求My resolutions的70导游词作文400字

谁帮我以“《My New Year&s Resolutions》为题,写一篇英语作文! 今天之内我要写的啊,快快写啊!!!
谁帮我以“《My New Year&s Resolutions》为题,写一篇英语作文! 今天之内我要写的啊,快快写啊!!!
内容是写下自己新年的决心, 就写我下学期英语考试要比上次好,就用这个决心帮我写一篇啊!! 速度啊,留下你的QQ,或者些加我Q:
初二范围内的!!!
My New Year's Resolutions
In the new this year, I want to do more exercise, eat more healthy food and try to eat less junk food.I'm going to study harder in school,class earnestly listens, do more exercises and timely review and the preview, the result exaltation. If have free time, I want to do some reading questions, so as to improve my ability of reading. Practice more write a composition, so as to improve writing. ...
我的新年决心
在新的这一年里,我要多做运动,吃更多有益的东西,尽量少吃垃圾食品。在学校努力学习,上课认真听讲,多做练习题且及时复习与预习,把成绩提高。如有空闲时间,我想多做些阅读题,以便提高我的阅读能力。多练习写作文,以便提高作文水平。…
(My New Year's Resolutions)  Next year, I'm going to get lots of exercise. Because I think I'm not very healthy now. I'm going to run more to keep fit. And I'm going to eat more vegetables, too. I'm going to try to eat less junk food and eat more healthy food, like fruit. I'm going to study harder in school next year. I'm going to listen to teachers carefully in class and finish my homework better and more quickly every day. And I'm going to make more friends. At home, I'm going to help my mom do the dishes and take out the trash. I'm going to sweep the floor and make my bed. I heard that Shanghai is a very interesting place, so I 'm going to have a trip to Shanghai. These are my New Year's Resolutions.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求篇英语作文,70-80词《my favorite sport》 要快 很赶时间_百度知道
求篇英语作文,70-80词《my favorite sport》 要快 很赶时间
My favourite sport is basketball because it is very exciting. I like basketball also because the NBA stars play very well. Basketball is a cheap sport and it is a good sport for our health. We can grow taller if we play basketball as often as we can. Besides, it can keep us fit. I play basketball three times a week. Most often I play it in my school. I often play it with my friends although I may play it myself. I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates. Sometimes I play basketball on the playground near my home during summer vacations. Basketball is very easy to play. If you play basketball very well, you can form a basketball team to take part in competitions. If you win the basketball competitions, you will have the prize. You might become a famous basketball star just like Larry Bird, Michael Jordan and Yao Ming. And you may have a lot of fans. Isn't that exciting? Therefore, basketball is a very good sport. I think, you will also like playing basketball, won't you?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文 My hobby 70字左右的_百度知道
求英语作文 My hobby 70字左右的
Everyone has his or her own hobby.Today I am going to talk about my hobby.My hobby is swimming.I like it very much,although I don't swim very well.And I go to swim with my friends every summer.My swimming coat is blue,because blue is my favourite color.I enjpy swimming in the sun,it's really cool.
I hope I can learn to swim
well this summer.但愿我的回答能给你帮助
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
本人给你写一个,有错误没办法···
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖