汉译英:Someone must () () the place.【过去一定有人陆客团游览车翻车了那个地方。】

英语翻译1.Someone must have turned the light without your notice 2.They have found ways to make waste wate clean 3.Someone must take care of the children when we go out 4.They won't hold the meeting until next Friday 5.They gave him a medal for his wonderful work 6.The doctor will ask the patient some questions before he gives her medicine7.They made the young man head of the volleyball team 8.Someone will tell you how to prepare for the examination 9.They criticized me for something wrong that l had done 10.Someone has taken the stranger to another hospital 11.Li surprised me that they wouldn't give him a holiday after his hard work 12.People oughe not to criticize her for this matter 13.Peple will laugh at you if you wear that dress14.They ought to have told you how much money you needed 15.l have told him that he didn't satisfy his examiner 16.We must finish the work by 6 o'clock this afternoon大哥我要的把上面的句子变成被动时态 不是翻译 再说了你的也不准啊
1.The light must have been turned by someone without your notice 2. Ways have been found to make waste wate clean by them3. When we go out, the children must be taken care of by someone.4. The meeting will not be held by them until next Friday5. A medal was given him for his wonderful work by them6. The patient will be asked some questions by the doctor before the patient is given medicine7. The young man was made head of the volleyball team by them8. You will be told how to prepare for the examination by someone9. I was criticized for something wrong that l had done by them10. the stranger has been taken to another hospital by someone11. I was surprised that Li was not given holiday after his hard work by them12. she should not be criticized for this matter13. You will be laughed if you wear that dress14. you should have been told how much money you needed by them15. He has been told that he he didn't satisfy his examiner by me16. the work must be finished by 6 o'clock this afternoon后面的by带的内容可以去掉
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Introducing your children to a new partner | Better Relationships英语翻译Deciding what present you should give someone is never easy.Many things must be considered such as 31 the person is interested in and how old he is.We must also consider the reaction of the person 32 (receive) the gift.One of the 33 (bad) gift choices I ever made was for my high school English teacher,Ms Chen.Ms Chen 34 (teach) me English since Junior 1,and to show my 35 (appreciate) I decided to get her a present.I asked my classmates about her interests 36 I made my final decision.Then I went to the department store 37 I worked part-time and bought her 38 expensive gift box of Sichuan beef.I was certain she would like it because I 39 (tell) by my classmates that she loved hot food.I left the box with a card on her desk,and I was sure she would like them.40 was only after I heard she became sick that I learned she couldn't eat MSG
决定什么礼物应该给别人从来都是不容易的.许多东西都必须考虑到如31人感兴趣的新闻,他有多老.我们也必须考虑人的反应32(收到)的礼物.33的礼物(坏)我所做出的选择是我高中时的英语老师,陈女士.陈宁宁34(教我英语,因为青年1,来证明我的35(欣赏)我决定给她一份礼物.我问我的同学她的兴趣36我做出我最后的决定了.然后我到百货公司去了37我曾做兼职,并且给她买了38贵重的礼物盒四川牛肉.我敢肯定她一定会喜欢它因为我39告诉同学们所,她喜欢辛辣的食物.我把盒子卡在她的书桌上,我肯定她会来喜欢它们.40只是在我听说她生病,我学会了吃不下味精!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我翻译《someone like you》的歌词_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译《someone like you》的歌词
s been looking for someone exactly likes youI’ve been carrying my heavy loadWaiting for the light to come shining through.Someone exactly likes you.Someone likes youMake it all worth whileSomeone likes youKeep me satisfied.Someone exactly likes you.But just lately I have realizedMaybe the best is yet to come.Someone exactly likes you.Someone exactly likes you.Someone exactly likes you.Someone exactly likes you.Someone likes youMake it all worth whileSomeone likes youMake me satisfied.I’vebeen traveling a hard roadIt&#39.To find out where you’re atI’ve been up and down the highwayIn all kinds of foreign landsSomeone likes youMake it all worth whileSomeone likes youKeep me satisfied《Someone like you》歌手Dina CarrolI’ve been searching a long timeFor someone exactly likes youI’vebeen traveling all around the worldWaiting for you to come through.I’ve been all around the worldMarching to the beat of a different drum.I’ve been doing some soul searching.Someone likes youMake it all worth whileSomeone likes youKeep me satisfied
提问者采纳
如你一样的人我寻找了很久一个完全像你的人我周游世界等待与你不期而遇为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足只要找到那个完全像你一样的人我历尽艰辛只为找到那个像你的人我身负重担等待阳光照耀到我的身边为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足我在灵魂深处搜寻只为找到你在何方我在世界各地的公路上徘徊辗转为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足只要找到那个完全像你一样的人我周游世界循着鼓声的指引前进但是现在我意识到一切的美好终将到来为了找到如你一样的人 我不惜一切只要找到如你一样的人 我心满意足只要找到那个完全像你一样的人完全像你一样的人完全像你一样的人一切的美好终将到来完全像你一样的人
提问者评价
谢谢啊!也谢谢其他翻译了这段歌词的人,不过这个是翻译得最好的。
相关专业回答
《Someone Like You 》
歌手:Adele
词:阿黛尔·阿德金斯,丹·威尔逊
曲:阿黛尔·阿德金斯,丹·威尔逊
曲:阿黛尔·阿德金斯,丹·威尔逊
I heard, that your settled down.   
听说 你心有所属
That you, found a girl and your married now.
你遇到了她,即将步入婚姻殿堂
I heard that your dreams came tru...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I’ve been searching a long time 我已经找了好久
For someone exactly likes you 找一个就像你一样的人
I’vebeen traveling all around the world 我已经环游了世界
Waiting for you to come through. 等待和你一起经历所有
Someone likes you 像你这样的人
Make it all worth while 使得一切都变得值得
Someone likes you 像你这样的人
Keep me satisfied. 让我满意
Someone exactly likes you. 那人就像你这样
I’vebeen traveling a hard road 我已经游历了一段艰苦的路程
It's been looking for someone exactly likes you 我就是要找你这样的人
I’ve been carrying my heavy load 我已经携带了我的负重
Waiting for the light to come shining through. 期待有光亮照耀
Someone likes yo...
我一直在寻找一个长期时间
有人正是喜欢你
我一直在旅行世界各地
等着你进来了。
有人喜欢你
使一切都是值得的,而
有人喜欢你
让我感到满意。
有人正是喜欢你。
i'vebeen行硬道
它一直在寻找某人到底喜欢你
我一直贯彻我的重负荷
等待外界光线来彪炳。
有人喜欢你
使一切都是值得的,而
有人喜欢你
令我感到满意。
有人正是喜欢你。
我一直在做一些自我反省。
要找到你正处于
我一直在向上与向下公路
在各种外国地政
有人喜欢你
使一切都是值得的,而
有人喜欢你
让我感到满意。
有人正是喜欢你。
我一直都在世界各地
队列训练,以巡逻任务的一个不同的鼓。
但只是近来我悟到
也许最好的还在后头。
有人喜欢你
使一切都是值得的,而
有人喜欢你
让我感到满意。 ...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译And if someone from outside asks about the issue,we must say he died by his own bomb.We turned down the offer,and they doubled the money,but we still would not accept it." The man said his relative had been shot twice,once from afar and again from close range.Other residents of Dongzhou took the precaution of burying their relatives in secret so that the government would not confiscate the bodies."We buried the body on the seventh by ourselves,and would not let them know where it is," said a relative of Lin Yidui,one of the dead."You should let the dead lie in peace."The man said the authorities dared not try the bomb story on him,saying,"We have the evidence." When authorities have come to comfort his family,saying it was an accidental shooting,the man said he replied,"How could my brother be shot in the heart if you were firing a warning?" Interviews with villagers,both in person and by telephone,made clear that security forces had already imposed a high price on others deemed uncooperative."They arrested one ordinary villager and beat him very brutally," said one resident in the town."His hands were twisted this way,and his whole body is full of wounds.They said he assisted one of the three leaders to escape the village,so they tried to force him to tell them their hiding place."Another man told of a woman who had been overheard by the police complaining about harsh repression meted out in the village."She had said something a bit angry and was beaten by the police," the man said."She had just scolded them for being so cruel as to shoot villagers,and she was beaten right there,kneeling and crying in front of many people."
DFGHHS3739
并且如果某人从外面询问问题,我们必须说他死了由他自己的炸弹.我们拒绝了提议,并且他们加倍了金钱,但我们更不会接受it." 人说他的亲戚两次,曾经被射击了从在远处和再从接近的范围.Dongzhou 的其它居民采取了埋葬他们的亲戚的防备措施在秘密以便政府不会没收身体."We 埋没了身体在七由我们自己,和不会告诉他们何处它是," 亲戚说林・Yidui,的死者的当中一个."You 应该让死的谎言在peace." 人说当局敢的不是尝试炸弹故事在他,说,"We 有evidence." 当当局来安慰他的家庭,说这是一次偶然射击,人说他回复了,"How 能我的兄弟被射击在心脏如果您射击warning?" 采访与村民,亲自和用电话,被制作清楚,安全部队已经强加一个高价给其他人视为不合作."They 拘捕了一个普通的村民和非常残酷地摔打了他," 前述一位居民在镇."His 手被扭转了这样,并且他的整体是充分的创伤.他们说他协助三位领导的当中一个逃脱村庄,因此他们设法迫使他告诉他们他们掩藏的place." 其它人是偷听由警察抱怨苛刻的抑制meted 在村庄的告诉妇女."She 认为某事位恼怒和由警察," 摔打了; 人说."She 责骂了他们为是很残暴至于射击村民,并且她那里被摔打了,下跪和哭泣在许多people." 前面;
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如果有人问及这个问题以外,我们必须说,他自己死了炸弹. 我们拒绝了,他们一倍的钱, 但我们还是不会接受它. "他说,相对男子遭枪击两度 一旦再千里迢迢从近距离. 其他居民东周已先行秘密埋葬亲人,使政府机构不会没收. "我们被安葬在第七届自己 而且不会让他们知道这是"亲戚yidui林、 死者之一. "你应该让死者所在和平" 他说,当局不敢尝试的炸弹在他的故事, 他说:"我们有证据" 当当局来安慰他的...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 架空游览车 的文章

随机推荐