完型填空 retirement ageterrifies sports stars

This Completely Terrifies Me, but I Saw Photographs of Both Mary...
This completely terrifies me, but I saw photographs of both Mary Kate Olsen and Selma Blair wearing
on the Daily Mail this morning.
Could the ugliest trend from my high school years be coming back in style? If so, I need to get a pair immediately.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
Photo Post I liked talking to stylists for this article on “mining your own closet.” They told me how you can stay on trend for Spring 2013 using the items you...
By& Briennewalsh
PHOTOGRAPHY,
SELF EXPRESSION
I am a self made woman, have brought up my daughter single handedly,given her the best of education who, now is now preparing to appear for IAS next year.
By& Alka Narula
SELF EXPRESSION
I don't know who she is, and I don't know whether to be inspired/determined or just throw the towel in right now.This woman is 51! She's older than me fer cryin...
By& Expatmum
SELF EXPRESSION
1. This new dress from ShopNastyGal that came in, now just trying to figure out the best way to accessorize! 2. Hilarious tumblr, that a law student made. If yo...
By& Elunstroth
SELF EXPRESSION
On Friday I had to leave my comfort zone. We were just hanging out, preparing to celebrate the boy's13th birthday and deciding which restaurant he might enjoy...
SELF EXPRESSION
** Some pictures while on the road from my previous trips to Manila :-) ** And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our...
By& Irene9583
CREATIVITY,
SELF EXPRESSION
1. I can plan to do school work, and actually do it.2. Deciding to build my own house can totally distract me from anything else.3.
By& Bvulcanius
SELF EXPRESSION
About the author
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY PHOTOGRAPHY
3722264 pt
1085546 pt
1058852 pt
remember me大学英语六级完型填空——2013年6月CET六完型填空答案及解析 14:05发表
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 上海新东方国内考试部&张梦琳& & & &今年的完型填空继续沿用“多题多卷”的考试方式,目前来看呈现两套题目,第一套题目来源于卫报&2009 Monday 15 June的文章,文章题目:Scared silly overclimate change答案如下:62.Terrifies &63. Depicted 64. even though &65. Estimating & 66. Confronted &67. There 68. Argument & 69. Excessively & &70. for example &71. Risk 72. Suffering &73. Exaggeration & 74. Doomed &75. Majority & 76. Worst &77. Among &78. Extinctions & 79. searchingfor & 80. To & 81. Despite& & & 第二套题目文章说的是在西方人们对婚姻观念的改变,以美国为例,有哪些因素可以影响人们对伴侣的选择。答案如下63. alone &63.vowing & &64.until & &65. However & 66.contemporary &67. throughout & &68.specimens & &69.if & 70.rest & 71.nominally 72.specific & 73.tendency & &74.rather than & &75.at length & 76.reason 77.to & 78.signify & 79.mutual &80.survey & 81.consider& & & &这篇文章的首句就很明确地交代了文章的主题:In most cultures throughout the world, there is anexpectation that when a person reaches adulthood, marriage should soon follow.按照课堂上我们给大家指点的方法,可以找到句中的核心词:reaches adulthood, marriage.&然后纵观整篇文章,marriage、life、couple等单词在文中反复出现,我们可以得知这是一篇关于婚姻和伴侣的文章。& & & &62题,符合我们上课讲过的在结构上“可有可无”原则,所以alone是正确答案,意为“仅仅是美国,每个月就有。。。。对新人结婚”。63题64题明显是上下文句意题:“向他们的爱情、荣誉宣誓-vow to”和“尊敬他们的生活伴侣,直到-until死亡把他们分开”。&65、74题适用我们讲过的“转折”在先的优选原则&65&, the socialfunctions, purposes, and relevance of marriage are rapidly changing in&&66 &society, making them less clear-cut thanthey have been&& 67 &history.。既然有了转折,那么66、67题就顺理成章,“然而65题-however,在66题现代-contemporary社会中社会功能、目的和婚姻的相关性正在迅速变化,这就使得上述因素比起在67题-throughout整个历史中显得没那么鲜明。”& & & &文章的第二段开始Those of us whochoose to marry have&&72 &reasons why we decide to marry the personwe do.“我们选择结婚,当然有我们和这个人结婚的72题确切-specific理由”,然后话锋一转,There is a&&73&, however in our Western“然而在西方,有一种个人主义的73题&倾向-tendency”。Research in Westerncultures has found, for example, that the number-one&&76 &peoplecite for marrying to signify a lifelong commitment&77someone they love.&例如,西方文化调查已经发现人们嘉奖婚姻的第一条理由&76题对应reason,&是对他们所爱的人终其一生的承诺。这里77题考查commitment to,&对....的承诺,我们上课讲过的原词组。& & & & 到了文章的后半段,调查类的思路更加清晰了:The Pew Research Center’s recent findings& 78&that the main reasons people get married are for &&79 &&happiness and commitment“该调查机构的调查结果78题,意味着”-signify,&我们课堂上讲过的原词,“人们结婚的主要原因是79题,双方相互的-mutual幸福和承诺”,&到了文章的最后一句:As the data from this&&80&show us, there are racial, age, and religiousdifferences in what people&& 81&to be the main purposes of getting married.“正如该调查数据80题-survey向我们展示的那样,&在人们第80题-考虑consider,结婚问题的主要目的中,有着种族、年龄和宗教的各种差异。”& & & & 整篇文章几乎没有很偏很难的词,都在六级的词汇范围内甚至更低,连选项看上去都那么friendly。词组和连词的选择上也是偏重六级习惯的。& &&& &》》》》》》》》
最近阅读过此日记的好友()
他的日记分类
全部日记1174This is what terrifies many Americans, disabled and elderly, who live with chronic and disabling illness.
That prospect terrifies politicians in both parties, but Democrats fear they would be hurt more.
The idea of an Islamist takeover terrifies Tunisia's liberal-minded middle-class, which eschews veils and beards and suchlike.
Mr Mugabe's mortality terrifies the security bosses and hardliners in his Zanu-PF party.
The very idea of real competition clearly terrifies him and many others.
As a rule, the idea of direct subscriptions terrifies the cable industry.
Would he suggest, mildly, that a rugby nation which terrifies the life out of its opponents with the haka has a cheek banning the pipes?
The altar of post-war Japan, the workplace, is cracking, as the ever-increasing number of layoffs terrifies a society in which a man's existence is defined by his job.
That terrifies me less than approaching a woman in public.
It terrifies many stuck in status-quo politics, but the Tea Party has attracted patriotic Americans passionate about the peril of our growing debt, which our political leaders have long ignored.
The surest way is for the European Central Bank to buy the debt of wobbly countries like Italy, a notion that terrifies Germans, still seared by their grandparents' memories of hyperinflation.
The mindless faith of the believer terrifies them.
This is a prospect that terrifies many Russians.
Atlanta (CNN) -- Retirement terrifies sports stars.
Over time the action that you would once have cowered from, no longer terrifies you and the path of courage becomes easier to take over time That said, I am not going to jump off the trapeze again.
The story concerns the title warrior, who arrives in Denmark in the year 507 to do battle with Grendel, a giant, pustulant, suppurating demon that terrifies the Danish court whenever they're in their mead cups, which is often.
Meryl Streep is deliciously dictatorial as a fashion editor who terrifies everyone, from her magazine's staff to the top designers the magazine profiles, and Anne Hathaway is groomed to look like a young Julia Roberts as the editor's fresh-faced, off-the-rack-wearing assistant.
We should hear more from elected officials and the media about how dangerous police officers' jobs have become thanks to loophole-ridden gun laws, a pop culture that glorifies gun violence and a powerful gun lobby that terrifies gutless politicians in both parties.
This one terrifies me.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 retirement age 的文章

随机推荐