每日一句英语翻译译6,急求,谢谢

求典范英语6册-17 6册-18 全文翻译 急!万分感谢啦!在线等~_百度知道
求典范英语6册-17 6册-18 全文翻译 急!万分感谢啦!在线等~
如果方便的话7册的1、2、3也帮帮忙全文翻译一下喽~谢啦。回答得好还可以加悬赏!
麻烦高手指教~万分感谢的。还望速度可以稍微快些!不好意思。实在是麻烦了,就帮帮忙呗
人们来自非常不同的国带着不同的生活方式,对于他们来说很难互相了解。不久前,了解其他国家人民的一些习惯的人是非常少的。一些人远离家乡,或把兴趣放在其他国家上。今天,所有这一切都改变了。每天,人们听到更多关于其他国家的事情,还有他们的政府是多么糟糕。他们听到其他国家的人对他们的奇怪的错误观念。如果我们知道他们更好,我们会看到,很多人们非常喜欢自己:不是很好或非常好,但之间,能够成为比他们更好或更坏。人的思想像他们的身体一样。我们说,“地球正变得越来越小。”其实是和原来一样大,但我们可以越来越容易的环游世界。每年都有更多的人去海外旅游。我们可以在几秒钟从世界的任何地方得到今天的消息,虽然我们未必明白。关于其他国家的很多想法,对或错,都在人们自己的心中(自己心中有数)。
其他类似问题
典范英语6的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
这种东西很难找到的
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求新视野大学英语读写教程2课后翻译题和答案,就是英译汉和汉译英各有6小题的那个。 谢谢了~_百度知道
求新视野大学英语读写教程2课后翻译题和答案,就是英译汉和汉译英各有6小题的那个。 谢谢了~
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
新视野大学英语读写教程的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求6篇初一水平的英语作文 字数100左右 要有翻译....拜托了各位 谢谢_百度知道
求6篇初一水平的英语作文 字数100左右 要有翻译....拜托了各位 谢谢
各位帮帮忙 这两天就要
提问者采纳
要乱扔垃圾 As we all see, the environment is polluted by a lot of waste things.Some people throw the daily refuse into rivers or on the street at random. 字串9 This is one reason for the environmental pollution. So in daily life I will consciously put the rubbish into the rubbish bin to reduce the contamination. “不要乱扔垃圾”英语作文译文: 正如我们所看到的,环境受到很多废弃物的污染。一些人把生活垃圾随便扔到河里、大街上。这是环境污染的一个原因。所以在日常生活中,我很自觉地把废弃物扔到垃圾桶里来减少污染。
今天我病了
Taday I was very unlucky,because I was ill.I felt terrible and I went to see a doctor. the doctor said I caught a cold , I should have a rest and I should drink a lot of water,too. Then he gave me some medicine and said:&Take this medicine three times a day, then you will feel better soon.&
我的爱好 I like playing basketball .It’s very interesting . I often play it with my friends. It’s a team work.. Everyone needs to work together with others. (每个人都需要和别人合作). I can also make many new friends in the game. My favorite basketball player is Yao Ming. He is very tall and plays basketball very well. I want to play in NBA one day like him.
我的同桌 Jenny is my desk-mate. She is a hard-working girl. When she was twelve years old, she won the first in a city-wide poetry recitation contest. Now she is chairman of the Student union in our school. She gives us the impression that her ability to express her ideas is excellent. In spare time, she likes to carry a book .with her and writes down what she sees and hears. She's such a lovely girl that I enjoy talking with her to share her ideas.
Jim的口味 Jim likes Zhejiang food because it’s delicious. He can’t stand Sichuan food because it’s very hot(辣). He likes Guangdong food. He doesn’t mind Beijing food and he sometimes eat it . He doesn’t like Human food because it doesn’t agree with him (它不合他的口味)。
我的猫 My favorite animal is a cat. I have a cat in my family. Her name is Mimi, I think she is from China. She is two years old now. She likes to eat fish every day. She is kind of lazy, but she is very cute. I like to palsy with it after school.
没翻译的自己查查字典吧
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐