ourour school life作文 in 50 years英语作文带翻译

求一篇以My life in ten years 的英语作文,60词左右
What do think your life will be like in 10 years? Well, I will be a popular and famous singer and I will sing around the world. I will buy a big house for my parents and girl friend in Xiamen.Because I`ve ever been to Xiamen a few times and I`ve already fallen in love with it. I will keep a pet dog and I might even keep a cute koala.I will make much money and work hard to make my parents and girl friend happy. Although my dream hasn`t come true yet,I will try my best to make it come true and I won`t never give up forever!So how about yours?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐Changes In Our Life,Changes In Our Life范文-高考英语作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
Changes In Our Life,Changes In Our Life范文
Changes In Our Life英语作文网为您收集
假如你是21st Century报(中学生版)的小记者,请按照下面6幅图的提示,写一篇题为“Changes in Our Life”的英语报道,向读者介绍你们家现在和你父母结婚时的变化。词数100左右。Possible words:
long distance call 长途电话
apartment 公寓房
comfortable 舒适的Changes In Our Life
Over the past twenty years or so, great changes have taken place in our life. Take my family for example. My parents contacted others mainly by sending them letters in the past, but now we call long distance at home. And once my parents listened to the radio for news and other information, but now we watch the news and other programs on TV. Another big change is in the housing conditions. When they got married about twenty years ago, my parents lived in a small room crowded with furniture, but now we have moved into a big new three-room apartment. In short, changes in our life in the past twenty years have brought us comfort and convenience.
Changes In Our Life英语作文网为您收集提问者:匿名 & 时间:
求一篇英语作文!campus life in my eye 这是题目! 50到一百词的! 附带中文最好!!!
《My campus life 》——《我的校园生活》Campus life ornament my path, it in my heart will always be good. 校园生粻川纲沸蕺度告砂梗棘活点缀了我的人生之路,它在我心中永远是美好的。Campus life not only looks boring course, still have next class students of laughter and EnEnYuanYuan and knowledge heart! Sometimes cat-and-dog, can skywarp, sometimes silence speechless, everything was quiet! 校园生活不仅仅只有看似枯燥的课程,还有下课时同学们的欢声笑语、恩恩怨怨以及求知的心!有时吵吵闹闹、能闹翻天,有时沉默无语、万籁俱寂!If only dull course, it is not our campus life, we are in the study is growing, Also in the growth of learning, The entertainment study, also in the study entertainment! This is our campus life! 如果仅仅只有枯燥的课程,那不是我们的校园生活,我们是在学习中成长着;也在成长中学习着;在娱乐中学习,也在学习中娱乐!这才是我们的校园生活!Now, we still smile in the campus tree-lined road to walk, and the most happy moments. When we leave the campus that moment comes, then let us looking at our path, I believe, we have to feelings. Have no pride of wasting time, have a plenty of to the glorious future longings! I believe that the unforgettable campus life will become our best memories... 现在,我们依然微笑着在校园的林荫小路上散步,撒下最快乐的时光。当我们离开校园的那一刻来临时,再让我们回首看我们走过的路,我相信,我们有的是恋恋不舍的感情;有的是没有虚度年华的自豪,有的是对美好未来的憧憬!我相信,那难忘的校园生活一定会成为我们最美好的回忆.....以“Students’Life in 50 Years”为题,写一篇60—80词的短文
为您解答 Students' Life in 50 Years
I think students' life in 50 years will be quite different from ours today. They will not go to school tohave classes. They will stay at home to study on computers. They will ask their teachers or classmates for help by chatting on the Internet. They won't use paper, pens and exercise books. They will go to school to have sports together. For example,they will go to school to play ball games. But I don't like that kind of life. I like to meet my teachers and classmates every day. 满意请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢!
记得采纳哦,(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~
JUST DO IT !
请问你能帮我写一篇60~80词的英语作文吗
啥英语作文?
How shauld,we plane a tree
你能帮我吗
Trees are very important to us. They are very useful, too. How do you plant a tree? First, dig the soil.we can dig a big and deep hole. Then put the plant in the soil.
Make sure it is straight. After that, we can cover the hole with soil. Finally, we should water the tree with enough water. Water it.Trees are our good friends. We should plant more trees.Wait for it to grow. 真的求采纳!
你能帮我写一篇英语作文吗
“my final exams”80词左右
The final exam is around the corner. All students are working hard to prepare for it.So am I.Doing well in final exam is important, because it reflects how much I learn in school. It’s a good way to test it.Besides, the New Year is coming.I could have a happy holiday and New Year if I got high scores.Now, I get up half an hour earlier than before. I need more time to review.At night, I finish my homework and then do some readings of Chinese and English.I must work harder to get high scores in the final exam.请采纳
真的采纳啊..........求求求求求
.......谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢
应该是我谢谢你
....哥们采纳吧,算我求你了
求(x-2)^=(2x+1)^和(2x+1)^-5=0的答案,要过程的,谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 30 years to life 的文章

随机推荐