英语在线训练阅读理解

欢迎你,    
考研英语阅读理解
  攻克考研英语长难句是英语复习的一大要务,之于翻译阅读都很有必要。长难句的理解和掌握还需要实战,在不断的学习、分析和练习中去提升,每天看一看,日积月累,增长词汇量的同时提升你...
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:46
  攻克考研英语长难句是英语复习的一大要务,之于翻译阅读都很有必要。长难句的理解和掌握还需要实战,在不断的学习、分析和练习中去提升,每天看一看,日积月累,增长词汇量的同时提升你...
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:45
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:44
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:43
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:42
  考研英语阅读能力提升需要不断地积累练习,通过阅读来积累词汇量,提升阅读速度和理解能力。暑期强化复习,阅读强度要加大,新东方在线继续分享一些有关政治、经济、文化、生活、体育、...
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:18
  考研英语阅读能力提升需要不断地积累练习,通过阅读来积累词汇量,提升阅读速度和理解能力。暑期强化复习,阅读强度要加大,新东方在线继续分享一些有关政治、经济、文化、生活、体育、...
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:13
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:11
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:09
来源:新东方在线07月19日 17:07
  新东方在线考研频道为考研考生们整理了往年考研英语阅读真题题源出处汇总,透过这些考研英语阅读文章出处考生们可以平时多看看这些书刊报纸,将每篇文章当做考研英语阅读文章来看,即使...
来源:新东方在线07月19日 11:04
来源:新东方在线07月18日 14:21
来源:新东方在线07月18日 14:21
来源:新东方在线07月18日 14:20
来源:新东方在线07月18日 14:18
考研网络课堂
考研公共课
考研专业课
考研直通车
快速响应:购课即开展择校择专业指导,且有一次更换所报专业课机会;
专属小灶:名师直播互动式教学,真正的“零”起点授课,就是让你入门;
专属辅导:班主任+科目老师,多对一全程辅导,智能讲练结合,随时检验效果;
签约重读:一科不过,全科重读,业内最低重读标准
2017考研英语真题实战特训营
¥9.913536试听
新东方在线考研名师团
新东方在线考研名师团。
2017考研英语...
李旭2017考研英语阅读实景实验班
¥1888.013515试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
李旭2017考研...
2017考研写作提分特训--暑期直播班
¥59.013498试听
王江涛:新东方在线名师,写作辅导第一人,新东方考研写作首席主讲,新东方20周年功勋教师,传说中的&...
2017考研写作...
2017考研政治任汝芬序列(1-4)配套精讲班
¥690.013513试听
新东方在线名师。哲学系教授,哲学、思想政治教育硕士研究生导师,长期从事马克思主义理论教学。从1981...
2017考研政治...
李剑考研英语模糊阅读(强化班)(适用于...
¥580.013315试听
2017考研时事政治分阶段精讲精练
¥49.013461试听
中国社会科学院历史学博士后,政治学博士。考研政治辅导专家,新东方教育集团优秀教师,新东方在线名师...
2017考研时事...
英语语法长难句特训班
¥79.013425试听
英语专业硕士。北京新东方学校优秀教师。曾从事北京新东方学校考博内部教材的编订工作,熟悉多所院校的...
英语语法长难...
2017考研全科直通车 【经济学】
¥11980.013402试听
新东方在线考研政治主讲教师,北京新东方优秀教师,新东方全国考研巡讲师,新东方考研政治全国标准化教...
2017考研全科...
2017考研全科直通车【行政管理】
¥9980.013403试听
新东方在线考研英语与上海口译名师,新东方教育科技集团教学培训师,新东方教育科技集团考研全国训讲师...
2017考研全科...
2017考研全科直通车【教育硕士】
¥9980.013403试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
2017考研全科...
2017考研全科直通车【应用心理硕士】
¥9980.013402试听
新东方在线名师。考研政治资深辅导教师,四位一体教学法创始人。至今拥有20余年考研政治辅导历程,讲课...
2017考研全科...
2017考研全科直通车【汉语国际教育硕士】
¥9980.013402试听
2017考研全科...
2017考研全科直通车【翻译硕士】
¥9980.013426试听
2017考研全科...
2017考研全科直通车 【企业管理】
¥9980.013408试听
新东方在线考研政治主讲教师,北京新东方优秀教师,新东方全国考研巡讲师,新东方考研政治全国标准化教...
2017考研全科...
2017考研全科直通车 【会计学】
¥9980.013402试听
中国人民大学硕士毕业,新东方在线特训优秀师资,曾以401分的成绩考入人大企业管理系,研究方向为企业国...
2017考研全科...
考研网络课堂
<a rel="nofollow" href="/alliance/clickword?userid=fffed9efcd60001&kid=ffced1759&url=/kaoyan/3/learning/251/14/800788" title="2017考研政治全程班试听
考研热点专题
考研实用 o 工具
考研交流 o 下载
考研课程排行榜
考研公开课做英语阅读理解有哪些技巧?_百度知道
做英语阅读理解有哪些技巧?
甚至一个人当时当地的情绪有时也在一定程度上左右着阅读水平的发挥。不过,以加强对文章和语言知识的理解和记忆、总结,也可以是已学过的而你认为很有必要再强调一下的,这样做能使你较快地进入阅读材料所提供的语言环境中,一些在读文章时并没有完全理解的地方,以方便你今后的查阅、词词完全精确地翻译出来,在理解上有一定的困难,猜测也是一种能力、语法特点的句子以及你认为有意义、阅读和总结。过程是这样的,但对于另一些同学来说,阅读过程中还可以逐步培养自己的应试能力、语言知识积累程度,但你却知道文章表达的是什么方面的内容时,却不能受其束缚,更不能仅为时间而阅读,你也一定要做到认真。这种方法对于科技小品,即使这是第一遍。一些同学在阅读前会对自己的阅读过程作一个时间的规范。因此,现在你应直接做文章之后的问答题以检查一下你对文章理解的情况。1,你还可以停下来想一下,因为这也是培养阅读能力的一个方面,找出最有可能的选项。你可以先看题目。 在你做了上述总结的两步之后。当你并不完全理解文章所表达的意思,也不要反复地翻查词典而影响你对文章的连贯的理解,理顺文章的思路,则可以先掌握其主要信息,你可以选择与你学习的程度(即现在你所学的教科书上的课文的程度)相配套的阅读文章。笔记应记下你所阅读文章的一些基本信息如题目、先看题目再做题,在看到提问时反而能理解清楚了,而文章的难易只有在你读了之后才能知道。2。这一步是必不可少的。在做阅读理解题时,以便日后反复诵读。在做第二遍的阅读时。阅读能力决定于多方面,有时甚至还会使你失去阅读的兴趣、选材、有良好方法的阅读训练能使你克服许多不足,太容易的和太难的文章都不会给你带来较多的帮助,如词汇量。文中的一些有句型,你所选的文章有容易也有难。如果阅读材料有标题、人物介绍、先看文章后做题,因为。文章已读完了一遍。不过。英语文章都可以作为英语阅读材料。这是你的第一遍阅读,读到难词难句时,任何人都不要奢望自己的阅读能力能在一朝一夕之间就达到高超的水平、运用自己所学到的知识答题。3。有时你会惊喜地发现,高考英语对考生的阅读速度和准确性同时提出了相当的高的要求。阅读能力的提高是一个渐进的过程。在这第一遍阅读的时候,遇到不认识的词语可查词典、猜测法,可用较快的速度看。题材要多样化。4,这样做很好、阅读。3,甚至英文报刊及网络上的英文新闻等,然后反复回看该题所涉及到的文章中的段落,你不宜多作回读而影响阅读的速度,不妨利用你已知的知识进行猜测,可许多同学却总是省略这一步,但对于文章的理解也要到位。所记的语言知识可以是新的,相反。当然,即选材,努力找出正确答案,为了能提高自己的阅读兴趣。因此你预先规范的时间只能作为你阅读过程中的参考,你在阅读前不妨先猜测一下本文会谈些怎样的内容。总结的第二步则是认真做阅读笔记,但不是所有的文章都适合你现在来阅读,也许这也是一个可以尝试的方法、周密,他们能利用自己已有的语言及生活知识,否则对以后的做题不利,你也不妨阅读一些记篇幅较长,仍可以自己的兴趣为主。笔记更应该记你阅读中所接触到的语言知识。大量的、能够扩充你的知识或丰富你的思想和生活语汇的句子不妨也摘抄下来,想不通过辛勤的劳动而找到一种万能的解题方法。平时阅读训练的过程一般可分三步,迅速排除逻辑有误的选项,如果发现文章有一定的难度. 如何进行阅读理解的训练和复习这里,如第一次接触到的生词和词语或者是已学过的单词或词组的新的用法等,在开始阅读时,方法的使用也是建立在你一定量的训练的基础上的、语言浅显的故事、小说一类,再看短文后的题目,根据上下文进行逻辑推理。1。 III。这些文章篇幅不大。2,同时也可以记下你的阅读速度以及你答题的成绩。总结的第一步就是重新阅读文章、语法及句子结构分析的能力以及非语言知识的知识面等、历史故事等有一定的效果,无法解答的一些难句和问题也可以请教同学和老师,它们可从你平时的练习册以及各类考卷的阅读理解题中找到。这种方法主要用于做那些对你有一定难度的文章,虽不需要句句,你还应该把整篇文章朗读一两遍,注意。但千万不要为自己所规范好的时间所累,对于一些陌生的词或词语要尽量通过上下文去揣摩其意思,先看文章,从而提高你的阅读水平,这只能是徒劳的。做完题目后应该马上核对答案,并找出自己出错的原因,争取一步到位,你应该做到比读第一遍时更加认真细致,因为,请同学们注意一下平时的阅读训练和考试时的做题方式的不同。这对于提高你今后的答题能力是相当有帮助的。这是我们在做题的时候最一般的方法,对于一些学生来讲简直不知道该如何下手做题才好,即只作阅读而无需费时去总结语言知识,但它们只能作为泛读材料。现在你可以读你的这篇选好的阅读材料了、出处(即在哪一本书或练习册上找到)等,也有人称之为顺读法,供大家参考。当然,当然阅读理解题的答题方法和技巧研究这里推荐几种常用的答题的方法。同样一篇高难度的文章
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
你好,我是一名英语老师,关于英语的学习方法,要抓住两个个重点。
1、词汇方面:词汇是英语学习的基础。
很多学生反映,在阅读过程中觉得有些单词非常面熟,可却不知道是什么意思,所以整篇文章理解起来记忆不知所云,造成阅读障碍。如果考试大纲要求记忆的词汇没有掌握的话,在通篇理解文章时就会困难重重。高效阅读的方法需要训练,是一种眼脑相互协调的高效率学习方法,一般情况下,培养阅读者直接把视觉器官感知的文字符号转换成意义,消除头脑中潜在的发声现象,形成眼脑直映,结合记忆训练,用以提高学习效率。
由于大家平时对快速阅读接触不多,可以通过直接训练,训练大脑和眼睛的协调能力,去年,有学者推荐《精英特速读记忆训练》作为假期学生学习计划中,以为软件练习30个小时就能使阅读速...
生词先跳过
从题目能大概看出考察的方向
按题目理解文章
从原文中找题干就能找到答案
对了,我现在学的ABC天卞英语的教师和我提到,其实想学会英语是轻松的
必然需要个恰当的研习情境和练习口语对象
老师水平是关键,东南亚口音重
一定要找欧美籍
发音纯正才是最好,坚持天天口语练习
1对1家教式教学才能有很.好.的学习效果!课后同样要回放复习课堂音频
把所学知识融会贯通
若真的是没有练习对象的情况,那么就到 VOA或大耳朵得到课余学习材料练习
多说多练一下子口语能力会进步许多,学习成长是绝对最佳的
阅读理解作为考研英语的重中之重,然而如何能够掌握一定的阅读和解题技巧,是很多考生感到困惑的。
首先要学会略读。确切地说应该是跳读,快速地跳读每段的第一句,而且尽量看懂文章的第一句。跳读的目的是大概了解文章讲的是什么事情即可。知道了文章讲的是什么事情后就可以带着...
先看题目,然后从文章相应的段落寻找相关句子。
多看生词,到时候就可以理解意思
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语阅读理解_百度知道
英语阅读理解
so he goes to school by u____ and t____s school is far away from his h____;s cousin,b____ sometimes he take a taxi,Mark&#39.Alice&#39.Alice&#39. Alice&#39;s housing estate is near the underground s____;s u____ go to work by car ,Mr Smith usually goes to work by bus.Her fatherAlice goes to school on foot b____ she live near
提问者采纳
请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮;s usually____s housing estate is near the underground station____。若回答对您有所帮助;s cousin, but____ somes school is far away from his home____. Alice&#39. underground - 地铁underground station - 地铁站transfer - 换乘不明白可继续提问, Mark&#39.Her father. Alice&#39,so he goes to school by underground____ and transfers____ by bus,Mr Smith usually goes to work by bus. Alice&#39Alice goes to school on foot because____ she live near
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
but, station&#47, usually,stop, homebecause
英语阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  1 (关键词:family /food 7A Unit1-6)
  Hello. I&m Meg. I&m 12 years old. I have a brother and a sister. My brother is 9 and my sister is only 4 years old. I like hamburgers and salad. My brother likes tomatoes and my sister likes ice cream. We have a small sports collection. We all like tennis. Today is my mother&s birthday. Today is January 21st. There&s a big birthday cake on the table. How much is it? Do you know? It&s 7 dollars. Come to my mother&s birthday party and have some cake.
  根据短文选择最佳答案。
  1. How old is Meg&s brother? A. 12. B. 4. C. 9.
  2. What does Meg like? A. Salad. B. Tomatoes. C. Ice cream.
  3. Does Meg&s sister like tennis? A. Yes, they do. B. Yes, she does. C. Yes, he does.
  4. When is her mother&s birthday? A. January 21st. B. January 31st. C. February 21st.
  5. How much is the cake? A. $12. B. $9. C. $7.
  6. Where is the birthday cake? A. On the TV. B. On the table. C. On the sofa.
  2 (关键词:family 7A Unit 3 ) (关键词:movie 7A Unit 9)
  I&m going to see a movie with my friends this weekend. We love seeing movies, but we all like different kinds. I like to see thrillers and science fictions, my friend Sam loves action movies and comedies and my best friend, Lee, loves a good romance. Because we like different kinds of movies, it can be difficult to choose(选择)one to see. So we usually take turns (轮流)to choose the movie. It&s my turn to choose this weekend, so we&re going to see Harry Potter Ⅱ, a new movie. It&s number one at the box office, and everyone is saying what a great movie it is. I can&t wait!
  1.How many kinds of movies does the writer talk about in the story? A. Six B. Five C. Four
  2.Harry PotterⅡis ___ movie right now. A. a boring B. a popular C. an action
  3.How do the writer and his friends choose which movie to see? _____
  A. They like different kinds of movies. B. They let Lee choose which movie to see.
  C. They take turns to choose a movie to see.
  4.What is the main idea(中心意思)of the story? ____
  A. Choosing which movie to see can be difficult. B. It&s a good thing to see movie Harry Potter Ⅱ. C. Everyone likes the new movie Harry Potter Ⅱ.
  3 (关键词:name 7A Unit 1)
  Do you know from what English people get their family names? Finish the sentences after you read the story. 你知道英国人的姓是怎么来的吗?阅读下面的短文,完成句子。 (2 min. 107 words )
  Everyone has a family name. But what does it mean? From what do family names come?
  First, some family names come from the place of their homes. If a man lives on or near a hill, his family name may be Hill. In England people&s names may be Wood, Lake, because they live near the wood or lake.
  Second, family names come from a person&s job. If a person is a cook, he may be Cook.
  Third, many people get their family names from their father&s given name. If you hear the name &Jackson&, you know that he is the son of Jack.
  1. English people usually have ___________ ways to get their family names.
  2. Some people get their family names from _______________________________.
  3. Some people get their family names from________________________________.
  4. Some people get their family names from__________________________________.
  5. A person&s family name is Jackson, because he is_______________________.
  4 (关键词:food 7A Unit6 )
  Everybody wants to be healthy. You know food is very important. There are many healthy foods. You can have more bananas, apples, oranges, tomatoes and lettuce because fruits and vegetables are good for you. But don&t eat too much chocolate. It&s not good for you. But don&t eat too much chocolate. It&s not good healthy food. Healthy food can make you grow and make you strong and happy. Remember there is a saying, &An apple a day keeps the doctor away.& Sports can also keep you healthy. Get up early and do some sports every day. Don&t be lazy! You will be healthy and happy.
  1. Which is right? A. Everybody is healthy. B. We want to be healthy. C. We are important.
  2. What are healthy foods? A. Fruits and vegetables. B. Bananas, apples and chocolate.
  C. Fruits and chocolate.
  3. Why are healthy foods good for you? A. They make you happy.
  B. They make you grow strong. C. They make you grow and make you strong and happy.
  4. &An apple a day keeps the doctor away.& means(意思是):
  A. The doctor goes away when he sees an apple. B. The doctor runs away when you give him an apple. C. You eat an apple every day and you can be healthy.
  5. What keeps you healthy? A. Fruits and vegetables. B. Healthy food.
  C. Healthy food and sports.
  5 (关键词:meal / food 7B Unit 8)
  Americans usually eat three meals a day. Breakfast usually comes before eight o&clock in the morning. They usually have eggs, some meat, bread, fruit juice and coffee. Lunch is between twelve and one o&clock. It is like a light meal and working people must take lunch with them or get it near workplace.
  Children in school take sandwiches, fruit, and cookies with them or eat in school. Supper, the main meal, is between six and eight in the evening. People cook it carefully. They may have meat or chicken, turkey and duck. They may all have potatoes or rice, vegetables or salad. The drink is coffee, tea or milk. Then comes the dessert.
  1. Americans have breakfast . A. after eight o&clock B. at eight o&clock
  C. before eight o&clock in the morning D. in the morning
  2. __is the most important meal in a day. A. Breakfast B. Lunch C. Meals D. Supper
  3. What does &light& mean in Chinese? ___A. 重的B. 有用的C. 轻的D. 不太重要的
  4. Americans usually have breakfast and supper at ____
  A. home B. office C. in school D. work place
  5. When Americans have supper, _______ comes last.
  A. drink B. meat C. dessert D. vegetables
  6 (关键词:supermarket / shop )
  We go shopping almost every day. We have many choices of the places to buy things. Supermarket is the right place for you. There are some good points buying things at the supermarket.
  1. You buy things at the supermarket at a low price. You pay much more in the big store to buy the same goods.
  2. You decide what to buy all by yourself at the supermarket. And you don&t have troubles from the shop assistant at the big store.
  3. There are more choices of goods to buy at the supermarket. You can buy many things for a week&s use at a time: it saves us much money and time.
  In a word, it is better to buy things at a supermarket.
  判断对与错
  _____1. The things at the supermarket are cheap.
  _____2. You buy things from the shop assistant at the supermarket.
  _____3. There&re all kinds of goods at the supermarket.
  _____4. You spend much time to buy many things at the supermarket.
  7 (关键词:travel / by plane /by train&)
  Many people like to travel by plane, but I don&t like it because an airport is usually far from the city. You have to get there early and wait for hours for the plane to take off and it is often late. you can&t open the window. You can&t choose the food. Planes are fast, but they still take hours to get out of the airport and into the city.
  I like traveling by train. I think trains are safe. Railway stations are usually in cities. When you are late for a train you can catch another one .you can walk around in the train and open the windows. You can see many interesting things on your way. I know it takes a little more time.
  I also like cars. You can start your journey when you want to, and you don&t need to get to a railway station or a bus stop. Also you can carry many things with you in a car. But sometimes there are too many cars on the road.
  1. Why do many people like to travel by plane?
  A. Because it is fast. B. Because it is safe. C. Because you can walk around in the plane.
  2. Which is not the good thing about the train? A. It is safe.
  B. It takes a little more time. C. You can open the windows.
  3. If you want to take a lot of things with you ,what do you take to go out?
  A.A bus B.A car. C.A train
  4. What is the bad thing about the car ?
  A. you needn&t go to a station B. you can start your journey when you want to.
  C. There are too many cars on the road.
  5. What does the writer think of the plane ,train and car?
  A. he thinks it takes a lot of time to go to and get out of the airport.
  B. He likes to take a train because it takes a little more time.
  C. He likes to take a car because he has a car.
  8 (关键词:school trip 一般将来时 )
  Now, here&s a plan about our school trip. We&ll spend the first four days inNewYork.
  We&ll visit the city and some famous places like the Statue of Liberty(自由女神像)We will go there by train. We won&t go by bus because the journey(旅程) is too long and we won&t have enough time to do every thing.
  There will be 80 students on the trip. we will travel in three groups, and we will be teachers in each group. I will join Group One.
  I hope that everyone on the trip will have a good time, but please remember that it is an educational(教育性的) visit not a holiday. There will be some time for swimming and other sports, but we are going to America to study the American culture(文化),We should speak English as much as possible(可能的)
  1. ( )The students are going to America to .
  A. enjoy the beautiful scenery B Study the American culture C do some sports
  2. ( )Will the students go to New York?
  A Yes ,they will B.No, they won&t C We don&t know
  3. ( )The students will stay in New York for days. A four B five C nine
  4. ( )The students will travel to America by .A bus B train C boat
  5. ( )Mrs Smith will join . A Group One B Group Two C Group Three
  9 (关键词: numbers )
  Many people don't think that the number 13 is a lucky number. Many hotels do not have a 13th floor. The floors go from 12 to 14, and there is no number13. Some people will never sit at a table with 12 other people. They will tell someone to go or ask another person to sit with them.
  No one really knows why people do not like the number 13. Perhaps one reason is that when people began to count(数) they used ten fingers and two hands. This made 12. They could not count more.
  Some Christians (基督徒) say that 13 is not lucky because there were 13 people at a meal the day before Jesus (耶稣) was killed (被杀). In a story about the old Greek (希腊的) gods(神), 12 gods were asked to a meal but one more came. This made 13. It is why the god Balder, who was at the meal, was killed.
  ( ) 1. There is often no floor number 13 in ___.
  A. restaurants B. countries C. hotels D. Greece
  ( ) 2. One way people can count is by using their __.A. fingers B. hotels C. tables D. gods
  ( ) 3. Some people will never sit at a table with twelve other people. Or______.
  A.all of them will leave B.they will wait for two other people to come
  C.they will never come for dinner togetherD.they will ask one of them to leave
  ( ) 4. The Christian story and the Greek story both talk about_______.
  A. Jesus B. the number13 C. Balder D. Hotels
  ( ) 5. The story is about _________.
  A. the death of Jesus B.the person who killed Balder
  C.the way people count with their fingers D.why 13 is not a lucky number
  10 (关键词:sandwiches )
  Do you like sandwiches? Do you know the story of &sandwich&?
  Many years ago, in England an Earl (伯爵) of Sandwich liked playing cards. He liked to play for money. He played very well and he often played all day and all night. Once (曾经) he played for 24 hours without stopping. He didn&t stop to eat. His servants had to bring food to him. They gave him some meat and some bread, but he didn&t want to stop playing cards to eat them. He put the meat between two pieces of bread. In this way, he needn&t stop playing cards when he had the bread with meat. Later people call this kind of food &sandwich& from his name.
  ( )1. The word &sandwich& come from ____.
  A. America B. England C. China D. Japan
  ( )2. In Chinese, the word &servant& means ____.
  A. 仆人 B. 父母 C.牌友 D.妻子
  ( )3. The servants gave him some ____ to eat.
  A. meat B. bread C. fruit D.A and B
  ( )4. The Earl liked to play cards for ____.
  A. fun. B. money C. energy D. food
  ( )5. The Earl of Sandwich didn&t stop to eat because he ____.
  A. wasn&t hungry B. didn&t like sandwiches
  C. didn&t want to stop playing cards D. had no time
  11 (关键词:chocolate )
  Jimmy is a little boy. He likes chocolate very much. But his mother doesn&t let him eat much because it&s bad for his teeth. This Sunday is Jimmy&s the fifth birthday. His parents want to have a birthday party. They ask Jimmy&s grandpa to come to the party. His grandpa comes the day before Jimmy&s birthday. At night, mother tells Jimmy,&If you tell the God (上帝) what you want ,you will get it .&So Jimmy cries ,&I want a box of chocolate !&His mother says ,&Don&t say it so loudly. The God can hear you.& Jimmy smiles and says,&But grandpa can&t .&
  ( ) 1.Jimmy like . A.bananas B.chocolate C.candy D.cake
  ( ) 2.Jimmy is . A.four B.five C.six D.seven
  ( ) 3. comes to Jimmy&s party .
  A.Jimmy&s friend B.Jimmy&s teacher C.Jimmy&s grandpa D.Jimmy&s grandma
  ( ) 4.Why does Jimmy cry loudly ?
  A.He thinks God can hear. B.He loves his mother very much .
  C.He wants to let his grandpa hear it. D.He can&t say it in low voice.
  ( ) 5.Which one is true ?
  A.Jimmy goes to school every day.
  B.Jimmy&s mother doesn&t love him, because she doesn&t let him eat chocolate.
  C.Jimmy&s grandpa does not come to his birthday party.
  D.The God can not hear Jimmy voice.
  12 (关键词: love /happy)
  Where is Love? How can we find Love?
  Once a little boy wanted to meet Love. He knew it was a long trip to where Love lived, so he got his things ready with some pizzas and drinks and started off. When he passed three streets, he saw an old woman sitting in the park and watching some birds. She looked very hungry. The boy gave her a pizza. She took it and smiled at him. The smile was so beautiful that he wanted to see it again, so he gave her a Coke. She smiled once again. The boy was very happy.
  They sat there all the afternoon, eating and smiling, but they said nothing. When it grew dark, the boy decided to leave. But before he had gone more than a few steps, he turned around, ran back to the old woman and gave her a hug. The woman gave him her biggest smile ever.
  When the boy opened the door of his house, his mother was surprised by the look of joy(快乐)on his face and asked what had made him so happy. &I had lunch with Love. She has got the most beautiful smile in the world.& At the same time, the old woman,s son was also surprised at his mother,s pleasure and asked why.
  &I ate a pizza in the park with Love,& she said, &and he is much younger than I expected.&
  If the world is full of love, we can enjoy a better life.
  ( )1.When the little boy saw the old woman, she was .
  A. looking for a seat in the park B. passing the street
  C. looking at some birds D. having a pizza
  ( )2.The little boy gave the old woman a Coke because .
  A. the old woman still felt hungry B. he wanted to see the smile again
  C. he didn,t like the drink D. the old woman paid him for it
  ( )3.The old woman gave the little boy the biggest smile .
  A. after the little boy went home B. before it grew dark
  C. when she was drinking Coke D. after the little boy hugged her
  ( )4.The boy,s mother was surprised to see her son was very when the door opened.
  A. pleased B. sad C. unhappy D. angry
  ( )5.Which of the following is TRUE?
  A. The little boy failed to find Love.
  B. Both the little boy and the old woman found what they wanted at last.
  C. The little boy decided never to go home.
  D. The old woman gave the little boy a hug to thank him.
  13 (关键词:YaoMing )
  2.26-meter-tall Yao Ming made his NBA debut(初次登台)on October23, 2002 and got 6 points(得分)for the Houston Rockets in the game. The next day, he got 13 points is another game.
  Most people think that Yao Ming is a born basket-ball player. But Yao said, &When you watch it on TV, it looks very easy. But when you are playing in the NBA, it is really not so easy.& He asked that joining the Houston Rockets was a new start and a new challenge. &I hope that through very hard work I can make everyone happy and help the Rockets win more games,& he said.
  Yao Ming speaks some English. Both he and his teammates can understand each other. They don&t think there is a language problem. While Yao Ming faces this new challenge, the people of Houston have shown great interest in him and they hope Yao Ming will bring new energy(活力)to the Rockets. The team has started having lessons to learn more about China, and many people who work for the Rockets have learned to speak some Chinese.
  ( )1.Yao Ming got13 points on October , 2002.
  A.22 B.23 C.24 D.26
  ( )2.Yao Ming said that .
  A. playing in the NBA was difficult B. it was hard to watch NBA games on TV
  C. he was an NBA star D. it was boring to play basketball
  ( )3.The people of Houston hope Yao Ming will .
  A. speak excellent English B. bring new energy to the Rockets
  C. make NBA games easy D. face new challenge
  ( )4.From the passage we can know that Yao Ming .
  A. will work hard for his team
  B. made the highest score in his first NBA game
  C. can&t understand his teammates
  D. teaches the Rockets workers Chinese himself
  ( )5.The passage is probably .
  A. an advertisement B. a notice C. a news report D. an instruction
  14 (关键词:policeman)
  Today there are policemen everywhere, but in 1700, London had no policemen at all. A few old men used to protect the city streets at night and they were not paid.
  About 300 years ago, London was starting to get bigger and more and more people began to live there. The city was very dirty and many people were poor. There were so many thieves who stole money in the streets that people stayed in their homes as much as possible.
  In 1750,Henry Fielding started to pay a group of people to stop thieves. They were like policemen and were called &Bow Street Runners& because they worked near Bow Street.
  Fifty years later, there were 120 &Bow Street Runners&, but London had become very big and needed more policemen. So in 1829 , the first Metropolitan(or London)Police Force was started with 3,000 officers. Most of the men worked on foot, but a few rode horses. Until 1920 all the police in London were men.
  Today, London police are quite well paid and for the few police officers who still ride horses, the pay is even better than for the others.
  ( )1.In 1700, the men who protected the streets were paid .
  A. a few B. nothing C. a little D. a lot
  ( )2.About 300 years ago, many people .
  A. wanted to leave London B. had big houses in London
  C. became policemen D. came to live in London
  ( )3.People didn&t leave their houses because .
  A. they had no money B. they were afraid of losing money
  C. the city was not clean D. they liked homes
  ( )4.The &Bow Street Runners& .
  A. stopped people stealing B. stole money
  C. paid people to steal D. stopped people riding horses
  ( )5.Today, police officers who ride horses are paid .
  A. the same as their workmates B. more than their workmates
  C. half as much as their workmates D. less than their workmates
之狼与鹭鸶
之狐狸和猫
《启示录》简介
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读理解解题技巧 的文章

随机推荐