一个令人迷惑的故事,写求一篇英语作文文

Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮忙写一篇英语作文,非常感谢!
在你身边一定发生过一些有趣的故事,请描写一件.
注意写出故事发生的时间,地点,情节,以及你对故事的感受.80个单词左右
(我是初四学生,所以请别写的太高深了,稍微有点语法之类的错也没事,别错太多就是了!)
One day, my parents bought me a computer. I had been longing for a computer for such a long time. I used to go to net bar to use computer. Now I have my own computer. So I was very excited. Along with the computer, they bought some software to help me with my studies. My father said that the computer would be my tutor from now on. However, he told me not to play computer game or chat on internet for a long time. He thought it was a waste of time. And I think so too. Then I used it to send E-ma
One day, my parents bought me a computer. I had been longing for a computer for such a long time. I used to go to net bar to use computer. Now I have my own computer. So I was very excited. Along with the computer, they bought some software to help me with my studies. My father said that the computer would be my tutor from now on. However, he told me not to play computer game or chat on internet for a long time. He thought it was a waste of time. And I think so too. Then I used it to send E-mails to my friends to tell them that I have a computer on my own home too. What a happy day!
我又写了一篇,你选一篇。如果你觉得不合适,告诉我,我再写一篇,如何?顺便问一下,“初四学生”是什么意思啊????
It was an autumn day. It was so beautiful. Because autumn is always my favorite season. It is neither too hot nor too cold. Some friends of mine and I went out to climb a hill. What a pretty day! What a blue sky! Some cloud flied slowly. It was just like a poem. "If I were a poet, I would write a poem here." I said to my friends. All of us were very happy that day. It is always good for us to relax our mind after a long time of heavy study.
既然,你都不满意,我再来一篇。
It is a story that happened during my childhood. One day, my mother was shopping on the street with me. Suddenly I saw an icecream shop. "Icecream! Icecream! I want icecream! Mama!" I shouted. However, my mother said, "My silly child, icecream is cold. You shouldn't eat cold things. If you ate it, you would be sick. I'll buy you one if there is hot icecream." Just a moment after that, I saw another icecream shop, I ran to the shop and asked, "Do you have hot icecream?" How silly I was at that time!
怎么样?这个故事还行吧?有趣一点了吧?我敢保证这篇文章的词汇不会超过初三的词汇。如果看不懂,我说个大概吧。小时候,妈妈带我上街买东西。我想要吃冰淇淋,妈妈不让。她说,冰淇淋是冷的,吃了会生病的;如果有热的冰淇淋,就会给我买。没多久,我又看到了另一家冰淇淋店,我就过去问有没有热的冰淇淋卖呢?最后,我发表敢想说,我那时是多么傻啊!
116.244.53.*
我也非常感谢你~~
回答数:53Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.阅读下面文字,根据要求写一篇不少于800字的文章。一个果农的葡萄大丰收了,他非常高兴,就捧着一篮子的葡萄让过路人品尝。半天里,他邀请了三个过路人吃葡萄,但三个人都疑惑地摇摇头走了。第一个人想:“他想求..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!名师解析高考押题名校密卷高考冲刺高三提分作业答案学习方法问题人评价,难度:0%阅读下面文字,根据要求写一篇不少于800字的文章。 一个果农的葡萄大丰收了,他非常高兴,就捧着一篮子的葡萄让过路人品尝。半天里,他邀请了三个过路人吃葡萄,但三个人都疑惑地摇摇头走了。第一个人想:“他想求我办什么事呢?”第二人想:“教这样的人弹琴肯定费劲。”第三个人想:“竟敢打我的主意。”这第一个人是当官的,第二个人是琴师,第三个人是美女。其实,果农只不过是想让人分享他的丰收喜悦罢了。人要是禁锢在自己的藩篱中,就只能从一个视角看事物,大千世界皆向后隐遁,眼中只剩下日力所及的区区之地,那见识胸襟就可想而知了。 要求选择一个角度构思作文,自主确定立意,确定文体,确定标题;不要脱离材料内容及含意的范围作文,不要套做,不得抄袭。马上分享给朋友:答案本题暂无网友给出答案,期待您来作答点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐