考试ing……求求求你指点我txt

考试ing,在线等!!求作文,秒给采纳!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
你想写什么内容
I thinks everybody needs to take something from other people and should be ready to give to others, too. It is not good for anyone just to take from others all the time, it is too selfish and one day he will not get anything from people around him. Ofcours we can't expect other people to return our kindness for what we have given. We should remember all the time what we have got from our friends, but forget what we have given to them.
字数不够再帮我写点,谢了!!
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
<a href="/UsersThridParty/login/type/sina.html?url=
在线时间38 小时经验值1241 小站金币79 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
实习讲师, 积分 1241, 距离下一级还需 760 积分
小站金币79
本帖最后由 QQQETS 于
17:36 编辑
Parents learn more from children learn from parents.
The bond between parents and children is the most unbreakable innocent relationship of all, which makes them one of the most important people in each other’s lives. There are a great number of people who believe that only the children are learning from the parents, not the contrary for it is quite obvious that since the children were infants, parents taught them all kinds of skills. However, from my prospective, the things children learn from parents are only basic skills and I’m still fully convinced that there are a lot more that parents can learn from their children than the opposite.
To begin with, I think parents can learn about the value of life from their children. It is quite natural for parents that their children were the very first infants they’d ever seen and sacrificed so much for, especially for the mother because the pregnancy was so much suffering. But they also get to experience the joy brought by the babies and they may even fantasy for their babies’ futures. And in my opinion, not until then can they truly understand how hard it is for new lives to be born and how much hope they bring along with them. My view is that adults who have kids will be less likely to commit suicide for they understand the meaning and responsibility lives come along with.
Besides, the parents can get to know their parents better once they become parents themselves. It is must be really difficult for the parents to get through the infancy of their children, for during that time, the children can’t even tell days from nights. They sleep whenever they want and cry once they wake up and no one’s there. During those days, the parents must aren’t be able to get much good sleep either. Not to mention the endless changing and washing diapers and the harsh feeding process of mothers. From these experiences, I’m sure the parents will understand how tough it is for their parents to raise them up. In that way, the parents will treat their parents better and treat them with love and care before it’s too late and they pass away.
Eventually, the parents can see the shadow of themselves on their children so that understand their own lives better. There has to be something of the children’s personality that is inherited from both of their parents. For example, some kids are stubborn for their parents are. Some kids have neat issues for their parents do. Some kids love literature for their parents do. I’m positive that the parents have wondered what their lives would be like if they don’t possess these characters or if they change their minds about the monumental events of their lives. They can actually see these things in their children. They will get how their personalities influence their lives and how different things might be without those decisions, and maybe event right the wrongs of their past life by educating their children in the right way.
As you can see from the foregoing points, we can safely arrive at the conclusion that parents actually get to know more from their children than their children can possibly learn from them.&&They all should value and cherish the time and energy spent with their children. After that, as you can see, their children will become parents someday too!
相关帖子 |
该会员很懒,今天签到时没说话.
在线时间517 小时经验值8046 小站金币2306 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
小站金币2306
gillian123批改中
小站金币2306
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
小站金币79
gillian123 发表于
**** 本内容被作者隐藏 ****
老师,我第一段想写的是家长从哺育孩子的过程总体会到了生命的来之不易,从而意识到生命的珍贵,并且珍惜生命。这个点可以吗?
该会员很懒,今天签到时没说话.
小站金币2306
我还是感觉不是一个概念,哺育孩子的时候还是父母在付出,跟从这个孩子身上学的东西应该不是一回事。
小站金币79
gillian123 发表于
我还是感觉不是一个概念,哺育孩子的时候还是父母在付出,跟从这个孩子身上学的东西应该不是一回事。
也就是说孩子做的事情让父母学到的算?那如果说是孩子最这个世界最原始的好奇心和想象力使父母在工作生活中获得启发这样可以?
该会员很懒,今天签到时没说话.
小站金币2306
恩 你这次的理解还可以 按照这个思路写不算跑题
在线时间1 小时经验值48 小站金币2 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
小学生, 积分 48, 距离下一级还需 -17 积分
加油!!!
小站金币79
gillian123 发表于
恩 你这次的理解还可以 按照这个思路写不算跑题
嗯好谢谢老师
该会员很懒,今天签到时没说话.
在线时间284 小时经验值1191 小站金币71 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
实习讲师, 积分 1191, 距离下一级还需 810 积分
小站金币71
kankankankan
该会员很懒,今天签到时没说话.
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&广州一模才考一百几分,泪奔ing,如何应付下一次的模拟考试???如何才能考到三百七???求学霸指导_百度知道
广州一模才考一百几分,泪奔ing,如何应付下一次的模拟考试???如何才能考到三百七???求学霸指导
我有更好的答案
当你以应付模拟考试的心态去面对模考时,首先预祝你还会继续泪奔ing。要想提高成绩,只有实实在在、一点一滴地掌握知识才会有所进步。任何谋求一夜吃成个胖子的做法都是注定要走向泪奔的。祝您进步!
注重基础知识。熟悉课本。难题放弃。
那就要你哪一科好就力攻哪一科
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度--您的访问出错了
&您的访问出错了
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
请检查您输入的网址是否正确。
如果您不能确认您输入的网址,请浏览页面,来查看您所要访问的网址。