他们我在写总结会议邀请函英语翻译

好文推荐:
<input type="hidden" value="【ししゃかい】【名】
试映会。(ある映画の公開を前に、観覧希望者を無料で招待し、数週間早く上映会を行うもの。)
  映画試写会。/电影试映会。
  試写会の招待状。/试映会邀请函。" id="amw_comment_0"/>
【ししゃかい】
【shishakai】◎您的位置是& :&>&&>&&>&
邀请函怎么写?会议邀请函应包含哪些内容?
&&&来源:&& & 08:48:42
邀请函怎么写?会议邀请函应包含哪些内容?
  会议邀请函应包含下列内容:
  a、邀请客人的数量
  b、活动名称
  c、活动描述
  d、日期
  e、时间(开始时间/结束时间/活动日程安排)
  f、举办地点
  g、行车路线
  h、停车细则
  i、着装要求
  j、回复地址、电话号码、传真号码
  k、订票表(如有需要)
  l、回信信封(可选择)
责任编辑:yuanshangbin
版权所有:华中网已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
一段索要会议邀请函的英文信哪有?
一段索要会议邀请函的英文信哪有?
09-03-24 & 发布
Dear Mr/ Ms XXX, Because of the rigid requirement from the German Embassy regarding visa application, an original invitation latter from the conference is a must. This is also a lesson I learned from my previous visa application last year. Would you please kindly mail me the original letter of invitation with express service since the conference time is getting closer. Best regards! Yours
请登录后再发表评论!
下面是我提供英语邀请函的五种常见的范例,供你参考: &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160;(1)Dear sir/madam:
I&#39;m delighted you have accepted our invitation to speak at the Conference in [city] on [date].
As we agreed, you&#39;ll be speaking on the topic && from [time] to [time]. There will be an additional minutes for questions.
Would you please tell me what kind of audio-visual equipment you&#39;ll need. If you could let me know your specific requirements by [date], I&#39;ll have plenty of time to make sure that the hotel provides you with what you need.
Thank you again for agreeing to speak. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely yours,[name][title]
&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160;(2)Dear sir/madam:
Thank you for your letter of [date]. I&#39;m glad that you are also going to [place] next month. It would be a great pleasure to meet you at the [exhibition/trade fair].
Our company is having a reception at [hotel] on the evening of [date] and I would be very pleased if you could attend.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Yours sincerely, [name][title
&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; (3)Dear sir/madam: [organization] would very much like to have someone from your company speak at our conference on [topic].
As you may be aware, the mission of our association is to promote . Many of our members are interested in the achievements your company has made in .
Enclosed is our preliminary schedule for the conference which will be reviewed in weeks. I&#39;ll call you [date] to see who from your company would be willing to speak to us. I can assure you that we&#39;ll make everything convenient to the speaker. Sincerely yours,[name][title]
&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; (4)Dear sir/madam:
We would like to invite you to an exclusive presentation of our new [product]. The presentation will take place at [location], at [time] on [date]. There will also be a reception at [time]. We hope you and your colleagues will be able to attend.
[company] is a leading producer of high-quality . As you well know, recent technological advances have made increasingly affordable to the public. Our new models offer superb quality and sophistication with economy, and their new features give them distinct advantages over similar products from other manufacturers.
We look forward to seeing you on [date]. Just call our office at [phone number] and we will be glad to secure a place for you. Sincerely yours,[name][title]
&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; &#160;(5)Dear sir/madam:
On [date], we will host an evening of celebration in honor of the retirement of [name], &#160; President of [company]. You are cordially invited to attend the celebration at [hotel], [location], on [date] from to p.m.
[name] has been the President of [company] since [year]. During this period, [company] expanded its business from to . Now it&#39;s our opportunity to thank him for his years of exemplary leadership and wish him well for a happy retirement. Please join us to say Good-bye to [name]. See you on [date]. Yours sincerely[name][title]参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论! 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&英语晚会邀请函正文
英语晚会邀请函
英语晚会邀请函
作者/编辑:佚名
  []  准备是一个繁琐而开心的过程,当你订好菜单,重新布置了客厅,购置了全新的餐具,还差什么呢?邀请们来晚会!打电话当然简单可取,但写一封诚恳的英文会显得更加隆重,。
  Hosting a dinner party can involve a lot of preparation, depending on how many people it is for and how elaborate the proceedings will be. One of the first jobs of hosting a dinner is to write the invitations for each of your guests. These invitations should contain all the important information about the dinner party that your guests need to know. How formal your invitation is ultimately depends on the type of dinner party you intend on having.
  一封完整的邀请函要包括晚会的所有重要信息,包括、地点、人员、着装要求(有些晚会主人会确定dressing code,通常是一个主题元素,比如polka dots波点,大家的身上都要有一个波点的元素)。邀请函要多正式是根据晚会的正式程度定的。下面就向大家晚会邀请函的步骤。
  1 State the request and the purpose of the dinner in your first line. For example, "James and Natalie invite you to join them for dinner to celebrate their first wedding anniversary." A more formal invitation might read, "Mr and Mrs Smith request the pleasure of your company at a dinner to celebrate their first wedding anniversary."
  在的第一行写上邀请对方来晚会的初衷和目的,《》()。比如“James和Natalie邀请你来参加一周年纪念日晚会。”更正式的写法比如“Smith夫妇希望能有幸邀请您共同见证他们的结婚一周年纪念日晚会。”
  2 Write the date and time that the dinner party will be held. For example, "Tuesday, 5th July
  接下来写上晚会的时间。比如“日(周二),晚上7:30”
  3 Inform your guests where the dinner is taking place. For example, "At Home," or "At Two Chefs Restaurant." Be sure to include the address of the venue.
  记得写明地点。比如“在我家”,或者“在双主厨餐厅”。记得要写明具体的地址。
  4 Provide details concerning the dress code. Black tie or smart casual are typical dinner party choices.
  提供具体的着装要求。黑领带,或者休闲正装是常见的晚会着装。
  5 Place an RSVP at the base of the invitation with contact details such as a phone number or email address. The RSVP requests that recipients inform you whether they will attend or not. With a more formal invitation, you can include a reply card and a self-addressed envelope for responses.
  在邀请函下方附上回执。(RSVP是回执的意思,来自法语 répondez s'il vous pla t, 意思是 "Respond, if you please.”)回执可以通过电话或者邮箱回复。回执是让对方告知你愿不愿意出席。更正式的回执通常会有一张卡片和一个用来答复的信封,方便客人回复。
  其实写清楚一封的晚会邀请函也不是那么难,对不对?只要掌握要点,饱含诚意,记得要回执,这个过程就可以简单有序地完成啦!  〔英语晚会邀请函〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  英语晚会邀请函所属栏目:〖
  “英语晚会邀请函”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  范文提供的英语晚会邀请函由网友原创或转发,若英语晚会邀请函侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
英语晚会邀请函相关范文总数:84&&1
邀请函最新更新
留学网频道生成时间为: 00:01:01

我要回帖

更多关于 作者在写菲利普夫妇 的文章

随机推荐