.Beside my parents and me, there were my grandparents,my cousins and their parents.There were elven people altogether. During the dinner, we talked and laughed happily.At eight in the evening, we began to watch annual gala on CCTV. Needless to say ,everyone gave their comments on TV program.. The most exciting time came when it was half hour ahead of the middle night----the beginning of the new year. we all went out and lit the fireworks and fire crackers,which were exploding and lighting in the sky. It would bring us good luck and fortune in the new year.What an unforgettable day! It will stay with me all of my life
有没有错的啊,可不可以不要这么长啊,有些不是很重要的可以省略,帮帮忙啦
的感言:有待改善
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家急求一篇英语作文:假如你叫李明 ,请你用英语给你的美国朋友NANCY 写一封70左右的信,介绍一下你自己的学习情况,必须包括以下的内容要点:1所学科目(至少列出三门):最喜欢的课程几喜欢的原因 2课外
急求一篇英语作文:假如你叫李明 ,请你用英语给你的美国朋友NANCY 写一封70左右的信,介绍一下你自己的学习情况,必须包括以下的内容要点:1所学科目(至少列出三门):最喜欢的课程几喜欢的原因 2课外
不区分大小写匿名
中文写好来这里翻译成英文 /
难啊!哥们
Dear Nancy:& & Hello!& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Yours,& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & LiMing
相关知识等待您来回答
朋友领域专家关于中国梦的英语作文范文(2篇)
  以中国梦为话题的英语作文是今年比较热门的。以下给大家整理出来两篇关于中国梦的英语作文范文。
  中国梦英语作文范文一:
  For a nation's dream, we start from the 1840 to a constant pursuit, we deep in the years to write a glorious. In global view shows choice of the Chinese road of n concentrated panorama in history.& Around the millennium change, eventful years, Chinese new century, great turning point, span, the future of six theme, reflects China's great achievements since 1840, arduous and tortuous road of revitalization of the nation and the Chinese people made in China under the leadership of the Communist party. The &shock& &excited& tears &&&& This is my watch, taste right is felt when discourse. Process of reading and rejuvenation of the great, I reviewed the history of the Chinese nation 100 years the dream of power and unremitting exploration. Full and accurate historical data, magnificent momentum, a language, a precious historical pictures, shows a picture of the world national revival.
  中国梦英语作文范文二:
  I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really GREat. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important information from them. They make the world smaller and also make us happy. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. And I can learn a lot about China and the other countries around the world. I can meet many superstars as well. I have lots of dreams. I think my dreams can come true one day, because there&s an old saying &where there is a will, there is a way.&
  I Have a Dream
  To be a social worker is my dream. I will try my best to make ignorant children educated and starving people fed. I believe that as long as other warm-hearted people and I keep on doing so, the whole society will be changed into a big warm family.
热门推荐:
@ 线话英语 版权所有,并保留所有权利。
京ICP备号-2求2篇关于奥运的英语作文(字数为七八十字左右)
- 第一互动时尚科技门户
求2篇关于奥运的英语作文(字数为七八十字左右)
我与奥运奥运是窗口,我是守望者。这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。透过它,看到的是世界。这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。奥运是路口,我是行人。每天路过这里的人很多,有亚洲人、有欧洲人,有老人、有孩子。这儿是交通要塞,连接着五湖四海的朋友。我只是路过这里的亿万人之一,穿过它,到另一个世界去。奥运是圣地,我是志愿者。这是片圣洁的土地,自始至终都有圣火在旁边陪伴。正因为这样,我自愿为它付出,我要尽我的力量让这片土地更加洁净,让更多人了解它,也像我一样愿意献身于它。我还要给来这里的人予以帮助,让他们享受这片圣地的快乐。奥运是平台,我是主人。它为我们搭起了平台,让世界了解我们;它为我们建造了桥梁,让我们与世界更好地沟通。这个平台可以让我们尽情展现自己。我是这里的主人,我为是这里的主人自豪。我要尽地主之谊,让来客感受到热情与欢乐。IOGOGwindow,Iwatch.Twindow,bright.Tit,worlds.Here,day,replaced.Hme,watch,day,more.OGcrossing,Ipedestrian.Tday,Asian,European,person,child.Hfort,country.Imerely,it,world.OGHLand,Ivolunteer.Tflat,side.Jso,Iit,Istrength,clean,it,me.Ihere,HLand.OGplatform,Ihost.I,I,better.Twantonly.Ihere,Ihere.Ilandlord,experien
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:PChome电脑之家是全国第一互动时尚科技门户;学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导求两篇英语作文第一篇是 How to spend my lucky money?第二篇是 A spciol day in spring Festiol
求两篇英语作文第一篇是 How to spend my lucky money?第二篇是 A spciol day in spring Festiol?
一定不可以有错的单词,我是直接抄的,拜托大家了,写得好还有追加的分哦。。
How to spend my lucky money?
&
Kids begin to ask their parents for luck money when they go to school. Take me for example,I always ask my parents for luck money when I was a child.But it brings a poblem is that how parents give their childs luck money?In my opinion,parents may divide their kids’luck moneyinto two parts.One part is which kids could be got by doing housework.Through it ,kids will understand that no hard work ,no money.The other part ,rewards for kids’ good behaves ,such as getting upon time ,tidying their bedroomsthemselves,is favorable for them to form good living habitsHow to make use of allowance reasonably?There are many approaches.For example,parents may make a budget with kids.Generally,parents should not give money,which has the power of getting anything easily and conveniently,to kids casuallyUsually,these childs who born from the rich families always get a great amount of luck money,hundreds even thousands and their demands never be refused anytime. Spoiling kids like this will let them forming wrong idea of money.Children are interested in comparing anything,no matter they have or not,with their classmates or friends.to find out whose is better. money is foremost,money is all
&
&
A spciol day in spring Festival
&
In the morning,I got up earlier and had breakfast fast.Then,I went to the nearest bathhouse with my father. On the way back home,we bought plenty of fireworks and firecrackers. What I liked most was a set of fireworks called Xingguangcuican in Chinese.I was told that It was beautiful enough to compete with any other kinds of fireworks. At three o'clock in the afternoon, we had a big meal. All the family members got togerther around the table.Beside my parents and me, there were my grandparents,my cousins and their parents.There were elven people altogether. During the dinner, we talked and laughed happily.At eight in the evening, we began to watch annual gala on CCTV. Needless to say ,everyone gave their comments on TV program.. The most exciting time came when it was half hour ahead of the middle night----the beginning of the new year. we all went out and lit the fireworks and fire crackers,which were exploding and lighting in the sky. It would bring us good luck and fortune in the new year.What an unforgettable day! It will stay with me all of my life
有没有错的啊,可不可以不要这么长啊,有些不是很重要的可以省略,帮帮忙啦
的感言:有待改善
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

随机推荐