考研英语作文文 I like nature ...

八年级英语作文范文集锦虽然有些作文已经过时,但是作文地带认为,您 一定要以一种...Why? Because I like traveling very much. I think I can learn about ...  八年级英语作文范文15篇_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。作文八...Why? Because I like traveling very much. I think I can learn about ...  As a college student, I prefer self-help traveling. Young people have ...12. Why Do People Like to Buy Lotteries? 1)目前社会上有许多人喜欢购买...  学生-专科英语2作业2012秋key (1)_英语_小学教育_...D) show people the fastest way of traveling ...I like the trip ___ I found it to be a wonderfu...  中考英语写作指导及范文(新)_初中作文_初中教育_...Prove the thesis The reason why ?is that? For...I like traveling, too. In fact, traveling is ...  提不:(1) Why do you like talking about ...together What I ? 要求: 1.文章...请以“Traveling is 短文谈谈你的看法。 要求:1)...  2. why do you want to be there? (give at lease two reasons) 3. what can you learn while traveling there? ( 样卷)The place I’d like to visit...  50. Why is she having lunch so early? It’s only 10 now. 51. I am...他们喜欢看英语电影吗? 10. My parents don’t like traveling. 我的父母不...  traveling and sports, to be my pen friend.我想...好处:用 why 引导的从句做表语从句。 Should ...英语作文网 Dear David, I'm glad you'll come ...当前位置:
& 英语作文 → 小学英语作文 & The Nature Park
英语作文 → 小学英语作文最新范文
········
英语作文 → 小学英语作文排行榜
英语作文 → 小学英语作文推荐范文
········
英语作文 → 小学英语作文相关范文
········
英语作文 → 小学英语作文
The Nature Park
查阅次数:413次
发布人:admin
The Nature ParkI go to a nature park on weekends, it&s beautiful. There is a blue lake in it. I want to swim in the lake. There are green hills in the park. I can climb them happily. I like climbing hills. There are many kinds of flowers, some are red, some are yellow and others are blue. Blue is my favourite colour, because the sky is blue. Look, there are lovely birds in the sky, One, two, three&I can&t count them. There are many animals living in the park, they are friendly to us. I take some photos in the park, I am happy!
【上一篇】
【下一篇】
&|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|& &|&

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

随机推荐