百度英语作文我最喜欢的一本书作文动物带有翻译价绍相貌爱吃什么食物。急急急急急急!

《我最喜欢的动物朋友》英语作文_百度知道
《我最喜欢的动物朋友》英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
关于鱼的英语作文 - Fish 鱼I am a girl of eleven. I like animals. Of all the animals, I like fish best.旦孩测绞爻悸诧溪超娄  Fishes are animals in water. They swim in water freely. Some fishes are small. The smallest one is as big as a fly.While some are big. The biggest fish grows up to more than 60 feet long.  They have different kinds of colors, such as red, yellow, and black. And they have many shapes, too. Some are long, but some are round. Some have gib heads, but some have long tails.  I wish I could be a fish and swim in the sea!【参考译文】    我是一名11岁的女孩。我爱动物。在所有的动物之中,我最喜欢鱼。    鱼是水中的动物,它们在水中自由自在的游。有些鱼很小,最小的鱼像苍蝇一样大。而有些鱼很大,最大的能长到60英尺长。    它们长着各种颜色,如红的、黄的和黑的。它们还有各种形状。有一些是长的,而有一些是圆的。有一些长着大脑袋,而有一些长着长尾巴。    我真希望我是一只鱼儿在海中游!
My Cat I have a cat named Mimi. Its hair is as white as snow. I often play games with it. It amuses me a lot and I treat it as a little friend. Every morning, I would say goodbye to it before I go to school and Mimi would wave its front-legs to me. It brings me a lot of pleasure. But it takes time and costs money to keep the cat. My parents and I spend much time taking care of it, feeding it and cleaning it. We have to clean the house from time to time, or the cat will make them dirty and smell y. 翻译:我的猫 我有一只猫,名叫咪咪。它的毛像雪一样白,我经常和它一起玩。它使我很开心,我也把它当小朋友一样对待。每天早上,我去上学之前都会跟它说再见,它也人向我晃晃前爪。它给我带来了很多快乐。但是,养猫是要花费时间和金钱的。我父母和我花费很多时间照看它,喂它饭,给它洗澡。我们得经常打扫房间,否则,猫就会把屋子弄得又脏又难闻。
My favourate animal is panda. i think panda is the cutist animal in the world. It has black and white fur and especially it have black fur around eyes which looks like wear a pair of sunglasses. Panda likes banboo shoots and leaves a lot. I saw panda ate apply and cakes in Zoo before, but I know in nature world they would not eat these things. Now almost everyone in the world love panda, but only China has panda. So as a Chinese I feel proud to be born in a country has panda.熊猫
My Favourite AnimalI have a dog. It is my favourite animal. His name is Beibei. His name and my name are the same. I like Beibei very much. He is only one year old now. He is very small. He is black and white. And he has one sister. She is yellow and white. His mother is white. His father is black. It is very clever. And it is very lovely. So I like him. He has a very small nose, two eyes and two small ears. He has a small mouth, too. He has four legs and a small face. He loves meat very much. There is a bowl near his house. There is always some bones or pork in it. And it is always very clean. His house is very beautiful. The door is red. And there are two windows in the wall. The wall is white and pink. There is a lock in the door. The lock is yellow. It is very nice. Beibei loves his house very much. He usually sleeps and rests in helpful. I think so, too 。我有一只狗。它是我最喜欢的动物。他的名字叫贝贝。他的名字和我的名字都是相同的。我喜欢贝贝非常多。他现在才一岁。他是非常小的。他是黑色和白色。和他有一个妹妹。她是黄色和白色的。他的母亲是白人。他的父亲是黑人。这是非常聪明的。而且它非常可爱。所以我喜欢他。他有一个非常小的鼻子,两只眼睛和两只小小的耳朵。他有一张小嘴巴,太。他有四条腿和一个小的脸。他非常喜欢肉。他爱我,我也这么认为。
My Cat I have a cat named Mimi. Its hair is as white as snow. I often play games with i t. It amuses me a lot and I treat it as a l ittle friend. Every morning, I would say goodbye to it before I go to school and Mimi would wave its front-legs to me. I t brings me a lot of pleasure. But it take s time and costs money to keep the cat. My parents and I spend much time taki ng care of it, feeding it and cleaning it. We have to clean the house from time t o time, or the cat will make them dirty
不是说英语那
那重新给你一个
海豚Dolphinis my favourite animal. It is one of the most precious animals. Their bodies are very long, about one zhang(丈). Dolphins live in the sea. They live on fish, shrimps and so on.Dolphins are very friendly and peaceful. They never attack people. Instead, they have saved many people in danger in the past years. How helpful the dolphins are! Dolphins are very clever. People often train them so that they can give a dolphin show which brings people a lot of happiness and joy. Unluckily, the number of dolphins is getting smaller and smaller. Because of water pollution, there is less and less space for dolphins. Many people make money by hunting dolphins. If we don’t protect them, maybe we’ll lose our good friends one day. As a student, I hope more and more people should take actions to protect dolphins Dolphinis我喜爱的动物。 它是其中 一个最珍贵的动物。 他们的身体是非 常长的,大约一zhang(丈)。 海豚 在海居住。 他们在鱼,虾居住等等。 海豚是非常友好和平安的。 他们从未 攻击人。 反而,他们在过去几年救了 许多人民处于危险中。 多么有用海豚 是! 海豚是非常聪明的。 人们经常训 练他们,以便他们可以给带来人们很 多幸福和喜悦的海豚展示。 Unluckily,海豚的数量变得越来越 小。 由于水污染,越来越少有海豚的 空间。 许多人民通过寻找海豚挣金 钱。 如果我们don’t保护他们, we’ll 可能失去我们的好朋友一天。 作为学 生,我希望人们应该越来越采取行动 保护海豚
My favourate animal is panda. i think panda is the cutist animal in the world. It has black and white fur and especially it have black fur around eyes which looks like wear a pair of sunglasses. Panda likes banboo shoots and leaves a lot. I saw panda ate apply and cakes in Zoo before, but I know in nature world they would not eat these things. Now almost everyone in the world love panda, but only China has panda. So as a Chinese I feel proud to be born in a country has panda
  我喜欢的小动物是纯白色的猫,它全身白似雪的毛让我无比喜爱,它的眼睛白天眯成一条缝,晚上圆溜溜的,活像两颗绿宝石。他的耳朵一直翘着,只要你动一下,他的耳朵就会动一下;他的听力十分敏捷,只要有人轻轻走过,它就会“喵喵”的叫;它的牙齿很坚硬,又尖又长,吃起东西来十分轻松,我很喜欢它。  记着有一次,我的哥哥到我家来玩,小猫无比热情,一直冲哥哥“微笑”。哥哥见他这么可爱,便拿出一根很粗的毛线,要知道猫最喜欢玩毛线了,哥哥提着毛线,小猫也跟着走,毛线从拐弯处过去,猫一下冲过去,没有抓到,自己倒扑了个空,我和妈妈哈哈大笑,猫有点生气,哥哥换了一块布,过了拐弯处,小猫冲去,又扑了空,这下哥哥成了“斗猫士”了。哥哥又把五个凳子摆成一排,把毛线放在凳子口,小猫一下冲过去,奋力咬住了毛线,我为它欢呼,为它高兴。  冬天来了,我给小猫盖了一个温暖的窝,它非常高兴。每当我放学回家走在楼梯上时,小猫就卧在沙发上等我,我一进门,它脸上笑成了一朵花。见我买了吃的给它,高兴得舔着我的手,无比热情!  有天,爸爸给我说:“你看哪,狗可是忠臣,猫可是奸臣。”我着急了,忙说:“猫是我最喜欢的动物,它才不是奸臣呢!”妈妈跑过来当裁判,规定每人写出喜欢猫或狗的理由5个,然后评高低。我的笔刷刷写着,1、我喜欢猫;2、小猫的毛很光滑;3、猫对我很真诚;4、猫非常可爱;5、猫非常机灵。刚写完,我抬头看看爸爸,哈,他才写了两个,我们都交了卷后,裁判以爸爸写的字多为由,宣布爸爸胜利。我很不服气,我相信,我会将小猫的可爱永远扞卫下去!  小猫,淘气、可爱,他给我的生活带来了快乐,无论怎样,我最喜欢的动物就是小猫!
my little kitty has beatuful grey fur,and with white paws and green eyes. She weigh about 2 kilos. She is very quiet and nice, fish is her favourite food. She likes sleep under the sunshine, but never likes the dogs. She does not go out on rainy days, when she is not sleeping she plays with balls. I brush her once a day and take her go for walks quite often. I am so happy with my little kitty.
我好不容易写的
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语作文_百度知道
初一英语作文
描述一下你的开心周末!
提问者采纳
我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽,我去了朋友家玩, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful!于是我和家人一起去登山,给我看了他的很多书你可以把他们综合一下 因为暑假会有好多事 所以这样就可以了 live very happily today, I go to friend&#39,给我听了他的CD;s home to play,山上的空气非常清新! In the morning, the air on the mountain is very fresh, show me a lot of books of his , it is very fine, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting,全家其乐融! 译文, has listened to his CD for me ,朋友热情地招待我,天气非常好。下午,我与家人坐在一起看电视, the friend entertains me warmly. In the afternoon。晚上回到家, family and I sat and watched TV together. Coming back home in the evening,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐, then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner!早上:今天我过得非常开心, the whole family is happy and harmonious! Then I climb the mountain with family
其他类似问题
37人觉得有用
初一英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于动物的英语急急急急_百度知道
关于动物的英语急急急急
提问者采纳
动物的英语单词animal或者是creature
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
which leads that their weight can not grow very fat,体重大概是1到4盎司,大概可以长到4,他们有很小的身体, and could grow only from 4,鹰等, insects and lizards. In this circle. Mouse lemurs like to eat fruit,像猫头鹰,我会回答你是因为他们的眼睛, i would tell you that their eyes make me fancy it very much, the total amount about 14 years,which is named Mouse Lemur, the heft around 1 to 4 ounce。如果你问我为什么喜欢它,水果my favorite creature is endangered animal, they do not have a fixed birthday. it own small body, flowers。因为这些原因。在他们的生命圈里, i really hope that people could pertect animals together,我真心的希望人们可以一起来保护他们.5 to 5 inches. at the end of the writing! the eyes occupy almost two thirds area on their face。他们的眼睛几乎占据了整张脸的三分之二, owl or other ferocious animals. if you asked me why i prefer this creature to the others, and they can not live a long time, but usually twice a year,昆虫等食物。狐猴喜欢吃花. Therefore,由于小的身体导致了他们不能长得太胖。而且他们不能活得很长,他们有很多的敌人.5到5英尺. 我最喜欢的动物是一种叫做狐猴的濒危动物, and never kill them again, which look like they always be scared by something。 在这篇文章的最后, they have so many enemies,没有一个固定的生产时间,但是一年应该有两次, such as,看起来像他们总是被什么东西所惊讶着,只有14年而已
按默认排序
其他1条回答
the heft around 1 to 4 ounce, which leads that their weight can not grow very fat。因为这些原因.5到5英尺,大概可以长到4, and could grow only from 4。狐猴喜欢吃花, and they can not live a long time, they do not have a fixed birthday, flowers,鹰等。他们的眼睛几乎占据了整张脸的三分之二! the eyes occupy almost two thirds area on their face. In this circle,which is named Mouse Lemur. Therefore,我会回答你是因为他们的眼睛,昆虫等食物my favorite creature is endangered animal, but usually twice a year. it own small body, insects and lizards,他们有很多的敌人,没有一个固定的生产时间, and never kill them again,不要再杀害他们了以上回答你满意么.5 to 5 inches。在他们的生命圈里,看起来像他们总是被什么东西所惊讶着。而且他们不能活得很长, i would tell you that their eyes make me fancy it very much,水果,只有14年而已,体重大概是1到4盎司,但是一年应该有两次, owl or other ferocious animals,他们有很小的身体. at the end of the writing. 我最喜欢的动物是一种叫做狐猴的濒危动物, i really hope that people could pertect animals together, which look like they always be scared by something. if you asked me why i prefer this creature to the others, the total amount about 14 years. Mouse lemurs like to eat fruit,我真心的希望人们可以一起来保护他们, they have so many enemies,像猫头鹰。如果你问我为什么喜欢它, such as。 在这篇文章的最后,由于小的身体导致了他们不能长得太胖
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于 我最喜欢的动物 的一篇英语作文五年级的 急!!!谢谢_百度知道
关于 我最喜欢的动物 的一篇英语作文五年级的 急!!!谢谢
提问者采纳
dog sledding is the most convenient means of transport, it&#39, under the command understand the owner will do it according the instructions of people. Juan picked up as the Golden (my favorite dog). Also Shar Ps hair is just like a lion, usually rs best friend, smiling mouth look. There pug, like a circus dog, then it will lick you and make you happy. Also Bull dog, it&#39. Ss feelings, my favos sense of smell is very sensitive, dogs can help the police catch the bad guys.
Very cute dog.
I like dogs. Dog is man&#39. If you happy. However, because they are very smart. Dogs are also in humanity, able to sniff out people can not find the smell. Each dog has its own characteristics, very cute. In the frozen Arctic. After training they can do many things, sheep and so onI like many kinds of animals. If you unhappy.
Faithful and intelligent dog, they will perform a variety of programs, as if into the walls and touch-bian. They can feel people&#39, then it wils hair is golden yellow, its head and body surfaces are wrinkled.
Dog's the same hair like sand. There are rescue dogs. For example, small nose is flat, in humanity, but it&#39. Some dogs can sniff out drugs hidden in cargo and bombs
提问者评价
参考资料:
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Mydian dian& 点点& 是非常友好的; 喜欢非常跑. His favourite toy is a doll.There are a lot of black circle on its skin。许多孩子喜欢和它玩。它的名字&。他的喜爱食物是肉骨头。&quot。它的名字是&na na&quot.Many childen like play with him。它跑得非常快速并且它有一个女朋友。 他的喜爱玩具是玩偶; .because there are a lot of black circle on its skin.its name &quot. &#39.It can run very fast and it has a girl friend。它的皮肤也有很多黑圈子;点点&quot。这是一只好宠物!.Its name is & li娜娜&dian dian &#39.the &dian dian&quot.His favourit .I like my pet very much。我非常喜欢我的宠物。&quot我的宠物是一条可爱的狗;.It is a good pet,too!。因为有很多黑的圆圈在它的皮肤上;点点&quot
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最喜欢的风景介绍 英语作文急急急急急!!!!!!_百度知道
最喜欢的风景介绍 英语作文急急急急急!!!!!!
提问者采纳
伦敦有许多名胜古迹, the capital of British is a famous city with a long history and colorful cultures, such as Buckingham Palace. I am sure I ll travel to that city,他们中的很多人都是在这里处决。每天有很多人来这里拍照. There are some great wonders in London伦敦风景名胜英语作文London. Every day thousands of people use it to cross the river。Buckingham Palace is the place where the Queen lives in。它靠近伦敦塔。如果我有机会出国.巨石阵的历史可以追溯到大约五千年前, Big Ben。Big Ben is one of the most famous clocks in the world. There is a great deal of objects from all over the world in it,一些重要的人的监狱。你总是可以看到警卫.白金汉宫是女王生活的地方,是一个具有悠久的历史和丰富多彩文化的著名的城市. It&#39, Tower Bridge. But now,皇后. They are so wonderful and great. If I have as 150 years old and it still works well,大本钟, many of whom were executed here, many people come here ands the symbol of London。它是伦敦的象征。The British Museum is a museum with human history and culture,伦敦桥, the British Ms just a historical site,却仍然能正常工作, the Tower of London。The Tower of London was once a prison for kings,如白金汉宫. There you can always see the guards. Every day.在伦敦有什么名胜古迹。在里面有大量来自世界各地的物品。我相信在那里我会玩的很开心的, Stonehenge.伦敦是英国的首都. It&#39,巨石阵等等.伦敦塔曾是国王。他们是如此的奇妙和伟大, it&#39, queens and some important people. It&#39.大英博物馆是一座收藏着人类历史和文化的博物馆。Tower Bridge is a famous bridge over the River Thames in London.大本钟是世界上最著名的钟。每天有成千上万的人用它来过河.塔桥是横跨伦敦泰晤士河的一座著名的桥,大英博物馆;s close to the tower of London。但是现在,伦敦塔。Stonehenge dates back to about five thousand years ago. The usage of it still remains a mystery, I&#39。它的使用仍然是一个谜。它已经150岁了,我会去那个城市, and so on,它只是一个历史古迹。What interesting sites in London
尽量写小地方。。比如家长。。什么什么的
My favourite season Hello, my dear friends! What’s my favourite season? Let me tell you.My favourite season is spring. Spring is a lovely season, I think. There is a garden behind my house. In spring, the trees become green and the flowers give off fragrance(芳香). There are many butterflies and bees over the flowers. The butterflies are dancing and the bees are singing. Sometimes it rains. It usually rains quietly. The rain moistens(滋润) the trees and the flowers. I think they may say, “We’re very thirsty. The rain is very good. It can help us.” What a beautiful scene! Don’t you think so? And what about your favourite season,could you tell me?
season是啥?
- - 好像是天气..
我是要风景...
哦,马上重新打
Water is the source of life, and the water is the source of all things, no water, no today creatures.Read many writers write water scenery, I couldn't help but enjoy them, naturally think of home of water. Hometown of water while not famous, but it to support more than 100 households, 300 multi-port person, in our eyes, it is our mother river.Hometown river fish, shrimp son crystal and traces of grain in water silk is visible. The tortoise also impressed by the beauty, it all thumbs climbed onto the shore, elongation neck, slightly narrowed eye, silently enjoying the scenery, look at this water this frolic fish. Sometimes, people went to its side, it was not aware, wait until found only when the &plop& is reluctant to jumped into the river, splash water ?
这是你百度的?
那是哪来的?
好厉害⊙▽⊙
我还是要写作文,我重写了3次
- - 好辛苦
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
我就是我,我才是真正的我
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答