句酷批改网禁止粘贴377455号作文范文

句酷批改网—中国最大的英语作文写作平台,超过1000所学校的共同选择
批改网基于语料库和云计算技术提供英语作文自动在线批改服务;能及时给出作文的分数、评语以及按句点评,能够提高老师批改英语作文的工作效率,提高学生的英语写作能力。目前已经超过1000所学校在使用我们的服务!
8处语法错误(2个主谓不一致,3个词性错误)
6处中式英语
学术词汇偏少
文章结构松散
记住登录状态
合作网站登录:
日-2月28日
9月10日-11月5日
10月11日-11月22日
11月1日13:00至16:00
客服电话:
微信:句酷批改 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
基于句酷批改网的大学英语写作教学实证研究
下载积分:1099
内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 14:48:37|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:基于句酷批改网的大学英语写作教学实证研究.PDF
官方公共微信句酷批改网—中国最大的英语作文写作平台,超过1000所学校的共同选择
批改网基于语料库和云计算技术提供英语作文自动在线批改服务;能及时给出作文的分数、评语以及按句点评,能够提高老师批改英语作文的工作效率,提高学生的英语写作能力。目前已经超过1000所学校在使用我们的服务!
8处语法错误(2个主谓不一致,3个词性错误)
6处中式英语
学术词汇偏少
文章结构松散
记住登录状态
合作网站登录:
日-2月28日
9月10日-11月5日
10月11日-11月22日
客服电话:
微信:句酷批改题目The Most Unforgettable Lesson
要求Write a composition on the topic The Most Unforgettable Lesson. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:1.简单介绍一下自己上过的最难忘的一课。2.描述上课的经过。3.课后你的感受,体会或该课对你的影响或给你带来的启示。
As a student, I’ve had a countless number of lessons since I went to...
As a student, I’ve had a countless number of lessons since I went to school at the age of 7. But there’s a lesson I will never forget. That is the first biology class I had in my middle school.
Thinking that biology was not a very important course, I entered the classroom, ready to let the course go as it would without making much effort. Knowing that it might involve some dissection of animals, I even feel sick of this course. As if knowing what was on my mind, the teacher, quite unexpectedly, didn’t talk about biology at first. In stead, he mentioned what a nice day we had that day and how wonderful it would be if we could leave the classroom to have a picnic in the mountains. By and by we were attracted by his deep voice as he went on to talk about how our environment had been badly damaged and how important it was for us to learn more about nature to preserve the mountains, rivers, plants and animals as well. In addition, he
revealed at the importance of study of each animal species lie in the preservation biosphere of which human being is also a member. The ecological balance is significant as ever4y species are in fact interrelated, directly or indirectly. All the class was deeply enthralled, including me. At that time, I came up with an ideal—I will do something for ecological balance of the earth.
After that class, I went to buy several books on biology and ecology and gradually developed great interest in this subject. Now I am studying at a prestigious university and major in Life science. After graduation, I will do research work in this area and purse the ideal I gr4ew in that biology class. That had been the most unforgettable lesson in my life.
作文号:286467
教师:林帼妃
字数:120~300
&&林帼妃老师对本作文字数有要求,超过上限也将会被扣分
请登录后提交作文!
请在下方写入正文
截止时间: 23:59
&字数:123 词 &
客服电话:句酷批改网—中国最大的英语作文写作平台,超过1000所学校的共同选择
8处语法错误(2个主谓不一致,3个词性错误)
6处中式英语
学术词汇偏少
文章结构松散
记住登录状态
合作网站登录:
日-2月28日
9月10日-11月5日
10月11日-11月22日
客服电话:
微信:句酷批改