您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
咦,dadadada,你不来申请个虾米音乐人嘛?
关注虾米:您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求一首歌 听过的进
一个女的唱的 好像是什么da da da da
see you right?? 04年听的 不知道是韩国的还是日本的还是英文的 谁能帮下我啊
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!求这歌的中文歌词?
求这歌的中文歌词? 5
jay Sean-maybe Soulja Boy - kiss me thru the phonejay Sean-tonightpink-Stupid Girls如能找到在此感谢。
Kiss Me Thru The Phone 【通过电话亲吻我】 *[[Chorus: Sammie]] Baby you know that I miss you 亲爱的 你知道我想你么 I wanna get with you tonight but I cannot babygirl 我今晚好像和你在一起 可我不能 宝贝女孩儿 And that's the issue 这是个问题 Girl you know I miss you 我的女孩你知道我好想你 I just wanna kiss you 我只想亲吻你 But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone 但此时此刻我不可以 宝贝 通过电话亲吻我吧 通过电话亲吻我 I'll see you later on.. 我们马上就要见面 Kiss me thru the phone 通过电话亲吻我 See you when I get home 等我回去再见面 ** [[Verse: Soulja Boy]] Baby, I know that you like me 宝贝你知道我喜欢你 You my future wifey 你是我未来的老婆 SouljaBoyTellEm yeah you could be my bonnie (灵魂嘉男孩告诉我)耶 你将是我的宝贝 I could be your clyde 我是你的老古董 You could be my wife 你是我老婆 Text me, call me, I need you in my life yeah 给我发短信,给我打电话,我的生命需要有你,耶 All that, everyday I need ya 无论如何我每天都需要你 And everytime I see ya my feelings get deeper 每当我见到你我的感受变得更深 I miss ya, I miss ya 我想你 我想你 I really wanna kiss you but I can't 我真的好像亲吻你 但我不可以 Six seven eight triple nine eight two one two (678) 999-8212 *重复[[Chorus: Sammie]]* Baby, I been thinking lately 宝贝 最近我一直在想 So much about you 太多是关于你 Everything about you, I like it, I love it 想你的每件事,我喜欢这样,我爱这样做 Kissing you in public 大厅观众下亲吻你 Thinking nothing of it 除了这个我什么都不想 Roses by the dozen 十二朵玫瑰花儿 Talking on the phone 在电话中呢喃 Baby you so sexy your voice is so lovely 宝贝你如此性感,你的声音如此可人 I love your complexion 我爱你脸颊的颜色 I miss ya, I miss ya, I miss ya 我想你,我想你,我想你 I really wanna kiss you but I can't 我是真的好像亲吻你 但我不可以 [Sammie] Six seven eight triple nine eight two one two (678) 999-8212 *重复[[Chorus: Sammie]]* She call my phone like 她给我打电话就像 (da da dadadada da da dadadada da da..) We on the phone like 我们在电话中就像 (da da dadadada da da dadadada da da..) We taking pics like 我们照相就像 (da da dadadada da da dadadada da da..) She dial my number like 她拨我的号码就像 (da da dadadada da da dadadada da da..)
Stupid Girl ——Pink
I'm a love ‘em and leave ‘em 我是那种 爱够便离 Touch and tease ‘em kinda girl 挑逗男生 的女孩 I'm the perfect type 我是 For one wild night 的理想人选 Yeah, I suffocate quick 对, 我快窒息死 Does that make me a *****? 我是不是很够贱? I don't really care, no 我才不在乎 Well your roses were sweet 你送的玫瑰很香 Really swept me off my feet 真的使我一见倾心 But I start to choke 但当你说要时 When you say let's elope 我差点呛死 Yeah, I suffocate quick 对, 我快要窒息 Does that make me a ***** 我是不是很够贱 I don't really care, no, no, no… 我才不在乎, 不, 不, 不 (Chorus) Don't push me so hard, don't push me so far 不要再逼我, 我受够了 Don't cage me in, don't tie me down 别关住我, 别困绑著我 Don't push me so hard, don't push me so far 不要再逼我, 我忍够了 Don't cage me in, don't tie me down 别关住我, 别困绑著我 (Verse 2) Can we take a bubble bath have a drink and a laugh 让我们洗个, 把酒言欢 Enjoy what we have and then leave it to the past 享受我们所拥有的, 然后让它成为过去 ‘Cause I don't give a damn 因为我不在乎 Maybe you're the perfect man 或者你是个完美的男士 That's not how this story goes 这个故事不该如此结局的 You can write me fat checks for the diamonds for my neck 为了我颈上的钻石, 你可以写我一张大 Buy a big fat ring I prefer Tiffany's 买一只大介指, 我喜欢Tiffany's ‘Cause I don't give a damn 因为我不在乎 Baby you're the perfect man 宝贝你是完美男士 That's not how this story goes 这个故事不该如此下场的
Jay Sean-MaybeBeep Beep On It Now There Goes My Phone 哔哔,铃声响起 ,是我的电话 And Once Again Im Just Hoping Its A Text From You 我再一次期望那会是来自你的短信 It Aint Right i read your Messages Twice thrice Four Times A Night Its True 我知道一晚上读你的短信两遍三遍四遍是不对的,但事实上我却这样做了 Everyday I Patiently Wait 每天我都在耐心地等待 Feeling Like A Fool But I Do Anyway 就像一个傻瓜一样,但是无论如何我都愿意这样做 Nothing Can Feel As Sweet And As Real As Now That I Wouldve Waited One Day 没有什么别的事能像这样等待一天让我感觉到既甜蜜又真实 And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You 也许这是真的(也许这是真的)我会追得上你的脚步 Maybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me Too 也许再过一会你也会被我迷住 So Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My Head 所以也许我错了,一切只是我的空想 Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said 也许我们都在等待那些从未说出口说出的承诺 I Always Connected Online 我总是连着网 Watching My Space All The Time 一直浏览着我的空间 Hoping That You've Checked My Profile 希望你曾来点击过我的个人信息 Just can't help wondering why you play it cool but sometimes I just keep falling for you 忍不住地想知道你为什么总是耍酷 但有时我就是情不自禁被你迷住 Every night Im on the phone and I loving you and I know you that you like it girl, now dont keep it inside what's in the night. 每天晚上我都打着电话,我爱你,我知道你喜欢这样,女孩 现在不要再隐藏夜色中的秘密 Now come say what your trying to hide. 现在就来告诉我你隐瞒了什么 And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You 也许这是真的(也许这是真的)我会追得上你的脚步 Maybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me Too 也许再过一会你也会被我迷住 So Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My Head 所以也许我错了,一切只是我的空想 Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said 也许我们都在等待那些从未说出口说出的承诺 Like I really want you, I think I need you, Maybe I miss you, Im thinking of you 就像我真的渴望着你,我知道我需要你,也许我想念你,我正在思念着你 And Maybe Its True Oh (may be its true) Im caught Up On You 也许这是真的,噢(也许这是真的)我会追得上你的脚步 (Maybe Yeh)Maybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me Too (也许)也许再过一会你也会被我迷住 So Maybe Im wrong (Maybe yeh)Its All,In My Head (oh no) 所以也许我错了,一切只是我的空想(噢,不) Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said 也许我们都在等待那些从未说出口说出的承诺 And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You 也许这是真的(也许这是真的)我会追得上你的脚步 Maybe there's a chance You'll Be Stuck On Me Too 也许你也有可能会被我迷住 So Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My Head 所以也许我错了,一切只是我的空想 Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said 也许我们都在等待那些从未说出口说出的承诺
Kiss Me Thru The Phone 【通过电话亲吻我】 *[[Chorus: Sammie]] Baby you know that I miss you 亲爱的 你知道我想你么 I wanna get with you tonight but I cannot babygirl 我今晚好像 可我不能 宝贝女孩儿 And that's the issue 这是个问题 Girl you know I miss you 我的女孩你知道我好想你 I just wanna kiss you 我只想亲吻你 But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone 但此时此刻我不可以 宝贝 通过电话亲吻我吧 通过电话亲吻我 I'll see you later on.. 我们马上就要见面 Kiss me thru the phone 通过电话亲吻我 See you when I get home 等我回去再见面 ** [[Verse: Soulja Boy]] Baby, I know that you like me 宝贝你知道 You my future wifey 你是我未来的老婆 SouljaBoyTellEm yeah you could be my bonnie (灵魂嘉男孩告诉我)耶 你将是我的宝贝 I could be your clyde 我是你的 You could be my wife 你是我老婆 Text me, call me, I need you in my life yeah 给,给我打电话,我的生命需要有你,耶 All that, everyday I need ya 无论如何我每天都需要你 And everytime I see ya my feelings get deeper 每当我见到你我的感受变得更深 I miss ya, I miss ya 我想你 我想你 I really wanna kiss you but I can't 我真的好像亲吻你 但我不可以 Six seven eight triple nine eight two one two (678) 999-8212 *重复[[Chorus: Sammie]]* Baby, I been thinking lately 宝贝 最近我一直在想 So much about you 太多是关于你 Everything about you, I like it, I love it 想你的每件事,我喜欢这样,我爱这样做 Kissing you in public 大厅观众下亲吻你 Thinking nothing of it 除了这个我什么都不想 Roses by the dozen 十二朵儿 Talking on the phone 在电话中呢喃 Baby you so sexy your voice is so lovely 宝贝你,你的声音如此可人 I love your complexion 我爱你脸颊的颜色 I miss ya, I miss ya, I miss ya 我想你,我想你,我想你 I really wanna kiss you but I can't 我是真的好像亲吻你 但我不可以 [Sammie] Six seven eight triple nine eight two one two (678) 999-8212 *重复[[Chorus: Sammie]]* She call my phone like 她给我打电话就像 (da da dadadada da da dadadada da da..) We on the phone like 我们在电话中就像 (da da dadadada da da dadadada da da..) We taking pics like 我们照相就像 (da da dadadada da da dadadada da da..) She dial my number like 她拨我的号码就像 (da da dadadada da da dadadada da da..) [Sammie] Six seven eight triple nine eight two one two (678) 999-8212 *重复[[Chorus: Sammie]]*
第一个答案搞错了~~
jay Sean& 的 tonight能找到么
其他回答 (1)
jay Sean-maybe 青少年偶像方式您移动它的质量得到来对婴儿,让我们去市中心小女孩,你肯定看好,我方式您移动它的质量得到来对婴儿现在不要害羞一步,轻,所以我可以看到方式您移动它的质量得到女孩我想知道你是我美丽的少年或只是另一个爱通过我的生活我需要知道你会成为我的悲伤和我的喜悦也许一天尽快我会被你的妻子。 青少年偶像来对婴儿, 让摇滚多一些我想用我的工资方式您移动它的质量得到萨尔每次他们看到我走在街上他们说,合作? o表示,男童是被罚款的方式,他的举动获得质量女孩我想知道你是我美丽的少年, 或只是另一个爱通过我的生活, 我需要知道你会成为我的悲伤和我的喜悦也许一天尽快我会被你的妻子quiero军刀quiero军刀nadie nunca sabe 英文香格里拉生活- 青少年偶像方式您移动它的质量得到方式您移动它的质量得到
&
&
&
你用的翻译软件?
也太牛了!
网上搜的 啊
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首歌 one dadadada two dadadada_百度知道
一首歌 one dadadada two dadadada
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ack at one 吗