初中英语填空题题

英语学科网 高考资源网英语
英语学科网
【模块复习 师说】2015高考(人教版)英语全程复习构想检测[]走向高考(四川专用)2016届高三一轮复习新课标版英语课件[]【2016走向高考】高三英语一轮(外研版)复习课件[]【金版学案】学年高中英语(人教版,必修2)同步课件[]【金版学案】学年高中英语(人教版,必修2)同步检测[]【名师一号】2015高考英语(人教版)一轮语法对点讲练[]【优化方案】2015届高三英语一轮基础复习课件[]2015高考英语(译林版)一轮复习课件[]2015届高三英语(湖北专版)一轮讲义[]【特训点拨】山东省2015届高三英语专题训练(近5年高考真题汇编)[]2015高考英语(新课标)一轮语法同步课件[]全国各省市2014学年高一5月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市2014学年高二5月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2014学年高二5月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市2014届高三5月考试汇总(英语)[]浙江省各地市2014届高三模拟考试汇总(全科)[]浙江省各地市2014届高三模拟考试汇总(英语)[]山东省各地市2014届高三模拟考试汇总(英语)[]福建省各地市2014届高三质检考试汇总(全科)[]福建省各地市2014届高三质检考试汇总(英语)[]广东省各地市2014届高三一模考试汇总(英语)[]广东省各地市2014届高三一模考试汇总(全科)[]北京市各区县2014届高三一模试卷――英语汇总[]天津市各地市2014届高三模拟考试汇总(全科)[]天津市各地市2014届高三模拟考试汇总(英语)[]北京市各城区2014届高三上学期期末考试 英语汇总[]全国各省市13-14学年高二2月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市13-14学年高一2月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市13-14学年高一2月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市2014届高三2月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2014届高三2月考试汇总(英语)[]四川省2014届高三上学期考试汇总―英语[]四川省2014届高三上学期考试汇总―全科[]福建省2014届高三上学期考试汇总―英语[]浙江省2014届高三上学期考试汇总―英语[]江苏省2014届高三上学期考试汇总―全科[]江苏省2014届高三上学期考试汇总―英语[]2014学年全国各地名校高一12月考试汇总(全科)[]2014学年全国各地名校高一12月考试汇总(英语)[]2014学年全国各地名校高二12月考试汇总(全科)[]2014学年全国各地名校高二12月考试汇总(英语)[]2014届全国各地名校高三12月考试汇总(英语)[]河北省2014届高三上学期考试汇总―英语[]山东省2014届高三上学期考试汇总―全科[]山东省2014届高三上学期考试汇总―英语[]2014届全国各地名校高三11月考试汇总(英语)[]2014届全国各地名校高三11月考试汇总(全科)[]2014学年全国各地名校高二11月考试汇总(英语)[]2014学年全国各地名校高一11月考试汇总(全科)[]2014学年全国各地名校高一11月考试汇总(英语)[]2014届全国各地名校高三10月考试汇总(英语)[]2014学年全国各地名校高一10月考试汇总(英语)[]2014学年全国各地名校高二10月考试(全科)[]2014学年全国各地名校高二10月考试汇总(英语)[]2014届高考英语 专题复习[]2014届全国各地名校高三10月考试汇总(全科)[]2014届全国各地名校高三10月考试汇总(英语)[]2014高考英语强效提分指导 写作[]2014高考英语一轮复习教案[]高中英语必修五教案(外研版,pdf版)[]英语选修7译林牛津版Unit 2学案[]英语选修7译林牛津版Module1同步导学案[]【新新学案系列】高中英语必修五 学案[]2014年高考人教版英语总复习课件[]2014年高考英语总复习专项专题课件[]2014届高考英语一轮复习词汇天天练[]2014高三英语一轮单元复习教案:外研版必修2[]2014高三英语一轮单元复习教案:外研版必修5 打包6份 Word版[]英语选修6牛津译林版教案[]2013年全国各地名校高一9月试题汇总――物理试题[]2013年全国各地名校高二9月试题汇总――英语试题[]2014届全国各地名校高三9月试题全科汇总[]2014届全国各地名校高三9月试题汇总――英语试题[]英语选修6牛津译林版 Unit 4同步学案[]新郑市2014高考英语阅读理解、完形填空类训练[]英语选修6译林牛津版Module1同步学案[]英语选修6译林牛津版Unit 1同步系列教案[]2014高考英语一轮复习教案: 语法梳理(9份)[]四川省内江市2014高考英语阅读理解和完形填空训练[]【KS5U精品汇总】2014高考英语一轮复习教案[]全国各省市2013年高一8月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市2013年高一8月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2013年高二8月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2013年高二8月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市2013年高三8月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2013年高三8月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2013年高三8月考试汇总(英语)[]【ks5u汇编】2013年高一下学期期末考试(英语)[]【ks5u汇编】2013年高一下学期期末考试(全科)[]【ks5u汇编】2013年高二下学期期末考试(英语)[]【ks5u汇编】2013年高二下学期期末考试(全科)[]全国各省市12-13学年高一6月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市12-13学年高一6月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市12-13学年高二6月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市12-13学年高二6月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2013届高三6月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市2013届高三6月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2013届高三二模试题汇总(英语)[]全国各省市12-13学年高二4月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市12-13学年高一4月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市12-13学年高二4月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市12-13学年高二4月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市2013届高三4月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2013届高三4月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各省市2013届高三一模试题汇总(全科)[]全国各省市2013届高三一模试题汇总(英语)[]2013年全国各地高三3月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地12-13学年高二3月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各地12-13学年高二3月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地12-13学年高一3月考试汇总(全科)[]全国各地12-13学年高一3月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地名校2013届高三2月份考试汇总(全科)[]全国各地名校2013届高三2月份考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地12-13学年高二2月份考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地12-13学年高二2月份考试汇总(全科)[]全国各地12-13学年高一2月份考试汇总(全科)[]全国各地12-13学年高一2月份考试汇总(英语)[]北京市各区2013届高三上学期期末考试[]全国各地名校2013届高三上学期期末考试汇总[]全国各地名校12-13学年高二上学期期末考试汇总[]全国各地名校12-13学年高一上学期期末考试汇总[]全国各地2013届高三1月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地12-13学年高二1月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地12-13学年高一1月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地名校2013届高三12月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地名校12-13学年高二12月试题汇总(英语)[]全国各地名校12-13学年高一12月试题汇总(英语)[]全国各地2013届高三11月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地12-13学年高二11月考试汇总(英语)[]全国各地12-13学年高一11月考试汇总(英语)[]全国重点中学学年高一11月考试试题汇总[]全国名校高二上学期期中考试汇总(全科)[]全国各地2013届高三10月考试汇总――全科试题 ,全科试题打包,欢迎下载![]全国各地2013届高三10月考试汇总――英语试题 ,欢迎下载![]全国重点名校2013届高三9月考试汇总(英语)[]全国重点名校2013届高三9月考试汇总(全科)[]全国重点名校学年高二9月考试汇总(英语)[]全国重点名校12-13学年高一9月考试汇总(英语)[]
英语总编:吕老师
电话:010-您好,欢迎来到新东方
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
2014年河南中考英语试题及答案【2015河南中考】
16:59&&作者:&&来源:&&字号:|
2015河南中考时间临近,郑州新东方学校小编汇总2014河南中考各科试题及答案,方便考生复习及回顾。预祝各位河南考生2015中考顺利!待2015河南中考结束,小编会第一时间公布新东方名师对2015中考试题独家解析,敬请期待!本文回顾2014年河南省中考英语试卷.
二、单项选择
1.—What&__heavy&rain&it&was!
&&—Yes,&but&I&love___&air&after&it&rains.&It&smells&so&.
A.&&a&&&&B.&a;&the&&&&&&C.&&the&&&&D.&a;&a
2.&—You&may&go&to&Milan&for&a&free&trip.
&&&&—It’s&a&very&kind_____,&but&I&really&can’t&accept&it.
A.&excuse&&B.&offer&&&&C.&promise&&&&&D.&decision
3.&A&conversation&_____&a&wise&person&is&worth&ten&year’s&study&of&books.
A.&for&&&&B.&like&&&&&&C.&with&&&&&&D.&to
4.&—Are&you&going&anywhere?
&&&—I&______about&visiting&my&sister,&but&I&have&changed&my&mind.
A.think&&&&&&&B.&have&thought&&&&C.&will&think&&&&D.&thought
5.&At&present,&children&mean____&to&&parents&in&China.
&&&&A.&everything&&&&&B.&nothing&&&&&C.&anything&&&&&D.&something
6.&It’s&possible&to&get&$100&a&day&in&this&company,&and&some&days&you&can&get&______.
A.&much&&&&B.&more&&&&&&C.&little&&&&&&&D.&fewer
7.&Choosing&the&right&circle&of&the&friends&will&____&us&a&lot&of&troubles,&heartaches&and&possibly&a&life&of&deep&regret.
A.&save&&&&&B.&share&&&&C.&keep&&&&&D.&bring
8.&—Where&shall&we&eat&tonight?
&&—Let’s&call&Harry.&He&____&knows&the&best&places&to&go.
A.&only&&&&&&&B.&nearly&&&&&&&C.&seldom&&&&&&D.&always
9.&This&bus&doesn’t&go&to&the&rain&station.&I’m&afraid&you’ll&have&to&____&at&the&library&and&take&the&A52.
A.&take&off&&&&&&&&B.&put&off&&&&&C.&get&off&&&&&D.&turn&off
10.&“Underground”&is&the&only&word&in&the&English&language&_____&begins&and&ends&with&the&letters&“und”.
A.&what&&&&&B.&that&&&&&&&&C.&who&&&&&&&D.&whom
11.&When&Tim&___&why&he&was&late&for&school,&he&just&kept&silent.
A.&was&asked&&&&&&B.&asked&&&&&C.&was&asking&&&&&D.&is&asked
12.&—Do&you&climb&mountains&every&day?
&&&—Yes,&___&a&little&exercise.&I’m&so&out&of&shape.
A.&getting&&&&&B.&get&&&&&&C.&got&&&&&&D.&to&get
13.&—Does&this&bus&go&to&the&beach?
&&&—No.&You_____&the&wrong&way.&You&want&the&Number&11.
A.&go&&&&B.&were&going&&&&C.&are&going&&&D.&would&go
14.&He’s&not&a&perfect&child.&He&sometimes&talks&back&____&his&parents&talk&with&him.
A.&if&&&&&&B.&before&&&&&&C.&when&&&&&&&D.&until
15.&—Excuse,&can&you&tell&me&____?
—Sorry,&I&don’t.&You&can&go&to&the&information&desk.
A.&that&there&is&a&train&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&when&the&train&&&&&
C.&which&train&can&I&take&&&&&&&D.&where&does&the&train&go.
&三、完形填空
“It’s&raining&cats&and&dogs!”Grandpa&shouted.
&&&&Little&Richie&came&running&to&the&window.&He&wanted&to&see&the&__36__falling&the&sky.&He&looked&out&of&the&window,&but&is&was&__37__that&there&were&no&cats&or&dogs.&He&only&saw&small&pools&of&water&on&the&ground.
&&&&“Man,&it’s&really&coming&down&out&there!”&Uncle&Bob&agreed__38__he&looked&out&of&the&window,&too.&Richie&scratched&his&head(挠头).&What&was&coming&down?&First&they&talked&about&cats&and&dogs&that&__39__&be&seen.&Now&someone&said&it&“it”.&What&was&going&on&with&these&__40__?
&&&&&“Wow!”&Aunt&Susie&shouted&as&she&looked&out&of&the&window.&“It’s&raining&really&hard.”
&&&&&Richie__41__his&aunt.&“It&is&raining&hard,”&he&agreed,&“but&__42__are&the&cats&and&dogs?”
&&&&&Grandpa&laughed.&“Richie,&that&just__43__it’s&raining&really&hard.”
&&&&“So&why&didn’t&you&just&say&that?”&Richie&__44__.&It&was&irritating&(恼人的)&when&people&like&they&were&not&speaking&English&at&all.
&“We&did.&You&just&didn’t&understand&these__45__.”&Richie’s&cousin&said&with&a&big&smile.
&&&&&“Well,&now&I&do.”&Richie&said.
36.&A.&tigers&and&lions&&&&&B.&pigs&and&sheep&&&C.&cats&and&dogs&&&D.&chickens&and&ducks
37.&A.&important&&&&&&&&&B.&possible&&&&&&&&&C.&necessary&&&&&&D.&strange
38.&A.&unless&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&after&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&till&&&&&&&&&&&D.&though
39.&A.&couldn’t&&&&&&&&&&&B.&shouldn’t&&&&&&&C.&needn’t&&&&&&&D.&mustn’t
40.&A.&days&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&animals&&&&&&&&&C.&ideas&&&&&&&&D.&people
41.&A.&shouted&at&&&&&&&&&&B.&looked&at&&&&&&&C.&laughed&at&&&&&D.&pointed&at
42.&A.&what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&how&&&&&&&&&&&C.&where&&&&&&&&&D.&who
43.&A.&explains&&&&&&&&&&&B.&proves&&&&&&&&&&C.&means&&&&&&&&D.&shows
44.&A.&ordered&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&thought&&&&&&&&&C.&repeated&&&&&&D.&asked
45.&A.&saying&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&questions&&&&&&&C.&objects&&&&&&&&D.&stories
四、阅读理解
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A
Once&there&was&a&man&traveling&in&a&faraway&village.&As&he&was&passing&the&elephants,&he&suddenly&stopped.&He&found&that&these&huge&elephants&were&being&held&by&only&a&small&rope&tied&to&their&front&leg.&No&chains(锁链),&no&cages.&It&was&clear&that&the&elephants&could,&at&any&time,&break&away&&their&ropes&but&for&some&reason,&they&did&not.
He&saw&a&trainer&nearby&and&asked&why&these&animals&just&stood&there&and&didn’t&try&to&get&away.&“Well,”&the&trainer&said,&“when&they&are&very&young&and&much&smaller&we&use&the&same&size&rope&to&tie&them&and,&at&that&rage,&it’s&enough&to&hold&them.&As&they&grow&up,&they&still&believe&they&cannot&break&away.&They&believe&the&rope&can&hold&them,&so&they&never&try&to&break&free.”
How&could&it&be?&These&animals&could&at&any&time&break&free&from&their&ropes.&But&because&they&always&stuck&right&where&they&were,&they&believed&they&couldn’t.
Just&like&the&elephants,&how&many&of&us&go&through&life&believing&that&we&cannot&do&something,&just&because&we&failed&at&it&once&before?
___________________.&We&should&never&give&up&the&struggle(挣扎)&in&life.
根据材料内容选择正确答案。
46.&What&did&the&writer&see&in&the&village?
A.&Chains&&&&B.&Elephants&&&&&C.&Cages&&&&&&D.&Farmers
47.&Why&do&the&elephants&never&try&up&to&break&free&&the&ropes?
A.&Because&they&think&they&can&not.
B.&Because&they&are&too&old&to&do&it.
C.&Because&they&like&their&living&places.
D.&Because&they&get&on&&with&the&trainer.
48.&How&did&the&man&feel&after&he&heard&what&the&trainer&said?
A.&Moved&&&&&&B.&Surprised&&&&&&C.&Angry&&&&&&D.&Nervous
49.&Which&of&the&following&is&the&missing&part&in&the&last&paragraph?
A.&Failing&is&part&of&learning.
B.&We&should&be&different&&others.
C.&Helping&animals&is&helping&ourselves.
D.&Traveling&always&makes&people&relaxed.
50.&What&is&the&best&title&for&this&test?
A.&Pleasant&trip&&&&&&&&&B.&A&Cruel&Trainer&&&&
C.&Elephant&Training&&&&&D.&The&Elephant&Rope
Would&you&like&to&experience&what&going&to&school&was&like&in&the&late&1800s?&to&start&with,&imagine&everyone&in&school&only&one&classroom.
In&the&19th&and&early&20th&centuries,&&American&students&went&to&a&one-room&schoolhouse.&A&single&teacher&would&typically(典型地)&have&students&in&the&first&through&eighth&grades,&and&she&taught&them&all.&The&number&of&studentsvaried&&six&to&40&or&more.&The&youngest&children&sat&in&the&front,&while&the&oldest&students&sat&in&the&back.&The&teacher&usually&taught&reading,&writing,&arithmetic,&history,&and&geography.&Students&memorized(记忆)&and&retold&their&lessons.
The&classroom&of&a&one-room&schoolhouse&probably&looked&much&like&your&own.&The&teacher’s&desk&stood&on&a&raised&platform(讲台)&at&the&front&of&the&room,&however,&and&there&was&a&wood-burning&stove&since&there&was&no&other&way&of&heating.&The&bathroom&was&outside&in&an&outhouse.
In&Honeoye&Falls,&New&York,&there&is&a&one-room&schoolhouse&where&kids&today&can&experience&what&it&was&like&to&the&students&in&the&late&19th&century.&For&a&week&during&the&summer,&they&wear&19th&century&clothes&and&learn&the&way&children&learned&more&than&a&hundred&years&ago.
What&else&has&changed&about&school&since&the&19th&century?&For&more&information,&please&visit&our&website:&www.&.
51.&What&does&the&word&“varied”&in&the&Paragraph&Two&mean&in&Chinese?
A.&变化&&&B.&排列&&&&&C.&调整&&&&&&&D.&减少
52.&Students&in&the&late&19th&century&could&learn_____?
A.&reading,&writing,&sports,&history,&and&science.
B.&reading,&art,&arithmetic,&history,&and&geography
C.&reading,&writing,&arithmetic,&history,&and&geography
D.&reading,&physics,&chemistry,&history,&and&geography
53.Which&of&the&following&best&shows&what&a&one-room&schoolhouse&was&like&in&the&late&19th&century?
54.&Some&kids&go&to&Honeoye&Falls&to&_____.
A.&try&the&&in&the&late&19th&century&&&&&&&&&&&
B.&learn&the&subjects&over&a&century&ago&&&&
C.&memorized&and&retell&their&lessons&they&have&learn&&&
D.&experience&the&way&children&learned&over&a&century&ago
55.&Which&of&the&following&is&TRUE&about&the&students&in&a&one-room&schoolhouse?
A.&They&had&only&one&teacher.
B.&They&had&different&classrooms.
C.&They&could&choose&the&seats&they&liked.
D.&They&learned&more&subjects&than&we&do&now.
A&&way&for&teens&to&cool&off&during&the&summer&is&at&water&parks.&If&you&live&near&a&water&park,&you&might&think&about&getting&a&season&pass.&This&way&you&can&go&as&often&as&you&like.
Check&to&see&if&there&are&any&water&parks&around&you.&Many&are&indoor&facilities.&So&even&if&it&isn’t&warm&enough&where&you&live&to&swim&outdoors,&you&can&enjoy&swimming&in&a&temperature&controlled&area.
The&prices&are&usually&good.&For&example,&one&ticket&to&Water&World,&a&water&park,&is&only&$5.
Some&teens&like&to&get&a&part&time&job&over&the&summer&to&make&some&pocket&money.&Older&teens&shouldn’t&have&much&trouble&finding&jobs.
An&idea&is&to&get&some&teens&together&to&form&your&own&summer&job&business.&You&can&walk&dogs,&bring&in&the&newspapers,&feed&the&cats,&collect&rubbish,&water&flowers,&etc.
Being&that&it’s&summer,&many&people&go&on&vacation&and&could&use&someone&to&look&after&their&houses&while&they’re&away.&You&can&also&think&about&other&s&you&can&do&for&them.
Teens&love&freedom.&Sure&you&would&like&to&get&to&such&places&as&the&small,&movie&theaters,&the&zoo,&the&beach,&picnic,&bowling&and&local&amusement&park&instead&of&staying&home&all&summer.&Then&a&summer&bus&pass&will&be&helpful.&Check&to&see&if&your&area&has&one&for&you&teens.
Such&a&pass&costs&only&$10&for&the&whole&summer.&The&price&is&reasonable(合乎情理的)&and&also&your&parents&don’t&have&to&always&drive.
56.&Who&is&the&text&written&for?
A.&Teachers&&&&&B.&Parents&&&&&&C.&Teens&&&&D.&Travelers
57.&What&is&NOT&mentioned&as&a&part&tome&job&for&teens?
A.&Washing&cars&&&&&&B.&Feeding&cats&&&&C.&Walking&dogs&&&&D.&Watering&flowers
58.&If&Sally&goes&to&Water&World&with&two&friends,&they&should&pay________.
A.&$5&&&&B.&$10&&&&&C.&$15&&&&&&&D.&$20
59.&A&summer&bus&pass&is&helpful&for&teens&to&______.
A.&find&part&time&jobs&&&&&B.&go&out&for&fun&&&
C.&go&to&summer&classes&&&&&D.&do&outdoor&sports
60.&What’s&the&text&mainly&about?
A.&Part&time&s&&&&&&&&&&&B.&A&summer&pass&&&&&
C.&Water&park&swimming&&&&&D.&Things&to&do&in&summer
Your&parents&might&not&realize&how&important&their&health&is&to&you.&Now&it’s&your&chance&to&let&them&know!
Think&about&it&before&starting.
Before&you&talk&with&your&parents,&it&helps&to&get&clear&on&what&you&want&them&to&do.&__61__&Get&more&exercise?&Get&more&sleep?&If&you&want&a&parent&to&lose&weight,&you’d&better&find&out&the&disadvantage&of&being&heavy&and&how&&they&will&feel&after&eating&&&or&exercising&more.
___62_____
Pick&a&moment&when&everyone’s&relaxed&and&there’s&time&to&talk.&Say&something&like:&“Dad,&I&care&about&your&health&and&I&worry&you’re&so&busy&that&you&don’t&have&time&for&exercise.”&Let&parents&know&you&are&willing&to&make&the&change&yourself.&For&example,&say&you’d&be&willing&to&walk&together&after&dinner.
Come&up&with&a&plan&together
Has&your&mom&or&dad&agreed&to&your&ideas?&Well&done!&Let’s&say&the&change&your&mom&or&dad&agreed&to&is&eating&healthier&.__63_____&Examples&are:&I’ll&eat&five&fruits&every&day.&I’ll&eat&breakfast&every&morning.
Show&your&encouragement&and&understanding
It’s&normal&if&your&parents&fail&at&first.&If&parents&want&to&give&up,&encourage&them&to&keep&going.&If&you’re&making&a&change&together,&you&can&say,&“Well,&I’m&sorry.&Let’s&start&&and&go&on&with&our&plan&tomorrow.”&___64______&Let&your&parents&know&you&love&and&care&about&them&for&what&they’re&doing&and&that&it&means&a&lot&to&you.
What&if&a&parent&says&“No”?
If&parents&don’t&follow&you&ideas,&ask&them(gently):&“Could&you&at&least&think&about&it&for&me&?”&__65______How&many&times&have&you&pushed&back&on&something&they&asked&you&to&do,&but&then&later&thought&more&about&it?
Soon&you’ll&be&grown&and&out&of&the&house.&Here’s&your&chance&to&set&your&parents&on&the&right&way.
根据材料内容,选出最佳选项。
A.&&&&Then&give&them&a&little&time&to&consider.
B.&&&&&Do&you&want&a&parent&to&eat&better?
C.&&&&&Work&together&to&plan&what&they&and&you&will&do/
D.&&&&Offer&your&praise!
E.&&&&&Talk&to&parents&the&same&way&you’d&like&them&to&talk&to&you.
61.____&62.____63.____64.______65._____
五、词语运用
从方框选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空。
usual&&mistake&rest&&hundred&&what&&make&&although&&under&&they&think&&fly&&&how
Every&morning,&kids&&a&high&school&are&working&hard.&They&are&__66__&and&selling&special&coffee&at&a&coffee&shop.&They&are&also&making&a&lot&of&money.
These&students&can&make&up&to&nine__67__&dollars&a&day.&They&are&selling&their&special&coffee&to&airplane&passengers.&After&the&students&get&paid,&the&__68__&of&the&money&goes&to&a&local&youth&project.
These&high&school&students&use&a&space&in&the&Oakland&airport.&It&is&__69___&very&crowded.&Many&people&who&__70__&on&the&planes&like&to&drink&the&special&coffee.
One&customer__71__that&the&coffee&costs&a&lot&but&it&is&good&and&worth&it.&Most&customers&are&pleasant&but&some&are&unhappy.&__72__&do&not&like&it&if&the&coffee&cafe&is&not&open&for&business.
The&students&earn&$&6.10&an&hour.&They&also&get&school&credit&while&they&learn&__73__&to&run&a&business.&Many&of&the&students&enjoy&the&work&__74__&it&took&some&time&to&learn&how&to&do&it.
They&have&to&learn&how&to&heat&,&load&the&pots,&and&add&flavor.&It&takes&some&skill&and&sometimes&__75__&are&made.&The&&common&mistake&is&forgetting&to&add&the&coffee.
66.___67.___68.___69.___70.___71.___72.___73.___74.___75.___
六、补全对话
A:&It's&a&nice&day.
B:&Yes,&it's&a&beautiful&day&.
A:&Are&there&so&many&people&here&all&the&time?
B:&76.__________.&This&is&my&first&time&here.
A:&Me,&too.&I&think&this&is&a&&place.
B:&Yeah,&I&think&so&too.
A:&77._________?
B:&I’m&visiting&&London.&How&about&you?
A:&78._______.
B:&That’s&cool.&Are&you&having&a&good&time?
A:&Yes.&There&are&many&things&to&see&and&I’m&taking&a&lot&of&picture.
B:&79.______?
A:&For&two&weeks,&I&went&to&San&Francisco&and&Los&Angeles.&I&want&to&seeYellow&Stone&National&Park&before&I&leave.
B:&80.________.
A:&Oh,&my&friends&are&waiting&for&me.&I&hope&you&enjoy&your&stay&here.
B:&Thank&you.&It&was&nice&meeting&you.
七、书面表达
你身边的每个人对你来说都具有特殊的意义。请以“My&special_____”为题用英语写一篇短文,描述你家庭的某个成员或你的朋友、老师、同学等。
要求:1.在题目空格处填入你要描述的对象,&如grandma,&teacher&或friend等;2.&文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;3.80词左右。
&&&&&&&&My&special_______
2014年河南中考英语试题参考答案
1-5&BBCDA&&&6-10&BADCB&&&&11-15&ADCCB
36-45&CDBAD&BCCDA
46-50&BABAD&&&&51-55&ACDDA&&&&56-60&CACBD&&61-65&&BECDA
66.&making&67.&hundred&&68.&rest&&&69.&usually&&70.&fly
71.&thinks&&72.&They&&73.&how&&74.&although&
75.&mistakes
76.&(Sorry,)&I’
&&&(Sorry,)&I&don’
&&&77.&Where&are&you&(visiting)&from
&&&&&Where&do&you&come&from
&&&78.&I’…
&&&&&I&come&from…
&&&79.&How&long&are&you&visiting&for
&&&&&&How&long&have&you&been&here
&&&&&&How&long&will&you&stay&here
&&&&&&How&long&are&you&staying&here
80.&That’
&&&It&seems&that&you’
&&&You&must&have&had&a&good&time
&&&Have&you&good&/pleasant/…
&&&I&hope&you&can&have&a&good/pleasant/…
One&possible&version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My&special&grandma
My&grandma&is&special&to&me&because&we’
When&I&am&with&my&grandma,&we&spend&a&lot&of&happy&time&together.&I&know&my&grandma&is&very&smart&because&she&seems&to&know&everything.&My&grandma&is&good&at&many&things.&One&thing&she’
郑州新东方学校2015中考辅导课程
暑假全科辅导
2014河南中考试题及答案汇总
网报优惠50——100元
品牌保障:20年专注于教育;
网报优惠:网报优惠50——100元;
更多文章推荐
相关文章导读

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语填空题 的文章

随机推荐