英语在线翻译?。?。。。。?

当前位置: >
英语如何表达“时间紧迫”?
无论你是学生党还是上班狗,一定都体验过在最后期限到来前争分夺秒地赶着完成老师或领导布置的“作业”的感受。英语里如何表达“时间紧迫”?
1. against the clock
如果你为了准时完成一项任务,一直掐着表在做,就可以用上这个短语,它的意思是“争分夺秒地”。
例:On our last project, we were working against the clock. 上一个工程,我们一直都在和时间赛跑。
2. pressed for time
Pressed我们都知道有“压迫、紧迫”的意思,pressed for time用来表示时间紧迫。
例:I am pressed for time as I have a lot of work to do. 我时间很紧,因为我有许多事要做。
3. time is ticking away
这句话很形象,当你正焦急地等待着一件事情,看到时钟滴答滴地走着,一分一秒地过去,就会更加感到时间的紧迫。
例:We need to intervene before it's too late. Time's ticking away. 趁着还不算晚,我们应该插手这件事。时间可是正一分一秒地过去。
4. cut it/things fine
这个短语可以理解为我们常说的“掐着点儿”。表示一件事情刚好在要求地时间内完成,差一点可能就要来不及,耽误了。
例:It's cutting it a bit fine to get to the station at 9:45 when the train leaves at 9:50! 火车9点50开,9点45到车站,这时间算得太紧了。
5. at the eleventh hour
这个短语出自《马太福音》, 说的是几个人给一个有钱人打工,但是不管是从一大早来一直干到夜里的,还是从夜里11点干到12点的,一天都拿同样的报酬。因此,at the eleventh hour就表示在关键时间出现,有“紧要关头,最后时刻”的意思。
例:Their plan was called off at the eleventh hour. 他们的计划在最后时刻被取消了。
6. down to the wire
这个短语源自赛马运动。wire在这里指赛马跑道的终点线。赛马要冲过终点线才能定胜负。这个短语要表达的也是一件事到了最后的关头,接近最后期限。
例:I never leave it down to the wire. 我从来不把工作拖到最后关头。
(来源:新东方 编辑:刘明)
中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
中国日报网双语新闻
扫描左侧二维码
添加Chinadaily_Mobile
你想看的我们这儿都有!
中国日报双语手机报
点击左侧图标查看订阅方式
中国首份双语手机报
学英语看资讯一个都不能少!
关注和订阅
本文相关阅读
Copyright .cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版权声明:本网站所刊登的中国日报网英语点津内容,版权属中国日报网所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。 欢迎愿意与本网站合作的单位或个人与我们联系。
Email: .cn重庆江北中心:
重庆渝北中心:
任意试听,一人一教材
99%学员满意度
40%新学员因口碑而来
学不会免费再学
英语口语课程介绍
英语口语课程侧重于个人口语技能的训练,从而保证学员掌握交流技巧,帮助学员打造纯正英语发音,真正打破语言障碍,摆脱哑巴英语。
英语口语学习常见问题
1.长时间的“应试英语”,出校门即忘;
2.没有英文环境,不敢张口;
3.语调起伏不够,语句衔接性不强;
4.英语口语的秘诀、玄机又在哪里?
零基础课程主要针对英语初学者,以及有一定基础但长时间不用的学生开设。帮助学习者从零开始学习英语、建立正确的英语学习方法,培养纯正的英语思维,提高基础英语口语能力。
1.零基础,从未接触过英语的初学者;
2.英语基础薄弱者(包括发音不准、语法不牢固);
3.稍微有点基础,但是长期不用,想从头学起的人士;
4.有工作需求、考试需求和出国需求希望提高英语水平的爱好者。
职场英语针对工作中需要通过英语交流、写作完成工作内容的学习者,主要提高职场人士的英语交际能力,职场英语实际运用能力。
1.课程将各类知识点融入真实的职场场景中,注重听、说、读、写各方面综合技能的提升;
2.课程核心话题以市场、营销、会议、日常交流等职场中广泛出现的话题为主;
日常英语主要针对需要在生活、旅行等场景中能够流畅自如地用英语表达自己的想法的学习者。
重点是将学习者每天的生活、行动、想法等用英语表达出来,亦即将日常活动用英语表达出来。
鼓励学生使用母语思维的方式来理解问题和回答问题。
商务英语课程针对面向国际市场有着国际化商业实战性沟通需求的学习者。
1.课程以适应商业实战的语言需求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的诸多方面。
2.以商务案例分析等话题为导引,了解国际商务英语常用术语,掌握国际商务英语实战技巧。
交通问路、外出购物、餐厅住宿、订票登机、签证出境、旅游情景对话,适合人群1.希望环游世界的旅游爱好者2.近期国外旅行计划的旅行者
3.打算在国外进行短暂生活的人士。
旅游英语口语培训课程针对旅行中的常用词汇和常见问题,设置实景会话,扫除因为语言障碍而引起的种种出行障碍。课程还可根据您所选定的目的地,设置针对当地情况的特别课程,帮助你了解目的地的文化背景和具体情况,帮助您在旅程中畅通无阻。
如何用英语正确的评价他人今天小迪就和大家一起分享下那些经典的表达。 Hes quick on the uptake. 他的理解力很强。 Hell never let you down. 他不会让你失望的。 Hes efficient. 他很能干。 Hes a
约会自己心仪的女生,还在羞于表达吗啊?今天我们就来看看那些地道的英语表达吧 !!!! Are you free tonight? 今晚有空吗? Do you want to go out with me tonight? 今晚你能和我约会吗? Would yo
5个理由,10,000重庆英语学习者选择
{/dede:type}
口语学员:Carrie
入学级别: 零基础
职位: 自由职业者
学习时长: 二年
学习心得:
在安迪英语学习我最大的感受就是快乐,外教老师都很热情风趣。经过大半年的学习,最主要是找到了学好英文的信心,以前我总是不敢开口,安迪英语独特的教学模式让我在轻松的学习环境中自然开口,与老师形成交流,并在交流的过程中老师对于口语进行指导。我和女儿 Riy都是安迪英语的学员,她对英语学习的热情也很大程度上感染了我,只要我们有时间,就都会参加每天的增值课程,一起进步,在安迪英语的学习不仅提升了
职场英语学员:Johnson
入学级别: 突破2
职位: 经理
学习时长: 1年
学习心得:
在安迪英语学校学习最大的感受就是无处不在的语言环境,畅意沟通,课程设置包括英文电影欣赏、外教沙龙课、主题活动等一些增值课程,全部以帮助英语提高为导向。这里有来自不同地方、不同经历的学生,和他们在一起可以增长很多见识,和他们一起学习,让我更清楚的认识到目标所在。 本来我是为了公派出国来加紧练习口语,来到安迪英语学校我才发现,英语学习并不仅仅是会说、会听就够了的,在国外工作生活需要用到
雅思学员:Aimee
入学级别: 阶段三
职位: 学生
学习时长: 6个月
学习心得:
大学毕业后想要出国留学,于是就不得不考雅思。自己的英语水平实在一般,勉强通过了四级,在朋友的推荐下,选择了安迪英语的VIP一对一课程。 KILI老师是从国外留学回来的,已经做了6年的雅思培训,教出了很多高分学生。我在写作和口语方面是弱项,KILI就特别给我总结了雅思考试中的高分句型,同时模拟口语考试现场来跟我进行对话。 通过反复练习和不断总结经验技巧,我的英语水平很快就有了明显的提升,在最近参加的
重庆安迪英语培训学校专注个性化的英语口语培训,为您量身订主定制一套属于你的、个性化学习方案,让每位学员都可以学到一口地道的国际英语。>>
重庆渝北区安迪英语学校地址:渝北区汽博中心新科国际5栋701(轻轨金童路站1号出口,新世纪楼上) 电话:023-
重庆骄阳商务人才职业培训学校&重庆安迪骄阳教育信息咨询服务有限公司Copyright@重庆渝北区安迪英语培训学校-安迪成人英语口语培训 备案号:渝ICP备号-4
本站关键词:重庆英语培训、重庆英语口语培训、重庆英语培训学校、重庆零基础英语培训、重庆成人英语培训、重庆英语培训机构 备案号:渝ICP备号-4
注:注册即可参与每周免费课程;相关词典网站:<div style="float: width:155 line-height:67 text-align:cursor: color:#FFF;" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#3e3a39';wsug(event, 0)"
onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#524c4c';wsug(event, '')">官方微信
免费预约试学外教课
申请价值500元外教课一次!
请选择校区
中关村校区
永定路校区
金顶街校区
人大附小校区
<li onmouseover="wsug(event, '')" onmouseout="wsug(event, 0)" style="cursor: color:#FFF;">官方微信
<li onmouseover="wsug(event, '')" onmouseout="wsug(event, 0)" style="cursor: color:#FFF;">
Copyright @
2002 - 2018 Aihua.All Rights Reserved.
京公网安备96
总部地址:北京市海淀区永定路88号长银大厦A座5A05室
北京市石景山区爱华外语研修学校&&&电话:400-890-8656 &
传真:010-打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的公众微信平台学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
全站资料无限下载、手机APP免费使用。¥598元/12个月
承诺三年拿下口语!¥4990元/终身
第32讲:月光族用英语怎么说?
阅读次数:
VIP会员专享下载:(非VIP会员无权下载!如果想下载,但还不是VIP会员,)* 日起,网站不再提供免费下载服务,详情请看站长公开信:下载方式:使用鼠标右键(注意是鼠标右键!)点击下面的MP3音频/MP4视频链接,然后选择“另存为…”。
Donny在北京学汉语,他的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是Yanglin要问的:月光族。
Donny: Hey 杨琳! 我们晚上要去吃饭,do you want to come along?
Yanglin: 哎,我想去!可就是。。。没钱!
Donny: Hmm? Didn't you just got a new job?
Yanglin: 别提了,我是典型的月光族。每次一发工资,缴缴房租,再跟朋友吃吃饭,再到商场买买东西...钱就不知不觉用完啦! 话说,这月光族用英语怎么说?
Donny: hmm, 月光族可以说 live from paycheck to paycheck。
Yanglin: live from paycheck to paycheck?
Donny: 对,paycheck is spelled p-a-y-c-h-e-c-k。支票。在美国,很多工资是由支票的形式发给你的。所以 live from paycheck to paycheck, 就是形容盼着下一张工资单过日子。
Yanglin: 这么说来,我可真是 live from paycheck to paycheck! 典型的月光族! 不过这个月,我去夏威夷花了好大一笔钱,所以就更没闲钱了。这种开销特别大的旅行啊什么的,用英语怎么说呢?
Donny: You can say: My vacation in Hawaii broke the bank.
YL: 我懂了,Break the bank 就是形容某件东西特别贵。比如上星期,我想买LV的包,男朋友就跟我说,We can't afford this purse, it will break the bank. 我们买不起这个包,实在太贵了。
Donny: 对! 你还可以说,this purse will max out my credit card. 也是特别贵的意思。
YL: 这个说法形象! Max out somebody's credit card, 刷爆信用卡!Did you ever max out your credit card?
Donny: Me? I would never do that! Now let's see what you've learned today!
Yanglin: 第一:月光族的生活方式叫 live from
第二,非常昂贵可以说 break the bank;第三,刷爆信用卡,叫 max out somebody's credit card.
网友的学习评论(条):
第一次听,感觉还不错,这篇文章很实用嘛
不错,很实用。容易记住。喜欢。赞。
Many young graduates often live from paycheck to paycheck, often ,house can be really a bad issue,they have to break the bank and max out their credit card to buy a house under mortage.
I don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck .
useful!I know how to judgy this group of guy!
I am living from paycheck to paycheck now!
very nice,I live from paycheck to paycheck now,last week,I maxed out my credit card for my new phone
Recently i always live from paycheck to paycheck. i sometimes maxed out my credit card for my traveling in summer vacation.
It is very good!I think living from paycheck to paycheck
I don't even have chance to live from paycheck to paycheck. I dont have a credit card so I don't have chance to max out it. that's not bad, right? haha
很棒的,会一直听下去
LAST Week i bought I-phone,it maxed out my credit card,so my friend said to me 'THE phone broke
the bank,you are a girl now who is living from paycheck to paycheck!"
I'm living form paycheck to paycheck also....
Compared with those who live from paycheck to paycheck, I think I should cherish my life today.I never buy things that may break the bank or max out my credit.
i do not live from paycheck to paycheck,because i earn a lot of money every month。if i like something that breaks the bank,like cars or houses,i will do not buy it。so i never max out mycredit card。when i go to shop ,i always use the cash
I am a man who is living from to payckeck to paycheck
i could max out my credit card every month
Very good, it's useful.
I like it! it's useful , and I will continue to pay attention on it. I'm not that kind of people who live from paycheck to paycheck , and I never break my bank or max my credit card , because I never buy any things that I can't afford it.
i lived from paycheck to paycheck for several months,this moths,my house mortage broke the bank and i max out all my credit card
it is very usefull,and it is interesting!
I dare not to use credit card .
becuase of I'm worried that I 'll max out my credit card.
great,I will go on learning.
somehow, i was a bit similar to
I don't like to live from paycheck to paycheck,so during my daily life Ipay more attention to how to save,that mean I never break the bank ,even I am infrequently to use the credit card .In the other ways that max out my credit card,which it is never happend to me.
I am living from paycheck to paycheck,now,I also want to max out my credit card for my new I-phone,it will break the bank!
Oh, I don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck.
Actually, i have never max out my credit card.
i live from paycheck to paycheck, and last time i wanted to buy an iphone, however, i can't aford that because it will break the bank and max out my credit card
很喜欢、、可是怎么下载到时候里去呢
怎么下载到手机??
Kind of funny
break the bank
I usually spend my money by plan. so i am not a
living from paycheck to paycheck .
Very useful
how can i change the life that living from pay check to check
It's very good ,I like it.
have learned it.
Very good !
It's good and now I am living from paycheck to paycheck.
i think it useful!
I bought a IPAD broken the bank
with maxing out my creadit card , so I live from paycheck
to paycheck
go on learning useful thing
well,live from paycheck to paycheck is not a good lifestyle !but how to avoid it:first,word hard to make more moneysecond,don't buy things that break the bank third,contral yourself and don't max your creadit card
live from paycheck to paycheck
i live from paycheck to paycheck,cuz i went my hometwon and maxed our my paring broke the bank ,i prefer to see my parents.
It's useful. I like it.but I don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck. We must plan our life e on!
useful.good.
I lived from paycheck to paycheck when i was young and not married. but now i know how to save money.i don't buy things that break the bank and never maxout my credit card
i never live from paycheck to paycheck and never buy things that will break the bank and never max out my credit card
When we live from paycheck to paycheck,but we coudn't
do max out of our credit card.If that we will not be live....
More and more people use the iphone five,I like it very much,although i don't live from paycheck to paycheck,but i don't want to max out my credit card,it will broke my bank.
life is more difficult then before, especially for young people who live in a big city. live from paycheck to paycheck is better than no income, so having a job to get salary is a good thing now.
haha, I am not a person live from paycheck to paycheck, although i also like those luxury things that break bank, i am still a sensible buyer for buying things which i can afford, i'm not going to max out my credit card for a stupid purse!
If you always max out your credit card,you will certainly live from paycheck to paycheck.
i do live a life from paycheck to paycheck , now i have no more money to live a better life this month,my salay please please .i want my money!
Really,house max out my credit card,so this period i
live from paycheck to paycheck,but i enjoyed this time,no burden instead,but happy。hah
LAST MONTH ,I Spent many money ,because
i went home for six days during 10.1-10.7.But i don't live from paycheck to paycheck.I
a little money
monthly.Sometimes i use credit card,but i never max out my credit card.In my opinion,if i can't afford it ,i don't buy it.
I am a typical live from paycheck by paycheck.I want to save momey when the festival.
live from paycheck to paycheck
nowadys many yong person live from paycheck to paycheck. it is normal that they ofen max out their credit cards .
At present,most of the young graduates live from paycheck to paycheck,the house is a serious problem to them,which will max out their credit card.As result,they don't have more money to pay for luxury things as that will break the bank of them.
Yes ,I am living from paycheck to paycheck now!
This fur coat is so luxury
It's so expensive that I will max out my credit card.
It is easy to keep in mind. Thanks~
It's very useful!
I'm always living from paycheck to paycheck during four monthes begining my new job. The clothes and a new phone break the bank. These nearly max out my credit card.
Now l'm still a student,but l will not live from paycheck from paycheck after l have job!!
l will not buy the articles for daily use that will break the bank .
I live from paycheck to paycheck, break the bank and max out my credit if i want to buy a nice smartphone.
I want to buy
ph , but It breaks the band
so that I can' afford It. Moreover,I often live from paycheck to paycheck and max out my credit card which make me torn all the time.
It is an easy and convenient way for English study!
i really don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck ,but i have on idea to change it .
i really don't like a life style like that live from paycheck to paycheck,but now i offen max out my credit card ,whe i call to my mam,the first sentence she must to say:you had maxed your credit card again? then i will ask her :yep things are broken the bank
月光族的生活方式: live from
非常昂贵: break the bank;刷爆信用卡: max out somebody's credit card.
I must to work hard so that i can flee away from the life from paycheck to paycheck!
Useful words and phrases. I have been living from paycheck to paycheck ever since my baby was born.
I don't want to become living from paycheck to paycheck. I need to arrange my money!
my life is always live from paycheck to paycheck ,because i can't stop shopping
I bought a new shirt and it broke my bank. I max out my credit card for buying a car. I live from paycheck to paycheck for a supermarket is beside my house.
I don't want to be a person who always live from paycheck to paycheck.
Now Im living from paycheck to paycheck .It seems that there's hole in my pocket , once having some money in it , i always go shopping spree ...so
there 's no money to leave before the end of the month ,i have to eat instant noodle to get over it .i really need a change of pace- -
Yanglin: 哎,我想去!可就是。。。没钱!Donny: Hmm? Didn't you just got a new job?i definitely don't like grammar,but that word "got" there may be wrong,i think we should put "get"there.
it will break the bank.
I never maxed out my credit card, a good way....
I hate living from paycheck to paycheck...
i can not afford that car. it will break the bank....
I never max out my credit card because
i dislike using that...
It will break the bank and it will max out my credit card!In a word,I don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck!
I live from paycheck to paycheck, I can't afford this LV purse, it will break the bank,may it will max out my credit card.

我要回帖

更多关于 可可英语 的文章

随机推荐