mr.zhang gives me a photo。英语改为否定句怎么改

He&gives&me&strength&that&the&people
我听着五月天的歌,在这里写下关于你的故事。&&我不明白上帝造人的时候为什么要把一些人造就的这么完美,比如说你。这句话我当着你的面也说过。你会不会觉得有些虚伪呢。可能是你独来独往,可能早就发现我们两个一定有相似之处,可能是你在贴吧回复了我的帖子,可能是并非面对面的一起做兔斯基的动作,我们成为了朋友。而重要的一点,我刚刚没有说,五月天。我开始把我身边的新鲜事告诉你,开始跟你说一些我发现的新歌,开始告诉你我最喜欢你最好的兄弟,开始谈谈我最重要的人,开始向你学习,开始打算超过你,开始一遍遍听五的歌,开始思考活着的意义。
&&我们没不说话,很少啦,你很好的诠释了“君子之交淡如水”这句话。
&&没原因的,我把这个改变我人生的人写了下来。可能一时半会写不完喔。
&&如果让我用一个词语形容你的话,那就是“默默”喽。因为不论什么时候,你的话都不多。让我想起诸葛亮的一句话啦,可是忘啦,就用五月天的一首歌代替,就是乱世浮生啦。
&&对了,前两天你进我空间啦,是回答对哪个问题了呢?
&&每个人生存过程中都有大大小小的心情,可我觉得你是幸福的。我也会努力像你那样的。我没办法判断你到底是小孩子还是男人,你不看动画片,但是你言语中确实很孩子气。不过,听说你是个男人。喔,不对,你给我说的。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。she gives me a photo of _____(she)_百度作业帮
she gives me a photo of _____(she)
she gives me a photo of _____(she)
her (她的)
应该是hers,形容词性物主代词您当前的位置:&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&
7A Unit1 This is me第1课时 Welcome to the unit练习反馈一、词汇 A). 根据所给的中文意思,写出正确单词。1. He goes to school early every
(早上).2. Is he your
(主人) ? Yes, it is.3. What’s her
(名字) ? 4. Good
(下午) .5. Can you tell me how to
(读) the word?6. I want to buy this
(电子狗) because it is easy to take care of it .7. Do you know how to
(照看) a baby?8. I
(热爱) playing football.B). 根据所给首字母,完成句子。1. There is a b
party at my home.2. He likes p
football.3. My f
is a good student.4. This is a p
of my family.5. I have a l
cat. It’s black.二、句型转换1. I am Hobo. (同义句)
Hobo.2. She takes care of the little baby.(同义句)
She ______ ______ the little baby.3. She is from Japan. (改为一般疑问句)
from Japan?4. She runs with her dog in the park for half an hour.
(对画线部分提问)
with her dog in the park?5. She is in Class 5. (对画线部分提问)
is she in?6. He does his homework at home. (改为否定句)
his homework at home.7. There are two pencils in the pencil box.
there in the pencil box?拓展提高一、选择填空(
)1. Hobo is a(an)________. Eddie is its_________.A. real dog, friend
B. real dog, master
C. e-dog, friend
e-dog, master(
) 2. ---How old is Hobo?
---He is one _______old.A. year
) 3. ---Tom, it’s time to go to bed. ---OK, Mum. ________A. Goodbye
B. Good morning.
C. Good night.
D. Good evening.(
) 4. ---Who _________ your grandparents?
---My parents.They live in Beijing.
A. looks for
C. looks after
D. looks at(
) 5. Please ________ this book now.
D. look (
)6. I don’t know ________to spell this word.
)7. On _______ Day, children always _______nice clothes.
A. Children’s, put on
B. Childrens’, wear
C. Children’s, wear
D. Childrens’, put on(
)8. Hi, Millie. This is my sister, Sandy.
____________;A. Are you Sandy?
B. Hi, Sandy. Nice to meet you.C. Sandy? I don’t like the name.
D. All right,Sandy.(
)9.How is your mother?
She’s _____________,thank you.
C. a student
D. at home(
)10. I like music, but I can’t sing.
Go and ask Mr Zhang._________.
A. He is a Chinese teacher.
B. He dances very well.
C. He knows how to sing
D. He is over there二、完形填空In our school, many children like playing football and
other boys play basketball.
about the girls? They like
, too. They often play with the boys.
They are very
. In our class, Jack plays football better than the
and Richard plays basketball best of all. They are not tall. They often do exercise
class. They have supper at school, because they have three evening lessons every day. Today there is a big football game
TV. but we don’t have a TV set, what shall we do? Our teacher brings his TV
his home. Oh, his home isn’t
! All of us say, “Thank you, teacher. From today on, we must do
)1. A. the2. A. When3. A. sports4. A. friendly5. A. other6. A. in7. A. on8. A. from9. A. far10. A.
nothingB. allB. WhatB. footballB. cleverB. anotherB. afterB. inB. inB. awayB. everythingC. someC. WhichC. basketballC. kindC. othersC. onC. through (穿过)C. hearC. behindC. anythingD. anyD. WhoD. ball gamesD. like each otherD. boyD. ofD. overD. byD. nearD. something第2课时 Reading练习反馈一、翻译下列词组1.欢迎到我们学校来!2.结识新朋友3.她十二岁。4.在七年级十二班5.住在北京6.喜爱阅读7.读书俱乐部的成员8.他出生在上海。9.喜欢打羽毛球10.热爱跳舞11.努力学习12.来自北京13.有一头长发14.喜欢听音乐15.我擅长游泳。16.戴着眼镜17.喜欢玩电脑游戏18.既有礼貌又乐于助人 二、完成句子。1. 他在学校学习很努力,所以功课很好。He _________ ________ at school, so he _______ _________ ________ his lessons.2. 她留短发,带眼镜。She _______ ________ ________ and ______ glasses.3. -----米莉喜欢做什么事?-----她喜欢阅读。她是阅读俱乐部的一员。 -----__________ ________Millie enjoy _________? ----She _________ _________. She’s a member
________ the _________ _______.4. 她乐于助人,经常帮助别人。 She __________ _________ and often __________ others.5. 他长得不像他妈妈,但他却很喜欢他的妈妈。He _________ ________ his mum, but he ________ his mum ________ _______.6. Sandy的父母是北京人,但她不和他们在一起生活。 Sandy''s parents ________ ________ Beijing, but she ________ ________ with them. 7. 黄头发的女孩是谁?__________ the girl ________ yellow ________?8. 你能帮我照看一下狗吗?Can you ________ me _________ ________ my dog?9. 我有一个表姐。我们叫她桑迪。她有又长又黑的头发。I have a ________.We _______ _________Sandy She _______ ______ _______ _______.10. 他们的英语老师又高又苗条。她很爱游泳。________English teacher is ________ _________ ________ . She ______ ________ 拓展提高 一、选择填空(
)1. I have ___________ CDs at home.
C. lots of
)2. David is too young to play football,but he likes to _______ a ball.
B. play the
C.play with
D. play for(
)3. Sandy has long hair, but Amy’s hair is ___________.
)4. I meet Miss Gao at seven o’clock in the morning. I say
A. goodbye
B. good night
C. good evening
D. good morning
二、词形变换1. My brother Nick
(have) an e-dog. He looks after it carefully.2. Tom __________ (fly) kites on Sundays.3.
(be) your English teacher Chinese?4. He ______ (not do) his homework every evening. Sometimes he ________ (watch) TV.5. Where
your family
(have) breakfast on Sunday?6. My grandma often
(wear) glasses, Glasses
(be) helpful for her.7. Mr. Wu often tells me how ___________(swim).8. I like banana but my sister ____________ (like) them.9. Cats like ___________ (eat) fish.10.---_________ Jack __________ (watch) TV at home every evening?---No, he __________.He ___________ (watch) TV at the weekend.三、阅读理解PaulMonday TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridayget up 7:10a.m.7:10a.m.7:10a.m.7:10a.m.7:10a.m.morningschoolschoolschoolschoolschoollunchpizzaricericericericeafternoonyo-yotable-tennistable-tennistable-tennisfootballeveninghomeworkhomeworktelevisionhomeworkclothesgo to sleep10:15 p.m.10:15 p.m.10:15 p.m.10:15 p.m.10:15 p.m.(
)1. On________, Paula usually gets up at 7:10 a.m.A. Thursday
B. Wednesday
C. weekdays
D. weekends(
)2. Pizza is a kind of_________.A. drink
)3. Paula’s favorite sport is_________.A. volleyball
B. table-tennis
D. football(
)4. On Wednesday evenings Paula usually __________.A. watches TV
B. does her homework C. washes her clothes
D. goes to see her friend (
)5. Which is wrong?A.
Paula goes to school from Monday to Friday B. Paula goes to bed after ten o’clockC. Paula has sports in the afternoon D. Paula usually has pizza for lunch第3课时 Vocabulary练习反馈一、完成句子。1. Sandy常去羽毛球场打球吗? ______ Sandy often _______ ______ on the _______ _______?2. Eddie 不知道如何照看Hobo.
Eddie doesn’t know______ _____ ______ ______ Hobo.3. 他们喜欢在游泳池里游泳。 They ________ ________ in the _________ ________.4. 课后你们常常在英语学习上互相帮助吗?______ you usually ________ _______ _______ withEnglish study _______ _______?5. 在周末,他经常和家人一起看电视。_______ _______, he often _______ ______ ______ his family.二、句型转换。1. They all come from England. (同义句) They _______ _______ ________England.2. She always takes the early bus. (一般疑问句) _______she always _______ the early bus?3. He does his homework in the evening. (否定句) He _______ _______ his homework in the evening.4. My brother plays computer games very well. (同义句)My brother ______ ______ ______ _____ computer games.5. Millie usually does her homework after school.(就划线部分提问)_______ _______ Millie ______ _______ after school?拓展提高
一、选择填空(
) 1David doesn’t like singing, but he likes _______a ball.
A. play with
B. playing
C. playing with
D. playing for(
) 2. He plays basketball________. He is a_______ basketball player.
A. good, good
B good, well
C. well, good
D, well, well(
) 3.--- We have a new English teacher. --- ________________? Who?
D. Really(
) 4.-- We have a new football_______. ---Really? Can we go and play football now?
D. ground(
) 5.We can call_______ Lucy and Lily.A. them
D. their (
) 6.Let’s ________good friends.
)7.Mum gives me a dog for my birthday, ______name is Lucky.
)8. Can I ________ your new watch? Sure.
A. look like
B. look at
C. look after
D. look for(
)9. ―_________ is
brother . A. How
C. Who ’ s
) 10.―__________ are
teacher . A. What
C. Who ’ s
D. How二、词形变换1.__________Kitty and Mattie often_________(play) volleyball on the volleyball court.?2. A: Do you like baseball matches?
B: No, I _________(not like) them. But my father _________ (watch) them on TV.3. A: _________ many children here _________(love) fast food?B: Yes, they do. They often _________ (eat) it for lunch.4. What _____ Mary ____(have) for breakfast ? She _____(have) an egg and a glass of milk.5. Liu Xiang goes _______(run) every morning. 6. It’s nine thirty. It’s time
(go) to bed.7. Sam __________(not like) playing computer games.8. Let’s ________(talk) about the sports meeting, OK?9. What about ________(begin) our class?10. Amy is very___________(friend) to her classmates.三、完形填空How are you, Lin? I’m writing
you at my school. It’s a big middle
. I’m in a big class. There’re fifty students in my class. There are about two hundred teachers in my school. My English teacher
is a nice teacher. We go to school
Monday to Friday. There are four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. We play games
four on Friday after class. I have some friends at school. One is
America. She speaks English and
Chinese. I like to play
football. That’s my favourite game. (
)2. A. school
C. classroom
)5. A. from
D. about (
)7. A. come from
C. comes from
)8. A. many
)9. A. for
)10. A. play the
D. are play 第4课时 Grammar练习反馈一、翻译下列句子1. 我在午餐时与我的同学们谈话。2. 是Lily 上体育课的时间了。3.他们在羽毛球场打羽毛球。4.她参加游泳俱乐部吗?5. 艾米放学后步行回家吗?6. 在周末,我通常去跑步半小时。7. 有时候我母亲带我去公园放风筝。8. 我妈妈不看我们的比赛,但我爸看的。二、句型转换。 按要求完成句子.1.
Millie comes from Beijing. (一般疑问句)__________ Millie ________ from Beijing?2.
My birthplace is Shanghai. (同义句改写)I __________
___________ in Shanghai.3.
Daniel usually goes running for half an hour. (画线部分提问)
Amy sometimes goes home on foot.(同义句改写)Amy sometimes _______ ________.. 拓展提高一、选择填空(
) 1. I have much time this afternoon. Let’s go ____________.
C. to shop
D. shopping(
) 2. ______________ is my hobby.A. Listening to music
B. Being a teacherC. Do homework
D. Living in a building(
) 3. My friend is good at ______________________.A. singing and dancing
B. to sing and todanceC. to sing and dancing
D. singing and to dance(
) 4. Tom, it’s time to go to bed.
OK, Mum,_____________
A. Goodbye
B. Good night
C. Good morning
D. Good evening(
) 5. Do you know the teacher __________ long hair?
) 6. ________ Simon ________- football after school?
A. Does….play
B. Does …playing
C. Is…play
D. Do…playing(
) 7. Kitty is _________. But her sister is tall.
) 8. There are_________people in the Happy park.
D. many二、词形变换1. My father_______(listen) to the radio every day. 2. He often _______(wash) clothes with his hands.3. We______(take) Eddie for a walk after supper.4. Mike_______ (study) in a middle school.5. Simon ______ (pass) the ball to Daniel.6. Miss Li_______ (teach) us Chinese.7. Look at the animal, it ____ (have) four legs.8. Uncle Wang
(fix 修理) bikes for people every day.9. He
(stay) at home every Sunday.10.The boy with his parents
(go) to the park after supper.三、完形填空There is a park near our school. ___1___ name is Shaohu Park. It’s very big __2___ beautiful. Let’s look at the picture of the park together. Here is the gate. It’s __3___. ___4___ the left of it, there __5___ a building with two toilets. On the right ___6____ two big trees. You can see some flowers under it. Look! What’s __7____ the tree? Oh, they are some colorful kites. ___8___ beautiful! In the __9___ of the park, there’s a playground. Some children are on it. They are very happy. A lake is __10_____ the playground. You can go boating on it.(
) 1. A. It’s
) 2. A. but
) 3. A. close
D. opening(
) 4. A. By
) 5. A. am
) 6. A. is
) 7. A. in
) 8. A. What
D. How a (
) 9. A. behind
D. middle(
) 10. A. in front of
B. in the front of
D. between第5课时 Integrated
skills练习反馈一、翻译下列词组1、一则体育新闻
2、向她借橡皮
3、用英语说这个词
4、擅长于进球得分
5、努力学习我的数学
6、读书俱乐部的会员
7、帮我复习功课
8、开始上课
9、听起来棒极了
10、观看一场足球赛
11、赢了比赛
12、下一届世界杯
13、在比赛中表现得好
14、为我们校足球队效力
15、喜欢读有关网球方面的书二、句型转换1.They all come from England. (同义句) They ___________ ___________ ____________England.2. She always takes the early bus. (一般疑问句) ___________she always _______ the early bus?3.He does his homework in the evening. (否定句)He ___________ ____________ his homework in the evening.4. My brother plays computer games very well. (同义句)My brother _________ __________ __________ __________ computer games.5. Millie usually does her homework after school.(就划线部分提问)__________ ___________ Millie _________ ___________ after school?6. My sister likes reading English.(对划线部分提问)
__________ _______ your sister__________ ________________7. Kitty and Sandy are in the same class. (同义句)
Kitty is Sandy’s ___________.8. You can help me and I can help you. (同义句) We can help _______ ________. 9. She goes to school on foot every day.(同义句) She______ _______ school every day.拓展提高一、选择填空(
)1. Here________a school bag and some books for you.
)2. ---Happy birthday!
--____________.
A. Thank you.
B. That’s right.
C. the same to you.
)3. ---I love reading. What about you? ---__________.
A. Yes,I do.
B. Yes,I am.
C. Me,too.
D. No, I don’t.(
)4. Lanlan is a good________. She is good at_________.
A. swimmer
B. swimmingC. swimmer
D. swimming(
)5. --- _________?
--She is a teacher.
A. What’s your mother
B. How is your mother
C. Is your mother a teacher
D. Where’s your mother二、词形变换1.Do you know how _____________(write) about yourself?2.The girl enjoys___________________(chat) with her classmates in the class.3.Let’s _______________(be) good friends, Daniel.______________your cousin ____________(live) with your family? No.4.Let’s __________(begin) the class with an English song.5.My good friend wants _______________(be) a dancer when she grows up.6.What about ______________ (listen) to music after class?7.She sometimes______________(fly) kites with me on Sunday.8. Can you __________________(understand) the name of the book?9.Why not ________________(help) her clean the car?
10.Here ________(be) the sports news. Let’s __________(listen).三、首字母填空。There is a big r________ room in our school. Students can r_______ books and newspapers there, but they can’t w_________ on the books or t__________
the newspapers home. Students can do t__________
homework there, but they can’t s_________ loudly(大声地),have drinks o________ eat snacks there. They can’t speak there, either. They can look for t_______ on the Internet, but they can’t play computer g__________. It’s really a good place to s ___________ or rest(休息).1. _________ 2. ________ 3. ________ 4. ________ 5 ._____________6. _________ 7. ________ 8. ________ 9. ________ 10. ____________四、阅读下面短文,根据要求完成下列各题The light is red. The girl cannot cross the road. (1)她必须等绿灯.The light is green. (2) She must look left, then right, then left. Now, she can cross the road. She cannot park her bike under the trees. (3) She must___________the right place. (4)她可以把它停放在超市前面. Now, she is in the supermarket. (5)She shouldn’t bring the bag to the supermarket.. She can use a shopping basket.1. 把(1)翻译成英语。 _________________________________________2. 把(2)翻译成汉语。 _________________________________________3. 填上适当的词。 _________________________________________4. 把(4)翻译成英语。 _________________________________________5. 把(5)改成祈使句。 _________________________________________第6课时 Main task练习反馈一、根据句意和汉语注释,在空格内写出各单词的正确形式.1.
They are good basketball_________(运动员).2.
He is good at scoring _________ (得分) in his first match for his new team.3.
He is a __________________(成员)of the football club.4.
Can you ________________(理解) his words?
Yes, I can.5.
I do morning ______________(锻炼) first.6.
Millie and Kitty do some after-school ________________(活动) in the afternoon.7.
They want ___________ (读) newspapers the everning.8.
Some dogs don’t know how to have_________(乐趣).9.
Is there any good ___________ (消息) in today’s paper?10.
Can you tell me your _____________ (年龄)?11.
I don''t have a pen. Can I ___________(借) yours?12.
She likes going for a ____(散步) and she ________ (散步) to school every day.13.
All the children enjoy ___________(听) to music.14.
__________ (醒) up, Eddie!15.
Our team ________ (赢) again.16.
I live w_________ my father in Nanjing.17.
Let’s have lunch at that r__________________.18.
Lihua wants to play in the
(下一场)
(比赛).二、句型转换1.
They do their homework for half an hour every day.(否定句)They
their homework for half an hour every day.2.
She goes to schoool by bus. (同义句)She
It''s time for supper.(同义句)
It''s time
She waters flowers in the garden every morning. (改成一般疑问句) _________ she _________ flowers in the garden every morning?拓展提高一、选择填空 (
)1. Lily and Lucy love_________ very much. A. dance
B. to dancing
D. dancing(
)2. My parents often call ______ Ahfang. A. me
D. myself(
)3. Is your brother good ________ Chinese?
)4. Sandy ________ playing pingpang.A. isn’t like
B. doesn’t like
C. not like
D. don’t like(
)5. It’s time ________ sports A. to
)6. She likes drawing ________ a pencil.
)7. Do you enjoy _______with your classmates on the Internet? A. to talking
C. talking
D. to talk(
)8. I was born _______October 1st ,1992.
)9. Miss Gao wants me _______ my homework before school.
A. finishes
B. to finish
D. finishing (
)10.Let’s _____home together.
D. goes二、词形变换1.
__________(be) your English teacher Chinese?2.
__________your mother usually __________(go) shopping at weekends?3.
He often _________(have) dinner at home.4.
Daniel and Tommy _________(be) both members of the reading club.5.
_________ she _________(take) a walk in the park every morning?6.
We _________(not watch) TV on weekdays.7.
What _________ they usually _________(do) on holidays?8.
Sometimes he _________(be) right, but sometimes he _________(make) mistakes.9.
she cooks _________ (good)..10.
I would like ____________ (fly) kite at the weekend.三、缺词填空Hi, I am a cat. My name is Mimi. Now I’d like to t_______ you something about myself. My fur(毛)
is black and w______. I have two big and round e______. I can run very fast and quietly.One day, when Mrs Chen and Kitty are sleeping, suddenly I see a m_______, so I s______ loudly(大声地). Then Mrs Chen lets Kitty t______ me out of the house. When Kitty o______ the door, she sees a mouse and I r______ very fast after it and catch it at last. Kitty is very h______ to see this and she shouts, “Mum, the cat catches a mouse.” Mrs Chen hears that and she is very happy, too. After a shile(过了一会儿), I kill the mouse. Mrs Chen and Kitty smiling at me when I e_____ it. How happy I am!1.___________ 2. ___________3. ___________4. ___________ 5. ___________6. ___________7. ___________8. ___________9. ___________10. ___________7A Unit1 This is me 单元测试一、选择填空 (20)(
)1.She is a good student. She ________ her lessons.
A. all likes
B. is likes all
C. is all likes
D.likes all(
)2.I have ____ e-dog.________ name is Hobo.
C. an, It’s
D. an,it’s (
)3.My bother is in ____________.
A.class four,grade two
B. Grade Three,Class One
C. Class Seven,Grade Three
D.Class eight, Grade six(
)4.I ________ born in Rudong and they _________ born in Nantong.
A. was, were
B.was, was
C.were,were
D.were,was(
)5. Do you know which floor he ________?
B. lives in
C. lives on
D. lives at(
)6.________ they good at _______
A.Is ,score
B. Are, score
C.Are ,scoreing
D.Are,scoring
)7.They play badminton _______ the badminton court and we swim ____
the swimming pool.
D.in, on (
)8._________ your cousin _________ the flowers ?
A.Is ,water
B.Does ,waters
C.Do ,water
D.Does ,water(
)9.Daniel is a very __________ football player and he plays very _____.
A.good ,good
B.well, good
C.good ,well
D.well, well (
)10.He often waits _______ the school gate _______ his son.
A. at, for
B. for, at
D. for, for(
)11.Oh, that _______________.
A.sounds good
B. sound well
C.sounds well
D.sound great (
)12.Everyone ______ here now. Let’s
A. are , begin
B. are, to begin
C. is , to start
D.is ,start (
)13. It is _____ good news !
)14.My brothers ________ glasses.
A. isn’t wear
B. don’t wear
C. doesn’t wear
D.doesn’t wears (
)15.I often talk ______ my classmates ______ lunchtime .
C.with ,on
D.to , at(
)16. There is six windows
the wall.A. at
D. beside(
) 17. Where is my new green blouse?
A. They are here.
B. Here they are.
C. Here it is.
D. Here is it.(
the door and the windows. It’s hot(热).A. Please open
B. Don’t open
C. Not open
D. Please close(
) 19. There
an apple and some bananas on the table.A.
) 20. Amy and I
in the same school.A. is
D. are二、完形填空 10Li Lei is a student _1_ Class Two, Grade Seven. He likes football very _2_. He often plays it after school. And he often goes home_3_. His home is _4_the school. His mother doesn''t worry
about _5_ . One Sunday morning Li Lei goes to a shop_6_his mother. The shop is very_7_. There are many things_8_it. They get some things. Then his mother says to Li Lei, "What do you _9_ ?"
"I want to get a red blouse," says Li Lei. "A red blouse?" asks his mother. "You are a _10_. You can''t wear a red blouse."
Li Lei smiled"OK, please get me football clothes." (
)2. A. good
)3. A. early
)4. A. near
)5. A. her
)7. A. small
D. under (
)9. A. want
)10. A. girl
D. man三、阅读理解(15)ATom is a young man. He has a very big dog and he has a very small car, too. He likes playing tennis. Today he plays tennis for two hours at the club and then he wants to go home by car. His dog comes after him, but it does not jump into the same car. It jumps into the next car. "Come here, foolish(愚蠢的) dog!" Tom shouts at it, but the dog still stays in the next car. Tom puts his key into the lock(锁)of the car, but the key does not turn(转动). Then he looks at the car again. It is not his car! He is in the wrong car! And the dog is in the right car! (
) 1. Tom has a big ________.A. dog
) 2. Today Tom plays ________ for two hours. A. soccer
C. volleyball
D. football (
) 3. Tom wants to ________ by car. A. go to work
B. go to school
C. go home
D. go shopping(
) 4. When Tom puts his key into the lock of the car, the key ________. A. doesn''t turn
C. is lost
D. isn’t lost(
) 5. In fact (事实上),________ is in the right car. A. Tom
B. Tom''s bag
C. Tom''s dog
D. Tom’s lockBHello !
My name is Becky Sharp. I''m eleven years old. I have one brother. His name''s Jason and he''s fourteen. I don’t have any sisters.
We live with grandma in a small house in Chesterfield, in the north(北部) of England. My friends and I often go to the cinema on Saturdays.Do you like games? I like football. My favourite team is Manchester United(曼联队). I sometimes play football with my brother. I''m excellent(棒极了) but he isn''t very good.
I have seven pets -- two birds and five goldfishes. I want a dog and a cat, but my mother doesn''t like them.
Please write to me soon.
) 1. The girl wants to find a ____
B. brother
C. girlfriend
D. penfriend(
) 2. The girl''s mother doesn''t like ___
A. birds or goldfishes
B. birds or dogs
C. dogs or cats
D. goldfishes or cats(
) 3. There are at least(至少)_______ people in Becky''s family.
) 4. The girl''s family live in __
A. a big house
B. a cinema
C. the west(西部) of England
D. a small house(
) 5. What does "pet" mean(意思) in Chinese?A.
D.同样 C.There are many cars over there. Five of them are black. Twelve of them are red. Three of them are yellow. Four green cars, eight blue cars, two brown cars and one white car are there, too. They are new. They are nice. Look, these aren’t cars, they are buses(公共汽车). They are in different(不同) colours: ten red, eleven green, seventy yellow and nine blue. They are all old. They are big. All the cars and buses belong to(属于) Mr Smith.(
)1. There are _______cars over there.
thirty-five
D. forty-five (
)2. There are _______buses.
A. one hundred
B. ninety- nine
C. ninety-eight
D. hundred (
)3. All of the cars over there are in _______ colours.
B. the same
C. different
D. the different(
)4. All the cars are _______, but all the buses are _______.
A. new, new
B. old, old
C. old, new
D. new, old(
)5. Whose are all the cars and buses?A. Mr Smith’s
B. Mr Smith
C. Mr Smiths’
D. Mr Smiths’s四、词形变换 (15)1. Tommy often ________ (watch) two football _________ (match) at home.2. One of the ________ (child) is very ________(fun).3. We have dinner at my ___________(grandparent) home.4. ―Can you tell me what _________ (do) now?―What about _________(begin) our class?5. Jack enjoys _________ (play) basketball and he wants to be a basketball ________(play).6. Simon plays basketball very well and he is good at ________ (score) goals.7. We are in the __________(swim) Club.8. Our teacher are always ____________(help) to us.9. Jack is one of the __________(member) of the Reading Club.10. It’s seven o’clock.. The Green family___________(have) supper.11. These bags are those_________(play).五、句形转换:101.
I was born in Taizhou 1995.(对划线提问)______ and _______ _______ you born?2.
I like English best(最好) (同义句))My ________ subject is English.3.
He is tall and strong.
____________ ___________ he ___________?4.
He usually has his lunch at school.
________ ________ he usually _______ lunch?5.
They often play badminton after class. _______ ______they often ______ _______?6.Her classmates buy her many presents.(同义句)Her classmates ______ _______ _______ _______ her.7. My penfriend is American. (同义句)
My penfriend _______ _______
America.六、任务型阅读 (5)阅读下面一组“失物招领”广告,回答下列问题。LOST AND FOUNDFOUND:Is this your book? Please call John on 495-3456.FOUND:Is that your black backpack? Please call Mary. Phone # 476-5939LOST :My pencil case. Blue and white. Call Tom On 456-8700.LOST:My school ID card. My name is Harry. Please call487-2349.FOUND:A set of keys. Please call Lily on 498-2456.LOST:A cat. Black and white. Last seen at the school gate. Call Lisa on 412-9856.1.How many bulletin board notices(布告启示) in the LOST AND FOUND?
2.If (如果) you have lost your keys, you should call
to find them.3.If you find a pencil case, it may be (可能是)
.4.Can you call Harry if you want to find your lost book?
5.Lisa lost her
according to (根据) LOST AND FOUND.七、缺词填空 (10)John is an E____1______ boy. He is 13 years o____2_____. His birthday is on O_____3____3rd. He Was b_____4_____ in London.
He lives w______5________ his family. He doesn’t like sports so he is not very s_____6_________. He has yellow h___7_____. His e____8___ are dark blue. If he does not u_____9________ something, he always a___10____ the teacher and finds out the answer to the question.1.___________ 2.___________ 3.______________
4.____________
5._____________6.___________ 7.___________ 8._______________ 9._____________ 10._____________八、书面表达 (15)加如你是Daniel,发一封给你的网友Tom,告诉他你的学校生活。不少于80个词提示:1. 我是Daniel,我喜欢我的新学校Taizhou Shiyan Middle School.2. 它很大很美。我们学校大约有3000名师生。我们都很努力。3.我最好的朋友是Simon.我最喜爱的功课是语文和英语。他最喜欢的功课是数学。4.我喜爱阅读和踢足球。我也喜欢游泳。放学后我经常在网上搜索资料,并与朋友聊天。5. 我喜欢我的学校生活。参考答案Unit1
This is me第1课时
Welcome to the unit练习反馈一、词汇 A). 根据所给的中文意思,写出正确单词。1.morning
2. master. 3. name 4. afternoon 5. read 6. e-dog 7. look after 8. loveB). 根据所给首字母,完成句子。1. birthday 2. playing 3. friend 4. photo 5. lovely二、句型转换1. name is 2. looks after 3. Is she 4. How ling does run 5. What class 6. doesn’t do 7. How many pencils are拓展提高一、选择填空
1.D 2.A 3.C4. C 5. B 6. A 7. C 8. B 9. B 10. C二、完形填空
1.C 2. B 3. B 4. B 5. C 6. B 7. A 8. A 9. A 10. B第2课时
Reading练习反馈一、翻译下列词组1. welcome to our school 2. know new friends 3. She is twelve years old 4. in Class12, Grade 7 5. live in Beijing 6. like reading 7.members of the Reading Club 8. He was born in Shanghai 9. like playing badminton 10. love dancing 11 work hard 12. be (come) from Beijing 13. have long hair 14. enjoy listening to music 15. I am good at swimming 16.wear glasses 17. like playing computer games 18. polite and helpful二、完成句子。1. works hard, does well in / is good at 2. has short hair, wear 3. What does doing enjoys reading of Reading Club 4. is helpful, helps 5. isn’t like, likes very much 6. are /come from, doesn’t live 7. Who’s with hair 8. help me look after 9. cousin call her has long black hair 10. their tall and slim拓展提高一、选择填空
1.C 2. C 3. B. 4.D二、词形变换1. has 2. flies 3. is 4. doesn’t do, watches 5.do have 6. wears, are 7. to swim 8. dislikes 9. eating 10. Does watch, doesn’t watches三、阅读理解
1.C 2. D. 3. B 4. A 5. D第3课时
Vocabulary练习反馈一、完成句子。1.Does play badminton badminton court 2. to take care of 3. like swimming, swimming pool 4. Do help each other after school 5. On weekends watches TV with二、句型转换。1. are all from 2. Does take 3. doesn’t do 4. is good at playing 5. What does usually do拓展提高
一、选择填空1. C 2. C 3.D 4. C 5. A. 6.B 7. B 8. B 9. D 10. A二、词形变换 1. Does play 2. don’t like, watches 3.Do love , eat 4. Does have has 5. running 6. to go 7. doesn’t like 8. talk 9. beginning 10. friendly三、完形填空
1.A 2. A 3. D 4. B 5. A 6. C 7. B 8. D 9. D 10. B第4课时
Grammar练习反馈一、翻译下列句子1. I talk with my classmates at lunchtime. 2. It’s time for Lily to have PE.3. They play badminton on the badminton court. 4. Is she in the swimming club?5. Does Amy walk home after school? 6. At the weekend, I often go running for half an hour.7. Sometimes my mother takes me to fly kites in the park.8. Mother doesn’t watch our matches, but my father watches them.二、句型转换。1. Does come 2. was born 3. How long 4. doesn’t do 5. walks home拓展提高一、选择填空
1.D 2. A 3. A 4. B 5. C 6.A 7. D 8. D二、词形变换1. listens 2. washes 3. take 4. studies 5. passes 6. teaches 7.has 8. fixes 9. stays 10. goes三、完形填空
1. C 2. B 3. B 4. D 5. B 6. B 7. A 8. B 9. D 10. A第5课时
Integrated
skills练习反馈一、翻译下列词组1. a piece of sports news 2. borrow her rubber 3.say this words in English 4. be good at scoring goals 5. work hard at my maths 6. members of the Reading Club 7.help me with my lessons 8. begin lessons 9.soung great 10. watch a football match 11. win the match 12. next World Cup 13. play well in the match 14. play for our school football team 15. like reading books about tennis二、句型转换1. are all from 2. Does take 3. doesn’t do 4. is good at playing 5. What does usually do6. What does like doing 7. classmate 8. each other 9. walks to拓展提高一、选择填空
1.A 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. A二、词形变换1. to write 2. chatting 3. be Does live 4. begin 5. to be 6. listening 7. flies 8. understand 9, help 10. is listen 三、首字母填空。1.reading 2. read 3. write 4. take 5.their 6.shout 7. or
8. things 9. games 10. study四、阅读下面短文,根据要求完成下列各题1. She must wait for the green light. 2.她必须向左看,然后向右看,再向左看。3. look for 4. She can park it in front of the supermarket.5. Don’t bring the bag into the supermarket.第6课时
Main task练习反馈一、根据句意和汉语注释,在空格内写出各单词的正确形式.1. player
4. understand
5. exercises 6. activities 7. to read 8. fun
9. news 10. age 11. borrow 12. walk, walks 13. listening 14. wake 15. wins 16. with 17. restaurant 18. next, match二、句型转换
1. don’t do 2. takes a bus to 3. to have 4. Does water拓展提高一、选择填空
1.D 2.A 3. A 4. B 5. B 6. A 7. C8. C 9. B 10.A二、词形变换1.Is 2. Does go 3. has 4.are 5. Does take 6. don’t watch 7.do do 8. is, makes 9. well 10. to fly三、缺词填空 1. tell 2. white 3. eyes 4. mouse 5. shout 6. take 7. open 8. run9. happy 10. eatUnit 1 This is me
单元测试一、选择填空1.D 2. B 3. C 4.A 5. C 6. D 7. A 8. D 9.C 10. A 11. A 12. D 13. A 14. C 15. D 16.C 17. C 18. A 19.C 20. D二、完形填空
1.B 2. D 3. C 4. A 5. D 6. D 7. B 8. B 9. A 10. C三、阅读理解(15)A 1.A 2. B 3. C 4.A 5. B
B 1.D 2.A 3.D 4.B 5.D C 1.B 2. A 3. C 4. D 5. A四、词形变换 (15)1.watches matches 2. children, funny 3. grandparents’ 4. to do, beginning 5. playing, player 6. scoring 7. Swimming
8. helpful 9. members 10. are having 11. players’五、句形转换:101.When where were 2. favourite 3. What is like 4. Where does have 5. When do play badminton 6. buy many presents for 7. comes/is from六、任务型阅读 (5)
1. There are six. 2. . Tom’s 4, No, I can’t 5. cat. 七、缺词填空 (10)1. English 2. old 3. October 4. born 5. with 6. strong 7. hair 8. eyes 9. understand 10. asks八、书面表达 (15)Dear Tom,My name is Daniel. I study in Taizhou Shiyan Middle School. I like my school very much. It’s very big and beautiful. There are about 3000teachers and students in it. We all work hard. My best friend is Simon. My favourite lessons are Chinese and English. His favourite lesson is maths. I like reading and playing football. I like swimming, too. I often look for things and chat with friends on the Internet after school. I like my school life.
以上是《7A Unit1 This is me练习附答案》的详细内容,《7A Unit1 This is me练习附答案》是拇指教育的编辑和众多的网友会员精心为您奉献。请记得收藏本站。更多有关《7A Unit1 This is me练习附答案》方面的资料,请在网站栏目中查找。转载本文,请注明: 感谢支持!
& |& & |& WAP

我要回帖

更多关于 英语改为否定句 的文章

随机推荐