non refundable 翻译offset是什么意思

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:This fee will be credited against the outstanding tuition fees but is non-refundable should the student decide not to take up a seat with SRIS.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:non-refundable deposit
什么意思_百度知道
non-refundable deposit
提问者采纳
不可偿还(退还)的保证金(或押金)。
其他类似问题
deposit的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
不退还的押金/保证金
不可退还性押金
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I understand that the deposit is non-refundable_百度知道
I understand that the deposit is non-refundable
The University will reimburse the deposit fee should the offer of admission be withdrawn by the University, or should I subsequently choose not to attend the University!@. 是什么意思啊
各位亲啊I understand that the deposit is non-refundable should I decide to withdraw my acceptance of the offer of admission
提问者采纳
我所付的定金将被退还如果我决定回绝大学的录取通知,我明白我的定金是不能退还的,或我选择不加入该大学。如果该大学撤销了录取通知
提问者评价
其他类似问题
deposit的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
refundable deposits是什么意思
中文翻译存出保证金存出投资款存入保证金:&&&&vt. 1.放置,安置。 2.使淤积,使沉淀。 3.储蓄 ...
例句与用法1.Hk 100 participants plus a hk 200 refundable deposit for the permits每位港币100元大小同价2.Refundable deposit of hk 100 per person no small change or foreign currency will be accepted按金港币100不设找赎及外币兑换,于行程完毕时退还3.The total cost of an adult octopus card is hk 150 , which includes a hk 50 refundable deposit儿童及长者只需付优惠价70元,同样地其中50元为按金。 4.The cd - rom is also available for short - term loan from our central office upon payment of a refundable deposit你也可亲临本会的中环办事处短期借用光碟,惟需缴付按金。 5.A refundable deposit of $ 50 is included in the price of the card ( $ 30 ) and any possible negative value ( up to $ 35 )可退还按金,其中包括hk $ 30八达通卡成本价及最高可达6.The costs include a refundable deposit of hk $ 50 to cover the cost of the card and to provide for a negative value of up to $ 35票价已包括五十元可退还的按金,以支付卡成本,同时提供高达三十五元的负票值。 7.On payment of a refundable deposit of 160 and completion of an insurance proposal an insurance policy number can be issued to the student在附上可退回订金160欧元和签妥保险计划书后保险单号码便会发给学生。 8.The non - refundable deposit is to be exclusively used for damage compensation to contestants and consumers or as payment for fines不予退还的保证金,专项用于对体育竞赛参赛者、消费者的损害补偿或者抵充罚款。 9.A non refundable deposit of hk $ 2 , 200 ( per person ) is required upon confirmation in the event of 14 - 45 working days before departure凡于出发前14个工作天内办理预订手续,须缴付所有款项,已付之费用概不退还。 10.Pdf 114kb and approach the hong kong licensing office at 3 f , united centre , 95 queensway , h . k . to pay a refundable deposit of 1 , 000Pdf 114kb ,交回香港金钟道95号统一中心三楼香港牌照事务处,并缴付1 , 000元按金。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 non stop什么意思 的文章

随机推荐