一篇考研英语作文文借来参考(或需要用到的词)...

阅读下面短文,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。RightaftertheSecondWorldWar,Germanywasinruins.Almostallthehouses,factoriesandschoolsweredestroyed.Plentyofpeoplewerehomelessaswellasjobless.Worsestill,thesupplyofwaterandelectricitywasoftencutoffinthecity.TwoAmericanjournalistsinterviewedaGermanfamilylivinginthebasement.Thehusbandwasdisabledfromthewarandthewifewasjustdismissedfromaclothingcompany.Worsestill,therewerebillsforthemtopay—fourchildrentocareforandfoodtobuy.Lifewashardforthematthattime.Aftertheinterview,thejournalistschattedwitheachotheronthewaybacktothecompany.“DoyouthinktheGermanscouldrebuildtheirhomeland?”“Absolutely.”“ButIcan’tseeanyhopeforthecountryatall.Howcanyoubesocertainaboutthat?”“Haveyounoticedwhattheyputonthetableinthebasement?Therewasavaseofflowers.Anation,sufferingatsuchmoment,hasn’tforgottenaboutflowers.Itshowsthathopesarenotlost.Theyarestillabletodream.Anationwithhopecancreatemiracles.Theyaresuretobeabletorebuildtheirhomeland.”1.以约30个词概括上文的主要内容;2.以约120个词就梦想改变命运的话题谈谈你的想法,内容包括:(1)你赞同文中的观点吗?(2)举例证明你赞同或不赞同的原因;(3)谈谈你对梦想的看法。1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。AyoungmancalledLow-carbonBrotherbecameahitoneontheInternetin2011,whosuggestslivingalowcarbonlife,whichmeansusinglessenergyinourdailylifesothatwecanhelpreducecarbondioxideintheair.Forexample,healwayspicksupsomewastepaperonthestreetandusestheblanksidetowritesomethingandwhileheiswatchingTV,healwaysturnsdownthebrightnesstotheminimumandturnsoffthelight.Besides,hegoestoworkbybikeinsteadofdriving.Somepeoplethinkthatwhatheisdoingisjustashowandimpractical.ButasfarasIamconcerned,Istronglysupporthisideaandhisbehaviorbecausealthoughwhatheisdoinghasnohugeeffectonglobalwarming,heatleastcanenjoyahealthylife.TwoAmericanjournalistsinterviewedaGermanfamilyafterthewar.Thoughlivingapoorlife,thefamilystillplacedflowersonthetable,whichconvincedajournalistthatGermanswereboundtorebuildtheirhomeland.Asisoftenthecase,amanwhocandreamwilltryhardtoovercomeanydifficultiesinfrontandmakeitinturn.Therefore,Iagreethatdreamscanchangeone’slife.Lisaismyfriendandformerclassmate.Shewasanenergeticgirlwhoalwaysdreamedofbecominganactress.However,atthebeginningalmosteveryonetriedtopersuadeheroutofherdreambecauseshewasnomorethan1.55meterstall.Thereisnodenyingthatactressesareusuallymuchtallerthanher.However,shedidn’tloseheart.Withgreatdetermination,shewroteaplaybyherselfandeventuallyactedasaleadingroleinit.Theshowwasasuccess.AsfarasIamconcerned,onewhohasadreamcanseefurther,workharder,andgainmuchmore.Therefore,solongasweholdfasttoourdreamsandmakegreatefforts,wesurelycanrealizeourdreamsorevencreatemiracles.广东省中山一中2014届高三高考热身英语试题Word版含答案(2013高考)答案
,相关试题一篇英语作文(初一的)在餐馆的If you are Li Ming,piease tell us .What you do in the restauant ..要用到的词语:ready,go,for,would like,full,happy,not 写好一点,本教材问冀教版七年级英语!
美萬麓灼瑥
First,I ready to choose a restaurant.Then I will go there to eat something for my lunch.I would like to eat some vegetables、fruit、some fish and some rice.I feel this restaurant is very good,and the food are very delicious!So I eat too much to full my stomach.I'm very happy.Cause of eat too much the delicious food,I think that I can not eat any more.翻译:首先,我准备去选择一家餐馆.然后我将去那儿吃我的午饭.我喜欢吃蔬菜、水果、鱼和米饭.我觉得这家餐馆不错,食物也很合口!所以我吃了很多区填饱我的肚子.我十分开心.因为吃了太多的美食,我认为我再也吃不下任何东西了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语达人来帮我翻译篇英语作文(别用太难的词或者句子)_百度知道英语作文参考帮忙一篇人物传记(像爱因斯坦一类的名人),要求60个词以上.语法尽量是初中的,越简单越好.带翻译的
Albert Einstein was bron in Germany in 1879.he started instered in Compass whe he was a little boy .he likes doing some small research by himself .he study high maths in high scool.when he finish the collage ,he moved to swiss and published the photoelectric effect speech.he became the most famous sincentist in the world .At last ,he died in 1955.we lost a greatest scientist in the world.we miss him for ever.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文:我的爱好.用来参考(50个词左右就行了)
CC土豪渴慌1
Everyone has his or her own hobby.Today I am going to talk about my hobby.My hobby is swimming.I like it very much,although I don't swim very well.And I go to swim with my friends every summer.My swimming coat is blue,because blue is my favourite color.I enjoy swimming in the sun,it's really cool.I hope I can learn to swim well this summer.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

随机推荐