以&quot是什么意思;keadingmakesafullman&quot是什么意思;为题60词作文

以“a special pen”为题的英语作文60词_百度知道
以“a special pen”为题的英语作文60词
提问者采纳
我,一个小学生,一个平凡的小学生却有着无比骄傲的荣誉感。 当耳边每每响起“爱我中华”这首歌时,我是多么的激动,内心是多么的澎湃。 中国拥有着五千年的文化历史,拥有着“世界文明古国”、“丝绸之国”、“瓷器之国”、“礼仪之邦”等多种别名。她是...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请以My holiday(我的三天假期)为题写一篇作文60词左右_百度知道
请以My holiday(我的三天假期)为题写一篇作文60词左右
提问者采纳
Ihope my family will come with me next time, I spent a couple of days in Stockholm which is abeautiful coastal city。, I understand why Stockholm iswidely considered as an eco-friendly city. Instead of walking around。. The first impression I had is not the prosperouspicture of the city but the scenery of the great nature.60字只能这样了, I spentmost of my holiday time enjoying the sunshine at the port of Viking Line. From the high rate offorest coverage and lovely flowers everywhereLast week
提问者评价
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
花时间,你能等不
不能,今晚就要
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以 If I have much money 为题写60词的作文 要有翻译_百度知道
以 If I have much money 为题写60词的作文 要有翻译
It will make me very happy. Then they can enjoy the flesh flowers vegetables and fruit that they have grown. I hope to be a doctor or a licentiate (硕士). If I have a lot of money, I will deposit (存储) the money in a bank. I also send many presents to my parents on their birthdays. Books can open my eyes and make me be a useful person. So do I. But the most important thing is to help other people. I will also buy nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine roses for my mummy on Mother&#39. They have lost their fathers and mothers, some people can grow some in their garden, they will have nice life. Their sons or daughters can go to school! My clubs will help people garden well and collect more nice stamps. I want to go to foreign schools, I will do many things that I like, I will spend (花费) some of the money on my studies. Then the sick people can see doctors. I will buy some books to read. I will buy a big. I hope that they can live happily, I will do many things: If I have a lot of money. I love to travel: If I have a lot of money. So they are alone. And I will buy a super computer and put it in my room, I will be very happy every dayif I have a lot of money. They will join the club to learn how to grow flowers better! And then I will buy a big, I will do many things that I love. Then I want to travel around the world? Because gardening and collecting stamps are my hobbies: If I have a lot of money. They must be very happy. I hope so. That would be great. Many people like to collect things, I will buy something for me, beautiful apartment. So I can learn a lot of knowlege. So I will be happy. I won&#39. Collecting stamps is very fun, I will do many things, I will set up an orphanage (孤儿院). I will use them well. But my biggest goal is to help the people who are poor or sick and who need help. If I have a lot of money. Then theys Day! 第五篇. They have fun working in their gardens. If they have money. In my stamp collecting club: If I have a lot of money. So they will be happy. 第三篇. f course. It would be great. That&#39. I will help orphans (孤儿), too,s Day. First. 第二篇. Ft lose them, you can see or get lots of beautiful stamps. I will be happy, I must organize clubs, I think I will be very happy. 第四篇. I will be proud when I help people. They will be very happy. I think orphans are very poor. So the orphans can live in it happily. I can go shopping. Is my biggest goal. I will work hard . I will buy a lot of things, new apartment for my parents, and the orphans (孤儿) can go to school. I will help the people who are poor! I will travel to different countries of the world and learn something about them. Then I will get some out. I will build a indoor basketball court (室内篮球场)! Why. I will give them some money. I will help the people who are sick or poor. I can buy a lot of beautiful clothes and every beautiful thing. They can buy many things for them. If I have a lot of money. I wish them happy every day. If I have a lot of money. Gardening is an enjoyable hobby.Because different places have different customs (风俗习惯). I will give them some money. I will buy a beautiful car for my daddy on Father&#39. Many people like flowers. I will play basketball on it with my friends. You can learn a lot about different countries of the world, I will organize a gardening club and a stamp collecting club
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以my best gift 为题写一篇50—60词英语作文 跪求_百度知道
以my best gift 为题写一篇50—60词英语作文 跪求
随便什么礼物只要不是很怪的 比如说冰雪球。
My best gift
everybody! What
received? Well, I
watch, basketball, Mp4
why? Well,
14-year-old
fourteenth
functions. For
example, I
u工顶递竿郛放店虱锭僵se
addition, I
you? What`s
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以郑人买鞋为题写一篇60词的作文英语_百度知道
以郑人买鞋为题写一篇60词的作文英语
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
and at last chose their satisfaction with a pair of shoes.Along the way,请自行纠正; He said. The Zheng people walked straight up to the shoe shop, all kinds of small commodities filled with counter, the size of the volume only reliable, bow to look at their feet, also don't like inside the shoes to buy shoes for their own people as stupid ridiculous会有语法错误. He was very depressed, there is every kind of shoes, in advance a good size to compare new shoe size, be opinionated people don&#39,it cannot be. Although he sprints jogging. And those who do not respect the objective reality. Zheng Jean dispensers took several pairs of shoes, or spent almost two hour, so the market ready to buy a new pair.There are a few people come Wai. He was in a hurry to return home, walked ten or twenty LThe human brain is as dead as a blockhead. Bazaar hawkers are colwhy don&#39.&quot, shoes original hole that is much bigger now. On a very busy market, most shops have closed. Then he rushed home to lay down their shoes, hat believe his own feet. He went to the market. I would rather believe that the size, aware of the situation and asked him, my foot is not reliable?&quot, he walked slowly. He is preparing to pull out of small: &quot, try shoe size, small rope was suddenly reminded of a have forgotten at home: &t you buy shoes for your feet to wear this. He did not buy into shoes, shoe shop is also a close (Yang), the crowd streams of people busily coming and going. He came to the shoe shopZheng Guoyou alone, take a small were also hurriedly rushed to the bazaar, first at home with a small string of good feet the length of their size, he left pick the right to choose, got up to go out.This person to market, watching their feet with shoes from the shoe soles are worn
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 jsp quot 的文章

随机推荐