两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版九年级英语双休日作业及参考答案(Unit 4-Unit 5)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢复合句简单句转换测试 将复合句改为简单句(需要答案)1.I hope that I will hear from you soon.I hope ______ ______ from you soon.2.I wonder how I can go there.I wonder ______ ______go there.3.When and where they should build a new power station is a difficult problem for them.When and where ______ ______ a new power station is a difficult problem for them.4.The teacher who is wearing glasses teaches us English.The teacher ______ glasses teaches us English.5.My father got up early so that he could catch the first bus.My father got up early ______ ______ ______ catch the first bus.6.The girl is so short that she cannot be a model.The girl is ______ short ______ be a model.7.Do you mind if I smoke here Do you mind ______ ______ here 8.The girl who is dancing on the stage is my sister.The girl ______ on the stage is my sister.9.I think it important that middle school students should learn English.I think it ______ ______ middle school students ______ learn English.10.I feel that it is dangerous to play with fire.I feel ______ ______ to play with fire.11.Marx found that it was necessary to study Russia.Marx found______ ______ ______ study Russia.
1.to hear2.how to3.to build4.wearing5.so as to/ in order to6.too .to7.me smoking/ my smoking8.dancing9.important for.to10.it dangerous11 it necessary to
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
to hearhow to to build wearing in order to too to me smoking dancingimportant for to it dangerous it necessary to
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】书面表达(本题满分20分) 在家庭里,在社会中,只要我们从自身做起,我们的行为就...
书面表达(本题满分20分)在家庭里,在社会中,只要我们从自身做起,我们的行为就可以为实现和谐社会(harmonious society)起到推进作用。你们学校的English Newsletter 正在以“Doing our part”(从自身做起)为题举行征文活动,请根据下列表格提示的内容,用英语写一遍征文。  行为作用在家庭里1、帮助父母做家务事2、经常和父母交流3、努力学习、自己的事情自己做1、让父母好好休息2、使父母高兴在社会与邻居友好相处2、遵守交通规则3、不乱扔垃圾1、使环境美好2、……展望如果我们……  注意:1、表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯;2、必须包括所有相关信息,并作适当发挥;3、词数90左右。征文的开关已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:垃圾rubbish
在社会in societyDoing our partWe have grown up and it’s time for us to do something for our family and society.At home,_______________________________________________________
We have grown up and it’s time for us to do something for our family and society.At home,we should help our parents with housework and communicate with them more,So our parents will ...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
阅读与回答问题(本题共5小题,每小题2分,满 分10分)请认真阅读下面短文,并根据短文内容回答问题。Young children don't have the skills or knowledge to stay safe in heavy traffic. The following advice will be helpful for you to keep your children safe in heavy traffic.Children learn about road safety by watching others. Make sure that you always set good examples. Your children will follow you and think it's OK to do like you. Teach your children to pay attention to traffic lights when you cross the road together with them. This helps them understand when it's safe to cross. Make sure that you walk between your children and traffic, and hold their hands all the time.When your children are a little older, you can start to tell them the importance of traffic knowledge. Let them start to understand the reasons why they need to be so careful. Talk with them about road signs and traffic rules.Ask your children to play in a safe place. Never let them ride bikes on the road without an adult present at rush hours.The most important thing you can do to keep your children from getting hurt is to encourage them to follow traffic rules.
After knowing about traffic rules, they'll volunteer to obey them. In this way, they'll be careful enough to keep themselves away from danger.1.Who should set good examples to young children on roads? 2.What should children pay attention to when crossing the road? 3.When should young children never ride their bikes alone on the road? 4.What should children learn about traffic when they are a little older? 5.What is the writer's purpose of writing the passage? (请自拟一句话作答)  
短文填空(本题共10小题,每小题1分,满 分10分)Not long ago, I made up my mind to read a lot of books to get more knowledge. So I went to the l
to borrow some books. But a few days l
, I felt impatient. The idea of finishing all of them seemed impossible, because I always found it d
to calm down to read a whole book. I didn't know how to deal with it. T 4.
suddenly one day I had an idea, "Why not make reading fun?" It gave me hope a
. Reading is a journey of spirit. Every time we read a book, we are actually t 6.
to the writer. I tried to put all my efforts into his or her book, so I could feel all of his or her happiness and s
Now books have become a part of my life. I do some reading at least two h 8.
a day.Do you know that attitude(态度) can make a great difference? Somebody once said, "Even t
the situation(情况) is bad, people still have freedom to choose their attitudes." So don't complain(抱怨)about study or w
. It helps nothing. Try to see things from a different way. Believe me, and this will change the situation and help you a lot. 
句型转换(本题共5小题,每小题1分,满 分5分)1.You’d better begin your work without reading books.(改为否定句)You ________better __________begin your work without reading books.2.He cut out a picture of colourful balloons and stuck it on the cover.(改为一般疑问句)________he cut out a picfure of colourful balloons and ________it on the cover?3.He is clever and humonous.(对画线部分提问)____________is he______________?4.This book is not as interesting as that one .(保持句意基本不变)That book is___________interesting__________this one.5.You should do outdoor sports. You shouldn’t work indoors all day.(改为简单句)You should do outdoor sports __________ _________working indoors all day. 
请根据句意从方框中选择合适的动词,并用其适当形式填空,使句子通顺。find
make  1.Look, the children________a day out on Saturday 16 November.2.Simon, with his classmates ___________on a school trip every month.3.Keep trying and you _________you can remember things better.4.Once she _________ a birthday cake for her mum by herself.5.All of us couldn’t wait _________off the bus. 
请根据句意从方框中选择合适的词,并用其适当形式填空,使句子通顺。little
week1.Can you lend me a __________magazine?2.Among the three of us, I have the ___________free time and Nancy has the most free time.3.Sun Yang and Ning Zetao are excellent______________in China.4.Linda and kitty went to the World Park by___________.5.__________,some climbers helped Simon climb up the rocks. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.上海市浦东新区2010学年第一学期初三五校联考英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上海市浦东新区2010学年第一学期初三五校联考英语试卷
上传于||文档简介
&&同​步​练​习​资​料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便