关于制造食物的英语励志短文短文8o词

初一英语我喜欢吃的食物小短文带翻译
初一英语我喜欢吃的食物小短文带翻译
你喜欢吃什么和你不喜欢吃什么?
并提问(短文5句话5个回答)
Hello, Bill, I am glad to see you Oh, I am also What is your favorite food? I ah? Fruits and vegetables, you? That's fine, ah, I like fruits and vegetables, but I do not eat eggplant You should eat eggplant, he is good for your health Yes, I will eat What is you do not eat it? I love all the fruits and vegetables You must really be nice
你好,比尔,很高兴见到你哦,我也是什么是你喜欢吃的?我啊?水果蔬菜,你呢?那很好啊,我也喜欢水果蔬菜,不过我不爱吃茄子你应该吃茄子,他对你健康有好处好的,我会吃的什么是你不爱吃的?我爱吃所有水果蔬菜你可真好
我是初二的学生
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家写一篇英语短文 介绍你的朋友喜欢什么样的食物
写一篇英语短文 介绍你的朋友喜欢什么样的食物
不区分大小写匿名
ay is my friend.He\'s 1.70 tall and does well in playing basketball.He loves having bread and milk for breakfast very much,and keeps a balance diet for so long.As for this,he grows a healthy body.Basketball is his favourite sport,he likes playing for an hour or so in the past as he does nowadays.Besides,English is his strong subject in study.How can I know this?Aha,just listen to his accent in spoken English!
I have many friends, xx is one of them. she likes eating corns, and also she likes sweets .
My friends like to the KTV sing,she always ask me to the ktv with she ,and we play very happy.and her best singer is S.H.E. she is a fans who
by Cristiano ronaldo. she really like watch football game on tv or computer she ofen See live on the tv and always late to sleep .so she always go to school
in the bell rang.
&I have a&large&& number&& of& &friends& &and everyone has their favourite food.My father like eating fruits.My mather like vegetables.Fruits and vegetables are healthy food,but I don't like it.My favourite food are meat,fish and hamburger.Even though I know that are all unhealthy food,they are very delicious,so I love it!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小短文 的文章

随机推荐