梦想的英语作文文《期待·梦想》

发表日期:
Since the summer holiday comes, I have a lot of free time, as I stay at home all the time, my mother suggests me to take a part-time job, I am so willing to accept her idea, because I want to earn money by myself. ...
发表日期:
I live in the school now, I will go home on the weekend, at first, I thought living in school could make me focus on my study, while the fact is not. At noon, when I take a snap, the noise from the building machine is so loud, our school is under construction now, so the workers work day and night....
发表日期:
As the development of high technology, people count on the computer so much, some people even stay at home all the time and use the computer to order the thing to support their lives. ...
发表日期:
Now it has come to the new age, the age belongs to the information world, everybody has access to high technology, they use computer and cell phone everywhere. ...
发表日期:
Nowadays, people like to play the joke that they never believe in love again. The joke starts in many hot couples& break-up. As celebrities, the couples like to show their love affair, making people feel their love are strong and no one can apart them....
发表日期:
When I was small, I like to eat a lot of food, but I have a habit, I will not eat up all the food, I just like to taste all of it....
发表日期:
I believe that everyone will have the moment that they envy others, they want to be others. ...
发表日期:
In China, people can find fake products everywhere, the fake products imitate the brand products, because of the low price of the fake products, ...
发表日期:
In my hometown, the air is polluted seriously. However, in recent years, the pollution gets from bad to worse, because of the increasing number of private cars.
发表日期:
I am a big fan of the US TV series, most TV series are about the supernatural things, like the ghost. ...
发表日期:
Last month I went to Beijing to visit one of my friends, because we haven&t seen each other for about two years and I got a holiday meanwhile.
发表日期:
Everyone has to study, going to school occupies a lot of people&s time, before they go to work,...
发表日期:
Friends are important for us, everyone has their own friends, we share sorrow and happiness with our friends....
发表日期:
Recently, graffiti can be seen anywhere in many colleges, which makes our eyesight unpleasant. Worse still, many students regard graffiti as a special art.
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英语作文专区
写作技巧/下载

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文 的文章

随机推荐