跪求英语作文favourite sports team 我最喜欢的动物作文体育团队

体育体育团队合作英语作文_百度知道
体育体育团队合作英语作文
Team珐梗粹妓诔幻达潍惮璃 sports help students be successful in life . Sports students playing together make them learn about cooperation , which is very important to society , because people today do not work alone ,
they cooperate with colleague . Also , that kind of sports is a way
exercise make students stay health . Furthermore , team sports can make people make a lot of friends .团队运动可以帮助学生们在生活中取得成功。学生们一起做运动让他们学会了对社会非常重要的合作,因为人们今天不再是单独工作,他们与同事一起合作工作。同时,那样的运动也是让学生们保持健康的一种方式。此外,团队运动可以让人交很多朋友。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁邮箱/用户名/手机号
下次自动登录
使用合作帐号登录:
&&&&&&&&&My favourite sport
作文 :My favourite sport
时间:11-05-28 18:22&&作者:&&类型:&60金豆人气:7547
My favourite sport is soccer. I like it& very much.Because& it can make me health
One day,My team ---tigers against my brother's.it's a long game .last minutes the score is three to three
My brother had theball ,He was playing the football.But&l caught and kick the ball to the& net.
How fun it was&
(答疑网专稿未经允许不得转载!!!)
共有7547人看了这篇作文&
这篇&My favourite sport&作文怎样?
本文优点: 内容要点较全,语言基本通顺,能写出自己喜欢的运动项目和喜欢的原因,并且生动地描述了一场比赛。
美中不足: 个别句子表达不准确。
本文评分: 90 分 (满分 100 分)
详细评改:
初一英语作文
关注本作文的人还关心&
关于作文的评论
&&共有0条评论
作者其它作品
初一最新作文
初中作文排行榜
英语作文排行榜
名师评改团
答题数:6063
学生评分:9.53
答题数:5845
学生评分:9.56
答题数:3621
学生评分:9.57
100%专业教师服务
80%的问题10分钟解答
7x24小时客户服务
移动应用下载
Copyright (C) 2013 答疑网
网站备案信息 京ICP证041171号
京公网安备编号:64频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights Reserved英语作文-八年级写一篇My Favourite Sport(我最喜欢的运动),60词左右!
賤货憧羽ynE3
My Favourite SportMy favourite sport is basketball as it is very exciting.I like basketball because the N.B.A.stars play very well.Basketball is very cheap and it is a good sport for our health.We can grow taller if we play basketball often.Also it keeps me fit.I play basketball three times a week.Most often I play it in my school.I often play it with my friends although I may play it myself.I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates.Sometimes I play basketball in the playground near my home.Basketball is very easy to play.If you play basketball very well,you can form a basketball team to take part in the competition.If you win the basketball competition,you will have the prize.You may become a famous basketball star.Therefore,basketball is a very good sport.I think,you can play basketball,can’t you?这篇还不错哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My Favourite Sport
There are many sports in the world. But playing basketball is my favorite.I always play it with my classmates or my friends after school
.And sometimes I watch many TV show...
My Favourite SportI'm a lazy boy(girl).I don't like exercise. I can't swimming because there is no river and lake near my home. I live in the south of China. I can't see snow every year. So I can...
扫描下载二维码不能为空!
My favorite Sports-我最喜欢的运动_高中英语作文
My favorite Sports-我最喜欢的运动_高中英语作文
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
My favorite sport.
& & There is no doubt that basketball will be my favorite sports in my entire life. I have been watching NBA for at least 6 years, playing basketball for 8 years, and playing basketball computer games for 5 years. I like baketball, when I am watching basketball, I like the way players are fighting for a position, the impressive dunk over people, the last moment of the shot to decide the result of the game. When I am playing basketball, I regard basketball as a kind of exercise and entertainment. As soon as I catch the ball, I need to arrive at a decision in transient period, to shoot, to drive, or to pass the ball to my teammate in order to benefit our team. When I am playing basketball games like NBA 2K9, &I need to draw a set of strategies in order to let my players play more effiency.
& & & & &From what I have discussed above, I can assert that basketball have been a part of my life. If there is no basketball, for me, life will lose a lot of fun.
During my secondary school years I often liked to go to the recreation room to play table tennis. Some of my classmates were very good at this game and I often tried to compete with them to improve my skill. In high school I spent many hours playing outdoor sports. I enjoyed team sports like basketball and volleyball. In my senior year I started to practice tennis. Sometimes I would find a partner to play tennis with me, but as yet I am not very good at this sport. Tennis requires great strength in the arms and legs as well as strong concentration on the game.
在我读中学的日子里,我常到活动室打乒乓球。我有些同学精于此道,我常与他们对抗以提高自己的技术。读高中时,我把大量的时间用来做户外运动,我喜欢团队的运动项目,比如篮球和排球。临毕业那年,我开始练乒乓球。有时我可以找到一个同伴陪我打,但是我打得不是很好。打乒乓球不仅需要强壮的臂力和腿部力量,还需要集中精力。
北京新东方学校
真诚为每位学员提供最优质、高效的服务
北京新东方学校
北京新东方中小学个性化学习部初中英语项目主管,长期教研北京中考规律和考
说出您感谢的话:

我要回帖

更多关于 我最喜欢的动物作文 的文章

随机推荐