以人物为主的考研英语作文文

以现在人的压力问题为主题的英语作文!_百度知道
以现在人的压力问题为主题的英语作文!
六级水平的~
提问者采纳
So stress is always blamed for someone's mental disorder, exam pressure makes them overburdened and overwhelmed. Second. Heavy work demands and intense competition pile enormous pressure on the individuals who desperately try to pursue a more well-paid salary and push for a higher position. Talking to them will alleviate enormous pressure, such as pampering themselves with a long hot bath and immersing themselves in the favorite CD. Third, others may face up to the mounting pressure and keep a excellent mood. For students? First, people under the tremendous pressure can select a proper way to relax. Some have a depressing and gloomy attitude toward the physical and mental strain. Stress is a personalized phenomenon but confronts everyone at different degrees. In contrast to their negatively reacting to stressThere are so many people under the unbearably high pressure in China.
This phenomenon divides people, a chat with close friends is a favorably good way, violence and even suicide, the over-high expectations leading to the strong strain must be lowered. Repetitive tasks and no break will propel people to pay a hefty health price.
How to properly and effectively cope with the huge pressure
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置: &
父亲节就快到了。你准备怎样为自己的父亲庆祝这个节日呢? Father s Day Cards (父亲节贺卡) Cards are a great way to tell your father how much you appreciate him. They ll brighten his Father s Day wheth
My name is Wu Yuwei .I m 13 years old. I m a Chinese girl .I study in Xinqi PrimarySchool.I m in Class 3,Grade 6. I m in Row 3. I have many friends in class.For example, Che Lei is my best friend .
Everyone has his favorite teacher ,so do I. My favourite teacher is Miss Wei, our English teacher. We felt English very difficuit when we began to study English. Miss Wei had a good idea to solve t
Mr. Wang is my PE teacher. He is very tall and strong. He s a bit fat. His skin is swarthy, but it looks healthy. He has a round face. There are two big eyes on his face. He always wears a pair of
Hello! My name is Feifei. My mother is very beautiful. My father is very handsome. So I m very lovely. Look! My coat is white. My eyes are blue. I have a long tail. Fish is my favorite food. I like
My name is Li BaoLing . I have a good friend . Her name is Chen ZiQing . I am 13 years old . She is as old as me. I am 155cm tall. She is 150cm tall . She is 5cm shorter than me . I am 36kg . She i
Teacher a very great jod。I want to be a teacher too。 Our English Teacher is a beautiful woman。 She is very kind to our。In the school, she always let us memorize the much too words and grammer。
E度作文网专稿 未经允许不得转载 My classmate My classmate name is He Kaifan. he has a big eye, short hair ,one nose and small mouth. One day, I feel very angry. He Kaifan asked me quition. I ignored hi
人物描写的英语作文 素材 1.表达人物兴趣和爱好的常用词组或短语: like ------very much
非常喜欢------
喜爱 be interested in
对------感性趣
be fond of
be tired of
对------厌
(一)I think she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. 我认为她是我见过的女孩中最漂亮的一个,She is exciting, amazing and sexy. When we first met I felt her erotic emanation. Now I know that sh
描写老师的英语作文 Miss Li is my Chinese teacher . She is about thirty years old . She is very pretty and young . Her hair is brown and curly . Miss Li always wears a blue coat . I think her favourit
描写妈妈的英语作文 我的妈妈吗 My mother
My mother s name is nancy.
She has long hair, two big eyes My mother likes sports and shopping. Her favourite sports are football and yoga. And her favourite
一个身材矮小,身高只有五英尺六英寸的人,他首要任务就是减肥。他是意大利本土人,因为他有深色的头发,橄榄色的皮肤和高挺的鼻子。嘴唇上有一排平整干净的胡子。清澈的眼神与优美的声线相呼应。
A man of smal
刘翔是中国再国际运动届成功的标志。 Liu xiang is a symbol of China's international sporting success.he is well known all over the world.In 2002.he won his first international 110m hurdles event in Swi
关于我最喜欢的学科的英语作文 1.写清最喜欢的学科 2.为什么你最喜欢这个学科?我最喜欢的课程(My favourite lesson) 我的名字叫 Sally,今年12岁。我再新动小学就读。 My name is Sally. I'm twelve year old. I
关于I LOVE MY MOTHER的英语作文 I love my mother 我爱我的母亲 People always say that living is like acting and everyone has their own stories. But who actually gave me the chance to started my first p
关于写姚明的英语作文内容包括:1.姚明出生在上海,身高2.25米.2.9岁开始打篮球,18岁进入国家队,22岁加入NBA打球.3.爱好:玩电脑游戏4.对人礼貌友好,是青少年的偶像,也是中国的骄傲.备注:要两个吸引人的题目,两个精彩绝
My Idol Monet, Claude (b. Nov. 14, 1840, Paris, Fr.--d. Dec. 5, 1926, Giverny) French painter, initiator, leader, and unswerving advocate of the Impressionist style. He is regarded as the archetypal
Teacher esteemed and beloved , beloved schoolmates: Everybody be fine! Today I ask the examination questions giving a lecture to be
Lei Feng by me
. Spring breeze in March can't blow the motherland
英语作文 妈妈 精彩句子抢先看 1、I have bought food that I hope will please my mother, and that will be easy for her to eat: orzo salad with little pieces of crayfish cut into it, potato salad, small
雷h的事迹Lei Feng was a model soldier, On December 1 8,1940, he was born in a poor peasant family in a little mountain village of Hunan Province. He didn't go to school till 1950. At the age of 18,
有关朋友的英语作文 精彩句子抢先看 1、For this reason, I have always felt it a blessing if a friend comes to console me in my sadness, cheer me up in my low spirits, or heartedly share with me my happ
1、Mothers Love 我早上起床晚了,所以没来得及喂猫就上学去了。当我下午放学回家时,猫都快要饿死了。它们围着我 喵喵 地叫着要饭吃。我拿出一条鱼扔过去。我想看看谁先抢到鱼。只见猫妈妈一口叼住鱼,迅速跑开了
考试书籍推荐安全方针:安全第一,预防为主;以人为本,综合治理。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:Proactive or Reactive? The choice is yours|被动还是主动?-关于人物的英语作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
Proactive or Reactive? The choice is yours|被动还是主动?
Whenever I said something like “Dad, my girlfriend makes me so mad,” without fail3 Dad would come back with: “Now come on, son, no one can make you mad unless you let them. It's your choice. You choose to be mad.”
  Or if I said, “My new biology teacher stinks4. I'm never going to learn a thing,” Dad would say, “Why don't you go to your teacher and have a talk with him? If you don't learn biology, Sean, it's your own fault, not your teacher's.”
He never let me off the hook5. He was always challenging6 me, making sure that I never blamed someone else for the way I acted.
  You see, Dad's idea that you are responsible for your life was hard medicine for me to swallow7 as a teenager. But with hindsight8, I see the wisdom in what he was doing. He wanted me to learn that there are two types of people in this world &the proactive and the reactive&those who take responsibility for their lives those who make it happen and those who get happened to.
  Each day you and I have about 100 chances to choose whether to be proactive or reactive. In any given day, the whether is bad, you go to school late, your sister steals your blouse9, you lose an election10 at school, your friends talk behind your back, your parents don't let you take the car(for no reason), and you flunk11 a test. So what are you going to do about it? Are you proactive in reacting to these kinds of everyday things?
  How many times have you been driving down the road when suddenly somebody cuts in front of you, making you slam12 on your brakes13? What do you do? Do you fly off at the mouth14? Give'em the bird15? Let it ruin16 your day? Lose bladder control17?
  Or do you just let it go? Laugh about it. Move on.
  The choice is yours.
  Reactive people make choices based on impulse18. They are like a can of soda pop19. If life shakes them up a bit, the pressure builds and they suddenly explode.
  “Hey, you stupid jerk! Get out of my lane!”
  Proactive people make choices based on values. They think before they act. They recognize they can't control everything that happens to them, but they can control what they do about it. Unlike reactive people who are full of carbonation20, proactive people are like water. Shake them up all you want, take off the lid, and nothing. No fizzing21, no bubbling, no pressure. They are calm, cool, and in control.
  “I'm not going to let that guy get me upset and ruin my day.”
  A great way to understand the proactive mind-set22 is to compare proactive and reactive responses to situations that happen all the time.
无论何时,只要我说“爸,女朋友让我受不了”, 老爸必定反驳道:“好了,儿子,没有人能够让你恼火,除非你让这些事惹火自己。一切取决于你。恼不恼火也取决于你”。
  要是我说,“新来的生物老师真臭。跟他什么都学不到”,老爸则会说道,“你为什么不去找你的老师,跟他谈谈心?如果你自己不想学生物,肖恩,错在你,不在老师”。 
 他决不允许我逃避责任。他总是激励我,确保我敢做敢当、决不归咎于他人。
  瞧,老爸坚信每个人必须对自己的行为负责:可身为十二、三岁的少年,我实难咽下这一剂苦口良药。但从“后见之明”来看,他的做法实在高明。他要我明白,世上有两种人,即主动型和被动型。前者勇于承担生活责任,后者动辄责备他人;前者促成事件的发生,后者则听命于发生的一切。
  每一天,你我都有百余次机会选择:是做主动型还是做被动型的人?假如某一天,天气很烦人,你上学迟到了,姐妹偷穿了你的短衫,你在学校选举中败北,朋友在你背后说长道短,父母无缘无故不让你用小车,还有&&你考试不及格&&此时此刻,你打算做什么?你会不会主动出击把生活中发生的这一切搞掂?
  有多少次,在你全速驾驶的时候,突然有人插在你前面,逼得你不得不猛踩刹车?此时此刻,你能做什么?破口大骂吗?大喊着轰开他们吗?让这事毁了你一天吗?情绪失控、暴跳如雷吗? 还是就当这事儿没发生?一笑了之,走你的路吧。
  一切取决于你自己。
  被动型人做决策时总是冲动。他们就像一罐苏打汽水。如果生活给他们稍许的颠簸,压力就会累积,然后突然爆炸。
  “喂,你这愚蠢的土包子!从我面前消失。”
  主动型的人则按照自己的价值观行事,总是先想再行动。他们知道自己无法掌控生活中发生的一切,但是,他们可以决定自己的应对方式。与被动型的人不同&&这类人浑身都是碳酸气,主动型的人更像水&&怎么摇晃他们都行,打开瓶盖也成,他们还那样。他们不会嘶嘶作响,不会起泡泡,不会感到压力。他们镇定自若,冷静如初,一切尽在掌握中。
   “我可不想让那家伙惹我生气、败我的兴。”
  要想透彻地理解主动型人的心态,不妨把他们和被动型的人对日常事件的反应比较一下。
  你无意中听到&&最要好的朋友竟然当着一群
=========================
1. proactive&& adj. 主动的
2. reactive&& adj. 被动的
3. without fail&& 无疑,必定
4. stink v. 发出臭味
5. off the hook&&&& 脱身,免于责备
6. challenge&& v. 激励,激发
7. swallow&& v. 咽下
8. hindsight&& n. 后见之明