请以 livight in the Future 为题,写一篇不少于80词的短文缺词填空

以lilving in future为题写一篇80词左右的短文_百度知道
以lilving in future为题写一篇80词左右的短文
This's my favorite to imagine anything living in future. Follow me to enjoy the future life, please.Firstly, In that times I mustn't get up early and go to school with my heavy bag and against terrible bad weather because studying at home would start and end each school day by only a computer to access a especial education system in according to the level of each student can chose relevant courses each visitor needs at different stage. Secondly, teachers there is instructing one-to-one and never sharing my respected teachers with other students in a class like circumstance here.Last but not least,
for the great idea I make up my mind to hard work and make a bit good progress each day so that the above future living is to come true as quickly as quickly.字数受限便写哈
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
2页2下载券4页1下载券2页1下载券13页免费3页免费 3页免费1页2下载券4页免费2页免费1页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢10页1下载券2页免费78页1下载券4页免费3页1下载券
英语作文|英​语​作​文
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:34.47KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢表格中的内容是你对自己20年后的设想,请以“My future”为题写一篇短文,介绍20年后的你,至少60词。_百度知道
表格中的内容是你对自己20年后的设想,请以“My future”为题写一篇短文,介绍20年后的你,至少60词。
In 20 years Job:police officer Appearance:tall,strong,short straight hair Place:Beijing Sports:Swimming,table tennis Family:two children 帮帮忙啦~ ~ 老师要写的,我英语很差的~ ~拜托了~
其他类似问题
20年后的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以下表格内容是你对自己20年后未来的设想。请以“My future”为题写一篇短文,介绍20年后的你,至少60词。_百度知道
以下表格内容是你对自己20年后未来的设想。请以“My future”为题写一篇短文,介绍20年后的你,至少60词。
In 20 years Job:police officer Appearance:tall,strong,short straight hair Place:Beijing Sports:Swimming,table tennis Family:two children
发给,随便写写. 自看吧
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
My name is Ge Hai Zhong. I have adream about my future. After 20 years, I wish I could become a police officer.This is my ideal job from my childhood. I would grow up tall and strong withshort straight hair. I would settle in WenZhou,as it is my hometown. Then I would get married and have two children. During myspare time, I would go swimming and play table tennis with my friends, as theseare my favorite sports. This is the life that I dream in 20 years.
In 20 years, I think I'll be a police officer. I'll be tall, strong and have short straight hair. I'll live in Shanghai, because it's a very beautiful city and I like it very much. In my free time, I'll play a lot of sports. I will probably go swimming and play table tennis. They are both my favorites. I also think I will have a family. Maybe I will have two children.
20年后的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一篇短文 的文章

随机推荐