bringmind as judgmentt 汉语意思

given的翻译中文意思|用法|音标|-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
英文单词:given
翻译中文意思|用法|音标|
given: [ 'givn ]& &a. 赠予的,沉溺的,约定的vbl. 给与[计算机] 给定的例句与用法:1.Given the government's record on unemployment, their chances of winning the election look poor.&鉴於政府在解决失业问题上成绩不佳, 他们在选举中获胜机会似乎不大.2.Given her interest in children/Given that she is interested in children, I am sure teaching is the right career for her.&考虑到她喜欢孩子, 我可以肯定教书是最适合她的职业.3.She's much given to outbursts of temper.&她老爱发脾气.4.He's given to going for long walks on his own.&他习惯於独自散步走很长的路.5.I've just been given a 2000 pay rise.&我刚获得2000英镑的加薪.6.The smaller boys were given a start of 10 seconds in the race.&在赛跑时让年龄小的男生提早了10秒钟起跑.7.He was given 20 for expenses, but pocketed most of it.&他得到20英镑的公款, 但大部分都进了自己的口袋了.8.After 10 years in prison, he was given his freedom.&他坐了10年监狱以後又得到了自由. 英英解释:名词given:1. an assumption that is taken for granted同义词:presumption, precondition动词give:1. cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense同义词:give2. be the cause or source of同义词:yield, give, afford3. transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody同义词:give4. convey or reveal information同义词:give5. convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow同义词:give, pay6. organize or be responsible for同义词:hold, throw, have, make, give7. c of a smile, a look, a physical gesture同义词:give, throw8. make a gift of同义词:give, gift, present9. cause to happen or be responsible for同义词:give, yield10. dedicate同义词:give, pay, devote11. give or supply同义词:render, yield, return, give, generate12. tell or deposit (information) knowledge同义词:impart, leave, give, pass on13. bring about同义词:establish, give14. give temporarily同义词:give15. emit or utter同义词:give16. endure the loss of同义词:sacrifice, give17. place into the hands or custody of同义词:pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give18. give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause同义词:give, dedicate, consecrate, commit, devote19. give (as medicine)同义词:give20. give or convey physically同义词:give, apply21. bestow同义词:give, render22. bestow, especially officially同义词:grant, give23. move in order to make room for someone for something同义词:move over, give way, give, ease up, yield24. give food to同义词:feed, give25. contribute to some cause同义词:contribute, give, chip in, kick in26. break down, literally or metaphorically同义词:collapse, fall in, cave in, give, give way, break, founder27. estimate the duration or outcome of something同义词:give28. execute and deliver同义词:give29. deliver in exchange or recompense同义词:give30. afford access to同义词:afford, open, give31. present to view同义词:give32. perform for an audience同义词:give33. be flexible under stress of physical force同义词:give, yield34. propose同义词:give35. accord by verdict同义词:give36. manifest or show同义词:give37. offer in good faith同义词:give38. submit for consideration, judgment, or use同义词:give39. guide or direct, as by behavior of persuasion同义词:give40. allow to have or take同义词:give41. inflict as a punishment同义词:give42. occur同义词:give43. consent to engage in sexual intercourse with a man同义词:give44. proffer (a body part)同义词:give形容词given:1. acknowledged as a supposition同义词:granted2. having possession delivered or transferred without compensation3. (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward同义词:apt, disposed, minded, tending
上一篇:& 下一篇:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。QQ群:2846248&&
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.[律](陪审团的)裁决, 判决, 判断, 定论, 结论
习惯用语bring in a verdict of "Guilty" ["Not Guilty"] 陪审团裁决"有罪"["无罪"]deliver a verdict of "Guilty" ["Not Guilty"] 陪审团裁决"有罪"["无罪"]give a verdict of "Guilty" ["Not Guilty"] 陪审团裁决"有罪"["无罪"]return a verdict of "Guilty" ["Not Guilty"] 陪审团裁决"有罪"["无罪"]pass one's verdict upon 对...下判断reverse the verdict 翻案例句与用法: 1. The jury announced their verdict. 陪审团做出了裁决。 2. They have had the verdict of the electors. 他们已经知道了选举人的决定。 3. The judge's verdict was quashed and their prison sentences set aside. 法官的裁决被撤消了,他们的入狱判决被驳回了。 4. A conclusion or judgment r a verdict. 裁决得到或宣布的结论或判决;判决 5. The court has made a verdict of unlawful killing. 法庭已经做出不合法杀害的裁决。 6. Members of the jury, you must now retire to consider your verdict. 陪审团的全体成员,你们现在必须退下去考虑应如何裁决。 7. The jury brought in a verdict of guilty. 陪审团作出有罪的裁决。 8. The jury returned a verdict of (ie reached a decision that the accused was) not guilty. 陪审团做出被告无罪的裁决.
词条内容仅供参考,如果您需要解决具体问题(尤其在法律、医学等领域),建议您咨询相关领域专业人士。
暂无同义词
浏览次数 : 172 次
编辑次数 : 1 次
更新时间 :
双语连环画汉语翻译英语求助_百度知道
汉语翻译英语求助
一份学习计划书```跪求达人翻译成英文海大平鱼越,天高任鸟飞!经过高考,才感觉到自己身上的不足。为了日后能更好的在社会上立足,我要通过在大学期间的学习学到更多的本领,提高自己认识事物判断事物的能力。这是我在大学期间的主要目的和任务。
大学的生活不比在家,在大学什么都要靠自己,这也是在锻炼我的生存能力,我会把自己的生活作的井井有条,作的简单而充实,培养自己的生活习惯,锻炼自己的生活意志,提高自己的生活自理能力。大学校园是个大课堂,里面有来自各各国家的同学和各种性格的人,来到大学我会尽可能的改去自己的缺点,用最短的时间与同学和老师们相处好,处理好自己的人际关系。大学,是我在进入社会前的最重要的一站,更好的适应这里也是为更好的适应社会的前提,在这里不仅我要努力学习韩语同时也学好专业课和学好文化课,例如英语,掌握英语是现代人不可或缺的一项能力,它能够提高自身素养和语言能力同时也可以扩大交流范围,是立足于社会的重要能力,在大学期间我会努力提高自己的英语能力,提高自己的口语能力,突破语言难关。这是我大一最主要的任务。
大一除学好韩语,英语外,还要学好基础课,增加各种兴趣和爱好!积极参加各种活动。并参加一些必要的劳动,。专业是我们日后谋生的重要手段,是我们找到工作的重要技能,在今后的学习中我会加强与老师同学的交流,平日里认真研究练习,从各个渠道获取最新的技能知识,我要在大学这四年的学习中学到一身好本领,我步入社会寻找工作增加自己的筹码。关于考试我一定遵守学校的规定。还要做到需要考试的课程不可因参加活动和看课外书而放松,要力争每门功课都考到我所能达到的最高分数。关于考研,从大一做起。时刻把考研作为目标。在大学期间,我要做到爱自己,珍惜自己所做过的努力,充分发挥自己的长处,树立对自己的绝对的信心,同时也希望学院,老师,同学家长都会支持我,鼓励我,帮助我,但最关键的还是要依靠我自身的努力,忘掉过去的遗憾,抖擞精神,从今迈步从头越。 学习是个积累的过程,既不能放松,也不能急于求成。为了学习我会警惕各种事情的影响。始终坚持自己学习第一的原则。
提问者采纳
Big butterfishes of sea exceed , day height lets bird fly! On one's body self is insufficient by that college entrance examination , talent feel. Keep a foothold socially for being able to in the future more well, I need to pass in acquiring more study about ability during the period of university , improve self knowing that object judges the object ability. This is my major objective and mission during the period of university. University's life is different from being at home, what all needs to depend self on in university , this is also in the survival ability tempering me , I will be with being in apple-pie order that self life does, work simple but rich, train self habits and customs, take self life will exercise , improve self ability to care for themselves. University campus is big classrooms , have inside come from respectively country's schoolmate and various character people, arrive in my university meeting as far as possible switch over to get rid of self shortcoming , use the shortest time to finish getting along with with the schoolmate and teachers , finish handling self human relations. University , one most important station being me before entering society, much better fitting in with is also society's premise here for much better fitting in with , I want class , for example English making great efforts to study Han language at the same time also, learning a specialized course and learning culture not only in here, knowing English well is a modernist one indispensable item ability , that it is able to improve oneself accomplishment and linguistic competence being able to expand exchanging range at the same time also, is the ability keeping a foothold in society's importance , I am able to make great efforts to improve self English ability during the period of university, Improve self spoken language ability , break language difficulty. This is my big one mainest missions. One wants to learn a basic course too greatly except learning Han language , English, increases various interest and hobby! Participate in various activities actively. And participate in a little necessary physical labour. Special field the important means being that we earn a living in the future, is that we find the important technical ability working , I am able to strengthen the exchange with teacher schoolmate in study about the days to come , studies exercise carefully in ordinary days, from the channel gains up to the minute technical ability knowledge one by one, I want to arrive at full of good ability in this study about for 4 years middle school of university , I step into society seeking a job increasing self chip. About have an exam, I definitely observe the school regulation. Want to achieve requiring that the have an exam course is not allowed to loosen because of participating in the book exercising and looking at after school too , need to argue strongly every homework gets the maximal fraction arriving at what our can reach. About taking part in the entrance exams for postgraduate school , complying with, one composes up greatly. Moment takes taking part in the entrance exams for postgraduate school as target. During the period of university, I need to achieve loving self , cherish effort had done by self , bring self strong point into play sufficiently , set up the absolute confidence to self , hope at the same time also the academy , the teacher, the schoolmate parents city supports me , encourage me , help me, be the key it is paster to need to depend on my self's effort , forget most regretful to pluck up , but, from now takes a step exceeding from the beginning. Learn being build-up process, now that the block of wood can loosen , can avoid eagerness for quick results neither. Be vigilant against various thing effect for the meeting learning from me. Insist on self first study about principle all the time.自己翻译的,请给分。。。。。。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
汉语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
Sea big butterfish Vietnam, day Gao Renniao flies! After the college entrance examination, only then feels on own body's insufficiency. To will be able better to base in the future in the society, I must through learn more abilities in the university period study, enhances itself to know the thing judgment thing ability. This is I in the university period main purpose and the duty. University's life compared to the home, in university anything do not depending on oneself, this also be is exercising my survivability, I will do my life in good order, will do the simplicity and substantial, will raise own habits and customs, will exercise own life will, will enhance own life to take care of oneself ability. The university campus is a big classroom, inside has from each every national schoolmate and each kind of disposition person, will arrive at the university I as far as possible to change own shortcoming, will be together with the shortest time and schoolmate and teachers, will deal with own interpersonal relationship. The university, is I before entering social a most important station, better adaptation here is also for the better adaptation society's premise, not only I must study Korean in here simultaneously also to learn the professional course and to learn the literacy class diligently, for example English, has a good command of English is a modern people's indispensable ability, it can enhance at the same time own accomplishment and the verbal skill may also expand the exchange scope, is bases on society's important ability, in university period I will sharpen my English ability diligently, will sharpen own spoken language ability, the breakthrough language difficulty. This is I big most main duty. Big one besides learns Korean, English, but must learn the basic course, increases each kind of interest and the hobby! Participates in each kind of activity positively. And participates in some essential work. The specialty is the important means which we will make a living in the future, was we finds the work the important skill, I will strengthen in present's study with teacher schoolmate's exchange, ordinary day in earnestly studied the practice, gained the newest skill knowledge from each channel, I must in the university these four year study middle school to a body good ability, I march into the society seek position to increase my chip. About takes a test I certainly to observe the school the stipulation. Because must achieve the curriculum which needs to take a test not to be possible to participate in the activity and to look that the extracurricular book relaxes, must argue vigorously each schoolwork to test the highest score which can achieve to me. As soon as about the exams for postgraduate schools, from starts greatly. The time takes the exams for postgraduate schools the goal. In university period, I must achieve love myself, treasures oneself have done endeavor, displays own strong point fully, sets up to own absolute confidence, simultaneously also hopes the institute, teacher, schoolmate the guardian to be able to support me, encourages me, helps me, but most essential must depend upon I own endeavor, forgot the regret, pulls oneself together, from now on will take a step from the beginning to jump over. the study is the accumulation process, also cannot relax, also cannot finish in a hast. In order to study my vigilant each kind of matter's influence. Insisted throughout oneself studies the first principle.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁appeal from a decision的中文解释
沪江词库精选appeal from a decision是什么意思、英语短语。
appeal from a decision的中文释义: 【法】 对判决(不服)提出上诉
英语短语推荐
2014appeal from a decision是什么意思由沪江网提供。Non-Utilitarian Aesthetic Judgment
审美非功利
Non-Utilitarian Aesthetic Judgment的用法和样例:
Popular aerobics is a comprehensive art which has all kinds of functions reflected by aesthetic judgment body building, entertainment and education.
大众健美操是一门综合艺术,具有多种功能,主要体现在审美、身、乐、育等方面。
Advanced occupation Chinese has undertook the responsibility of training student's aesthetic judgment and synthetically quality.
摘要高职语文对于培养学生的审美能力、综合素质担负着重要职责。
It is the development of conclusive evidence towards sympathy and form and the alienation of labor that fulfill the forming process of aesthetic judgment.
正是确证感向同情感和形式感的发展以及劳动的异化,使审美完成了从非审美和前审美到纯粹审美的全过程。
As far as I'm concerned, these influential theoretical schools not only promoted the study towards the theory of form, but also proved that the human's whole aesthetic judgment had reached a new gradation and level.
笔者认为,这些颇有影响力的理论流派不仅大大促进了形式理论的研究,而且流派本身的出现也是人的整体美感能力提高到一个新的层次和水平的明证。
In the Chinese cultural treasure are incomparable abundance of vision cultural gene, the space of aesthetic judgment automatically generating this kind of gene would bring new vitality and face.
中国文化宝库中有着无比丰富的视觉文化基因,自觉地生成这种基因的当代审美空间,将会给国际图像宝库带来新的生机和面目。
Non-Utilitarian Aesthetic Judgment的海词问答与网友补充:
Non-Utilitarian Aesthetic Judgment的相关资料:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 bring是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐