canyouescaperoom100 room loft攻略俩抽屉怎么开?

The Room Three未上锁的房间3钟房抽屉怎样打开?_图文攻略_全通关攻略_高分攻略_百度攻略
The Room Three未上锁的房间3钟房抽屉怎样打开?下面小编要为大家带来的是未上锁的房间3钟房抽屉打开方法详解。在图书馆占卜下面拿到圆形的东西,点开放大变成钥匙,就能打开右上角抽屉。精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:转中间抽屉左边的半环。看到了右下角里面信封,可是打不开抽屉的话,信封书桌的内边缘有个开关。中间抽屉的机关都在那个桌子里,到处推一下,放信的抽屉里有机关精彩内容,尽在百度攻略:
未上锁的房间3-相关攻略推荐
未上锁的房间3-连续关卡您在这里:
周边国家和地区
英国其他城市
Bright Loft Room预订
Bright Loft Room
地址:Langton Rd, 伦敦, 大伦敦 nw2 6qf, 英国
房型概况:
1条airbnb用户点评
的最新评论
I stayed at Mo's flat for 14 days and I can say I had a great experience there. The room I slept in was clean and large enough for me. The bathroom was clean as well and the kit...
床型:实体床
房源类型:0
入住时间:12:00
退房时间:0:00
额外人员:?71/晚 2位房客之后
清洁费:?71
退订政策:适中
A bright loft room in a relatively modern development close to public transport and local amenities.In a quiet residential road.Fully fitted kitchen...I live nearby and guests can always contact me if they need anything.In a very quiet and peaceful road, two minutes walk from a park.
Make yourself at home and treat it like your own home.
最短入住天数:0晚
(来自1条用户评价)
I stayed at Mo's flat for 14 days and I can say I had a great experience there. The room I slept in was clean and large enough for me. The bathroom was clean as well and the kitchen was ready to use it. The location is perfect too, less than 30 minutes to Central London by train or bus+underground and there are a large number of supermarkets and restaurants in the main road of the area just 5 minutes walk from the flat.
点击星星打分
给位置打分
给清洁度打分
给设施打分
给服务打分
给舒适度打分
给餐饮打分
Bright Loft Room
你已评价为
京公网安备号
京ICP证110318号
新出网证(京)字242号